Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (79730 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Elsueno: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
I WANNA ADOPT one of THE Kids
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by BotherMleeper(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
authority2006:

Right? No way. He didn't deny abandoning those kids for two years, no education, no welfare, no nothing! He's telling lie

I'm not disputing he abandoned them, nor exonerating him for doing so.

I'm only saying the reason he gave for running away is probably right and really had nothing to do with their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by orgylover: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
I actually believe the husband's story more... the lady's story doesn't add up. Every guy wants their daughters to take after their wives beauty so, why would he now condemn her for the major reason he found her attractive?

Bros... from the Man Law #4.... Don't say much! cool
u guys need to stop that shalaye bullshit. i dont even know where that rubbish came from. when something happends, every form of explanation is necessary. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Unnerve: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
DavidEsq:

I know say u join for the some ppl wey get that plan grin grin grin grin
I don't deny it grin
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Reference(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
His reasons are even worse than the allegations. Because ahe asked you to do more for the family and disrespects you?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by IjebuWarrior: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
orgylover:
u guys need to stop that shalaye bullshit. i dont even know where that rubbish came from. when something happends, every form of explanation is necessary. rubbish

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Praktikals(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
I knew he would be back! The woman and her babies are making waves, probably going to be new olajumoke ,oga quickly ran back! grin

So the mother's attitude is enough reason to leave his children in dilapidated house and bad living conditions with no education. Was her attitude the reason he rejected his second baby before she was born that the wife had to depend on her family to survive with pregnancy? That Man though!

Ewwwwwww!
When there is no longer love between a man and a woman, the woman will say things that will let you believe the devil is better than her ex

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
hisgrace090:
Maybe the man is sensing breakthrough on the side of his abandoned family and wanted to cue inn.

He’s a sharp guy! wink
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Openbusiness4: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
BENEAMATA:
you laugh at something you are just making light of but , come to think of it , you are absolutely correct with what you wrote . Let them produce even 20 offspprings with more girls and hopefully they get married and give birth to more blue-eyed children .
I wasn't joking about cultivating their blue eyes genes to introduce and populate into the general gene pool. I'm totally serious about it. The average Caucasian European is about 6ft 5" tall, because they cultivated the tall genes within their gene pool, they effectively ran government sponsored programs that encouraged and sponsored tall couples to mate and reproduce. Today they are better off for it. The Chinese did something like that too, to try to solve their short genes pool problem. Yao Ming, the 7ft 8" tall basketball player is a product of that tall genes cultivating program. America runs intelligence gene cultivating programs and that's why they keep having geniuses in their society, it is not by accident. So govt need to be smart in some areas of human customization. But na mumu govts dey full Africa, d A to Z of their brain is stealing, looting, repeat grin. The joke I was making was "Asshole Rock", if Buhari catch me ehnnn, I hope he go buy my dispenser grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Diamondniyi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Which one should we believe like this??

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by authority2006(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
BotherMleeper:

I'm not disputing he abandoned them, nor exonerating him for doing so.

I'm only saying the reason he gave for running away is probably right and really had nothing to do with their eyes.

No one abandon his kids because his wife doesn't respect him. He didn't even look back for two years. He didn't care to know whether they were alive or dead! He couldn't have cut ties with his kids like that unless his reason involved those kids.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Praktikals:

When there is no longer love between a man and a woman, the woman will say things that will let you believe the devil is better than her ex
The man will do things that will let you believe devil is better than him. Why did he leave his children? The condition the mother and children were met shows the father was truly irresponsible.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
pocohantas:
Olajumoke 2.0...

Next thing he’ll start inserting himself into their photoshoots and complaining she is no more giving him respect as a horseband.

