Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Business Idea That Can Make The Investor Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea That Can Make The Investor Millions (477 Views)

Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? / Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months / Startup Looking For The Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea That Can Make The Investor Millions by Coldie(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2020
I have this business idea that I believe will make millions in the Nigerian/world market if given an opportunity. Since the Lagos State government is yet to know about it, you will make millions till they are able to regulate it and find a suitable way to tax it.

It's an upgraded form of fintech that will be able to either solve World housing problem, World crime problem or outrightly make things easy for u...

1 Like

Re: Business Idea That Can Make The Investor Millions by nickvanilla(m): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Coldie:
I have this business idea that I believe will make millions in the Nigerian/world market if given an opportunity. Since the Lagos State government is yet to know about it, you will make millions till they are able to regulate it and find a suitable way to tax it.

It's an upgraded form of fintech that will be able to either solve World housing problem, World crime problem or outrightly make things easy for u...

Hmmn. Sounds interesting. Can you explain more?
Re: Business Idea That Can Make The Investor Millions by Coldie(m): 3:21am On Sep 29, 2020
nickvanilla:

Hmmn. Sounds interesting. Can you explain more?
Its actually a new invention, its not nice letting the idea go public when the real thing is yet to fully kick off
Re: Business Idea That Can Make The Investor Millions by mrsage(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Coldie:

Its actually a new invention, its not nice letting the idea go public when the real thing is yet to fully kick off

Then why are you here?

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea That Can Make The Investor Millions by moses400: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2020
Good, creating value
Re: Business Idea That Can Make The Investor Millions by Coldie(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2020
mrsage:

Then why are you here?

The reason I changed my mind over it, us that I discovered a loophole in the Nigerian system as a whole, exposing it will kind of give the Nigerian govt a hint abt d loophole.

It has to do with logistics, banking, security and homelessness

(1) (Reply)

Two New Investment Platforms - Guaranteed Earning! / .... / Buy Data @ N300 per GB, Refer and get paid. Visit www.octavo.com.ng [DIY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.