Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka (423 Views)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Oluwaseun1995: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministries, Enugu, Fr. Ejike Mbaka, says the country goes ‘gaga’ anytime he declares prophecies.

Mbaka made this known on Sunday during the first physical service of his church after about five months of closure due to lockdown occasioned by the coronavirus pandemic.

The Ministry had suspended all its physical programmes in March 2020 following the directive of the federal and state governments that all public places be shut to curb the community spread of the virus.

But following the lifting of the ban on worship centres, Mbaka, on Sunday, resumed physical services at his Adoration Arena in Enugu.

Speaking during the service in a homily themed, “Save Me, Lord,” Mbaka warned detractors to desist from planning evil against him and his ministry to avoid incurring divine wrath.

He said, “Like you know, whenever we declare prophecy here, the whole country goes gaga and they begin to plan evil. But woe betides whoever that should allow himself to be used to try any attack on me or this ministry.

“You may not like me; I may not be among those you consider as good people, but I know that God is using me to save people and minister succour to mankind.”

Mbaka had said in January that the Imo State governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the March 2019 election, Hope Uzodinma, would take over the governance of Imo State.

The Supreme Court later in January removed Governor Emeka Ihedioha and declared Uzodinma as governor.

The preacher had also said 39 more prophecies of his will come to pass in 2020.

Source: https://punchng.com/nigeria-goes-gaga-whenever-i-declare-prophecies-mbaka/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Typical false prophet!
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Typical false prophet!
Hey mr Judge,who ordained you?
Listen very clearly,you have no right to condemn the anointed Men of God,let God judge them.
Remove the beam in your eyes before you help others remove the mote in others eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
PRE4:

Hey mr Judge,who ordained you?
Listen very clearly,you have no right to condemn the anointed Men of God,let God judge them.
Remove the beam in your eyes before you help others remove the mote in others eyes.
Who ordained Peter? Who ordained James or John as followers of Jesus Christ? Who ordained Christ? Do you not reason about these things you believe, at least even before you chose to believe in them?

Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie i understand you plight,but you shouldnt use a false prophet as a yardstick to measure others as fake.
Some are real,you will know through their fruit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
PRE4:
Kobojunkie i understand you plight,but you shouldnt use a false prophet as a yardstick to measure others as fake.
You still don't understand the messge., do you? There is not one or two or several false prophets. No, they are ALL of them false prophets because they have set themselves up between God and His people. That are in direct disobedience of Jesus Christ's teachings and so do not even belong to Jesus Christ to start with.

That is what Jesus Christ meant when He said many will come in His name, claiming to be prophets, doing miracles, teaching new doctrines in His name...Jesus Christ was referring to the many MOGs of the world. Peter confirmed the truth of what Jesus Christ said would happen in his own time and warned us of them even from back then.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You still don't understand the messge., do you? There is not one or two or several false prophets. No, they are ALL of them false prophets because they have set themselves up between God and His people. That are in direct disobedience of Jesus Christ's teachings and so do not even belong to Jesus Christ to start with.

That is what Jesus Christ meant when He said many will come in His name, claiming to be prophets, doing miracles, teaching new doctrines in His name...Jesus Christ was referring to the many MOGs of the world. Peter confirmed the truth of what Jesus Christ said would happen in his own time and warned us of them even from back then.

So we shouldnt believe them?
Do you have a church?if you do,who is your pastor?a false prophet?
See,God had anointed some people as shepherds to feed the flocks and nourish them in the word of God.So if these people are not there,who will groom new convert?
are you sure you have brains to think?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
PRE4:
See,God had anointed some people as shepherds to feed the flocks and nourish them in the word of God.
Where did you get the statement in bold from? I mean where in the Bible do you find such a claim from? What Jesus Christ taught or what?

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where did you get the statement in bold from? I mean where in the Bible do you find such a claim from? What Jesus Christ taught or what?
I asked some questions,please do answer them.
Dont forward any question until you answer mine.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
PRE4:

I asked some questions,please do answer them.
Dont forward any question until you answer mine.
Your questions suppose a truth in the statement I highlighted, so where did you get that from?

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
PRE4:

Please can you expatiate further on this FRUIT?
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Csonice1: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Typical false prophet!
How should a true prophet be?
Who should a true prophet please?
How would you like being a prophet soon?

Like God picking you and dealing with your flesh to total submission and then place you in a position to speak even against the veiw of the masses.

