Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder (227 Views)

Bill Gates Says He's 'heartbroken' By The Death Of His Microsoft Cofounder / Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead / Ecommerce Site Cofounder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder by 95seun(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tech Founder seeking Tech Cofounder
I am seeking someone interested in digitalizing the local fabrics industry in Nigeria to join me in turning a social commerce solution to reality.
I have validated our business model with overwhelming interest, have already sold our products to a few retailers and have several more lined up, with a sales pipeline and investor pitch decks ready to go.
This person is passionate enough to dedicate significant time and sweat equity into developing a MVP.

What you’ll be doing:
Hands-on leadership of all software developments.
Crafting the direction of our product by considering the architecture, performance, testing, design and implementation of the MVP.
Growing a young team of interns to be competent junior developers.

Basic Qualifications:
Familiarity with Google Vision API
You've architected an application and can understand how business trade offs impact technical choices, and vice versa
Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
5 or more years experience in software development.
Entrepreneurial spirit

Work with us because you believe in what we do:
We are a Nigerian social commerce start up that is leveraging the growing trend of e-commerce adoption to digitalize the local fabrics marketplace.
We are building a listings platform displaying an extensive selection of fabrics (that can be searched and filtered by price, colour, style among other search filters), bundled with premium business and store management softwares. We also provide an in-person quality assurance and delivery services to ensure product accuracy.

If you are interested, please send me a DM with a short description about yourself.
Must be ready to demonstrate relevant work experience.
If it sounds promising, we can exchange contact info and discuss further.
Re: Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder by 95seun(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns
We are a Nigerian ecommerce start up building a platform to provide fabric retailers with the digital infrastructure for quality consumer engagement while providing a convenient and immersive online shopping experience for their customers.
I am seeking highly motivated students and new graduates with a strong background in UI/UX to join our design unit.
You would be taking on multiple roles within the front end development life cycle.

What you’ll be doing:
Developing front end website architecture
Designing user interactions and experiences on web pages
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features

Basic Qualifications:
Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
Proven experience with fundamental frontend & backend languages, frameworks and database technologies.
Proven experience in application development is a plus.
Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment preferred.
Willing to learn new technologies quickly.
Entrepreneurial spirit

If you are interested, either send me a DM or comment and i’ll reach out to you.
You must be ready to demonstrate relevant work experience.
If it sounds promising, we can exchange contact info and discuss further.

(1) (Reply)

Google Search Ads Campaign For Your Business/products/blogs / I Need PHP Script / Wordpress Vs React.js Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.