Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces (38306 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Aisha Yesufu Excavates 2015 Tweet Of President Buhari / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by frankyychiji(f): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
flyingpig:
Death penalty for boko haram members too, instead they get deradicalization. Double standards.

Death penalty is a very extreme sentence in this modern era. Don't know why international countries are not putting sanctions on Buhari's government.
I felt very ashamed when it was continuously displayed on Channels TV news bar this morning.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
An average islamist is always hungry for blood.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by ZinoFasisi: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
festacman:

By the way, Bashir Ahmed like most Muslims knows that it is too dangerous to condem the death penalty openly. It is about personal safety.

And why is it too dangerous to condemn it openly?
Or does the religion supports it?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by frankyychiji(f): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Very sickening
He's the real mooslim who walks according to the dictates of Allah - Not you!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by frankyychiji(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
JAMO84:
The Bible says people can be killed for lesser offences. Even Jesus (PBUH) was crucified for blasphemy.

Exodus 21:17 He who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 22:18 You shall not allow a Sorceress to live.
How many people in your village has been executed for abusing Jesus?

You mooslims just fail to understand what old and new testament means.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by meccuno: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Hypocrisy at the highest levels by the aggressors in 1966's now claiming victims in 2020.

This whole thing started when a group of igbo army officers, led by Major Nzeogwu, went around in 1966, KILLING the duly elected Northern Prime Minister of Nigeria, sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, and killing Northern and Yoruba leaders, including the religious leader of the North, sir ahmadu Bello, the Sardauna of Sokoto! And leaving all igbo leaders alone, safe. Untouched.

This outraged the rest of the nation. Then Ironsi, an igbo general, came to power, following those killings.

Nigerians expected that Ironsi would bring the klllers to justice.

They sent him message after message, for 7 months, to bring the killers to justice.

He did nothing.

He just left the killers to walk free!

Yet they were millions of Igbos living in the north!

After 7 or 8 months of Ironsi's inaction, the northerners had had enough of this insult upon injury, this huge spit on their collective faces, and responded in a VERY PREDICTABLE WAY, by targeting Igbos in their midst. Northern officers then staged a counter-coup that killed Ironsi.

How can you slaughter the Prime Minster, plus their religious and political leaders, and ignore the murders, while you expect LOVE & LOYALTY, who dose that ?.
So what about the 3 million igbos that they killed? where they the people that killed Ahmadu Bello? what about the thousands of people killed in 1945, did they kill the prime minister? you talk about Hypochrisy and it is clearly written all over you. there were other coups in Nigeria why was the 1966 coup that included a yoruba man all of a sudden igbo officers? you need to think deep. i wasnt born yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by nurain150(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
matex97:
If it was in a saner clime, he would have been sacked by now.

Bashir Ahmad had in the tweet shared in 2015, supported the death penalty for blasphemy which he described as his "belief".

The tweet read;

"I cant pretend or keep silent. I support the death penalty for BLASPHEMY. That's my belief and I do not and will never support #SaveKanoNine"
Yes I also supporr death sentence for blasphemy must you abuse other people belief in your preaching.Has a Muslim ever abused Jesus.Ofcoure he won't he even try that on Jesua peace be upon .Him.
Similarly the Southwest and south south is rulled by customary court gaurding the beliefs of the Christian.As marriage done in these courts does not support Islamic laws no one is complaining a lot of Muslim here in the south yet you wouldn't hear pim.So if the Sharia court gives it's rulling I guess no sane person will oppose the law of the custom of islamic dominant north.It common sense he could appeal the judgement if he likes abi
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Mrpojj(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
matex97:

Bashir Ahmad had in the tweet shared in 2015, supported the death penalty for blasphemy which he described as his "belief".

The tweet read;

"I cant pretend or keep silent. I support the death penalty for BLASPHEMY. That's my belief and I do not and will never support #SaveKanoNine"

This is the typical idealogy of most Muslim in Nigeria, no matter how details want to pretend, this is them
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
nurain150:

Yes I also supporr death sentence for blasphemy must you abuse other people belief in your preaching.Has a Muslim ever abused Jesus.Ofcoure he won't he even try that on Jesua peace be upon .Him.
Similarly the Southwest and south south is rulled by customary court gaurding the beliefs of the Christian.As marriage done in these courts does not support Islamic laws no one is complaining a lot of Muslim here in the south yet you wouldn't hear pim.So if the Sharia court gives it's rulling I guess no sane person will oppose the law of the custom of islamic dominant north.It common sense he could appeal the judgement if he likes abi
The accused is a muslim and not a christian

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Edyice: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
People without sense grin

Or should I say

Living creature without sense grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by perdollar(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
I am only surprise by those who r surprised by his statement. all Muslims r by there religion, terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by perdollar(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
nurain150:

Islam needs to b proscribed for being too archaic and pro death. religion is aimed at giving ppl peace of mind and not malignant tumour.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by karkel(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
There was a country by who........... In what year did he made that statement......and which country where he referring to..........only those who know the answer to the questions can reply.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by karkel(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
matex97:

The tweet read;

There was a country by who........... In what year did he made that statement......and which country where he referring to..........only those who know the answer to the questions can reply
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by frankyychiji(f): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
JAMO84:
Jesus affirmed the old testament in Mathew 5:17 Do not think I came to destroy the law or the Prophets, I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

BTW, Jesus could not have killed anyone. He had no state authority because Bethlehem was under the direct rule of the Roman Empire with Julio Caesar as the King.