Do not resist a man of God lest God's wrath fall on you... it's an advice. Guess you think this is funny but I just hope you know what you are doing.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Csonice1:
There are no prophets in Jesus Christ, only Children of God, and God gifts each according to His choosing, and His gifts are not to be used in teaching of doctrines and rules that are not as Jesus Christ commanded.
In Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, God speaks DIRECTLY to each and every one of His children, validating His truth to them directly, and no longer through people or men like in the old Covenant days.
Csonice1:
A child of God loves and obeys the commandments of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Master over those who are Children of God.
Csonice1:
The gift of prophecy is deceminated only through the Spirit of God who lives inside of each follower of Jesus Christ(Children of God). He alone is able to teach the one who He selects to be a prophet His ways and God's truth. No one, not the MOG, nor 'ministers', can do that.
Csonice1:
Like God picking you and dealing with your flesh to total submission and then place you in a position to speak even against the veiw of the masses.
Do not resist a man of God lest God's wrath fall on you... it's an advice. Guess you think this is funny but I just hope you know what you are doing.
Resist every man who comes to you pretending He does so in the name of God. Resist the very words out of their mouths for such men are nothing but liars and deceivers who twist the word of God for their own benefit.
God's wrath instead falls heavy on those who put their trust in men, and the words of men, for they are indeed cursed by their actions.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Csonice1:

Of course Mbaka is not a true man of God!

But if you want to know how to IDENTIFY them, then we'll have to discuss on what Jesus said will help us to IDENTIFY them "THEIR FRUIT" Matthew 7:16-20

There are men of God today, perhaps you can start meditating on who they're in your neighbourhood after our thorough research on the meaning of the FRUIT!

What often blur the insight of most people is their inability to distinguish between GIFTS and FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit.
The GIFTS can be found in virtually all the religions of this world so evil Satan's agents (false prophets) will exhibit the GIFTS {1 Corinthians 13:1-10} but if not members of the branches attached to Jesus {John 15:1-4} they can't bear the FRUIT of God's holy spirit! Galatians 5:22-23 smiley
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Csonice1: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There are no prophets in Jesus Christ, only Children of God, and God gifts each according to His choosing, and His gifts are not to be used in teaching of doctrines and rules that are not as Jesus Christ commanded.
In Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, God speaks DIRECTLY to each and every one of His children, validating His truth to them directly, and no longer through people or men like in the old Covenant days.
A child of God loves and obeys the commandments of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Master over those who are Children of God.
The gift of prophecy is deceminated only through the Spirit of God who lives inside of each follower of Jesus Christ(Children of God). He alone is able to teach the one who He selects to be a prophet His ways and God's truth. No one, not the MOG, nor 'ministers', can do that.
Resist every man who comes to you pretending He does so in the name of God. Resist the very words out of their mouths for such men are nothing but liars and deceivers who twist the word of God for their own benefit.
God's wrath instead falls heavy on those who put their trust in men, and the words of men, for they are indeed cursed by their actions.

You do not know the scriptures neither do you know the power of God: you are teaching methodology; you think it's humility but it's gross unbelief.
Christ;
A MAN approved OF GOD
: Who came down from heaven, stripped himself of glory and died.
He rose from the dead and gave us everything that His Name represents. He gave us his Spirit to guide us into the knowledge of the truth of God's Word, and to make us into a true replica of the full stature of a believer in Christ. Now, The Holy Spirit works in greater ways than you can imagine. No true prophet has ever been independent of God, Jesus and the Holy spirit: only that people don't usually believe them if the message doesn't suit the itchy ears of the unbelievers.

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy: but you will never manifest any dimension without Faith, for without Faith it's impossible to please God. There is a mystery that make a man a vessel unto honour meet for the master's use. There is a place (scriptural basis) for impartation and partaking in the grace to manifest spiritual gifts. (There are so many things I want you to know from God's Word, but from what you said, you may not be able to understand them now; but if you truly love God and read his word by the inspiration of The Spirit , He will them known to you)

As a prophet, God can reveal to you things about yourself, other people, a nation and even His plans for Generations yet unborn.
There is nothing small about our God and if you understand God,you will know that there ought to be nothing small about His sons.

If you repent, sincerely so, perhaps God will forgive you: of your lie. From your first sentence, I can't help but be amazed at the high level of contradiction between your opinion(doctrine) and the scriptures: AND since you are speaking of the new testament, I will call to your remembrance the following verses amongst numerous others ( that's if you've ...ever read them before). If you are willing to know the truth, you can check them and read for yourself, but if not, stop trying to decieve the Church.

Do you know about Ananias & Sapphira; their encounter with peter?
{Acts5:1-15}
Do you know about Saul (Paul); how he was saved and received his sight?
{Acts9:10-17}
Have you not read about Philip and his daughters?
{Acts8:26-40,Acts21:8&9}
How about the prophets of Jerusalem and those @ Antioch?
{Acts11:27,Acts13:1}
How about a man (Paul)who laid hands on people and they began to prophesy?
{Acts19:6}
And he even desired to do more! With so much confidence.
{Romans1:11}
Have you heard anything about Agabus?
{Acts11:28,Acts21:10-33}
Timothy?
{1Timothy1:18,1Timothy4:14}
READ 1COR.12,13&14 FOR CLARIFICATION
Also read The BOOK OF REVELATION given to John.

To those who love God: have faith in God and despise not prophecies
(1Thesselonians5:20),
flee from anyone having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof (2Timothy3:5), if you need witnesses: feed on the Word

Never criticise a man just because of your opinion; especially when you have not attained his level of death to the flesh: ( there are men who have hazarded their lives for the sake of the gospel of Christ just like in the days of Paul and Silas) even if they keep quiet, their sacrifice speaks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Csonice1: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course Mbaka is not a true man of God!

