Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,292 members, 6,115,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:29 PM

Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? (2409 Views)

How To Contact Recruiters On Linkedin / Why You Should Be On Linkedin / Someone Help!! Please How Do I Change My Country To Nigeria On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
”Take Note, When Hiring A Resume Writer”

I was contacted a few weeks ago by a client for a CV rewrite, after she registered for the service.

I contacted her and ask some questions, the Cv draft she sent only have her contact details as the relevant information, the rest information were very unclear

I asked for more details about her work experience, company name and location, role title, summary task and reporting relationship, Tech proficiency, certifications, Training etc...she answered a few and got irritated at a point and said ”Why are you asking me too much questions, figure it out! that's why I am paying you!” I was awe �. How can I figure what I don't know? Your cv is not detailed enough!

Dear professionals, resume writers are not magicians, we can only modify you and bring out achievements from your work history and show a prospective employer the value you bring to their team but we can't put in details that are not real, we need some information to do the mental work of ”showing you off”

Any resume writer that refurbished your resume without your active impact will only lie on your resume and while that can get you an interview it won't keep the job. We trained to magnify ONLY the TRUTH and not tell a lie...

While you hire a resume writer please be involved in the rewrite process, ask questions and give detailed information so they know how to defined YOU in a professional wa

your skills and achievements, along with the right industry keywords, will stand out to hiring managers.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We'd love to work with you to improve your resume and get you on the road toward your next great job.

HIRE US! call or WhatsApp 08080756701 to register.

Other services includes LinkedIn optimization, Fully Circle Recruitment Process, SOP etc.
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2020
*Hurry! Its 2 days left till the 10% discount is over! Take Advantage Now!*

*CV Is An Investment, Not A Cost, This is why!*

Your CV is a vital part of your job search, as well as the first chance you have to make a positive impression on a recruiter. If it makes the right impact, your CV opens the door to professional growth, new career opportunities, and, hopefully, that all-important salary increases. With so much at stake, why wouldn't you call in the professionals?

Collaborating with a professional CV writer on this career-enhancing document has many benefits; consider these five key reasons why the investment is worth it.

*A well-written CV provides a solid foundation for your future career*.

*Reveal Potentials to prospective opportunity*.

*Highlight Skills and Showcase Value that you bring to employers*

*Save Time and Hassles of Brainstorming the right way to display achievement*

*Equip your document with the right keywords to outweigh the CV bots.*

CV writers have up-to-date knowledge of CV-writing best practice; they know what works and what doesn't. They've seen ‒ and improved ‒ thousands of CVs. By employing their services, you're able to access this expertise and have it applied directly to your personal document.

Ready to invest in your career? Start with your resume and start with EmploymenthubCV

Call/ WhatsApp us for LinkedIn Optimization and CV rewrite on 08080756701
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
*Hurry! Our 10% discount ends tomorrow! Take Advantage Now!*

*CV Is An Investment, Not A Cost, This is why!*

Your CV is a vital part of your job search, as well as the first chance you have to make a positive impression on a recruiter. If it makes the right impact, your CV opens the door to professional growth, new career opportunities, and, hopefully, that all-important salary increases. With so much at stake, why wouldn't you call in the professionals?

Collaborating with a professional CV writer on this career-enhancing document has many benefits; consider these five key reasons why the investment is worth it.

*A well-written CV provides a solid foundation for your future career*.

*Reveal Potentials to prospective opportunity*.

*Highlight Skills and Showcase Value that you bring to employers*

*Save Time and Hassles of Brainstorming the right way to display achievement*

*Equip your document with the right keywords to outweigh the CV bots.*

CV writers have up-to-date knowledge of CV-writing best practice; they know what works and what doesn't. They've seen ‒ and improved ‒ thousands of CVs. By employing their services, you're able to access this expertise and have it applied directly to your personal document.