Jesus himself was tried for blasphemy and crucified with the authority of Julio Caesar.
But when his disciple cut off the ear of someone who had troubled Jesus, what did he Jesus do?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by frankyychiji(f): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
nurain150:

Why take his life? That's very inhumane and counterproductive. Islam cannot continue to thrive by planting fear in the hearts of their followers, it's sheer slavery!

Why not a life sentence?

Abeg jareh!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by frankyychiji(f): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
karkel:
There was a country by who........... In what year did he made that statement......and which country where he referring to..........only those who know the answer to the questions can reply.
Chinua Achebe. Ask google for the rest grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Fuckgovt: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
SmartProf:
But will support the rehabilitation & release of so called repentant boko haram terrorists, who have killed uncountable people, abducted & raped many, as well as destroyed livelihoods undecided. It's just a case of being stupidly over religious.
that North are the backwardness of Nigeria. If we manage to move forward, they fight tooth and nail to pull us 10steps backward.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by nurain150(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
frankyychiji:
Why take his life? That's very inhumane and counterproductive. Islam cannot continue to thrive by planting fear in the hearts of their followers, it's sheer slavery!

Why not a life sentence?

Abeg jareh!
It sheer slavery far right cannot thrive in killing and suppressing the Muslim in Muslim minority country.That the Islamic law.Christianity cannot also thrive in promoting promiscuity by not explicitly stating dress code.And so they cannot promote fornication in one man one marriage in this world of most country in which we have 4:1 woman man........Abeg sense jare
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by nurain150(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fuckgovt:
that North are the backwardness of Nigeria. If we manage to move forward, they fight tooth and nail to pull us 10steps backward.
Toobi am not a northerner..Hmm see sense can you see you are the one causing backwardness to Nigeria by promoting hate speech am confirm omo yoruba
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by frankyychiji(f): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
nurain150:

It sheer slavery far right cannot thrive in killing and suppressing the Muslim in Muslim minority country.That the Islamic law.Christianity cannot also thrive in promoting promiscuity by not explicitly stating dress code.And so they cannot promote fornication in one man one marriage in this world of most country in which we have 4:1 woman man........Abeg sense jare
Who religion epp? Who organized religion epp? It's just a tool to control the masses.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by nurain150(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
perdollar:
Islam needs to b proscribed for being too archaic and pro death. religion is aimed at giving ppl peace of mind and not malignant tumour.
Similarly I think christainity needs the same too for been to loose and lawless and promoting illegal and Ilict dressing alcholism and clubbing etc thanks to you
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by One4me: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
festacman:

It is in force in any Islamic country or state that has adopted sharia law. The rule is simple: don't criticise or say anything bad about Allah or his prophet Mohammed. It doesn't matter if you are a muslim or not. And it is often abused by many people to settle scores. That's why one should be careful up North because you can easily be lynched upon an alarm.

That is FANATICAL Stupidity of the highest Order! NIGERIA IS NOT AN ISLAMIC STATE and a CHRISTIAN CANNOT AND WILL NEVER BE SUBJECTED TO ISLAMIC SHARIA!

You cant take away people's right to an OPINION or BELIEF
To me, Allah is just a FRAUD, an invention of a CONMAN called Muahmmed whos estock-in-trade is BLOODLETTING.
That is MY OWN BELIEF and OPINION and l am entitled to it
What l cannot do or attempt to do (just like you also are not allowed to do or attempt to do, as you Islamic Juhadists are doing right now), is to FORCE MY BELIEF ON ANYONE.

If you are a Muslim and you believe Jesus is a fraud or CHRISTIANS are 'kaferi' or whatever you want, then that is your own belief and opinion and l grant you that entitlement to it.
That is how to act civilzed, as compared to Religious Fanaticism, which is what is going on in Northern Nigeria right now.

This is also why many Nigerians in Southern Nigeria (even though there are Muslims in Southern Nigeria as well but those ones are not Jihadist and fanatocal as those ones in the North) believe that Southerners and Northerners dont belong in the same country because[b] we have TWO CONSTITUTIONS in Nigeria:

A SECULAR 1999 Constitution - Which is supposed to be the Constitution of this country called Nigeria, because it is not based on any Religion.
An ISLAMIC, Sharia Constitution - Which is specifically for Muslims but the Fantical Jihadist are trying to ENFORCE on Christians

So, how can we have ONE COUNTRY with TWO CONSTITUTIONS?[/b]
Why should the Islamic fanatics up-North not have their own country and belike Sudan, Chad, Niger, Mali Guinea and other Ilsmaic countries riddled with terrorists and let the Christian Southern Nigeria have their own ountry too, like Ghana, Liberia and other sane countries that respect human life?
WTF! angry
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by nurain150(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
frankyychiji:
Who religion epp? Who organized religion epp? It's just a tool to control the masses.
Another one
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by One4me: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
nurain150:

Similarly I think christainity needs the same too for been to loose and lawless and promoting illegal and Ilict dressing alcholism and clubbing etc thanks to you

Of what benefit is your "masquerade dressing" when you hide bombs under it and your women are no better than the Christians you accuse of loose dressing? Dont we have a predominance of Muslim rapist, despite the wearing of Masquerade dress and pretending not to drink alcohol?

