Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) (3230 Views)

Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue / Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
keep displaying your ignorance and hypocrisy here. I'm telling you the truths.
Omo irankiran grin
Ipob terrorist grin.
Leave Osun for her indegene
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
the streets roads in osun state are local government projects.
You know NOTHING about Osun governance, face your East jejely grin
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

This is Reality unless you don't know how he governed Osun which I'm sure you don't with all you always say.

Be explicit, you can point out the fallacy there please
The source I’m privy to, you aren’t. The very reason I just toned down arguing with you.

Before 2014 election, I was an advocate of Aregbesola here through my known handle. I had to back out due to what I saw.

We could see all he did as infrastructure as the indigene of the state. Is that all ?

You’ve made your submission and I’ve seen all you know about the administration.
The same people that were singing his praises then hardly raise their voices again cos they’ve seen what the scam entails.

Had Gboyega and Aregbesola not have a common father in Tinubu, hell would have been loosen far more than Kwankwaso and Ganduje.

I could see you are a minor, the very reason I have to lay low with you

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Sammy07: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
But you failed to tell us how much he spent doing that bro.

You failed to tell us how much he generated through IGR, FAAC (state and the 30local governments), loans which Osun State is still servicing.

Does all he gave commensurate with such huge revenues and loans.

Gboyega Oyetola knows and feels the effect.

I’d earlier made posts on this with one of my handles in those days of Aregbesola. I was a supporter of his administration in his first tenure until I was shown the scams prior to his second term election and had to back off.

There are more to what we are seeing.

Ermmm..
There may be more to what we are seeing
But..
Anyways, they don't care about us.
We should leave matter for Mathias.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The source I’m privy to, you aren’t. The very reason I just toned down arguing with you.

Before 2014 election, I was an advocate of Aregbesola here through my known handle. I had to back out due to what I saw.

We could see all he did as infrastructure as the indigene of the state. Is that all ?

You’ve made your submission and I’ve seen all you know about the administration.
The same people that were singing his praises then hardly raise their voices again cos they’ve seen what the scam entails.

Had Gboyega and Aregbesola not have a common father in Tinubu, hell would have been loosen far more than Kwankwaso and Ganduje.

I could see you are a minor, the very reason I have to lay low with you
Speculations are allowed.

Meanwhile, you can even call even call me anything you like. I'm happy you don't know me so it doesn't count.
Scam entails? That's ONLY (your) imaginary.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Ermmm..
There may be more to what we are seeing
But..
Anyways, they don't care about us.
We should leave matter for Mathias.
There is surely more to what we are seeing and I’m privileged to know few which is not opened.

Like i said Gboyega understands better. The very reason he is making sure the salary is being paid regularly. Cos Na that one go cause “kasala”.

Why can’t you ask why Oyetola hasn’t been very infrastructurally active since he became the governor. Of course you can see him reversing the some scam policies put in place by his predecessor.

And to me, Oyetola would have been a very good and perfect man to lead the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You know NOTHING about Osun governance, face your East jejely grin
when I have exposed the clueless and useless treasury looter finish abi. keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Omo irankiran grin Ipob terrorist grin. Leave Osun for her indegene
oki se omoluabi rara. you are Ajale.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Speculations are allowed.

Meanwhile, you can even call even call me anything you like. I'm happy you don't know me so it doesn't count.
Scam entails? That's ONLY (your) imaginary.
It is easy to look for nice architectural designs for school building which he did. But how much did one cost?

Roads are common things to construct by our politicians, how much did Aregbesola construct a km road?

What about the billions spent on “opon imo”, where are they? How many were produced? How many students were given?

Billions spent on MKO Abiola Airport, what is the state of the airport? What are the structures and infrastructures put in place in the airport? We are expecting the pictures and videos of that.

The 500million Naira monthly security votes. Don’t even lemme talk about this

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by ThatFairGuy: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is easy to look for nice architectural designs for school building which he did. But how much did one cost?

Roads are common things to construct by our politicians, how much did Aregbesola construct a km road?

What about the billions spent on “opon imo”, where are they? How many were produced? How many students were given?

Billions spent on MKO Abiola Airport, what is the state of the airport? What are the structures and infrastructures put in place in the airport? We are expecting the pictures and videos of that.

The 500million Naira monthly security votes. Don’t even lemme talk about this
You can answer those questions yourself!
Besides the contractors are known, with what Aregbesola did, they even have their company situated in Osun till date.

Meanwhile, I'll still maintain that let know what Aregbesola really did that pained you. How much is textbook that's being distributed yearly (just math and English) to students compared to opon imo of less than 3billion. You can ONLY foo.l who're ignorant of all these not me. You'll soon tell me how is son was given the contract. YOU'RE A PROPAGANDIST.
This is link for those that wanna see your lies on opon imo
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/10-things-dont-know-gov-aregbesolas-opon-imo/

Your last statement, AREGBESOLA MADE THIS KNOWN THAT HE NEVER COLLECTED SALARIES NOT EVEN SECURITY VOTES (he has since directed to be paid as part of workers salaries) IN OGBENI TILL DAY BREAK And he dared people to investigate.
Where are your facts about these allegations?

