Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,208 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' (41665 Views)

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by samsard(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Nightstalker:
Hasn't this show been banned ?

Do people actually wake up and spend time analyzing and come online to comment on this show?

Adults over 18 years old?

Wow
Are you crazy? Don't 'adults over 18 years' watch football for hours and discuss it?
Don't people discuss politics as a pass time?
Since when did censorship of entertainment become a bar for maturity?
People like you want to sound woke but end up really sounding stupid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Tflex01: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Heistman:
see ehn, there are 3 or more Igbos in Teni's team making dia money steadily from her career..I'm sure one or 2 evn dey among dose in the video ..na online miscreants like u wey mostlikely never evn chop breakfast dey turn everything to tribal war cheesy

More than that.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2020
hammer3:

I CAN FEED U AND YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.

BELIEVE DAT!
cheesy grin go feed your brothers and sisters trooping down to Lagos and every other part of SW daily, living under bridges tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by hammer3: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Heistman:
cheesy grin go feed your brothers and sisters trooping down to Lagos and every other part of SW daily, living under bridges tongue

NO MAN'S LAND, U MEAN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Viicfuntop(f): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Do people actually wake up and spend time analyzing and come online to comment on this show?

Wow

Shut ip
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by stagger: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Goldencheese:
Laycon needs that prayer seriously. A talented guy with an awesome career in music allowing one double-faced pretty face to play him like chess. Na wa

After seeing a clip of the ultimate seduction that Erica displayed on Laycon, I can tell you she has charmed his soul. He cannot focus anymore.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Deborah98(f): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Although I don't watch the show but from posts and threads here I can comfortably deduce that guy needs spiritual cleaning,like what's wrong with him,the gal no send you yet you are still bothered about her,ooo this kind thing get as e be..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Jack500: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
orgylover:
stop making this laycon popular. i think it is more of a tribalistic thing now.
laycon just be evicted. he is making the show boring

Go and evict him now. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by hammer3: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
THE ONLY THING WOMEN AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE RESPECT IS MONEY.

MONEY TALK, BULLSHIT WORKS.

LAYCON DOES NOT HAVE MONEY BUT WANT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE HOUSE.

IS HE NOT A THIEF?

FINE, E NO FINE, TALL, E NO TALL, JUST WANT TO DOWN GRADE ERICA GENERATIONS YET UNBORN, WITH HIS POOR GENETIC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Viicfuntop(f): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Nothing wrong with that.

If there's nothing wrong with grown men gathering to argue and fight over Messi/Ronaldo; Davido/Wizkid; Chelsea/United, etc, then there can never be anything wrong in this.

If this banter disgusts you, just imagine how people feel seeing or listening to the banter you cherish... One man's meat remains another's aversion. Live and let others live too.

Thank you
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2020
hammer3:

NO MAN'S LAND, U MEAN.
grin whether na no man's land or wherever...go feed your people first broke ass cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Viicfuntop(f): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Vikalinda:
My receptionist will always turn to this station, not minding how covid-19 is affecting business, I told her, she may be asked to go home and complete the show.

Don’t be wicked grin
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by hammer3: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Heistman:
grin whether na no man's land or wherever...go feed your people first broke ass cheesy

BE HAPPY SON, STOP CRYING OVER A BITCH THAT DONT BELONG TO YORUBA.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2020
hammer3:

BE HAPPY SON, STOP CRYING OVER A BITCH THAT DONT BELONG TO YORUBA.
e pepper am wink grin atleast u go dey reason or ask for opinions next time before u spew thrash tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Tmb78(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Tflex01:

More than that.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Deborah98(f): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2020
Love look what you made me do,chai angry sad
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Tmb78(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2020
Tflex01:

More than that.
I blame you and Heistman for not overlooking that tribalistic hammer of a guy.
We have seen that he has nothing intelligent to offer here but discord and bigotry, so we ignore him mostly
Check his past posts and you will understand me better.
That guy is the typical example of a never do well tribalistic piece of crap that Seun should get rid of if he knows what is good for his forum.
Look at how he quickly changed the narrative.
His comments here are always about afonja this,Yoruba that.
Ignore him,don't allow him drag you into darkness with him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by uchejustine: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon needs a gud slap that will reset his brain and remind him that he is there for the money, not for a girl that has no r/ship feeling for him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by sportFX: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

