Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal (25873 Views)

Nigeria Actress Olaide Oladeji In Severe Pains After Yansh Surgery In Turkey / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Ade herself? What kind of name is that?
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by SweetCuntess: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2020
No wonder there are very few ladies doing Yahoo. Too soft
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by PureGoldh(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Ok oooh...Nigerians in diaspora are in sivia pains too... country hard no be small

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Edopesin: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
She is cute intelligent and smart. I guess she was at the wrong place

beware of osogbo thunder

wrong place kor
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Pele that is the initial shock you go through when you become a person of Interest.Good thing you're not politically expose too. You would get over it once you learn not to give a damn about what people say especially people you don't know that know you.Some would even take your pictures just live your life you owe no one any explanation.I have been there, so I know what it feels like.Just make the stones people throw at you as stepping stones.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2020
her Twitter handle is still intact. she shd forget stories and move on.. sympathy or what is she asking for again
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Barbsamiin: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2020
even after counselling, No one would trust you again.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by ThatFairGuy: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2020
Why telling us? Carry your cross
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by knowhowk: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Adeherself ,Just herself and no other self .Just be yourself Jare .

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by sonofElElyon: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2020
and mompha visited you just recently

sanyablaze:
Social Media Influencer Adeherself who was recently released from EFCC custody after she was arrested over alleged fraud, has opened up on life after her ordeal with the anti-graft agency.

In a video statement, the comedy skit maker revealed how life has been traumatizing for her and how she had to undergo counseling to stay intact.

She went further to state that friends and family have been there to guide and support her through this trying time, but the trauma she is experiencing is making life so unbearable for her.

We hope she finds help in the right places

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6PiK7bV2g
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Bar1941(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Thank your star it was EFCC and not FBI or Dubai anti-cybercrime Force that arrested you, if it were am sure by now freedom would still be a very expensive commodity you couldn't afford to purchase.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Revolva(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Sorry my dear, Nigeria is a dangerous Place to think and a risky place to argue. I feel your Pains, sometimes the Useless Law enforcement in Nigeria act out of bitterness for your success and the look for something to get you in their trap. yOU MAY NOT EVEN BE GUILTY to be arrested by the Illiterate Factional Police in Nigeria, The Truth is, Nigerian Police is HAUSA Police, they have an assignment to intimidate all other Tribes, They were specially given that instruction to go for any popular southerner and intimidate them. The highest Police station In Nigeria is in the South especially Yoruba states, and the Posting from their headquartered is only Hausa Commissioner of Police and most Police station in Nigeria is all filled with Hausa in the south and no southerner dare to arrest any northerner even if they are posted there, Yoruba are the sleeping Giants of Nigeria, Once they say Nigeria is over, Hausa will crawl back to the North in Shame. But their elders are under a spell. Sorry Adeherself. I love you stay off the internet for now

You don't kno what you are saying ..what is this jargons you just wrote

I am suprised by this and even supporting a fraudster that was caught red handed a very stupid greedy girl that does work in the night with her yahoo boyfriends and she was not even smart and she got caught red handed with fraud money in her bank account and want us to pity her .
Adeherself go and hide somewhere you were lucky that they did not sentence you to kirikiri prison for five years that time your fine face for brown

Again are you celebrating her stupidity by saying Nigerian police is hausa police ...

That is a stupid assumption or is hausa peolle not human being , why did you bring tribalism in this

3 Likes

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Karlifate: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2020
That is why Mompha came to visit you, inorder to give you emotional relief.
Anyway, EFCC is still watching both of you.

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by jrusky(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Wetin dey worry did girl sef. Dem beat you or rape you inside efcc custody? Let us know so the public can fire them heavy shot because they already fell people hand via their almighty mr looters loot Magu but that does not mean you are innocent young lady, ok.

So leave trauma and accept responsibility for your action. How can you earn true sympathy when a person of Mompha is your role model and came to visit you?

You are not a thief and people in Oyenusi, Anini, Shina Ramno etc calbre are your role model pls explain your innocency

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2020
She is trying to guilt trip us. We know. Bye fucker.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Tochiology: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Crying in front of the camera to attract undeserved sympathy. Anything to trend.

For those that are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorials. You may need to check this site out, vnavideon via this link https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by King44(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Scammer looking for cheap sympathy

Anyways for this naija we dey, an person wet dem catch be barawo
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by UDUJ(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Reputation once shattered is very difficult to regain.

Sadly you will always be known as a fraudster. The internet never forgets.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by gulfer: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2020
As in sifia pain grin grin grin

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2020
LaReinaa:
The girl should STFU and hide her face in shame sad
Shedding crocodile tears just to get cheap publicity and sympathy sad angry
Thought you were going to support her cool
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by James4489(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
pity pity everywhere
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by nBag(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Sorry my dear, Nigeria is a dangerous Place to think and a risky place to argue. I feel your Pains, sometimes the Useless Law enforcement in Nigeria act out of bitterness for your success and the look for something to get you in their trap. yOU MAY NOT EVEN BE GUILTY to be arrested by the Illiterate Factional Police in Nigeria, The Truth is, Nigerian Police is HAUSA Police, they have an assignment to intimidate all other Tribes, They were specially given that instruction to go for any popular southerner and intimidate them. The highest Police station In Nigeria is in the South especially Yoruba states, and the Posting from their headquartered is only Hausa Commissioner of Police and most Police station in Nigeria is all filled with Hausa in the south and no southerner dare to arrest any northerner even if they are posted there, Yoruba are the sleeping Giants of Nigeria, Once they say Nigeria is over, Hausa will crawl back to the North in Shame. But their elders are under a spell. Sorry Adeherself. I love you stay off the internet for now
what trash are you saying here? how about all the people they have defrauded ? what do you think they are going through?
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by UDUJ(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Made4naijaceo:
[/s]

Arrant nonsense. Very rubbish post.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
geedot:
She'll be alright laslas. Nigeria is taking majority of her population through emotional torture one way or the other.

Went for a naming ceremony at Sango yesterday, spent about 2,500 to and fro. Family men and women, standing at Bustop, because they couldn't afford the transport fare.

but why do these tortured Nigerians continue to dobale and rakandede for their leaders instead of giving it to them hot like the way Lebanon is doing at the moment.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Mires: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=sanyablaze post=92692000]Social Media Influencer Adeherself who was recently released from EFCC custody after she was arrested over alleged fraud, has opened up on life after her ordeal with the anti-graft agency.

In a video statement, the comedy skit maker revealed how life has been traumatizing for her and how she had to undergo counseling to stay intact.

She went further to state that friends and family have been there to guide and support her through this trying time, but the trauma she is experiencing is making life so unbearable for her.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6PiK7bV2g[/quotes

Please someone should tell her that her acting no reach to attract social media sympathy. If she likes, she should faint, there's no peace for scammers.

If she likes, she should be on stretcher like Olisa Metuh. Away from that, she should appear on court on wheel chair like Metuh. She can as well, be on neck collar like Sen. Melaye. Crying and using her top to wipe tears does not change who she is.

Imagine the University of Calabar undergraduate who committed suicide as a result of their nefarious activities. Ndi ara.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by DAVE5(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
sanyablaze:
Social Media Influencer Adeherself who was recently released from EFCC custody after she was arrested over alleged fraud, has opened up on life after her ordeal with the anti-graft agency.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6PiK7bV2g

One question: please how did you attach that video to your post, I have a video I need to attach here on nairaland
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Kobicove(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Are you guilty of the offence or not? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle Arrives Imo Airport Amidst Heavy Crowd (VIDEO) / E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee / Scene From The DNA Twins Attack And Abduction #savednatwins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.