Ready to invest in your career? Start with your resume and start with EmploymenthubCV

Call/ WhatsApp us for LinkedIn Optimization and CV rewrite on 08080756701
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Dear Job Seeker/Career Professionals,

As hiring managers begin hiring again this october, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you ger ahead this fall, we recommend our professionally designed resume, find tuned with resume keywords for your targeted industry

A professionally written resume will help position you to get more callbacks, land a job faster, earn more, and even step into a higher position. Our expert writers will craft a resume that:

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience and career goals*.
*Highlights keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you*.
*Stands out and gives you the confidence you need to move forward in your career*.

Don't miss out on thisopportunity to upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH

Offer last till September 30th
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2020

As hiring managers begin hiring again this october, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you ger ahead this fall, we recommend our professionally designed resume, find tuned with resume keywords for your targeted industry

A professionally written resume will help position you to get more callbacks, land a job faster, earn more, and even step into a higher position. Our expert writers will craft a resume that:

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience and career goals*.
*Highlights keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you*.
*Stands out and gives you the confidence you need to move forward in your career*.

Don't miss out on thisopportunity to upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by EmploymentHubCV: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2020
STILL HEARING CRICKETS??*

Is Your resume is getting lost in the black hole?
Do you apply to job after job and never hear back? If so, then your resume may be falling into the infamous job-search black hole.

Most job applications must pass through a software program known as an applicant tracking system (ATS) before they make their way to the hiring manager. If your resume isn't formatted properly or optimized with the right key terms, there's a good chance it never got past these initial screens.

A professional resume writer can help your application avoid the resume black hole and make it through these initial reviews to the top of the hiring manager's pile.

Engage our service today and let's change the narrative!

Our Professionally Written CV is designed to showcases your strengths & achievements.

Fine-tuned to Suit Your Industry and well-tailored to suit the specific industry you are in, or aspire to be in.

Wy EHCV?!!
Affordable packages for all.
Visually appealing resume'
Personalize to match the job requirements.
Focus on achievements, not just duties and responsibilities.
Quantify whenever possible.
Appropriate resume length for each level
Focus only on relevant information.

Hurry call or WhatsApp 08080756701 EmploymenthubCV
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Question is still valid
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Need a professional resume service/LinkedIn optimization??
Please contact EmployementHubCV on 08080756701
Why EHCV?!!
We write a visually appealing resume'
Personalize your resume to match the job requirements.
Our resume length is appropriate for each level 
Hurry call or WhatsApp 08080756701 employmenthubCV
 #resumewritingservice #jobs #recruitment #cvwriting #resume #HR
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rejections are unfortunately part of every job search, no matter how qualified you are. Companies can't hire everyone and often need to reject incredible applicants because there just aren't enough openings.

When you receive a rejection email, you might instinctively want to delete the email and move on to the next job. While that's understandable, know that you can turn the situation into something more positive and useful to your career. And it only takes one email.

HOW TO RESPOND TO A REJECTION EMAIL (SAMPLES)

Subject: Regarding the [Job Title] position

Dear John Doe [or hiring manager name],

While it's disappointing to see this opportunity go, I want to thank you for getting back to me and letting me know about the decision. I also want to thank you for taking the time to meet with me. It was such a pleasure to meet you and Jane Doe [another hiring manager, recruiter, etc] and learn about employment hub [company name].

After having the chance to speak with you and after doing my research, I'm confident that [your industry] industry is where I want to work. I know that I am not in a position to ask for favours, but if you have a moment to spare I would love any additional feedback. Please do not feel obligated to answer this question, but if there was something you noticed, it will help me in my job search and I would be so grateful.

I hope everything works out with you and your new hire!

Thanks again,
[Your Name].

This way you have responded professionally and have kept the basket open to future opportunities. Any hiring manager would see the good attitude and want to call you for another available opportunity.

That said! How do we ensure you are the candidate for the job regardless of the limited openings available?. It's simple! Stand out of from the crowd.

A lot of applicants apply for a job mostly the same way how about if you apply differently? How to do you stand out?