Do you Muslim not drink alcohol or dont we have a designated part of the City in Saudi Arabia designated for drinking alcohol?
Dont you lslamic Hypocrites spend taxes derived from the Sale of Alcohol or does your fake Allah only love proceeds of Alcohol but does not drink alcohol? grin grin
You Muslims are sheer pretenders, you are are Killers and Terrorists, any where you are found in large numbers.
Before you start chasing after how people dress or what they drink, why dont your Muhammed tell you to stop slaughtering people and taking innocent blood or you think what you drink is more important than how many innocent sould you kill with bomb under your Hijab or through barbaric head chopping-off?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Fuckgovt: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
nurain150:

Toobi am not a northerner..Hmm see sense can you see you are the one causing backwardness to Nigeria by promoting hate speech am confirm omo yoruba
I never said u were a Northerners. I was only buttressing ur point that these are the attitude the leaders displayed that has put us where we are today
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by One4me: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
nurain150:

You are ofcourse, a BRAIN-WASHED, Yoruba, Islamic fanatic, a second rate one for that matter.
If you go to the North today, the same Islamic terrorists you are supporting will chop-off your head without blinking, if in doubt, go and ask the Southerners who are Muslims, kiving in Kano, Kaduna and Sokoto.
Foools like you are to naive and too brainwashed to think for themselves.
I really pity slaves.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by damosky12(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
JAMO84:
Jesus affirmed the old testament in Mathew 5:17 Do not think I came to destroy the law or the Prophets, I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
Lol. What does it mean to "fulfill"?
The word is translated from the original word, "plēroō" which means to ACCOMPLISH. In other words, Jesus is saying that his coming ensured the accomplishment of the law. When something is accomplished, it is finished. See what the next verse says:
Matthew 5:18
[18]For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be FULFILLED.
In other words, when all the law is fulfilled , it passes; it loses relevance. That's what Jesus' coming did.

BTW, Jesus could not have killed anyone. He had no state authority because Bethlehem was under the direct rule of the Roman Empire with Julio Caesar as the King.

The point is that He was never a jihadist. He was not a religious bigot like the Jewish religious folks who stoned sinners to death.

By the way, Jesus antagonized the laws of Moses. He was known to have altered it, giving his disciples only one commandment - to Love.

In John 8, for instance, He prevented a woman (caught in fornication) from being stoned to death. In several, He healed on the Sabbath day (contrary to Moses' law), He ate without ceremonial washings (as Moses' law requires), He kept company with sinners, etc.

Jesus was never a follower of Moses' law. He corrected them. After all, the laws were meant to pass away at his coming. See instances

Matthew 5:38-39
[38]Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth (referring Moses' words in Exodus 21:14-24)
[39]But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Jesus differed from the laws of Moses.

Jesus himself was tried for blasphemy and crucified with the authority of Julio Caesar.

Yes, the fact that the Jews accused Him of blasphemy only proves that fact that He was not in sync with the laws of Moses!

But, in truth, Jesus laid down His life to be killed by them, as the perfect example of Love.

Matthew 20:28
[28]Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

This is why Christianity is all about love. Never traced or linked to violence!

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Elmander1983(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
gay!
matex97:

The tweet read;

Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by One4me: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
nurain150:

You are truly IGNORANT!
First, Islamic marriage is supported in Southern Nigeria and l have family members married to Muslims and we all attend their Nikkai. It simply shows how enlightened we are, as Christians because we know that "what you beleive, IS PERSONAL to you.

But imagine how you Islamic fanatics value HUMAN LIFE?
You support taking someone's life just because he abused your Religion?

Did that abuse take your religion away from you?
Did that abuse resurrect your Allah or Muhammed?
You see how blood-scuking your Vipers have become? Any small thing,, you behead and take human life!

If your Allah or Muhammed is not a fraud and dead as ordinary Stone, why dont he figh for himself or you allow him to seek revenge for imself, if he feels abused?
The ealier you learn that your Allah and Muhammed are fraud and blood sucking demons (Yes, you heard me right!), the better for your peace of mind.
You can abuse Jesus all you want, if He is angry, let Him take revenge on your miserable life by HIMSELF!
Oridnary Mortal humans dont fight on behalf of Immortal, Spirit God, if that God is real
Re: Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
They are selfish
They are extremists
They're always violent with a slight provocation
They're blood thirsty
They are ignorant (even their most educated)
They're always angry
They're hypocritical

ISLAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.