Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (80998 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bbbabes(f): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some Nigerians came together and gave Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami, and her daughters, a makeover and the photo shared online is breathtaking.

Risikat who is from Kwara state, went viral recently after a Nigerian lady shared the story of how Risikat's husband walked out of their marriage and their daughters because they have blue eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7TAFU_4mc

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by bbbabes(f): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Valoa432: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amazing (•‿•) God no go shame us.
See the rhymes,blue room and blue eyes.

240 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by SocialJustice: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
I hope publicity people are not about to use and dump her.

174 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Folabifreeman(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Moneyyy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by FuckThaMod: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Goddesses

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until you lose it.
The husband of this woman and father of her kids, who once littered them like the dung in the earth, would come back crawling on his knees to beg them to accept him back.

Never beg those who can't see the good in you, let them go, they would be back someday, on their knees, begging you to accept them back.
A wise lad once said, "If you feel too big to accept me as your friend today, I'll be glad to accept you back as my fan tomorrow."

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Tobimercy(f): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by whisperNaija(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please where is Jumoke the bread seller?

187 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by George28(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
She is indeed beautiful

50 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Mo3891: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
cool

Wow

The husband is a funny guy, how can you leave this beautiful lady?? Oga don chop her tire con move on giving silly excuse of her eyes

The last born Na her sadist papa she resemble, all the pictures she didn't even smile

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by TheGooodMan: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Money good oh.

Nobody is ugly. Na just money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Mgtowmonk: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Yinkuss33: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
shocked beautiful...
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by khaffi2(f): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by CalabarPikin: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
cheesy

Imagine waking up in d middle of the night and the three of them staring at u with those eyes...

Abasi mi mbok...

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by TimiRume(f): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
The woman is pretty, even if she had another colour of eye she would still be pretty. Once you are pretty, you are pretty!

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by valboyz2010(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
The government pay more attention to nonsense than the main problem of the country this days

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Finnese001: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Whatever

1 Like

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mehnnnn.money is good I swear, look at how they just polished the woman and her kids

9 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Freeeanijor: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
We are all unique in our different ways and this add to the spices of life. That eyes is priceless, what a beautiful work of God the greatest Potter.
Few days ago I took out time to admire the beautiful people of Solomon island. Dark skin with blonde hair.
We were created with distinctive attribute with a right to live life.
Abeg freeee person oo. How I dey no affect your space, dey your dey make we all enjoy this life

21 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by hidhrhis(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
though i wont walk out of the marriage if im the one but i will also be scared at first

2 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Ayemileto(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Pidginwhisper: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some people are about to cash out big time. grin

12 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Queenserah26(f): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Okay o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by rowland545(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
I want to marry a girl with blue eyes....but first first I need an albino girl with big boobs for relationship.... Urgently

9 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by tafat: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
they are very beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot by Privatepart00: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Another Olajumoke the bread seller to be used and dumped after some time .
Nothing stunning about the eyes.
Too much hyping of rubbish.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.