Visit
https://employmenthubcv.blogspot.com/?m=1
To get more career tips and samples application details

Get EmploymentHubCV and Cover letter
Get EmploymentLinkedIn optimization service

Get ahead of your competitors with a professional brand.

Our Professionally Written CV is designed to showcases your strengths & achievements.

Fine-tuned to Suit Your Industry and well-tailored to suit the specific industry you are in or aspire to be in.

Why EHCV?!!

For Verified Jobs|Career Growth|CV Review|Cover Letter|SOP|LinkedIn Boosting|Career Coaching.

Invite others with the link below

https:///theemploymenthub

Thank God it's Friday

Please rebroadcast
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2020

Fine-tuned to Suit Your Industry and well-tailored to suit the specific industry you are in, or aspire to be in.

Wy EHCV?!!

Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Looking For A Professional CV Writer?
Looking for LinkedIn Profile Makeover Service?

We can:
■Transform ineffective/LinkedIn profile to a recruiter magnet
■Increase your chance of getting a good job
■100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
■High-Quality CV/LinkedIn Writing Service
■48 Hour Turnaround

Call or WhatsApp EmploymentHubCV 08080756701
For registration and price list....
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2020
*COVER LETTER! THE MOST NEGLECTED YET MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A JOB APPLICATION*

*"A Great resume will get you not-rejected, a great cover letter will get you hired”* DHH, Founder of Bosecamp

A cover letter is a formal application letter, its a marketing tool used to showcase a unique combination of an applicant skills-set, knowledge and experience and how it matches the key requirements of a specific job description (cover letter is not generic).

Click on the link to read more

https://employmenthubcv.blogspot.com/2020/10/cover-letter-most-neglected-yet-most.html?m=1
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
*A great resume does more than simply list your work experience and education. It calls attention to your accomplishments and contributions that are worth "showing off". If you find it difficult to quantify your work accomplishments, ask a professional to do it for you A resume writer will find the words to describe the value you bring to a potential employer*.

Get employmentbubCV today, professionally designed to suit your career industry and sell you to recruiters!!

Don't you like the idea of increasing your job chance by 70%??�

Hurry! Call/WhatsApp Employmenthub CV
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2020
EmploymentHubCV:
*You are still not on LINKEDIN??*

I was discussing with a Recruiter a few weeks ago and I asked, "Where do you source your candidates from" he said "Linkedin"
I asked "why LinkedIn? why not telegram and WhatsApp groups or any other social media platforms? He responded "Linkedin is a platform where you get professional/qualified candidates. There are some exclusive roles, you can only get experts on LinkedIn, posting those roles on those groups is a waste of time and creating an arduous recruiting process, a lot of unqualified persons will apply, I source for my candidates on Linkedin, There I can see their career history on their career dashboard and know my best fit"
I was amazed!!

Dear Applicant,
Our recruiters are now sourcing prospects for exclusive professional roles on Linkedin don't you think its time to sell yourself there too?

Lets talk about LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a social network that focuses on professional networking and career development. Porter Gale said "your network is your NETWORTH"

LinkedIn is a professional networking site, designed to help people make business connections, share experiences and resumes, and find jobs.

Yes! You can get jobs on Linkedin. People get jobs on linked. Because Your profile, becomes a resume, complete with work experience, accomplishments, recommendations, and referrals from colleagues. 

Linkedin also helps business professionals to network; obtain resources and support; and build relationships with potential customers, clients, and partners. 

Always remember:
Networking is marketing. Marketing yourself, your uniqueness, what you stand for." -- Christine Comaford-Lynch

You still thinking of opening a LinkedIn account or Optimizing one?? Think no more. EmploymentHub got you covered.

We have various LinkedIn packages
We offer Linkedin Optimization Traning or Linkedin Optimization Service.