Anyway, I honestly do not think it was about the eyes. After all, he saw the eyes before marrying her. Doesn’t add up.
Poco grin
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Unnerve: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
bukatyne:

The truth is between the husband's story and the wife's story:

My thoughts:
1. The husband saw the blue eyes in addition to other stuff and married her (I don't want to use love {not in the context I understand});
2. He believed the eyes was a freak of nature and while fine with a blue eyed wife, he probably didn't want all their kids to have blue eyes, hence his family put a lot of pressure on him to desert her.
3. The family did not support the marriage: if they did, they would feature in her story. especially when she was pregnant. It was her in-laws obligation to care for her first so it was easy to tell the husband to bail.
4. The husband alleges she was unfaithful, discontent and disrespectful. The discontent graduating to disrespect is easier to believe than adultery in her case.

My own is that if she was terrible to live with/stay married to when she was dirt poor, she must be terrible to be with now she has 'blown.'

Oga, disappear to where you came out from undecided

Well, regardless who might be on the side of truth, he shouldn't have discarded the children along with her.

Yea some women can be a lot, and a man may need his space..but the children should have nothing to do with this.

His explanations just seem 'one kind' to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by MisterGrace: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
I knew he would be back! The woman and her babies are making waves, probably going to be new olajumoke ,oga quickly ran back! grin

So the mother's attitude is enough reason to leave his children in dilapidated house and bad living conditions with no education. Was her attitude the reason he rejected his second baby before she was born that the wife had to depend on her family to survive with pregnancy? That Man though!

Ewwwwwww!

You talk like an inexperienced person.

Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Temhellen(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Am 100%sure the man saw her eyes before he married her, even after d birth of d first child he didn’t neglect/run away from d wife.
They made love n gave Birth to d second child again.To me the woman isn’t sincere with her Blue eyes issue.
There is more to their issue than their blue eyes

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
MisterGrace:

You talk like an inexperienced person.

Are you married?
You type like an irresponsible person.

Are you the father?
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Joshcoli(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
No matter what this man says people will not believe because he's a MAN... People are not seeing the fact he's a vulcaniser meaning he earns little and same time are people expecting him not to clear his name

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Openbusiness4: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
3 children, 3 of them blue eyed. This means the husband's genes are recessive and his wife's genes are dominant. Perfect couple for cultivating the blue eyes genes. May dem reunite dem sharp sharp an sponsor dem 100%, may d guy finish d work him start. He is the perfect candidate subject for the job. If they can get 10 or more children with blue eyes from the family, and then when the kids grow continue the cycle, as a classified govt sponsored cultivation program, before we know it, in 100 years we can have over 1000 blue eyed people in our society with millions of active blue genes in the general gene pool of the society. How super cool is that. Oyinbo no dey take eyes see tins like dis, they will capitalize on d opportunity straight. If u don't believe me, let this woman go to Us Embassy and apply for Visa, on the interview date, even without meeting up to the travel requirements, the US embassy staff go approve their visa and they will sponsor them straight, to introduce their genes to the African American gene pool. Cuz oyinbo get sense. Make we too dey try get sense na, haba sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Eniola40(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
You better go back from whence you came out of grin grin
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by perdollar(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
well! Oga as a Yoruba muslim Has been licenced to discharge or fire.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Charmingpet: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mraphel:

Don't u understand simple Yoruba? He said " he's taking care of his children but the woman took them away from him to her family without informing him.
and didn't make any attempt or effort to get his children back. Y now, is he ready to take his family back because of the money and fame.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by bukatyne(f): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:

Well, regardless who might be on the side of truth, he shouldn't have discarded the children along with her.

Yea some women can be a lot, and a man may need his space..but the children should have nothing to do with this.

His explanations just seem 'one kind' to me.

I agree with you.

Hence, I said he should disappear to where he came from.

He and his family are wicked.

Let's assume the woman is the most terrible being on earth, he can't take the kids to his parents home for a while?

He and his family was fine watching them suffer that way (the first kid has never been in school) ?

Oga should leave trash for LAWMA and disappear.

The wife is not good, we have heard him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by SooCute(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dude no get money.

