Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? (5560 Views)

Upgrade Your Free LinkeIn Account to LinkedIn Business Premium-Price Drop Today / Get A Professional Linkedin/CV Service / CV And Linkedin Optimization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
”Take Note, When Hiring A Resume Writer”

I was contacted a few weeks ago by a client for a CV rewrite, after she registered for the service.

I contacted her and ask some questions, the Cv draft she sent only have her contact details as the relevant information, the rest information were very unclear

I asked for more details about her work experience, company name and location, role title, summary task and reporting relationship, Tech proficiency, certifications, Training etc...she answered a few and got irritated at a point and said ”Why are you asking me too much questions, figure it out! that's why I am paying you!” I was awe �. How can I figure what I don't know? Your cv is not detailed enough!

Dear professionals, resume writers are not magicians, we can only modify you and bring out achievements from your work history and show a prospective employer the value you bring to their team but we can't put in details that are not real, we need some information to do the mental work of ”showing you off”

Any resume writer that refurbished your resume without your active impact will only lie on your resume and while that can get you an interview it won't keep the job. We trained to magnify ONLY the TRUTH and not tell a lie...

While you hire a resume writer please be involved in the rewrite process, ask questions and give detailed information so they know how to defined YOU in a professional wa

your skills and achievements, along with the right industry keywords, will stand out to hiring managers.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We'd love to work with you to improve your resume and get you on the road toward your next great job.

HIRE US! call or WhatsApp 08080756701 to register.

Other services includes LinkedIn optimization, Fully Circle Recruitment Process, SOP etc.
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Dear Job Seeker/Career Professionals,

As hiring managers begin hiring again this october, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you ger ahead this fall, we recommend our professionally designed resume, find tuned with resume keywords for your targeted industry

A professionally written resume will help position you to get more callbacks, land a job faster, earn more, and even step into a higher position. Our expert writers will craft a resume that:

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience and career goals*.
*Highlights keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you*.
*Stands out and gives you the confidence you need to move forward in your career*.

Don't miss out on thisopportunity to upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH

Offer last till September 30th
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Question is still valid
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you a graduate and unemployed or employed but currently seeking transition from one career or job to another??.

The EmploymentHub is the home for you!!
At The Employment hub, we share over 100+ curated job vacancies on a daily basis from all the 36 states in Nigeria
We also share career articles and materials to assist your career journey

Employment hub has helped over 70 graduates gain critical job readiness skills as well as land their first employment opportunity. Testimonials are available for proof.
Please click on the link to join, invite friends families and even enemies

*Disclaimer* if you are a member of any emoloymemthub group chat please do not join, as this group is merely an extension to adapt more people, the same posts are sent to every group. Please stay in one group else you will be removed from All groups, thank you for your cooperation

Click on the link to join telegram/whatsapp group

https:///theemploymenthub

https:///HDz3dEBNrWN3iePTZAiknx

Please rebroadcast
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hi
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by nicelaw(m): 4:54am On Dec 24, 2020
Good day guys,

I want to take up an SAP course. I really need suggestions of the best institute in Lagos that offer SAP courses.
I will appreciate if you add your reason for suggestions as it will help me make the right choice.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Best Painter / Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. / What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.