Hurry and register

contact EH lets Build Your NETWORK, And Your NETWORTH!!!
Call And WhatsApp 08080756701
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=EmploymentHubCV post=92696203]*You are still not on LINKEDIN??*

I was discussing with a Recruiter a few weeks ago and I asked, "Where do you source your candidates from" he said "Linkedin"
I asked "why LinkedIn? why not telegram and WhatsApp groups or any other social media platforms? He responded "Linkedin is a platform where you get professional/qualified candidates. There are some exclusive roles, you can only get experts on LinkedIn, posting those roles on those groups is a waste of time and creating an arduous recruiting process, a lot of unqualified persons will apply, I source for my candidates on Linkedin, There I can see their career history on their career dashboard and know my best fit"
I was amazed!!

Dear Applicant,
Our recruiters are now sourcing prospects for exclusive professional roles on Linkedin don't you think its time to sell yourself there too?

Lets talk about LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a social network that focuses on professional networking and career development. Porter Gale said "your network is your NETWORTH"

LinkedIn is a professional networking site, designed to help people make business connections, share experiences and resumes, and find jobs.

Yes! You can get jobs on Linkedin. People get jobs on linked. Because Your profile, becomes a resume, complete with work experience, accomplishments, recommendations, and referrals from colleagues. 

Linkedin also helps business professionals to network; obtain resources and support; and build relationships with potential customers, clients, and partners. 

Always remember:
Networking is marketing. Marketing yourself, your uniqueness, what you stand for." -- Christine Comaford-Lynch

You still thinking of opening a LinkedIn account or Optimizing one?? Think no more. EmploymentHub got you covered.

We have various LinkedIn packages
We offer Linkedin Optimization Traning or Linkedin Optimization Service.

Hurry and register

contact EH lets Build Your NETWORK, And Your NETWORTH!!!
Call And WhatsApp 08080756701[/quot
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2020

We can:
■48 Hour Turnaround

For registration and price list....
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2020

We can:
■48 Hour Turnaround

For registration and price list..
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you a graduate and unemployed or employed but currently seeking transition from one career or job to another??.

The EmploymentHub is the home for you!!
At The Employment hub, we share over 100+ curated job vacancies on a daily basis from all the 36 states in Nigeria
We also share career articles and materials to assist your career journey

Employment hub has helped over 70 graduates gain critical job readiness skills as well as land their first employment opportunity. Testimonials are available for proof.
Please click on the link to join, invite friends families and even enemies

*Disclaimer* if you are a member of any emoloymemthub group chat please do not join, as this group is merely an extension to adapt more people, the same posts are sent to every group. Please stay in one group else you will be removed from All groups, thank you for your cooperation

Click on the link to join telegram/whatsapp group

https:///theemploymenthub

https:///HDz3dEBNrWN3iePTZAiknx

Please rebroadcast
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hi
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
*Hurray!! November to Remember!!*
*10% off this season*

As hiring managers begin hiring again this November, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you get ahead this fall, we're offering you up to %10 off Employment hub professional profile optimization servies (CV rewrite/LinkedIn Optimization) for a limited time only (November 10-30).

Don't miss out on this special offer to save, upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH

Offer last till November 30th
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
*HOW TO QUANTIFY YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ON YOUR RESUME (A MUST READ)*

Using pretty graphics, splashy designs, and colorful templates *may get the recruiter's attention, having excellent content will keep it!*

A beautifully designed CV may not get to the recruiter's eyes if it is not enriched with the required key content, *ATS machines are not programmed to acknowledge fine designs*.

A Great CV is not one with just a beautiful template but one which quantifiable results/achievements, *one of the most technical parts of CV creation is measuring up responsibilities to show results and quantifying achievements using metrics.*

This helps recruiters to imagine the impact you added to your previous company and the value you would be bringing to them.

Below are examples of how to quantify your responsibilities

Responsibility: 
Responsible for supervising undergraduate researchers.

Achievement:
Supervised 10-12 undergraduate research students each year who have all graduated from the physics, or mathematics department.

Resp:
Completed first editing pass on articles.

Achievement:
Reviewed and evaluated 40-60 topical articles per week and decided to either pass articles to the editorial team or send articles back to authors for further revisions.

Key things to note in the achievement session

Active verb... The use of action verb on a resume cannot be over-emphasized...

