Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

"It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals (2976 Views)

Maria And White Money Last Night - Bbnaija 2021 / Did Alex And Tobi Have Sex Last Night? #bbnaija (video) / "It's Really Hard Not To Whistle" - Jidenna, Tiwa Savage Blushes to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by onyi25(f): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
"It Was Really Hard Holding Myself Back From Having S£x With Kiddwaya In The HOH Lounge” – BBNaija Erica Reveals (Video)
Recall on Monday night, Erica had won the Head of House challenge for week 4 and appointed Kiddwaya to be her Deputy which comes with him enjoying the same privileges.

Part of the privileges include; exclusive right to the Head of house lounge and immunity for the week.

In a conversation with fellow housemate, Tolanibaj, during Tuesday's work-out session, Erica revealed that it was difficult not having s£x with Kiddwaya last night, which was their first night tohether in the HOH lounge. 

She further revealed that the physical attraction made it so difficult and she kept looking at the cameras to remind herself of where she was.

Read full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/it-was-really-hard-holding-myself-back.html

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by meobizy(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
This woman and Tolani have conji issues. It is through them I’ve learned conji wounds some Naija girls worse that men. How they manage to cover it up surprises me.

1 Like

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by heendrix(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
meobizy:
This woman and Tolani have conji issues. It is through them I’ve learned conji wounds some Naija girls worse that men. How they manage to cover it up surprises me.

And they still now tax/collect money from men after enjoying even more pleasure

women are big scum except my family members sad

2 Likes

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin

No SHA waste your v@gyn@ secure the bag Erica wink

Secure the pen1s and the pocket wink grin tongue
Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
I used to like Erica, but now she's just showing how loose she is....so sad cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by Chingykay77(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pericious:
I used to like Erica, but now she's just showing how loose she is....so sad cry cry cry cry cry
O girl leave loose o
If you see a man you really admire so much n has d qualities you ever wanted a man to have .......see ehn you no ho waste time to collect what he has for you in between his legs

3 Likes

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chingykay77:

O girl leave loose o
If you see a man you really admire so much n has d qualities you ever wanted a man to have .......see ehn you no ho waste time to collect what he has for you in between his legs

The quality he possesses doesn't matter, no matter what. It's too soon, how many weeks sef? And on national TV.

2 Likes

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by Chingykay77(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pericious:

The quality he possesses doesn't matter, no matter what. It's too soon, how many weeks sef? And on national TV.
3weeks?
For fucksake she sees her crush everyday definitely she's gonna need the D and besides they sometimes get carried away that d cams are still on

2 Likes

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by pretydiva(f): 4:19am On Aug 12, 2020
It will soon end in bed and in premium tears. Useless show

1 Like

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Chingykay77:

3weeks?
For fucksake she sees her crush everyday definitely she's gonna need the D and besides they sometimes get carried away that d cams are still on

We obviously don't share the same views and I wouldn't want to drag this discussion, please let's end it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by femi4: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2020
Pericious:
Its not her fault. If you are attracted to a guy, you ll lose control

1 Like

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by Mercy2006(f): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2020
femi4:
Its not her fault. If you are attracted to a guy, you ll lose control
Hope you are not one of those who criticised Lilo mercilessly for doing the same sha because that would mean double standard

1 Like

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by femi4: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Mercy2006:
Hope you are not one of those who criticised Lilo mercilessly for doing the same sha because that would mean double standard
Lilo's case was different. She is just too boring, her diary session too was boring

2 Likes

Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by Randymarsh: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2020
dis show is d dummest show ever, i cant believe youths that are meant to be angry that their future are being mortgatged by this government re busy staying up watching people sleep, have sex with each other and just being utterly useless..God help Nigerian youths cos we are not serious human beings
Re: "It Was So Hard Not Having S£x Wit Kiddwaya Last Night"- BBNaija Erica Reveals by Adalyon(f): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
When a thread is put up about something I have no interest in Lord knows I don't click on it because it doesn't interest me... Yet people that claim to hate BBN will always click on threads about BBN to tell us they are not interested in BBN.. Lol... I find it hilarious...

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Actor, Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Seen Driving A Car. VIDEO / Nigerian Actress Damilola Adegbite Gifts Herself A Range Rover Car(photo) / Omawumi Finally Opens Up About Delta State Governor Being Her Baby’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.