Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Kevin Gates Islah (album Download) Full# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kevin Gates Islah (album Download) Full# (1243 Views)

Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Album Download: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.a.a.d City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Gates Islah (album Download) Full# by noavardin: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Kevin Gates Islah Album Free download direct link | 2016 release: Kevin Gates Islah Download, free working songs hq.
"Really Really" was released on 5 October 2015 as the lead single for the album (second overall). The song was produced by Alex Goose, Jake Troth, Cook Classics and. It peaked up on the US Billboard Hot 100 at number 46. The album has received double platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) to date.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://sites.google.com/view/kevingatesislahdownload

"2 Phones" was released on 5 November 2015 as the album's third single. The song was created by Mad Max. This was the first top 40 song hit by Gates on the charts, and debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 17. The album has since been double platinum certified by the Music Industry Association of America (RIAA) to date.

Four promotional singles backed the album: "Kno One," "So Really," "2 Phones" and "Time for That" The song debuted on the US Billboard 200 at number two, earning 112,000 song-equivalent units in its first week. Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified the record double platinum.

Track list:
1. Not the Only One
2 Really Really
3. 2 Phones
4. Pride
5. La Familia
6. Time for That
7. Thought I Heard (Bread Winners’ Anthem)
8. Hard For
9. Ask for More
10. One Thing
11. The Truth
12. Kno One
13. Told Me
14. Ain’t Too Hard
15. I Love It
16. Jam ft. Trey Songz, Ty Dolla $ign & Jamie Foxx
17. Excuse Me

(1) (Reply)

Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money / How come Ladies Get Over Relationship Faster after break up? / Children Break Down In Tears As Their Mother Returns Home, After 17 Years In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.