Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals (32874 Views)

Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Paul Pogba Admits He Made A "Stupid Mistake" After Conceding Penalty To Arsenal / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Iziduh: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Watch Full Match Highlights & Analysis Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spsl5dznoNY
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by alphabbey1(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to them....
Man U is on fire this Season...
man u.. for life!!!
which fire angry !! Sarcasm at its highest
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by ODJ124(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
alphabbey1:
which fire angry !! Sarcasm at its highest
Chelsea fans in sifia pains..

1 Like

Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:

Even Righteousness89 was once a werey.. .. .. I used to slash the money with him then before christ captured him grin

Chai!! I've missed those guys tho.. .. .. Kingtom, Kinglekan Ipledge, Jacksparrow, Alberto2k, Naijaboiy, Twaci, Laveda Kingsley, Stephenqueen, Jeff and co grin
Jbluv55 and the NL bar
Obinoscopy n all even Jaybee3 twaci. Missmossy n all of em are all gone.
Did Yu ever finish reading madness.com's story and coolval's story too?
Why am I talking too mush sef cheesy
Good to see someone from the good ol days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Naija4love:
kiss kiss this your united picture dey sweet my bele.. Can we unity as united fans shocked shocked

I wee tell my daddy o cheesy
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by sonmvayina(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nah God go punish them.. This is the second time they are doing this to me..

Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Missmossy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:

Jbluv55 and the NL bar
Obinoscopy n all even Jayvee twaci. Missmossy n all of em are all gone.
Did Yu ever finish reading madness.com's story and coolval's story too?
Why am I talking too mush sef cheesy
Good to see someone from the good ol days
I`m still here grin
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Missmossy:

I`m still here grin

Awwnnn

Sweetheart..
Oya. Comman collect ur virtual hug.

Me that was thinking you've deactivated cheesy
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Missmossy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:

Awwnnn

Sweetheart..
Oya. Comman collect ur virtual hug.

Me that was thinking you've deactivated cheesy
Smiles iyam coming darling kiss

Its been ages i must confess....
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by shakyum: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
michlins:
deserving winner. Who invented that word in football biko.

Arsenal FC are known to dominate a game and still loose. We don't calculate ball possession oga. We calculate the scores. Awarding Man Utd a penalty because they dominated the 120mins of play is a controversial decision

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Mart1994(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s][/s]
martineverest:
LUCKYchester United are likely going to meet Sevilla next....
[s][/s]
Shatap
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Naija4love(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Spaxon:

I wee tell my daddy o cheesy
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Dansuqi: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Stats don't lie... But, no wahala... Sevilla should beat Wolves first.

If they beat United (they ought to beat United), then they deserve to be in the finals. Till then!!!

Yes but I watch the match.at times those boys outplayed man u...when they attacked through Williams wing,they waltz through as if nobody was there.those boys were confident but lack of experience and clinical finishing undid them
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Dansuqi: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jimi24:

Copenhagen nearly got three goals in total. All these attempts were possible just because of a tired out ManU mid field. When Matic came things started changing. Rashford and Martial were also mentally out, wasting almost seven chances in total. Ole should have played more of Ighalo. I don't think Sevilla stands a chance against ManU.
This ManU team creates chances out of nothing and they have all the finishers and penalty grabbers they need. Manu will get into your 18. When they do, a goal is 50 possible. That is a big statistic, 50%

Most of man u chances were shots from outside the area.you have not met your match.if you struggle to win Copenhagen,then sevilla should knock you out.don't forget they are Europa league experts and have humiliated man u recently in the UCL.
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Missmossy:

Smiles iyam coming darling kiss

Its been ages i must confess....

Yeah Yeah.
And all that.
How's life been
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Naija4love:
cheesy cheesy

Limme o
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Naija4love(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:

Limme o
your daddy part of united fans? If yes this united fans talk between me and you never include daddy for now cheesy cheesy we're still going back to daddy united but not now
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Missmossy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:

Yeah Yeah.
And all that.
How's life been
Bless the Lord.

I trust all is fine at your end too. I would send you a pm shortly.
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Naija4love:
your daddy part of united fans? If yes this united fans talk between me and you never include daddy for now cheesy cheesy we're still going back to daddy united but not now
Dad supports eyimba
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Missmossy:

Bless the Lord.

I trust all is fine at your end too. I would send you a pm shortly.

We're doing well....
Ok ma'am.
It' will be a huge Honour to receive a pm from yu grin
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by guychidile: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
congrats on ur winning,irrespective of how it was archived
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Missmossy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:

We're doing well....
Ok ma'am.
It' will be a huge Honour to receive a pm from yu grin
Yeye girl grin see whining ooo

I`m humbled, i would do so now.
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by hermesprogidy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
haiti007:
What do you expect from a team that produced penaldo.

Manchester United is the worse English team in the UCL/UEL. I'd prefer Arsenal in their place.
Meanwhile, Sevilla will surely trash them at the semi-final
Hmmm.. Your English deserves a penalty.

1 Like

Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by haiti007(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Hmmm.. Your English deserves a penalty.

You should have corrected me then. I'm not above mistake
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Glorywap(f): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Up Man United!

Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Missmossy:

Yeye girl grin see whining ooo

I`m humbled, i would do so now.
I replied ma'am.. grin
I won't forget this day..
Missmossy sent me a pm
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by welzyj2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:
you may hate Manchester United.
But take a chill pill.
WE ARE UNITED AND IT'S IN OUR BLOOD

Thanks for this pic fam

UTD FOR LIFE
Re: Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals by Spaxon(f): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
welzyj2:

Thanks for this pic fam

[/color]UTD FOR LIFE[color=#990000]
U wlcm blood

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 / Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) / Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.