Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? (965 Views)

I Need A Phone Budget Is 80-90k / Which Good Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of 25-30 Thousand Naira? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by Johnbosco77(m): 3:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Good morning nairalanders.
PLS I really want to change my phone. I'm presently using Nokia 5.1, and it's been two years now. It's presently not working for me properly.
So I need a nice and durable phone that has good memory size and battery size.
Although I'm not the techy type, but I won't mind getting a nice and durable phone.

PLS I will need the advice of the phone wizards in the house.
Thanks in anticipation for your advice.
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by Passionate888: 4:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Try Samsung J7
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by skywalker240(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2020
DISCLAIMER : the OP said He needs phone wizards (tech enlightened people) to make suggestion and not tech iliterates and marketers. Now we're clear..,

before some idiots would come here and start recomending those 3 stupid phones (tecno, infinix, itel)

op, checkout brands from

huawei,

xiaomi

umidigi

for me, the redmi note 9 or note 8pro or huawei y8p

cc

festwiz

krazydave16

drjprince

sunshinev

lexusgs430

3 Likes

Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by drjprince: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2020
skywalker240:
DISCLAIMER : the OP said He needs phone wizards (tech enlightened people) to make suggestion and not tech iliterates and marketers. Now we're clear..,

before some idiots would come here and start recomending those 3 stupid phones (tecno, infinix, itel)

op, checkout brands from

huawei,

xiaomi

umidigi

cc

festwiz

krazydave16

drjprince

sunshinev

lexusgs430
op came to the right place unless he has something holding back
I would suggest he top up small cash and get the redmi note 9s that is what one of my very close female friend is using cool
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by festwiz(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2020
skywalker240:

op, checkout brands from

huawei,

xiaomi

umidigi

cc

fes.twiz

krazy.dave16

drjpr.ince

sunshi.nev

lexus.gs430

Haha. Thanks for the mention. I really wish a lot of people search for device recommendations before coming to Nairaland. So many people who don't know anything about tech will come here to mislead a lot of people just to earn money for their monthly data subscription.

It's sad, really sad.
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by nurex01(m): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnbosco77:
PLS I really want to change my phone. I'm presently using Nokia 5.1, and it's been two years now. It's presently not working for me properly.
Although I'm not the techy type, but I won't mind getting a nice and durable phone.

come my WhatsApp, I've phone that fits that range boss
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by skywalker240(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2020
drjprince:
op came to the right place unless he has something holding back
I would suggest he top up small cash and get the redmi note 9s that is what one of my very close female friend is using cool
op consider the redmi note 9s then. A tech guru has just answered you.

1 Like

Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by skywalker240(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2020
festwiz:

Haha. Thanks for the mention. I really wish a lot of people search for device recommendations before coming to Nairaland. So many people who don't know anything about tech will come here to mislead a lot of people just to earn money for their monthly data subscription.

It's sad, really sad.
i agree with you 100 % comrade
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by KrazyDave16(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnbosco77:

Skywalker240 gave you decent options to pick from,up to you to do your research.

Festwiz gave you his hands-on experience with the device he recommended but like he said, a bigger memory variant is better but not really necessary if you use a memory card.

Nurex01 is a trusted reseller, dm him with your budget and he'll find something that fits.
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by drjprince: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2020
skywalker240:

op consider the redmi note 9s then. A tech guru has just answered you.
me I want to get the phone self cheesy,I want to start modding and flashing of ROMs again.. I am using an iPhone of today but I mean too limited for my liking..
My friend that got redmi note 9s has been thanking me, people have to see for themselves,as of today she is insulting tecno and infinix than myself grin
Tecno phantom 9 show her shege grin
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by skywalker240(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Skywalker240 gave you decent options to pick from,up to you to do your research.

Festwiz gave you his hands-on experience with the device he recommended but like he said, a bigger memory variant is better but not really necessary if you use a memory card.

