Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (30898 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Abyima(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:

Wailing! Wailing!!wailing!!!
During the time of moses who was the way, the truth, and the life? Very simple and clearical question that doesn't call for an epistle .
Moses laws were truth but not Moses himself. But Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. You need Jesus. Oh, My God is wonderful.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Pinkybush: 4:25am On Aug 12, 2020
Watch how Femi Adesina will come out to debunk this report. If it were IPOB they would've tag "a terrorist organization" even before this revelation. That muric guy get me sick each time he rant about almost everything as if he's the most religious man in this country.
Muric's body language truely shows that this org. is terrorism oriented.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by 9gerian: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Misinformation! That’s what they gain.

MURIC is the propaganda wing of terrorists in Nigeria.

Go back and check what MURIC does all the time; crying wolf where there is none, and looking the other way when non-Muslims are being wiped out.

MURIC makes the killer herdsmen look like the victims any time the actual victims try to defend themselves.

Check the role MURIC played when Amotekun was formed etc etc

sonoforogun:
Unbelievable! I wonder what they stand to gain from sponsoring MURIC.

Unless, there is a more sinister agenda and MURIC is projected to play certain roles in actualizing it.

Yoruba Muslims over to you guys.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by orisa37: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Karlifate:
That basketmouth professor will soon react.

Prof of chop I chop.
Re: FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This by Karlifate: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2020
orisa37:

Prof of chop I chop.
LMAO! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics / Why North Fears Restructuring – Masari, Katsina State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.