Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule (59912 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / KiddWaya & Erica Boobs: Will This Fresh Scandal In BBNaija Be Ignored Again? / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by onyi25(f): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2020
BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Finally Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule During Eviction, Betway Wallet Reset To Zero

Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates, Kiddwaya and Erica have finally been punished by Biggie for disobeying his rike.

Recall on Sunday during the live eviction show, Kiddwaya was caught whispering into Erica's ear which is against the rule.

Big Brother had called just him up and vowed to punish him the next day.

Unfortunately for Erica, she was also punished alongside Kiddwaya for allowing herself to be whispered to.

Their Betway wallet filled with coins was reset to Zero.

This punishment was meted out on them during the HOH challenge.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-kiddwaya-erica-finally-punished.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by SocialJustice: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Better hunger loading for them. Children when no dey hear word.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by themes009(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by adioolayi(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by librangyps(f): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

Let his father's billions replace the coins

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Although i rarely comment on BBN threads but ever since i saw a thread yesterday where this kid spoke his mind concerning Erica, I've taken special interest in him.

Kidwayya is a great kid. Definition of a guy who run things on his own terms. And bitches are at his mercy not the other way round. A true alpha blood, not all the simps on this forum who misuse the word alpha.

After servicing her craw craw yansh many times, he still had the gut to say it all over the air, that she's not in the league of his choices, he's only using her to relieve sexual stress.
Kidwayya literally said "I Don't Have Any Feelings For Erica......" End of discussion.
Even if he shifts his base to another lady in the house, I know the Erica of a lady, would still be after him to get his attention. She's literally at his mercy, not vice versa.
That is how real men run their things.
We have a lot of simps on this forum who should learn from Kidwayya, instead of creating endless threads and crying about how ladies are taking advantage of them.

312 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Righteousness89(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Suddenly, We Fell Asleep in one world and woke up in another..

Suddenly Disney is out of Magic,
Paris is no longer Romantic,
New York Dosen't stand out anymore,
The Chinese wall is no longer a Fortress,
Mecca is Empty!

Hugs and Kisses Suddenly became Weapons.

Suddenly you Realize that Power, Beauty and Money are Worthless and Cannot get you the Oxygen you are Fighting for..

Despite all that Hit the Earth ,
Despite all that is Hitting the Earth,
Our People are still Frolicking with Non essentials and Deliberate Distractions that are Detrimental to their Soul!

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by crafteck(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
So many things going on, a man has been sentenced to death in a religion of piss state for blasphemy while (ex) bokoharam killers are being reintegrated into society with palatives, looter is forming faint during questioning, people protesting for us all are being arrested and una dey shine teeth for bbn

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by gurunlocker: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon rival and pain grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by olumzzz(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Don't miss this

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by pretydiva(f): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2020
This useless show again undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by AustineCJ: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Its only for now..... after six more weeks ..... waya will waya waya them some waya's.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by paulolee(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
rawbish...is it this punishment that would restore peace and decorum i southern kaduna??

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Bukasint(f): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
onyi25:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-kiddwaya-erica-finally-punished.
html

High Class Prostitute that has nothing to offer in this seasons BBN....nothing but Clitocurrency

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by thewritingtodo(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
More like, hunger games loading for them.. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2020
lord just have mercy please cry

know why i wrote that up there

but at the end na God we all need
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Frankyboy1(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Good doe them
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by emmy512: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Bigi go use them set example
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by SocialJustice: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2020
librangyps:

Let his father's billions replace the coins

grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by mujibson(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2020
The 'this show is rubbish' crew will soon be here now but why did they always find themselves commenting in front page of virtually all BBN news?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Mo3891: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2020
cool

Kiddy kiddy

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by dalass(f): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2020
In the midst of insecurity, fresh revelations about the commander of boko haram, lootings and covid stuff, BBNaija is still making FP telling us the removed coins from inmates?

Na wah oh... I hope say we still know what's going down around us and be more vocal, else, there'll be no BBNaija to watch or kid story... So

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2020
Nah love wey go kill am be that
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule by Deborah98(f): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2020
Am yet to understand what this show is all about,for somebody like me that haven't watched it before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) / Transformation Of Zambian Woman Brought From Village To Town (Photos) / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.