Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (30914 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MisterGrace: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2020
The former Minister of Aviation, Mr. Fani Kayode has called on the Federal Government of Nigeria to investigate the allegation made against Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) by a fmr. Head of Intelligence of Mali that the Ishaq Akintola-led MURIC is funded by ISWA is grave.

He also called on the FG to investigate this matter &, if proved to be true, declare MURIC a terrorist org., ban it, prosecute its leaders &, if found guilty, hang them.

See tweet.

The allegation by a fmr. Head of Intelligence of Mali that the Ishaq Akintola-led MURIC is funded by ISWA is grave. I call on the FG to investigate this matter &, if proved to be true, declare MURIC a terrorist org., ban it, prosecute its leaders &, if found guilty, hang them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1293117527367864321

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2020
Any moselem organization is all about terrorism.

314 Likes 18 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Righteousness89(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Humanity as a Whole Need to Bow to The KING of kings. Without this they will keep Dining, whinnying and Swimming in Confusion , Destruction and Death..

Until Humanity Submits to the Lord Jesus they will keep Decieving themselves...

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Sammy07: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
I don't actually know what's wrong with that Muric of a thing.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Karlifate: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2020
That basketmouth professor will soon react.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2020
The MURIC guy has threatened violence against WAEC twice based on exam timetable and our overzealous security agencies did not see any reason to invite him at least.
All of Nigeria's elections are fixed on Saturdays and following usual voting disruption by politicians, they are rescheduled for Sunday mornings. Yet no threat of violence has ever come from the Adventists and other Christians regarding this.

233 Likes 24 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by dangermouse(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Not suprised though. Alas the government will only give them a pat in the back and congratulate them for work well done.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by GamalNasser: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2020
From their tone and body language I have always know MURIC had something in common with ISWAP

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by plessis: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Meaning iswap is already in yorubaland....

Afonja 2.0 loading.....

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MisterGrace: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2020
plessis:

Afonja 2.0 loading.....

That is scary.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Buddy0: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
angry
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by dalass(f): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin

I knew it... That the mumuric idiot was a sponsored terrorist....

He must pay dearly for it.... We don't want the destruction and everyday carnage being experienced up north I'm the south... angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Officialgarri: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
The government needs to investigate but shouldn't only stop stop at that. We expect the details of the investigation to be revealed.

It will make a good report if the Muric man is invited by DSS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
I really pity and pray for South West Nigeria. I hope this allegation is false.

May God continue to sustain religious tolerance in South West Nigeria. If it goes the northern way, it will be disastrous.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Terrorists staring at afonjas and afonjas staring at terrorists! cheesy

reminds me of a poem I read in secondary school titled 'two look at two'.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Edopesin: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
The Federal government needs to seriously look into this just in case it's not another random segregation of Muslims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by AFULA(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Islam and Mohammed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Golan007: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rubbish.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Which Government is he talking about? Muric is a national treasure in this administration. We the masses are daily expected to smile while we are being choked.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Who MumuRIc & FFK help?? Abeg we have more pressing issues...

Make FFK prosecute them himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
plessis:

Afonja 2.0 loading.....

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Deborah98(f): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hang them,that wan touch me ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
see the way human being face be like monkey wey lick lime!!!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Babysheart(f): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
With the way MURIC opposes anything progressive, it's not even difficult to come to that conclusion.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
I will marry a Muslim man with big preek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by lordm(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
R
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by MiaBeer(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
MisterGrace:
The former Minister of Aviation, Mr. Fani Kayode has called on the Federal Government of Nigeria to investigate the allegation made against Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) by a fmr. Head of Intelligence of Mali that the Ishaq Akintola-led MURIC is funded by ISWA is grave.

He also called on the FG to investigate this matter &, if proved to be true, declare MURIC a terrorist org., ban it, prosecute its leaders &, if found guilty, hang them.

See tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1293117527367864321

MURIC is not IPOB, neither is it Shitte so it can't be banned or designated a terrorist organization

4 Likes

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by sonoforogun(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Unbelievable! I wonder what they stand to gain from sponsoring MURIC.

Unless, there is a more sinister agenda and MURIC is projected to play certain roles in actualizing it.

Yoruba Muslims over to you guys.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.