Metrics:
These are numbers that create a graphic description of the impact you made

Solve Problem/Save Cost: Your CV result should always show how you saved cost/time, solve a problem, and also how your contribution increased efficiency. 

Detailed Description of what was done: Show step by step process of your impact to the company, what you did, to whom, and the result...

The above information will give life to your CV and help the recruiter measure up your strength and forecast the value you would bring to their company.

I know that not all job responsibilities can be quantified using numbers.

However, there are a ton of other metrics you can use to quantify your results. Such as How many people or departments did you work with?
Did a change you made result in fewer customer support queries?

You can even quantify your achievements based on the size of a project you ran or the time you saved your team weekly.

Note: There is no hardworking staff who will not bring value to the company they work for directly or indirectly, you just need to know how to put your actions into words

Practical Example.
I went to get a phone from a phone store. While I was walking by, a lady came out from her shop and persuaded me into her store, when I entered, she left me to be attended by her colleagues and went out to hunt for the next customer, she kept on pulling people into the store... Convincing them about the authenticity of their product and the variety of phones they have.

I bought a phone from them! That's an achievement, she added money to the store... How do we put that into words... 

"Improve awareness and consistently drive sales by 30% by taking extra task to exceed company budget.

"Promote companies products and gained competitive advantage through outdoor advertisement and marketing, driving customers to store and exceeding company sales target by 40%" 

The above two sentences are what that lady has done, and even more. Please note that she may not know the actual percent increased but check the company sales record the previous month and after and do the maths!

For the records..she was a floor sales attendant..that was not part of the job description it's just fun for her 

Every smart and hard-working employee have achieved something for their company, find the right words to quantify your responsibility.

Is this too much mental stress? Come! we can take care of all this for you, get
EmploymentCV today and let us worry about how to quantify your responsibilities
*EmploymenthubCV is professionally designed to show a potential employer the value you bring to the organization, filled with resume keywords for your targeted industry, ATS compliance, and appealing*.
Why employmentCV?

=Visually appealing resume'
=Personalize your resume to match the job requirements.
=Focus on achievements, not just duties and responsibilities.
=Quantify whenever possible.
=Appropriate resume length for each level
=Focus only on relevant information.

Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
A great resume does more than simply list your work experience and education. It calls attention to your accomplishments and contributions that are worth "showing off". If you find it difficult to quantify your work accomplishments, ask a professional to do it for you. A resume writer will find the words to describe the value you bring to a potential employer.

Get employmentbubCV today, professionally designed to suit your career industry and to sell you off to recruiters!!

Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
*There’s a message in your CV!*

The abridged version of your career is in your cv. Your career story is in your cv. Once I read through people’s cv, I give title to their careers’ story. What story is your cv telling about you? Some CV tell story about skills & competencies, some tell story of someone who has potential, while some cv carry no message at all. You can’t understand the essence of the cv. Your cv must capture the follow contents

1. Your personality
2. Your credentials 3.
Your experience (Achievement)
4. Your potential

*How you present these matters!*
Give life to your cv today and the recruiter will get the message.

Get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call or WhatsApp
The EmploymentHubCV

Have a great week ahead
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2020
*There’s a message in your CV!*

The abridged version of your career is in your cv. Your career story is in your cv. Once I read through people’s cv, I give title to their careers’ story. What story is your cv telling about you? Some CV tell story about skills & competencies, some tell story of someone who has potential, while some cv carry no message at all. You can’t understand the essence of the cv. Your cv must capture the follow contents

1. Your personality
2. Your credentials 3.
Your experience (Achievement)
4. Your potential

*How you present these matters!*
Give life to your cv today and the recruiter will get the message.