Wow

Are kids suppose to be watching a show with such immorality?
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Vikalinda(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Don’t be wicked grin
I will not be wicked but restraint is necessary in what ever we do.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by hammer3: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Tmb78:
I blame you and Heistman for not overlooking that tribalistic hammer of a guy.
We have seen that he has nothing intelligent to offer here but discord and bigotry, so we ignore him mostly
Check his past posts and you will understand me better.
That guy is the typical example of a never do well tribalistic piece of crap that Seun should get rid of if he knows what is good for his forum.
Look at how he quickly changed the narrative.
His comments here are always about afonja this,Yoruba that.
Ignore him,don't allow him drag you into darkness with him
[/s]

SEE WHO LAYCON IS COMPETING WITH.

BILLIONAIRE!

THE GUY IS NOT EVEN TRYING SEF OR MAKING ANY EFFORT.

EFFORTLESS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by hammer3: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2020
BIG BROTHER HOUSE IS A LEVELER.

IF NOT FOR BEING IN THE SAME HOUSE, LAYCON NO KNOW HIM MATE.

FROM WHERE WILL HE EVEN COME CLOSE TO ERICA OR DRAG GIRL WITH KIDD WAYA?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Tmb78(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

BILLIONAIRE!
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
TYPICAL.
Hammer,you never disappoint.
When will you leave hatred,pettiness and bigotry?
Life is too short you know? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by femi4: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2020
kambili999:
he is taking it to the extreme. the girl obviously isn't attracted to him the way he is to her. its going to be hard, but let him move on.

haba
Its not always easy when you find yourself in that mumuness. Its difficult to act right at that point
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Goldencheese(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2020
See I love your point particularly where you mentioned that talent and career trajectory is not enough...but bro if you have self-confidence, you will know that as a man no lady should play with your head or heart. They will try but Mehn, with such loads of talent Laycon has, if he mixes it with self-confidence, the Erica of a shape-shifter would be eating off his hands. Shioor
Angelfrost:

Well, it's not about talent or career trajectory... Maturity and self esteem are totally different and unrelated.

Laycon is not the first guy or lady to be in this position, and won't be the last... That walking away and moving on from someone is easy for some of us doesn't mean it is the same for others... Hearts and emotions are not designed the same for everyone... The heart always wants what it wants.

I feel Laycon needs to quit dwelling in this delusion... I like the way Vee put it bluntly to him yesterday, while he kept on denying upandan. He should move the fvck on, and pointedly tell that chick to give him space.

As for Erica... That lady needs to stop playing head games with the simp. It's just unfair. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by orgylover: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Jack500:

Go and evict him now. Nonsense
the campaign is on to get the ugly area looking boy out. rubbish
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by orgylover: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

BILLIONAIRE!

THE GUY IS NOT EVEN TRYING SEF OR MAKING ANY EFFORT.

EFFORTLESS!
the thing tire me o. corolla competin with lamboghini

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by philkoms: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2020
temmypotter:
Life's funny.. Dude still feels out of place and is in dire need of love and acceptance, hence hopelessly in love with Erica.

If only that dude knows how loved he is outside the house. He is made already. Get over her man!

In the words of a learned siberian monk - Zlatan Ibile - " yapa laye"
It's true d guy needs to be focused on the prize and forget about Erica .He is distracted now.There are more beautiful ladys than her out dre waiting for him if he wins..
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Teddyaiyez(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Dem was used pad for that Laycon head no b lie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by kachi08(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Ehhhhhh
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by RPG2020(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:

He needs deliverance

I have always hated how Nairalanders use the word Simp up and down.... But seeing an intelligent talented guy like Laycon act stupidly for love then I think Nairaland guys are very right in calling out simp

Reality show like Bbnaija is like a social experiment, you get to seat like a god watching manipulative individuals, stupid individuals , fake people ,lairs and back stabers

You are a simp na the new English be that if you nor know
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Segzy19: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Shame! See what our youths are doing.

Release! Release!! Release!!! Na wa o!

What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos) / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Meet Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora's Family, Her Parents, Brother And Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.