Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) (78410 Views)

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by mychiveous(f): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Millie i know it's your story to tell and all, but it's like you have something against Atinuke. Since this story started Tinu had been a victim from one problem to another, now you are turning her to a LovePeddler to justify seyifunmi's accusation and make Dele believe Seyifunmi was in her accusations.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by RUKKYPRINCESS: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thanks for the update
Veron is bad news
Oduah will use this affair against Tinu in the custody battle

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by enirock(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tinu, it will not just bite you in your bum rather,it will bite you in your bum and every other place. Somehow I see Veron become more than just bed buddies. I see him becoming an addiction worse than coke to Tinu. I am just afraid for the kids (both "safety-wise" and "care-wise" ). Thanks Millie for the updates. We are grateful.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by mhizv(f): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Veron is gonna mess tinu up! Esp when she's about to have a true taste of happiness again!

Won't be surprised if he taped them or something! Dude is a psycho

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Episode 49 - A warning.

Dapo waited till his mother was done feeding his brothers. Tomini had been wary all day in school. She claimed she had a dream that something bad was going to happen to her family. She spent her day walking slowly. Who knew? Maybe she'd fall and die. She ate even slower. She didn't want to choke to death.

He didn't understand her unnecessary caution, but it beat seeing her cry. Thank God she didn't do that anymore. Anytime he saw her crying, it was like his heart was crying too.

Ayanfe's head lolled as he sat in his high chair as their mother fed his twin.

Sleepy sleepy.

"Dapo, are you done with your homework?" His father asked, without looking up from his iPad.

"Yes, sir."

"Ehn, go and take your bath. When I'm done with your brothers, we will pray." Felicia said and held a spoon to Eyinju's mouth.

"Oya na. Open your mouth." Felicia cooed and Eyinju pushed her hand away.

She sighed and said, "Jaiye, so ri nkan to fa. I told you. No biscuit in the evening."

His father looked up and said, "He was hungry. What did you want me to do?"

She sighed.

Dapo twiddled his thumbs. Only God knew when Eyinju would want to finish eating. His mother dropped the small, round plate.

"You boys should sha do and grow up fast, because me I'm tired." His mother said and slouched in her seat.

His father smiled and got out of his chair. He walked to Eyinju's highchair and picked him up. He picked up the plate with his other hand and sat in a free seat. He set the plate down on the dining table and ladled a tiny morsel of rice unto the spoon.

"My champion, oya." Jaiye cooed and the boy opened his mouth.

Felicia sputtered in shock and passed Jaiye the boy's sippy cup.

"Mi o kuku blame e. Ebi baba e lo jo." Felicia said. (I don't blame you. You take after your father's family.)

"Thank you. He is an Olu-Philip in deed and in truth." Jaiye said, smiling as he fed his son.

"Dapo, is there something you want?" Felicia said.

Dapo sighed and nodded.

"Mummy, Tomini had a dream-"

Felicia groaned. "When doesn't that girl dream? Her name should have been Josephine."

Dapo saw the glare his father shot his mother.

"What?"

"What did she dream of?" Jaiye asked.

"She can't remember,but she said something bad happened to her family in the dream." Dapo said.

"Can't she ever dream of Barbie or SpongeBob like a normal child?" Felicia said.

"Mummy, Tomini is normal, but God talks to her more often." Dapo snapped.

His mother's jaw slackened and he gasped in shock. He just talked back to his mother.

"Wo, all this one better end as friendship, because if you grow up and bring that girl home and say you want to marry her, I will not stand for it." His mother said and left the dining room.

"Don't mind your mother." Jaiye said.

"Mind me o. You better mind me." She shouted from the living room. "Tomini's defender."

Jaiye sighed.

"Have you told her to pray and plead the blood of Jesus?"

Dapo nodded.

"Then leave it. All is well. Just remind her to pray every night before she sleeps."

Felicia hit her husband with her bum and pushed his back with her shoulder. Rather than get angry, Jaiye laughed, and it fueled her infruriation.