Get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call or WhatsApp
The EmploymentHubCV

Have a great week ahead.
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Why the End of December a Good Time to Apply for Jobs

It’s December, one of the most wonderful times of the year and one of the arguably best times of year to look for a job.
With the holiday around the corner, you’ve probably decided to put your job search on hold until the new year rolls around.
Before you go on this little suspension, though, you may want to consider this: December might be the best time of year to be searching for a job. December can be a lucrative time of year for many job seekers for the following reasons
Less Competition in the labour market:
If you wait till January to start job hunting, along with everyone else, your CV will be joining the hoard of other job hunter’s CVs on a hiring manager’s desk.
Use the myth that job hiring stops during the festive holiday period to your favor. While everyone else waits to start their job search in January, start your job hunt in earnest now. Fewer applicants mean more chance of you
The company still has a hiring budget to spend:
Recruitment doesn’t always follow carefully outlined plans. Some hires may take longer to recruit than others, whilst some candidates hired may end up not being the right fit for the business. This will mean that by the time the end of the year comes around, there can still be plenty of budget left for new hires, and hiring managers on the lookout for fresh talent.
Ready to start in January:
If you’re planning on leaving your job hunting until January, you may want to reconsider that decision. January is often a very busy time of year for many companies and so managers may struggle to fit in interviews and training of new staff members.
The end of the year, especially just before the holiday period, can often be calmer in terms of workload, making it easier for teams to consider their recruitment for the year ahead. This makes it an ideal time for you to get in touch with companies and to start applying for jobs.

Now is the time to get a professionally crafted resume designed to show the potential you bring to a prospective employer.
Get employmenthubCV and stand a better chance of getting a job, we don't just rewrite CV we also recommend our candidates for openings.... Nobody does it better.... Hurry and call EmploymenthubCV now

Call or WhatsApp EH on 08080756701
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2020
*THE COMPETITION IS FIERCE NOW!, GET A JOB!*

As hiring managers begin hiring again this December your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience, and career goals.
Highlights keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you.
Stands out and gives you the confidence you need to move forward in your career.

Don't miss othis opportunity to upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your C.V. has only one job: to convince the recruiter that you are a candidate worth interviewing for the job role.

With thousands of C.V. to go through in a short period of time, recruiters have been trained to look for certain things in a resume.

Have you ever heard of the 6 seconds rule? The 6 seconds rule stipulates that your C.V. must be structured in such a way that it captures the attention of a recruiter within the first 6 seconds of been picked up.
For your C.V. to achieve this, it must contain certain elements that recruiters want to see.

Calm or WhatsApp us (08080756701) for rewrite and stand a great chance of being shortlisted for an interview

Our charges for rewriting of C.V. and Cover Letter is maximally discounted.
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
*THE COMPETITION IS FIERCE NOW!, STEP AHEAD AND GET A JOB*

As hiring managers begin hiring again this December your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience, and career goals*.

Don't miss othis opportunity to upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
*Landing a new job is like a game and it’s being played all around you*.

The people who understand the rules are the ones who get called for job interviews, and some proceed to land the job. Seek consultations from professionals with experience and expertise like @employmenthubCV to rewrite your C.V to meet employers/recruiters requirements.

Your C.V. is you in paper. Well, we @employmenthubCV knows the unspoken, unwritten rules behind CV writing and would like to help you get a perfect C.V.

Request a C.V. rewrite or Cover Leter Writing today via our contact 08080756701 call or WhatsApp and stand a great chance of being shortlisted for an interview.

Our charges for rewriting of C.V. and Cover Letter is maximally discounted.
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2020
A great resume does more than simply list your work experience and education. It calls attention to your accomplishments and contributions that are worth "showing off". If you find it difficult to quantify your work accomplishments, ask a professional to do it for you. A resume writer will find the words to describe the value you bring to a potential employer.

Get employmentbubCV today, professionally designed to suit your career industry and to sell you off to recruiters!!

Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by nicelaw(m): 4:54am On Dec 24, 2020
Good day guys,

I want to take up an SAP course. I really need suggestions of the best institute in Lagos that offer SAP courses.
I will appreciate if you add your reason for suggestions as it will help me make the right choice.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Practice Of Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria: My Take And Plea / Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job / How To Pass IT Certification Exams At First Attempt - Find Valid Dumps For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 254
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.