Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer (1268 Views)

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / How To Frustrate A Scammer / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by D4donnn: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Hi nairalandeers , so yesterday a friend of mine , a very young boy messaged me to sadly inform me that someone who goes by that name or who has an account that bears that title allegedly scammed him , the boy was so traumatized that he had to be admitted in an hospital .

I didn't wanna post this until I get all the relevant information .

The brief - so last week the boy called me that he wanted an iphone xs max and I was like what's your budget he said he had 250k I was like he should up his budget if he wanted a pristine factory unlocked iPhone xs max direct from us . So barely a day later my sibling contacted me that she has two friends who wanna sell their iphone xs max barely a month old I told him about It .

Next thing he called telling me saw someone on jiji who wanna sell his for 150k I was like does it have any issue he said no that it was clean, I immediately told him it was most definitely a scam . And recommended he does due diligence and refrain from sending money to anyone he doesn't know om jiji . Dude messaged again that there was another in Lagos for around 200k thereabouts, I was like ok get the relevant information about the seller and I have contacts who will go and physically inspect the device . The boy was like ehn hope they won't snatch his deal , I laughed you never sure about the legitimacy of the deal you don they suspect .

Lemme hasten to the end . That deal went south and another that the seller claimed to be in a village somewhere in edom state .

So the boy called me that he saw another 220k I think 512 gig i was like what " hmmmm be careful o , but if it's a good deal you can go ahead sha , he was like he has someone around the the seller that he would send to facilitate the deal , I was like ok that's good. Only for the boy to text me yesterday that he was scammed I initially thought he was kidding , until he started sending me screenshots and all . I've already suggested he take the issue to his bank and the recipients bank .

Now the boy is blaming me for something I said .
When he said he was scared I was like , he should dispel any sense or pessimism from his mind and stay positive . I dont know where that one equate to send money give person for internet. I even suggested he gets the imei so we could run a paid check on the device before anything.

Anyways anybody who knows the thief should do well to assist or update me. I'll be attaching his picture and contact

Name adinnu victor usochukwu

Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Nairaland is becoming a home of scammers and its unfortunate that the owner of the forum(seun) is not doing enough to put a stop to it. Same way i was scammed by repairpalng till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Almost got scammed days ago.
Thank God for his discerning spirit in me
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by kolinz01(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Haha. Major run down.
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by sajmark(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2020
the hustle is getting serious o, I pray God comforts the victim. Man's gat shine eyes for this country 24/7... and good luck if you intend to pursue the matter further. God bless all our sellers here that collect money and deliver without issues.
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by 2special(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Hattbricker:
Nairaland is becoming a home of scammers and its unfortunate that the owner of the forum(seun) is not doing enough to put a stop to it. Same way i was scammed by repairpalng till today.
jiji not nairaland

1 Like

Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by kolinz01(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2020
Did you read the post at all?
Hattbricker:

4 Likes

Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
The scammer even let him know that he has been scammed. Hahaha! Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by D4donnn: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
I tire
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by happybee: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Its a sorry case..
Well the scammer has already told you he'll repay back when he's got the money.. I pray so.
Sorry...
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
The idiot would use the money on forex or something similar, evil people.
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by KrazyDave16(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
The scammer even let him know that he has been scammed. Hahaha! Wonders shall never end.

Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by Lexusgs430: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
A very thankful scammer..............

He now understands that wild foxes and lions, are awaiting any mugu on the internet.......
cheesy
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by LadySarah: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Very funny fellow. There's one on Nl Bgmedia claiming to run a lending platform Kenan. He's scammer in the guise of helping single mums and divorced mothers only to end up filling a useless form that will give him your banking details.

Scammers everywhere. Let's be careful
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
What does the young boy need an iPhone x for. Youth won't set their priority right. Mtcheww e good for am.

5 Likes

Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by princemillla(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
D4donnn:
Hi nairalandeers , so yesterday a friend of mine , a very young boy messaged me to sadly inform me that someone who goes by that name or who has an account that bears that title allegedly scammed him , the boy was so traumatized that he had to be admitted in an hospital .

I didn't wanna post this until I get all the relevant information .

The brief - so last week the boy called me that he wanted an iphone xs max and I was like what's your budget he said he had 250k I was like he should up his budget if he wanted a pristine factory unlocked iPhone xs max direct from us . So barely a day later my sibling contacted me that she has two friends who wanna sell their iphone xs max barely a month old I told him about It .

Next thing he called telling me saw someone on jiji who wanna sell his for 150k I was like does it have any issue he said no that it was clean, I immediately told him it was most definitely a scam . And recommended he does due diligence and refrain from sending money to anyone he doesn't know om jiji . Dude messaged again that there was another in Lagos for around 200k thereabouts, I was like ok get the relevant information about the seller and I have contacts who will go and physically inspect the device . The boy was like ehn hope they won't snatch his deal , I laughed you never sure about the legitimacy of the deal you don they suspect .

Lemme hasten to the end . That deal went south and another that the seller claimed to be in a village somewhere in edom state .

So the boy called me that he saw another 220k I think 512 gig i was like what " hmmmm be careful o , but if it's a good deal you can go ahead sha , he was like he has someone around the the seller that he would send to facilitate the deal , I was like ok that's good. Only for the boy to text me yesterday that he was scammed I initially thought he was kidding , until he started sending me screenshots and all . I've already suggested he take the issue to his bank and the recipients bank .

Now the boy is blaming me for something I said .
When he said he was scared I was like , he should dispel any sense or pessimism from his mind and stay positive . I dont know where that one equate to send money give person for internet. I even suggested he gets the imei so we could run a paid check on the device before anything.

Anyways anybody who knows the thief should do well to assist or update me. I'll be attaching his picture and contact

Name adinnu victor usochukwu

READ HERE N FOLLOW PROMPTLY
https://www.nairaland.com/6042237/how-retireve-money-after-been
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by Twizzy30(m): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2020
BiggyB242:
What does the young boy need an iPhone x for. Youth won't set their priority right. Mtcheww e good for am.
if you don’t have something meaningful to say. Just shut up and close the thread. Now everyone has seen you display your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by meobizy(f): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Scam threads in this forum are a lot funnier than the jokes section. Who won’t laugh when Nigerians keep falling the same scam year in, year out?
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by femi4: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Hattbricker:
jiji not nairaland
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Twizzy30:
if you don’t have something meaningful to say. Just shut up and close the thread. Now everyone has seen you display your foolishness.

Is the truth, we aren't quarreling.
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by ICEWIN: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Hattbricker:
bro tell me how can he do something about it?
no matter the measures put in place,there will still be room for scammers,cuz seun can monitor everybody
Re: Adinnu Victor usochukwu is a scammer by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2020
LadySarah:
Very funny fellow. There's one on Nl Bgmedia claiming to run a lending platform Kenan. He's scammer in the guise of helping single mums and divorced mothers only to end up filling a useless form that will give him your banking details.

Scammers everywhere. Let's be careful
So that bgmedia guy na scam?

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Information For Smartphone Users / The Igbo API Is The First African open source Language API Focused. / Redmi Note9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.