"Stop laughing. I'm fighting with you." She smarted and Jaiye turned to face her on the bed.

He smiled at her, and her anger evaporated, and she got angry at herself for that.

"Stop smiling." She said and covered his face with her hand.

Jaiye chuckled and nipped at her palm lightly with his teeth and she gasped.

"You are biting me?" She cried with laughter in her voice.

He pulled her by her waist.

"Come here, jo."

"Leave me alone." She fought weakly and pushed at his hands, but it was futile. Jaiye had her pressed against him with her head on his chest, just the way she loved sleeping.

"Seriously, why do we have to carry that family's spiritual weight? Ehn? Just the other day, I called Tinu to ask her to join the evangelism team. If you see the attitude she was giving me, telling me that she'd already wired money to the evangelism account. Does she think I'm hungry or what? Or that I'm jobless for evangelising? But when her daughter has nightmares, it is son that will be looking for Panadol for someone else's headache. I don't like it. Left to me, I'd have had Dapo transferred to another arm, or better yet another school." She said.

Jaiye smiled.

"We are called to love, Fel. If we love only our friends, how better than the unbelievers are we? If we only pray for those in our evangelism team, how better than unbelievers are we?"

Felicia frowned.

"Stop frowning. You'll grow old on time and I'll still be the fresh bobo, while you'll be the old mama." Jaiye jived and Felicia smiled.

"You'll be the fresh bobo stuck with an old mama."

"The sexiest old mama ever." Jaiye said and kissed her lips.

"Oya, sleep."

"I love you, Jaiye."

"I love you too, babe."

She sighed and closed her eyes and cuddled beside her husband enjoying the warmth radiating from him in the cool room. Sleep took her husband and she heard a light snore from him.

She sighed.

He was more tired than he let on. Jaiye only snored when he was extremely tired. She smiled and pressed a kiss to his sternum and rolled to her side if the bed.

She pulled the duvet up to her neck as a shiver ran the length of her body. She closed her eyes and willed sleep to come. Her teeth chattered and she reached for the too of the bedside table.

She sighed.

Jaiye must have taken the remote control. She sat up and turned to check his bedside table.

No remote.

She rolled out of bed rubbing her arms. She turned to look at the LG split air conditioner unit.

It was still twenty-four degrees.

Why was it so cold?

She walked to the desk by the door and found the remote sitting on her Bible. As her fingers touched the crimson leather cover of the Holy Book, the words 'First Thessalonians four verse three' echoed in her ears.

She sat by the desk, and flipped open the Bible to the passage that dropped in her consciousness.

For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication.

Fornication? Her?

She never even dreamed of it. She could never bring herself to do something like that and hurt Jaiye and her children.

Get that verse to Tinu. A still, small voice whispered in her ears.

O o God! Tinu again?! Did she make the biggest mistake of her life by witnessing to her? How exactly was she supposed to tell Tinu this without the lady picking offence?

The voice chuckled and said without mirth.

Ezekiel three verse sixteen to twenty-one.

A chill raced down her spine. She knew what that passage held. It was something ingrained in her since her workers-in-training days.

God, just help me.

4 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2020
mychiveous:
Millie i know it's your story to tell and all, but it's like you have something against Atinuke. Since this story started Tinu had been a victim from one problem to another, now you are turning her to a LovePeddler to justify seyifunmi's accusation and make Dele believe Seyifunmi was in her accusations.

I'm sorry but I don't believe a lady is a w*hore just because she entertains her lusty thoughts and has an affair. Morals and religion aside. (I'm not saying I condone such.)

If it were a man, would you think the same way?

And she's a widow, at least to her own knowledge.

Anyway, I have nothing against Tinu. If she's going through this phase, it's to prepare her for Chris's eventual return.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by dorin27(f): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2020
millieademi:

Bondage, Discipline/Domination, Submission/Sadism, Masochism.
thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by dorin27(f): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Ann2012:

Bondage, Discipline, Sadism and Masochism
Google to read more....
ok. Thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by RUKKYPRINCESS: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Advantaged: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks Millie for the updates

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Reader's Discretion

Episode 50 - D.D's back.