Nurex01 is a trusted reseller, dm him with your budget and he'll find something that fits.
nice one comrade.

Respect cool

1 Like

Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by Protein0: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Protein0:

10/8/2020
Available!!!
Redmi 8 4/64gb N58,900

Redmi 9 4/64gb N66,900

Redmi Note 9s 4/64gb N87,900(tempered glass freebie)

Redmi Note 9s 6/128gb N97,800(tempered glass freebie)

Redmi Note 9pro 6/128gb N110,800(tempered glass freebie)

Call or whatsapp 07063579846

Nationwide deliveries available.

All phones are brand new, Sealed and global versions

1 Like

Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by Sinachi100: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2020
UMIDIGI F2 is d best for you
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by festwiz(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2020
pheezylyon:

boss what's ur review on the redmi note 9 pro, I've been eyeing it and I wish you have one, is it a good choice than redmi note 9s
please ur response would be highly appreciated thanks and is it also true that the redmi note 9pro max isn't in Nigeria but India alone

The advantages the Note 9 Pro has over the 9s is the better 64MP main camera and faster charging (30w over 18w). Everything else is the same.

1 Like

Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by nurex01(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

thanks for the mention Boss. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by pheezylyon(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2020
festwiz:

The advantages the Note 9 Pro has over the 9s is the better 64MP main camera and faster charging (30w over 18w). Everything else is the same.

thanks boss this reviews helped alot, I also noticed on GSM arena the water repellent coating is featured on note 9s and not the 9 pro....please sorry for any inconveniences can you share a picture or two that you took lemme see the camera magic
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by colorsofrainbow: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnbosco77:

Sweet,clean Redmi note 9s 4/64 with box,going for 76k
Pls if u are calling to negotiate,save yourself the stress.Don't bother calling.. grin
Call/whatsapp:08168870962
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by sunshineV(f): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2020
skywalker240:

op, checkout brands from

huawei,

xiaomi

umidigi

cc

festwiz

krazydave16

drjprince

sunshinev

lexusgs430

Op obviously came to the right place. Redmi note 9s will be d best decision

1 Like

Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by festwiz(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
pheezylyon:

thanks boss this reviews helped alot, I also noticed on GSM arena the water repellent coating is featured on note 9s and not the 9 pro....please sorry for any inconveniences can you share a picture or two that you took lemme see the camera magic

Head to the IG link in my signature. The most recent 3 photos are from the 9s.
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by chikizzy(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Stock availability

Redmi note 9s (6+128)@97k

Redmi note 9s(4+64)@87k

Redmi note 9 4+128@78k

Redmi note 8 4+64..@70k

note 10 LTE(6+64)@134k

Note 10 LTE(6+128)@140k

Location Lagos
Pay before delivery nationwide.
Call or WhatsApp 07033908893
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by RealEzee(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
skywalker240:

op, checkout brands from

huawei,

xiaomi

umidigi

cc

festwiz

krazydave16

drjprince

sunshinev

lexusgs430
seconded
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by skywalker240(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
sunshineV:

Op obviously came to the right place. Redmi note 9s will be d best decision
absolutely.
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by patfenda(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Johnbosco77:

Huawei y9 prime 4g/128g,motorized selfie crispy clear camera, full edge less screen display, type c charge port with headphone jack, 4000mah battery..... Cracked TouchPad hence (negotiable)... 64k...location is sango ota... 09075367940 whatsapp
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by skywalker240(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
samueloyem19:

Redmi 9C looks a good option at low cost. The battery is awesome and even the camera. Plus the Mediatek gaming processor is also quite good.
yeah, better than every tecno and infinix phones above 60k and its even just 46k
Re: Which Good Phone Can A Budget Of 80-90k Buy? by Sainthia: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Phantom 9. Storage capacity is impressive

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Has Phone For Sale Should Indicate / / SOLD New Open Box Iphone 12 Pro Max 256GB WWU.. SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.