End of story.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Minjim: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
This girl should be groomed to become a model. Her dark skin is ebony

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Gordieshegz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:

Ewwwwwww!

About 6 years ago, I ended a relationship with a girlfriend on the grounds of her waywardness.
In actual sense, I caught her making out with another guy in my very own room.

After she realised her pleas fell on dead ears, she changed the narratives. She sought my friends' help to beg me into taking her back but told them I called it quits because she failed one of her courses.

She knew I wouldn't tell what really went wrong against my principles..
Friends only got to know what was up after she got pregnant just 2months after our breakup and knew I wasn't responsible for it.

My point is this, ladies are better at storytelling and they know the society will easily take sides with them. So they use it as a tool against their men.
This wife here might truly have been wayward and got that second pregnancy for her concubine as the husband claimed. It's not impossible.

However, where the husband became insensible was neglecting his other daughter because of her mother's alleged infidelity.

And again, the husband could have lied too. But don't be too sure as well that the wife had told the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Finnestgreat: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sumtin doesn't add up but y did d man leave his children 2 suffer.I believe the truth will soon come to light
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by EMMY76: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
Left your own children to suffer because of an alleged wayward mother

Bad guy won use format reclaim his share of the blessings incase anything pops up

Things have already started popping up for them I saw a delegation from the governor that gave them huge amount of money today on channels TV.
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Dalby(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
sanyablaze:
The story of the woman with blue eyes making rounds on the internet is how her husband abandoned her and the kids for having such an unusual eye colour.

In a recent interview the husband gave, the story takes a new spin as the husband denies abandoning his wife and children because of their eye color.

In fact, he opened up that he married her because of her blue eyes and he was surprised to hear that he left her because of same he reason he fell in love with her.

He further stated that he abandoned Riskat over an alleged waywardness. He accused her of not showing him enough respect and always berating him for not doing enough for the family.

Recall that, Risikat, the woman with blue eyes recently went viral after a Nigerian lady shared the story of how her husband abandoned her and their kids because they have blue eyes.

Riskat however insisted he abandoned her because of her eyes. She revealed that it was his family members who pressurized him to leave the marriage as they believed she and her daughters are jinxed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yex9FukcjJo

See their new transformation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it7TAFU_4mc

https://lailasnews.com/reason-why-i-abandoned-my-wife-with-blue-eyes-husband-opens-up/

If he abandoned her because of her blue eyes, this will only be valid if the blue eyes occured after the marriage...

Women, hmmm fear them... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by BotherMleeper(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
authority2006:

No one abandon his kids because his wife doesn't respect him. He didn't even look back for two years. He didn't care to know whether they were alive or dead! He couldn't have cut ties with his kids like that unless his reason involved those kids.

You don't know

I don't know

That's it
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Babaken(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Palema007:
See blue eye beauties.... Awwwwwww I like it! kiss kiss

I want to change my brown eyes biko. angry Recommend strong dye for me abeg .. cry
Oriko dye
Re: Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes by Ayemileto(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
bukatyne:

The truth is between the husband's story and the wife's story:

My thoughts:
1. The husband saw the blue eyes in addition to other stuff and married her (I don't want to use love {not in the context I understand});
2. He believed the eyes was a freak of nature and while fine with a blue eyed wife, he probably didn't want all their kids to have blue eyes, hence his family put a lot of pressure on him to desert her.
3. The family did not support the marriage: if they did, they would feature in her story. especially when she was pregnant. It was her in-laws obligation to care for her first so it was easy to tell the husband to bail.
4. The husband alleges she was unfaithful, discontent and disrespectful. The discontent graduating to disrespect is easier to believe than adultery in her case.

My own is that if she was terrible to live with/stay married to when she was dirt poor, she must be terrible to be with now she has 'blown.'

Oga, disappear to where you came out from undecided

If he hadn't abandoned her, she wouldn't have blown shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.