Tinu ruffled Chris's head and kissed his cheek. Regina raised her hands signifying she wanted to be carried. Tinu smiled and obliged.

"Mummy, I love you." The girl cooed in her neck.

Tinu's smile broadened.

"I love you too."

She walked to the kitchen to grab her own breakfast with Regina still on her hip. She picked up the plate of toast and eggs and carried it to the dining room. Her eyes flitted to the clock on the wall. She sighed. Their school bus was thirty minutes late. This was the fourth time this week. She made a mental note to complain at the next PTA meeting.

The melodious continuous ringing of the door bell echoed in the house as she dropped her plate on the glass top of the dining table. She dropped Regina on the floor.

"Oya, your bus is here." She said and held her daughter's hand and led them to the living room.

"Okay." Regina sang and Tinu smiled.

"Daddy!"

Tomini's shout shook her to the last follicle of hair on her head. She sped to the living room as fast as she could with Regina's pace. Her heart raced as she took in the picture of Dele on his knees hugging Tomini with his eyes shut.

How did he know they were back in Abuja?

"Daddy, I missed you." Tomini's shaking voice.

"I missed you too, my love." Dele answered with his eyes still shut.

Délé's eyes fluttered open and she saw the cloud of emotions in his eyes. Love for his children, and anger. Anger at her.

Temi took Tomini's place for a shorter hug. Dele hugged Chris as well, before he stood and walked to her.

His glare had her squirming.

"How could you?" He whispered.

"Children, go to the kitchen." Tinu said.

Temi and Chris turned to leave but Tomini said, "No."

Something ticked within Tinu and she gritted, "Go to the kitchen."

"No." Tomini insisted frowning.

"Tomini," Temi cautioned.

"Don't make me beat you." Tinu turned to shout at her daughter.

"You promised nobody would take our father away from us, but you were the one who took us away from Daddy. If we go now, you'll send him away." Tomini said staring her back in the eye.

"Tomini, go. Your mother and I need to talk." Dele said.

"B-b-but she'll send you away." Tomini stuttered.

"She can't. I won't let her." Dele responded and Tomini smiled.

When did she lose control of her daughter?

Tomini left the room with her siblings and Tinu wondered if she underestimated the bond between father and daughter.

"You left and you lied to me. How dare you?" Dele said.

"It is my duty to protect my children, and last time I checked, I have custody." She said.

Dele smiled and said, "If you pull that card with me, I just might fight for custody. A lot has changed in six years. The judge might not favour you this time around."

"You wouldn't dare." Tinu gritted with her chest puffed in aggression.

"Then don't ever in your life pull this stunt again."

Tinu pressed her lips to Veron's holding his face tight with her hands. He gasped in shock and she pushed her tongue into his mouth. She licked at his and explored the roof of his mouth and sucked at his tongue. He sighed and she brought her hand to the hem of his Lacoste tee. She pulled it over his head and pressed her lips back to his.

"Tinu, Tinu, wait." He panted. "What's going on?"
She shook her head.

"Nothing." She said as she unbuttoned her shirt. A frown marred her face as she recalled Délé's threat.

Who did he think he was?

Fighting for custody? He didn't even want those children in the first place. Now, he was forming Father of the year.

Veron placed a hand on her cheek.

"What's going on? You seem angry." Veron sighed.

She frowned at him.

"Look, I don't come here to chitchat. I have my girlfriend for that. I come here to f*uck. If you can't do that, then let me leave." She snapped at him.

"So I'm just a dick to you?" He asked.

She tilted her head.

"I thought I made it clear it's all you'd ever be."

He frowned and grabbed her waist.

"I'm just a dick to you?"

Her breath caught and she nodded. He pressed his lips hard to hers, taking, devouring and ravaging. She whimpered as he backed them up to a wall without breaking their kiss. Her back hit the wall and he pulled away. He finished taking off her shirt and undid the front clasp of her bra.

