Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,967 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (30911 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arewa1408:

F monica, new monica, youre just an attention seeker on NL, youre not worth my time. May Allah guide you and give you peace.
Carry your fucking allah comot for here.

You are the most obnoxious, trumped-up, farty little smeghead it has ever been my misfortune to encounter!

May you never find peace.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by BigTableShaker(f): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
MENELIIK:

You are not even capable of intellectual jaw jaw. Tell us about the activities of the lord's resistance army
Joseph kone, tell us the story na?!
Abi, your brain dey do overheating ni?

Below is a link to hundreds of moslem terrorists I can tell you about.
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by murmee: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
dangermouse:
Not suprised though. Alas the government will only give them a pat in the back and congratulate them for work well done.
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Arewa1408: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Carry your fucking allah comot for here.

You are the most obnoxious, trumped-up, farty little smeghead it has ever been my misfortune to encounter!

May you never find peace.

LOL. Stay off drugs fellow Nigerian. Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me Sakina, peace. When ure dont ranting, hating and hurting, reach out and i will still guide you.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Idowster(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Humanity as a Whole Need to Bow to The KING of kings. Without this they will keep Dining, whinnying and Swimming in Confusion , Destruction and Death..

Until Humanity Submits to the Lord Jesus they will keep Decieving themselves...
u re rite

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
ojay2019:

Your analogy does not hold water. You can't compare elections to examinations. WAEC takes place annually. It also conduct other examinations like the GCE. If u look at the no of examinations in one year, you will agree that they.occur more often than elections. As such, the religious preferences of waec candidates should be considered.

MURIC tried their best to ensure that WAEC does not jettison the rights of Muslims. Their arguments is not conducting the examinations on Friday, but within the hours of the Friday prayer, Usually between 12 pm to 3pm

So the elections are held in the evenings. Right? Who should be more sensitive? The government or an independent exam body?
Way of someone trying his best is to threaten violence, abi.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by CaptainFM1: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Any moselem organization is all about terrorism.

Absolutely true!
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by darfay: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:
I don't actually know what's wrong with that Muric of a thing.

It's you Yoruba Muslims we should be asking
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Sammy07: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
darfay:

It's you Yoruba Muslims we should be asking

You're not Yoruba!
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by darfay: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

You're not Yoruba!

Yhenyhenyhen
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by GuestLog: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:
I don't actually know what's wrong with that Muric of a thing.
He's been paid to spew rubbish. Now we know why he speaks like a rêtard. Money talks, bullshit works.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maybe if that prof of a guy removes that rag he places on his head, he might start to reason properly and stop making shitty statements.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by grim33(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oh just shut the fork up undecided
Righteousness89:
Humanity as a Whole Need to Bow to The KING of kings. Without this they will keep Dining, whinnying and Swimming in Confusion , Destruction and Death..

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by earnit1: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
oh
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Blackking98(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
MENELIIK:

But a Christian like Joseph Kony understand peace right? All the ridiculous groups you mention above put the figure of people they killed together, it less than what Rwandan Christians killed within three months. Stop using the nefarious activities of few to conclude on the whole group
I do not support whatever LRA did but saying they've killed more than Boko Haram and other islamist terrorist groups is a fat stupid lie, look below and go and buy sense from the market.
Islam is the root cause and it must search it's teachings and find out why it has so many terrorist pledging itself to it, how many buhdist or Christian or Jewish terrorist groups are there combined and compared to the myriad of terrorist groups Islam is producing yearly.

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Abdunzhaleel: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Abyima:
Muslims are the problem of this world today. They are nice set of people but violent in nature. Violence won't take you to heaven. Give your life to Jesus Christ and be saved.
Al-Bayyinah 98:6

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ وَٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ فِى نَارِ جَهَنَّمَ خَٰلِدِينَ فِيهَآۚ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمْ شَرُّ ٱلْبَرِيَّةِ

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

tongue
Abyima:
Muslims are the problem of this world today. They are nice set of people but violent in nature. Violence won't take you to heaven. Give your life to Jesus Christ and be saved.

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِنْ أَهْلِ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ وَٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ فِى نَارِ جَهَنَّمَ خَٰلِدِينَ فِيهَآۚ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمْ شَرُّ ٱلْبَرِيَّةِ

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Benprass(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Honestly, those moslems are evil incarnate.
They can lay their for a cow or shitty motherfhuking mohammed.
mad oo
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Abyima(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
[color=#990000][/color]

tongue

Jehovah forbid. Where is your proof??
Your Muhammad is a false prophet. He was never present during the time and era of Jesus Christ. He heard false stories from his lineage (Ishmael). The Muslims never witnessed the presence of Jesus Christ and many things concerning the Christians. The were far away a distance and heard stories wish some were actually wrong. Give your life to Jesus Christ so you will be save.

John 14:6. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Abdunzhaleel: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abyima:
Jehovah forbid. Where is your proof??
Your Muhammad is a false prophet. He was never present during the time and era of Jesus Christ. He heard false stories from his lineage (Ishmael). The Muslims were never witnessed the presence of Jesus Christ and many things concerning the Christians. The were far away a distance and heard stories wish some were actually wrong. Give your life to Jesus Christ so you will be save.

John 14:6. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Hahahaha!!!
During the time of MOSES who was the way the truth and the life?
Dumb ass
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by mranswer: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Any moselem organization is all about terrorism.
Another ignorant fellow
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Abyima(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

Hahahaha!!!
During the time of MOSES who was the way the truth and the life?
Dumb ass
You and your religion are still dwelling in the past dear. Jesus Christ came to give us life in abundance. We are no longer living in the Mosiac way. Jesus Christ came that we all will be saved by grace. He died so that we might live for ever. Trust in Jesus, believe in him. He is your only ladder to heaven.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

I thought u guys said the confusion, destruction n death are all signs of endtime.........why ask pple to bow to ur own version of God again?
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Abdunzhaleel: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abyima:
You and your religion are still dwelling in the past dear. Jesus Christ came to give us life in abundance. We are no longer living in the Mosiac way. Jesus Christ came that we all will be saved by grace. He died so that we might live for ever. Trust in Jesus, believe in him. He is your only ladder to heaven.

Wailing! Wailing!!wailing!!!
During the time of moses who was the way, the truth, and the life? Very simple and clearical question that doesn't call for an epistle .
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Chiboto414: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
see the way human being face be like monkey wey lick lime!!!

lol..I swear the Sharpe of the head dey fear me each time i see am...lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Leo588(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's obviously true but the Government of Buhari will do nothing coz it's their plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.