Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) (3217 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue / Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2020
For every N100 shared to the Osun State government as revenue allocation from the federation account (FAAC), N91 has deducted to service its debt, a pointer to how the state’s fiscal crisis has moved from bad to worse.   The southwestern state has been grappling with years of backlogs of unpaid salaries owing to what…

https://businessday.ng/business-economy/article/osun-flirts-with-insolvency-spends-91-of-faac-servicing-debt-in-q1/

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Aregbesola and his encyclopedia of finance destroyed Osun state.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Do you know road to Osun State?

Besides, AnambraIstson make thread outta this earlier, it didn't reach fp, you are also here to try your luck of shame.
NONSENSICAL
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Sammy07: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:

But none of the previous Osun governors can match Aregbesola achievements in Osun state.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Kriss216: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Poverty rate in Osun is high.

I rather live in Somalia than staying in Osun!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Kriss216: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

Besides, AnambraIstson make thread outta this earlier, it didn't reach fp, you are also here to try your luck of shame.
NONSENSICAL
Ghetto politician, he mustn't know road to Osun to know Osun is destroyed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2020
the clueless and useless Aregbese will be bringing O' this O' that not knowing that everything na debt he's incurring to osun state. now generation yet unborn will be paying the debt he foolishly incurred in the state.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Poverty rate in Osun is high.

I rather live in Somalia than staying in Osun!
it's not even about poverty here, it's about the welfare of workers and pensioners living in penury.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by GboyegaD(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2020
It isn't just Osun, Nigeria is moving in the same direction faster than we can imagine with all the borrowings going on and state government not making plans to generate revenues internally to help in repayment of their loans and other recurrent expenditures.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Kriss216: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
it's not even about poverty here, it's about the welfare of workers and pensioners living in penury.
Is living in penury not poverty

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:

Ghetto politician, he mustn't know road to Osun to know Osun is destroyed.
Una don gather? No problem grin.

Meanwhile, Mod should take note there's a thread on this already
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

But none of the previous Osun governors can match Aregbesola achievements in Osun state.
which achievement please. no achievement here. 2 years gone that he has left the government , the roads from gbongan to odeomu hasn't been completed. it's still in dilapidated state as I speak. oyinlola even tried more in revamping the economy of the state.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
the clueless and useless Aregbese will be bringing O' this O' that not knowing that everything na debt he's incurring to osun state. now generation yet unborn will be paying the debt he foolishly incurred in the state.
This is PURE IGNORANCE

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Kriss216: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2020
The only good development Osun people can boast of is changing Osun state to State of Osun., and they're happy.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

NONSENSICAL
which road here. you better don't say what you don't know. I was born and bred in osun state. so please don't blow propaganda here. Aregbese is the most clueless ex Governor osun state will ever experienced. up till today, the 15 months he left behind hasn't Been paid.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
which achievement please. no achievement here. 2 years gone that he has left the government , the roads from gbongan to odeomu hasn't been completed. it's still in dilapidated state as I speak. oyinlola even tried more in revamping the economy of the state.

Now I know who you are grin
Invite Amotolongbo as well.
Oyin tried when he left Osun IGR at 300m while Aregbe increased it to barely 2b within 3yrs.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

This is PURE IGNORANCE
you are the one that's displaying it and not me OK.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Kriss216: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Una don gather? No problem grin.

Meanwhile, Mod should take note there's a thread on this already
This thread hitting FP or not doesn't change the fact that Osun is destroyed. My prayers are with them, sha

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Where are the omo igr them ...there is no need to panic right ?

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[/b]
Oyin tried when he left Osun IGR at 300m while Aregbe increased it to barely 2b within 3yrs.
that's what you will be posting here. still almost the allocation of osun state have been paid to offload the debt the clueless ex Governor incurred in osun state.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
The only good development Osun people can boast of is changing Osun state to State of Osun., and they're happy.
don't mind the clueless ex Governor and his handlers. even the court have do justice to that on that name. it's osun state* but the so called mandate robber oyetola haven't change it yet. he's still calling it state of osun*

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Pentagon007: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2020
The economic situation in this country is too bad.
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Please move to front page

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

NONSENSICAL
The truth is the truth u can't hide it for ever

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
which road here. you better don't say what you don't know. I was born and bred in osun state. so please don't blow propaganda here. Aregbese is the most clueless ex Governor osun state will ever experienced. up till today, the 15 months he left behind hasn't Been paid.

STOP implying what you know NOTHING ABI please. And you expect workers not to have protest
Osun a Dara o.
T'Omoluabi e se Johnny
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Sammy07: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Oga, Aregbesola might left debt.

But he's the best governor Osun has produced.

Employment, Roads, school. Good light.

So what are you saying?

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[/b]
thank God oyinlola built uniosun before leaving office in 2010, if not the clueless ex Governor Aregbese won't have build it. that was how the clueless looter, liar and propagandist Aregbese was saying that he will built M.K.O airport, not knowing that he award billions of naira on fencing. up till today, nothing of such are in the acres of land. Aregbese destroyed Osun state before leaving.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga, Aregbesola might left debt.

But he's the best governor Osun has produced.

Employment, Roads, school. Good light.

So what are you saying?
he's never the best Governor ever produced. you can say that he's the best Governor in looting the treasury, propaganda and lieing. he's ole jati jati.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

The truth is the truth u can't hide it for ever
Kriss216.
Hope you still remember that the poverty index in all States of your region, is higher than that of Osun. The best of your States in this Respect is 3times WORSE than Osun. The fact is there.

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Kriss216: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Kriss216.
Hope you still remember that the poverty index in all States of your region, is higher than that of Osun. The best of your States in this Respect is 3times WORSE than Osun. The fact is there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Joke of the year!

Have you ever thought of choosing comedy as a profession?

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

STOP implying what you know NOTHING ABI please. And you expect workers not to have protest
Osun a Dara o.
T'Omoluabi e se Johnny
radarada as if the workers and the pensioners living in penury didn't protest about their unpaid salaries and pensions from the clueless government niii. besides where is the M.K.O airport the clueless ex Governor Aregbese promised to build why in office? he's only best in looting the treasury, lies and propaganda

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Sammy07: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:

That your O'at least he created employments.
Build roads,
I'm not even from Osun, whenever I pass Osun, I just wish I am residing there.

Oyes
Oreap
Omeal
Oambulance
Oclean
Ofest
Oquip
Otours

Irigbo health centre
Free train from Lagos
Good electricity
Modern roads.

Guy I know how Osun is in 2008, yes heake the state go into debt.

But he modernized Osun

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
thank God oyinlola built uniosun before leaving office in 2010, if not the clueless ex Governor Aregbese won't have build it. that was how the clueless looter, liar and propagandist Aregbese was saying that he will built M.K.O airport, not knowing that he award billions of naira on fencing. up till today, nothing of such are in the acres of land. Aregbese destroyed Osun state before leaving.
I won't engage you again.
You know nothing about Osun governance.
T'OMOLUABI E SE.
Osun ti ndara!

Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal / Ondo Decides: PDP Chairman Arrested With Thousands Of PVC (Photos) / FINAL WARNING: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face Continuous War, Gunmen Lists Nine Lgs