He turned her around and pressed her into the wall with her breasts grinding against the hard flat wall. The pain turned sweet and she moaned.

He pulled down the zipper of her pencil skirt and pushed it down to the floor together with her panties.

"I'm just a dick to you, right?" He groaned in her ear.

"Yes." She groaned back as she heard the clinking of his belt.

She dripped with anticipation. This was what she wanted. No frills or seduction. She wanted it hard, indelicate, savage. Something to vent out her frustration.

He rammed into her from behind and she gasped. She didn't expect it to be so painful and yet so delicious.

"I'm just a dick to f*uck, right?" He shouted as he pounded into her.

"Yes." She whimpered.

"A dick for your pleasures, right?"

"Yes." She moaned as he pounded into her and the pressure pressed her breasts harder into the wall.

He bit into her shoulder and she moaned louder.

"Harder, Veron." She shouted. "Harder."

His pounding hit her spot harder, more urgent and she could only whimper and mewl. It was hard and fast. And this time, they came record time.

She sighed in pleasure as he leaned against her.

"Are you calmer now?" He panted in her ears.

"Yes." She heaved. "Thank you."

He chuckled lowly, and her loins rumbled.

"Next time, just tell me you want to f*uck your frustrations out. Rather than, say what you don't mean." He said and kissed her neck.

She bent her head to give him better access.

"Why don't you come to bed and I'll treat you good."

She nodded and he eased off her. She turned away from the wall and the extra stickiness reminded her what they'd done.

He didn't use a condom.

7 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Josipov: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Felicia should do fast and deliver the message before Tinu fall deep beyond recovery
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Josipov: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks Millie
Your back to back updates have really compensated us for our periods of waiting.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ann2012(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
He didn’t use condom kee!!!! shocked
See Gobbe ooooo

Thanks for the update ma’am

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Ann2012(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Josipov:
Felicia should do fast and deliver the message before Tinu fall deep beyond recovery

Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Khriztarl(f): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wtf. They didn't use c.ds. Tinu shouldn't get pregnant o. How would she explain all this? Who would understand? Veron is bad influence for real.
Thanks mills.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by nkmacaulay: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ahhhh Mogbe ooo. she should have just bought dido na.
she will just get herself entangled.
Thanks for the update dear.....you are the BEST
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Episode 51 - My Collection.

"I love you, Tinu." Veron whispered, staring into her eyes. His hands on her wrists tightened slightly, and her eyes widened.

"Veron, we talked about this-"

"I know. I just can't help it. I love you."

She sighed. That was what she deserved for sleeping with a twenty-one year old. Sex wasn't love. The only thing she felt for him was lust and maybe gratitude.

"You don't have to say anything now. I just want you to know that."

She nodded. She'd never be able to say it to him. There was only one man for her, and she had found him and lost him.

Veron smiled at her and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Why don't I show you around?"

She nodded again and he rolled off her. After almost bumping into Debola, the lawyer who defended her when she was on trial for her life, she had requested a change of rendezvous. Veron had offered his new house-the one he inherited from his grandfather upon clocking twenty-one.

She slid off the bed, and walked to pick up her blouse. She pulled the chiffon blouse over her head, and Veron stared at her.

"How do you manage to look so gorgeous every time?"

She shrugged.

The hem of the blouse sat a few millimetres past the curve of her butt, and she walked barefoot towards him.

"Thought you wanted to show me around."

He smiled.

"Now, I feel like getting back into bed."

She chuckled softly.

"Any more sex and I will be waddling."

Her vagina was raw and oversexed. Her plan had been to spend the weekend with him since Dele had the kids over at his guesthouse. Now, she wasn't so sure. At least, she could probably boast to have had sex seven times in one day.

He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Why don't we postpone the tour till after you have a warm bath and a hot meal." He said and she placed her head on his chest.

"You're the best lover a girl could ask for."

His chest rumbled as he spoke.

"And you're the best paramour a boy could ever ask."

She pulled away and turned towards the bathroom. She cried in shock as a loud swat hit her bum. She turned to glare at him.

