Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon (8658 Views)

‘I Got Something Better’ – Churchill Throws Heavy Shade At Former Wife, Tonto / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Erica’s Mum Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon After Someone Said They Should Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by johnrash(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Beautiful BBNaija housemate, Erica is an only child of her mother,Mrs. Oby Nwokolo and was strictly raised by her.

Mrs Oby, Erica’s mum seems not to be in support of the love triangle between Erica and Laycon . According to her, its not a crime to love another and she is obviously pained as her daughter, Erica is being  painted black all over social media as a result of what is going on between her, Laycon and Kiddwaya.

She came on a whatsapp group created for Erica to insult a fan who suggested they should vote for Laycon since Erica was not up for eviction this week.

She actually did a voice record and sent to the group blasting the fan and laycon at the same time.

In her words:

“Who is that foolish person that comes to Erica’s group and say they should vote for Laycon? Who is Laycon? We are not shipping any gat dam fool, we are not shipping any shit, we are here for Erica and we are here for Erica. The admin has posted all of us should indicate where we are, our location and nobody is saying anything and you come here to tell us that we should vote Laycon as in Laycon as in what? Laycon that has been making them drag her name up and down, go to Twitter and see what they are writing rubish, go to Facebook, everywhere they are writing rubish ehn, is it a crime to love another? I don’t know, and you are coming here to say that we should vote for Laycon, are you kidding me? Are you serious right now? What kind of embarrassment is that?. Please and please if you know that you are a Laycon fan please kindly exit this Erica’s group before i will send my thunder to fire you.”

https://netlinkageblog.org/2020/08/11/ericas-mother-throws-heavy-insults-at-laycon-after-someone-said-they-should-vote-him/

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by SocialJustice: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
This Laycon when be like corpse. Now I see where Erica got her good looks from.

1 Like

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Mo3891: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin

If Na you nko, who no want be Billionaire in law

Infact the mother must be praying hard for Laycon to get evicted, because she knows Laycon won't back down on her daughter, and her daughter sef fit go mumu for Laycon sweet mouth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by pyyxxaro: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:

If Laycon be like Corpse , then obviously you go be like CADAVER

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Equation89(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Calling a fellow human being corpse is really bad.
Am not a fan of any body. But the name calling is immaturity.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by SocialJustice: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Equation89:

Calling a fellow human being corpse is really bad.
Am not a fan of any body. But the name calling is immaturity.
It is not an insult, the guy looks like a dead person. Just stating fact.

1 Like

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by SocialJustice: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
pyyxxaro:

If Laycon be like Corpse , then obviously you go be like CADAVER

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes
Cry me a river little child.
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Fmghewzy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Cry me a river little child.
Alaye you no Wise ,so it better you keep shut,how would you call someone a corpse
.olumo rock won't only crush you balls but grind it,didirin��

20 Likes

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Ugaboy: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Her daughter is busy swallowing another mans saliva in public tv, she didnt insult her.
i believe laycon has a mother...

5 Likes

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by pretydiva(f): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lemme book space fes
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Kobicove(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm sure these are lies concocted by one hungry blogger somewhere undecided

4 Likes

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by SpicyMimi(f): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nawaooo

By the way, we have new clearance sales for Men’s wears and it is 50% discount off! Quality clothes from Cottny(Uk). Check my first and second thread for pics and prices.
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Samfloxin(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Like mother like daughter

2 Likes

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Chorister1990(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
You are an idiot for calling Layton a corpse

3 Likes

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Chorister1990(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
You are an idiot for calling Laycon a corpse

1 Like

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Holy shit, even her mother is beautiful.
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by gr8cany: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abeg where Erica s wassup link,

Erica is a bae
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by gentleman82: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
she no even vex say dem they sex her daughter on live tv

3 Likes

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by SAMBARRY: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin

One musician sang who no like better thing?

Bolanle like better thing

Shey if you were a lady you will leave a billionaires son for a Pako boy wey he do neck like fowl own.i no blame Erica o

Wetin lekan fit offer am except sweet mouth ? tongue

At least if she no see money win she go be billionaires daughter in-law

Who sweet mouth epp? undecided
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Theboy21: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Not a fan of this show, but i would prefer that Laycon guy to win, and the guy just dey F up like say nobi from street him come from.....

1 Like

Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by kambili999(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
who wouldn't want to be the in-law to a billionaire

anyway. what's my business
lemme come and from that point I will jump small then be going.
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by LadySarah: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
So they even dey get whatsapp group. Lol.
Things I can't do...
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by Hypnotise: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Money stops nonsense
Re: Erica’s Mother Throws Heavy Insults At Laycon by careytommy37(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
What a useless mother angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Under Fire For Wearing This To A Public Concert,the Said She Showed Azz / Davido And Dj Cuppy Playing With Chioma's Boobs [PICS] / Shocking! See Wizkid's Account Balance On Phone | A Must See!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.