Even if he collect security votes(which he didn't), is he not right to collect it?
Choke with your propaganda
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obalatule:
Of course anybody that speaks the truth becomes IPob grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12096986_iu_pngb3bf43401484c0343edd1f8da180843d

1. Number 1 state with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria is Lagos in the SW.

2. The number 3 state with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria is Osun state.

3. 4 out of the top 5 states with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria are in the SW, non of your poor and poverty stricken ipob states show face.

So, Mr ipob, where is the truth in your lying and ignorant ipob rubbish?

Poverty rate in Osun is lower than al your poor and poverty ridden Igbos states combined.

Funny when poverty stricken Igbos no sabi their poverty and suffer head level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by lakesidepapa(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
GUYS! STOP THE ARGUMENT AND DEBATE WITH Johnny, HE ONLY RESIDES IN OSUN BUT HE LACKS KNOWLEDGE TO KNOW WHAT'S CALLED GOOD GOVERNANCE.. HE TALKS RUBBISH AND NONSENSE AGAINST APC GOVERNMENT IN THE STATE FOR THE SAKE OF A KONGO OF RICE AND GARRI HE AND HIS COHORTS RECEIVE FROM DEMOLA AND PDP..

HE DOESN'T NEED ATTENTION, HE'S VERY CLUELESS, MORE CLUELESS THAN CLUELESS ITSELF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
which road here. you better don't say what you don't know. I was born and bred in osun state. so please don't blow propaganda here. Aregbese is the most clueless ex Governor osun state will ever experienced. up till today, the 15 months he left behind hasn't Been paid.

You mean they have s state in abakaliki called Osun?

These lying village Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta sha..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Tochi3(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
The only good development Osun people can boast of is changing Osun state to State of Osun., and they're happy.
grin grin
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2020

Osun now has lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria

by Razak Ayinla On May 8, 2019

Osun State is now the state with the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria. Recent figures released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) show that the state leads with the unemployment rate of 10.1 percent followed by Oyo with 10.3 percent.

The figures show that Nigeria’s South Western region has the lowest unemployment rate regionally with 14 percent, while the South South has the highest in 32 percent

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/osun-now-has-lowest-unemployment-rate-in-nigeria/#:~:text=Osun%20State%20is%20now%20the,by%20Oyo%20with%2010.3%20percent.

Osun state is still the only state with the lowest unemployment rate in the whole of Nigeria.

All your poor and wretched ipob states are beneath Osun state per every index and rates.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12096986_iu_pngb3bf43401484c0343edd1f8da180843d

1. Number 1 state with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria is Lagos in the SW.

2. The number 3 state with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria is Osun state.

3. 4 out of the top 5 states with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria are in the SW, non of your poor and poverty stricken ipob states show face.

So, Mr ipob, where is the truth in your lying and ignorant ipob rubbish?

Poverty rate in Osun is lower than al your poor and poverty ridden Igbos states combined.

Funny when poverty stricken Igbos no sabi their poverty and suffer head level.
Osun is dead bro stop the insults, I served there and saw terrible things

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You can answer those questions yourself!
Besides the contractors are known, with what Aregbesola did, they even have their company situated in Osun till date.

Meanwhile, I'll still maintain that let know what Aregbesola really did that pained you. How much is textbook that's being distributed yearly (just math and English) to students compared to opon imo of less than 3billion. You can ONLY foo.l who're ignorant of all these not me. You'll soon tell me how is son was given the contract. YOU'RE A PROPAGANDIST.
This is link for those that wanna see your lies on opon imo
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/10-things-dont-know-gov-aregbesolas-opon-imo/

Your last statement, AREGBESOLA MADE THIS KNOWN THAT HE NEVER COLLECTED SALARIES NOT EVEN SECURITY VOTES (he has since directed to be paid as part of workers salaries) IN OGBENI TILL DAY BREAK And he dared people to investigate.
Where are your facts about these allegations?

Even if he collect security votes(which he didn't), is he not right to collect it?
Choke with your propaganda
lol

See this kiddo

Aregbesola didn’t collect security vote?
Oh, I see where your ignorance lies.
Security vote is given to all state by the federal government apart from the allocation.

So Aregbesola told you Opon imo cost less than 3billion Naira or Kabiru his son who got the contract and procured it?
Opon imo cost more than 8billion naira.
Aregbesola also promised that 100,000 would later be produced in the state.
I expected you to have snapped and posted the Opon imo to back up your stand. Not that shit you lifted and pasted here.

Here in Ife Central, Ile-Ife (the second largest lg of electoral power), only 3 schools were given and were SS3 students. Since 2015/16 none have been heard of the tablet. Ask any secondary school student in Osun the last time he ever set his eyes on the tablet, it was 2016. I stand being corrected, not with any paid post on newspaper.