He grinned and said, "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you walk in the club."

She rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She pulled off the blouse and took in the room. The bone coloured tiles were cold under her feet and the minimalist bathroom did little to impress her. The fittings were varying shades of white and she walked to the large tub and filled it water.

At least, there was a heater.

She hummed a tune she'd heard from Temi's practicing on the piano as she waited for the tub to get filled. She rolled her hair up into a bun and prayed it would stay up. She added a mixture of his bath salt and a gel she found and stepped in.

She sighed as the hot water eased the tension in her body. She leaned her head back and stared at the white ceiling.

Veron was amazing. A caring, young guy. Why did he want to be in love with a woman eleven years his senior, when he could have a woman of his age? If she didn't love their arrangement so much, she'd convince him to get someone younger.

She closed her eyes and let the hot water work its magic. She'd keep this up for as long as it lasted. Her selfish self enjoyed the blissful night rest she'd been having.

"Went out to get lunch. Be right back. Love you. Veron." She read aloud.

Love you?

She sighed. This boy was setting himself up for a massive heartbreak. She dropped the note back on the bed. Maybe she'd go sightseeing.

She shuffled out of the room and shut the door behind her. He said it was a three bedroom duplex. She walked to the door next to the one she left behind and opened it. The bedroom was empty with an unmade bed and white linen covering the couch and dresser.

She shrugged and shut the door. She walked to the next door and opened it. The dark, paneled room had a recording area and mixer.

Interesting.

She walked in and sat by the board with what seemed like a million button and switches. She didn't know he was into music.

Heck, she didn't know anything about him, other than the fact his mother was her neighbour and his sexual prowess.

Once you start to get to know him, you start to get attached.

She signed up for only sex. No need to complicate it.

She picked up the spiral bound note on the table, wanting to know what kind of lyrics he wrote. She flipped open the book. She stumbled on a half written break-up song.

Tinu's heart folded in pain as her eyes skimmed through the lyrics over and over again.

God, please, don't let this boy think he has found love with me.

She couldn't afford to break his heart. If not for anything, this boy had given her sleep back. She sighed and closed the book. She dropped it on the mixer and it slid down to the ground. She hissed at herself as her stomach growled.

Where is this boy?

She bent to pick the book and saw a heavy, dark, leather bound book. She picked the two books up and she flipped open the thick dark book. Written on the first plain recto was 'My Collection'. She flipped the page and on the next recto was the heading :Amarachi Pascal.

Her eyes flitted down as curiosity over took her.

Nickname: Blow*Job Queen.

Pet name: My angel.

Spec: 5'7, 37, divorcee, mother of two, pear shaped, big ass, can deep*throat like a pro.

Dislikes: Too bossy, too weak in bed, snores, only into missionary style.

Taped to the rest of the page and the next three pages were pictures of the Amarachi lady, screenshots of WhatsApp chats, nudes she'd sent him.

God!

"God, what is this?!" She whispered.

She flipped to the next lady.

Eva Labinjo.

Nickname: Wanna be sex slave

Pet name: My precious.

Spec: 5'9, 34, married, mother of four, apple shaped, huge tits,

Likes: submissive as hell, into BDSM, enjoys the piledriver, open to any sex position, flexible like a cat, can go for hours, great at sexting, good at taking nudes.

Dislikes: Ugly face.

Tinu gasped as the pictures grew more explicit, pictures of them in the act, more screenshots of WhatsApp chats. Up to ten pages were filled with Eva's pictures.

Tinu's heart raced as she flipped past the other names till she found hers. A whimper left her throat as she saw written in his cursive handwriting.

Atinuke Coker-Oduah

Nickname: Cum Queen

Pet name: Baby girl.

Spec: 5'7, 32, widow (first widow I've ever f*ucked), mother of four, hour glass, big ass, big tits,(can't wait to f*uck those tits) fucking tiny waist.

Likes: Cums with very little work, overly sensual, fucking great kisser, great, soft skin, pretty face.

Dislikes: Carries her children on her head, never spends the night.

