Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence (648 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Cyoung4real(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
The personal assistant of buhari on media was under attack by many Nigerians on Tweeter after sharing a tweet where he supported a death penalty for blasphemy.

What's your take on this issue? Is it right to sentence someone to death because of blasphemy? I know I shouldn't be asking such dumb question but people like Bashir Ahmed made ask. So let's have your take on what's actually going on in the North.

Screenshot attached below

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/616202494516035584?s=19

Cc. Lala Mod4

Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Cyoung4real(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
More

Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Cyoung4real(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2020
More screenshots

Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Officialgarri: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2020
I'm not against any religion. I don't take sides with Christians nor Muslims.

However, I've noticed that even when you find the most peaceful, meek, gentle, loving Muslim, you only need to push just one button in his life and the terror lurking inside of him will be quickly revealed.

And you can't believe the amount of anti-Jesus/Christian preaching that goes on daily in our mosques.
Should we then put all the Imams to death?

Infact, Yoruba Alphas will wax recorded preachings against Christians and it will he played loudly and freely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Racoon(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2020
If the government Bashir Ahmed serves can pardon and grant Fulani/BH terrorists who have committed worst atrocities amnesty, then nobody should be penalized for any crime.Not even blasphemy.Let the good Lord see to that.Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Rilwayne001: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Wow, this country keeps going abysmally worse and worse since this government got reelected. How can this be coming from a SA to the president of a SECULAR COUNTRY. What's wrong with these people? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Most Northerners will support that.

Do Mohammed himself support it? Sometimes I Wonder how he feels when they spill someone blood for abusing him. Even me as a human would forgive easily. Not to talk of him a prophet as Muslims claim.

In the bible, Elijah regretted calling Lion to kill children abusing him. God is a merciful God. I do not support anyone abusing a respected figure of any religion but these killings will simply energize barbaric unjust killings that have always happened in the north.

Christians do not kill in the name of such abuses and thank God, it has not phased out its religion. Insult or no insult, God's religions reign supreme.

God is all knowing.
Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by kingzizzy: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Religion is one of the major reason's anyone who's looking for the unity of Nigeria should forget it
Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by festacman(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Mo3891: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
cool

I wonder what's Southerners and Christian people's concern over laws of Kano State and Northerners

The principles of federalism gives every federating unit right to writet it's own laws and govern it's self with its own laws

Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Finnese001: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
That's a very wrong thing to do nauuu. It's only in Nigeria that the president's PA will be found doing this trash. Someone that's supposed to be working. I'm a 101% sure he's an "aboki na mallam"
Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by plessis: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why do these people have their own laws and we can't have ours?

We have to break this satanic country called Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Attack Buhati's Media Aid On Twitter For Supporting Death Sentence by ifytrik(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
The reason why Nigeria is upside down today is because of this hausa-fulani cows that call themselves politicians, you granted amnesty to terorists that can't recall the nomber of people they have killed and make death sentence a penalty for blasphemy, dam! why are this people so confused? is it that they have no value for human life or what? gosh! i regret being a Nigerian not because i hate Nigeria but because these cows are also Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Virtual Commissioning Of Ncdmb Tower / Fuel/electricity Price Hike: We’ll Deal With Students Planning Protest – Police / Seriake Dickson Kinsman Files Suit Seeking His Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.