Talking about what Aregbesola said with his mouth, who doesn’t know Aregbesola to be a renowned and pathetic liar. Was he not the same person who claimed that he hadn’t sold Fakunle Comprehensive High School in Osogbo to the retailing shop, shoprite?

You are too ignorant to engage me. Look for your level
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Obalatule:
Osun is dead bro stop the insults, I served there and saw terrible things
[/s]

When sensible and intelligent people discuss with facts and stats, ignorant and unintelligent Igbos like you should learn how to keep mute and stop embarrassing the internet with their ignorance.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Amotolongbo:
lol

See this kiddo

Aregbesola didn’t collect security vote?
Oh, I see where your ignorance lies.
Security vote is given to all state by the federal government apart from the allocation.

So Aregbesola told you Opon imo cost less than 3billion Naira or Kabiru his son who got the contract and procured it?
Opon imo cost more than 8billion naira.
Aregbesola also promised that 100,000 would later be produced in the state.
I expected you to have snapped and posted the Opon imo to back up your stand. Not that shit you lifted and pasted here.

Here in Ife Central, Ile-Ife (the second largest lg of electoral power), only 3 schools were given and were SS3 students. Since 2015/16 none have been heard of the tablet. Ask any secondary school student in Osun the last time he ever set his eyes on the tablet, it was 2016. I stand being corrected, not with any paid post on newspaper.

Talking about what Aregbesola said with his mouth, who doesn’t know Aregbesola to be a renowned and pathetic liar. Was he not the same person who claimed that he hadn’t sold Fakunle Comprehensive High School in Osogbo to the retailing shop, shoprite?

You are too ignorant to engage me. Look for your level
[/s]

All you managed to do is to string together den say den say, rumors and market women roadside gossips.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

When sensible and intelligent people discuss with facts and stats, ignorant and unintelligent Igbos like you should learn how to keep mute and stop embarrassing the internet with their ignorance.
You are pathetically ignorant grin, You where in thread arguing that lekki bridge is a "link bridge" and has no cables on it angry, you are an Iti forming over Sabi on the internet
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Mankitbod(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

STOP implying what you know NOTHING ABI please. And you expect workers not to have protest
Osun a Dara o.
T'Omoluabi e se Johnny

Bro, he's telling u d truth. My mum is a retired teacher and she and her fellow retirees are owed 16 months so please shut the fork up

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Obalatule:
You are pathetically ignorant grin, You where in thread arguing that lekki bridge is a "link bridge" and has no cables on it angry, you are an Iti forming over Sabi on the internet
[/s]

You are too ignorant and unintelligent, remain mute if you can not counter my facts with anything sane, rational and credible facts.

Fact-less ignorant Igbos bore me.
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
It;s funny how these lying village Igbos are always from Osun state, even their parents are workers and pensioners from Osun state, but they are still clueless, fact-less and ignorant about the same Osun state.

Funny abakaliki people..

grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are too ignorant and unintelligent, remain mute if you can not counter my facts with anything sane, rational and credible facts.

Fact-less ignorant Igbos bore me.
I ll counter your ignorance with common sense, Osun is using 91% of its monthly income to service debt, explain that

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
States’ IGR hits N691 billion as Osun, others recorded biggest growth

States’ IGR hits N691 billion as Osun, others recorded biggest growth

Kebbi and Osun States both rank second and third respectively with the biggest growth in IGR. Specifically, Kebbi generated N2.03 billion IGR in half-year 2018, while the state’s IGR hit N4.71 billion in half-year 2019. This means the state’s IGR rose by 132%

https://nairametrics.com/2019/10/11/states-igr-hits-n691-11-billion-as-zamfara-others-recorded-biggest-growth/

132% IGR growth in 1 single year, that's massive.

grin grin grin
Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by NGpatriot: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Obalatule:
I ll counter your ignorance with common sense, Osun is using 91% of its monthly income to service debt, explain that
[/s]

So, official government stats is ignorance, but your silly and unintelligent ipob rubbish is facts.

When sensible governors take out loan to spend of worthy projects, they do so improve IGR, to reduce poverty, to improve quality of life and improve official stats, figures, index and rates which Osun state as we speak is leading across the board.

It's money and loan well spent and on top of that, their strategy is paying off with a massive 132% IGR increase.

Who take ignorance and idiocy swear for you Igbos.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) by Obalatule: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

So, official government stats is ignorance, but your silly and unintelligent ipob rubbish is facts.

When sensible governors take out loan to spend of worthy projects, they do so improve IGR, to reduce poverty, to improve quality of life and improve official stats, figures, index and rates which Osun state as we speak is leading across the board.

Who take ignorance and idiocy swear for you Igbos.

grin grin grin
Enjoy your Osun New York city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Buhari Increases Police Salary / VP Osinbajo Visits Pastor Adeboye Over The Loss of His Son / Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Is Declaration Of War — Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.