Tinu gasped as she saw pictures of her sleeping taken from different angles. Her shaking hand reached for the top of the page and pulled with all her might. The binding proved tough and she groaned with tears streaming down her face. She sat her teeth into the page and cut into the page. She ripped it out.

She pushed the dirty book away from her and scampered out of the room. She rushed to their room and she reached for her overnight bag and stuffed the page into the cloth bag. She pulled out a pair of jeans as Ajiri's words rang in her head.

"Are you sure this won't come back to bite you in the ass?"

What if this guy started to blackmail her?

God!

Just one night and he'd taken so many pictures.

She pulled on the trousers and buttoned it up. She stuffed her dirty clothes and undies into the bag. The door opened and Veron stood shocked staring at her.

She resisted the urge to tackle him and picked up the bag.

"Tinu, what's going on?" He said as he dropped the polythene bag of food on the sofa table by the door.

"You are a sick bastard." She said as she walked to the door.

He stood to block her.

"What are you talking about?"

"Get out of my way." She shouted.

"Tinu, I'm confused. What's going on?" He asked squinting.

"Do you mean Tinu or Cum Queen?"

Realisation hit his face and he groaned.

"Tinu, I can explain."

"Keep your explanation. Stay away from me." She said and pushed past him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Advantaged: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks again and again Millie

But please, can we quickly get past this phase of Tinu's life, I cringe and feel one not-too-good kind each time I read of her and Veron

3 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Khriztarl(f): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Cum queen vs cum lord. Lwkm.
Tinu pele o. It wasn't intentional, he can explain sef.

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Adeola25(f): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
I just dey pity Tinu, and I'm very sure Veron is going to have her nudes hidden somewhere. Hope he won't use it to blackmail her in future. Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by hotswagg12: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Advantaged:
Thanks again and again Millie

But please, can we quickly get past this phase of Tinu's life, I cringe and feel one not-too-good kind each time I read of her and Veron
This tinu and Veron phase is part of the story and let Millie go at it at her own pace.
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by peacy26: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
She nodded and he eased off her. She turned away from the wall and the extra stickiness reminded her what they'd done.

He didn't use a condom.[/quote] Which kind wahala be dis ooo 'didn't use a condom ke'. op abeg no pregnancy for Veron. Thanks for the update
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Gloriagee(f): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Veron yin o gbadun o. Millie, please how do you keep tab of all these characters? Definitely worthy of being adapted to a movie
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by skubido(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oboi see has tinu create problem for her self
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Advantaged: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
hotswagg12:
This tinu and Veron phase is part of the story and let Millie go at it at her own pace.

Yeah, very true.
I was just saying it as I feel it
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by RUKKYPRINCESS: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks Millie for the updates
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by millieademi: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Episode 52 - Her decision.

Felicia tossed the phone on the bed and hissed. She paced the length of the bedroom, hating herself for joining the evangelism team in the first. Lover of God. She scoffed and hissed. Why didn't just stay put in the choir? She just had to want to serve God more.

Now, Tinu's blood would be on her hands if anything bad happened to her.

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Verse eighteen of that passage rang in her mind. She hissed again. Tinu wasn't picking her calls. She'd even driven down to her house only to be told she didn't want to see anybody.

She sighed and sat on the bed. She had tried na. God saw she wanted to deliver his message. If not for anything, to absolve herself of any blame later on. Felicia reached for her phone and loaded the message app. She clicked on the message she'd typed and stored as a draft.

She read through again to make sure she wasn't too offensive, and yet she still passed the message across. She hit send and the four page long message had her phone dinging with subtractions from her main account.

She had done her part. The rest was left to Tinu.

Seyifunmi relaxed in her mother's lap as the woman flipped through channels with the remote. Rosanna laid on the double layer of duvets on the space where the coffee table was supposed to be.

Her mind went to Dele. He'd been the one who came clean to her mother about their relationship status. The woman had been shocked she could swallow her pride and beg Dele like that. After a heart to heart talk from mother to daughter, the woman had apologised for the pressure and insults.

She sighed. Her marriage would have been three days old. Damilola's wedding was three days ago, and her WhatsApp status list was filled with staff celebrating with her. A tear slid out of her eye on unto her mother's lap. Maybe she was actually a terrible person. Her subordinates hated her and the man she loved couldn't stand her.

They still hadn't been able to get through to Roselle,, and she was certain she'd lost Dele. A sob had her throat and heart quivering. She swallowed it, not wanting to give her sorrow away.

"Abefe, are you crying?" Her mother asked.

She shook her head.

Rosanna turned and frowned.

"Aunty, she's crying o."

Seyifunmi eyed her cousin as her mother pushed her up.

"Seyifunmi, ma pa ara e." Her mother said. (Seyifunmi, don't kill yourself.)

Seyifunmi sobbed hard.

"Our wedding would, would, would have been three three days ago." She sobbed.

"Shay, move on. Please. It's obvious he doesn't want you back. If he did, he would have given you some Herculean task of finding people who don't want to be found." Rosanna shouted.

"I can't. He promised. He promised he'd never leave me." She shouted back.

"Well, men break their promises all the time. Dare, for instance. My dad. Kola. Should I go on?" Rosanna said.

Seyifunmi replied by wailing.

"Aunty, see what I go through." Rosanna said as her phone rang.

She hissed and picked the call.

"What?!" She shouted into the mouthpiece.

Her face fell from anger and to shock.

"Roselle, hi. I didn't know it was you." Rosanna said.

Seyifunmi wiped her tears and sat up.

"What is she saying?" Seyifunmi said.

"Sshhh." Rosanna and her mother shushed.

Seyifunmi sighed with a small smile and stood as Rosanna conversed with Roselle. She crossed her fingers and paced.

"Two months ago, right?" Rosanna said and Seyifunmi's heart leapt for joy.

She was right. Tinu was back in Abuja. Her eyes rose to the wall clock. It was too late to get a flight to Abuja. She'd call her travel agent and book one for the afternoon.

"Congrats on the baby." Rosanna said.

Seyifunmi sighed smiling. She'd pack her bag and leave after work. She'd have to email HQ to give her two days off. She'd kneel and grovel for Tinu's forgiveness.

"Okay, bye bye. Say me well to Mayowa, Adeife and little Kendra." Rosanna said and hung up.

"How far?" Seyifunmi's mother asked.

Rosanna sighed.

"The picture was taken two months ago before she left to have her daughter in the States. She lost her phone during transit. She just saw my DM from Instagram and decided to call."

Seyifunmi laughed.

"Thank you, Jesus. I'll leave for Abuja after work tomorrow." She said.

Rosanna said, "I hope you're not chasing shadows."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Seyifunmi shouted.

"O ti to." Her mother shouted. (It's enough.) "Go and pack your things."

Seyifunmi glared at Rosanna and left them.

2 Likes

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by RUKKYPRINCESS: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks dear for the update
You are still the best
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by Horpehyemmie: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Actually, I understand Tinu's feelings but she shouldn't be that desperate to the extent of going into such sh*t.. Tinu is now making me feel kinda mad with her ooo. Make Seyifunmi nor just dey behave like a love peddler nah, as if nah only Dele she fit love.. I hate her part I don't know.. All the same, kudos to yhu miss.. More updates.. Still following

1 Like

Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by mhizv(f): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Like I knew veron was gonna do that!

Wonder how dele is going to feel if it gets out in the open(if veron decides to),won't he see her as exactly what seyifunmi referred to her as?

Another reason to loose custody of her children!

Can Chris just come back already! So far tinu irritates me
Re: Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) by mychiveous(f): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
mhizv:
Like I knew veron was gonna do that!

Wonder how dele is going to feel if it gets out in the open(if veron decides to),won't he see her as exactly what seyifunmi referred to her as?

Another reason to loose custody of her children!

Can Chris just come back already! So far tinu irritates me

Same thing i said. Veron will not let her go and Dele is going to say seyi was right all along.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Fighting Back! / Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.