But if you want to know how to IDENTIFY them, then we'll have to discuss on what Jesus said will help us to IDENTIFY them "THEIR FRUIT" Matthew 7:16-20

There are men of God today, perhaps you can start meditating on who they're in your neighbourhood after our thorough research on the meaning of the FRUIT!

What often blur the insight of most people is their inability to distinguish between GIFTS and FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit.
The GIFTS can be found in virtually all the religions of this world so evil Satan's agents (false prophets) will exhibit the GIFTS {1 Corinthians 13:1-10} but if not members of the branches attached to Jesus {John 15:1-4} they can't bear the FRUIT of God's holy spirit! Galatians 5:22-23 smiley

I believe I have heard those lines before: when the Pharisees blaspemed!. What a faithless generation!. Ready to doubt
the authenticity of prophecy and the power of God, so eager to give the Glory of God to dethroned principalities (when the power becomes too real to be doubted). ... even to the point of blashemy!
No wonder The Lord Jesus marveled at their unbelief.

Now about the Reverend father, Which of the fruits does he lack?
Have you not read in the scriptures that you don't judge another man's servant: .. to his master he falleth or standeth : How much more a servant, a minister, a son, a child of GOD.
However, which of the fruits does he lack?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Csonice1:
You do not know the scriptures neither do you know the power of God: you are teaching methodology; you think it's humility but it's gross unbelief.
What teaching? What "Methodology"?
Csonice1:
Christ; A MAN approved OF GOD : Who came down from heaven, stripped himself of glory and died.
He rose from the dead and gave us everything that His Name represents. He gave us his Spirit to guide us into the knowledge of the truth of God's Word, and to make us into a true replica of the full stature of a believer in Christ. Now, The Holy Spirit works in greater ways than you can imagine. No true prophet has ever been independent of God, Jesus and the Holy spirit: only that people don't usually believe them if the message doesn't suit the itchy ears of the unbelievers.
I am not sure what you are even trying to say with all of this.
Csonice1:
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy: but you will never manifest any dimension without Faith, for without Faith it's impossible to please God. There is a mystery that make a man a vessel unto honour meet for the master's use. There is a place (scriptural basis) for impartation and partaking in the grace to manifest spiritual gifts. (There are so many things I want you to know, but from what you said, you may not be able to understand them now; but if you truly love God and read his word by the inspiration of The Spirit , He will reveal them to you)
You are still not saying anything I can understand. What are you saying? According to the Old Covenant definition of the word Prophet, a prophet is someone who is sent from among the people of Israel, on behalf of the people of Israel, to the people of Israel.

Deuteronomy 18 vs 14-19
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14. “You will force the other nations out of your land. They listen to people who use magic and try to tell the future. But the Lord your God will not let you do these things.
15. The Lord your God will send to you a prophet. This prophet will come from among your own people, and he will be like me. You must listen to him.
16. God will send you this prophet because that is what you asked him to do. When you were gathered together at Mount Horeb, you became frightened and said, ‘Don’t let us hear the voice of the Lord our God again! Don’t let us see that great fire or we will die!’
17. “The Lord said to me, ‘What they ask for is good.
18. I will send them a prophet like you. This prophet will be one of their own people. I will tell him what he must say, and he will tell the people everything I command.
19. This prophet will speak for me, and I will punish anyone who refuses to listen to my commands.’
20. “But a prophet might say something that I did not tell him to say. And he might tell people that he is speaking for me. If this happens, that prophet must be killed. Also a prophet might come that speaks for other gods. That prophet must also be killed.
21. You might be thinking, ‘How can we know if something a prophet says is not from the Lord?’
22. If a prophet says he is speaking for the Lord, but what he says does not happen, you will know that the Lord did not say it. You will know that this prophet was speaking his own ideas. You don’t need to be afraid of him.

God set up as part of His Old Covenant (an everlasting Covenant)a promise to ensure that Israel always has Prophets from among them to relay His message to them. Remember? The People of Israel asked God for this, and He gave them what they asked for. It is for them and the Prophets come from among them. That is a major reason why Jesus Christ had to come from among them as well - a descendant of Jacob/Israel.
Csonice1:
As a prophet, God can reveal to you things about yourself, other people, a nation and even His plans for Generations yet unborn.
There is nothing small about our God and if you understand God,you will know that there ought to be nothing small about His sons.
As to what God allows a Prophet He sends from among His people, to His people for? He sends them to do His Will among His people. And in His law, He also includes details of what should become of Prophets who fail in their post - death.
Csonice1:
If you repent, sincerely so, perhaps God will forgive you: of your lie. From your first sentence, I can't help but be amazed at the high level of contradiction between your opinion(doctrine) and the scriptures: AND since you are speaking of the new testament, I will call to your remembrance the following verses amongst numerous others ( that's if you've ...ever read them before). If you are willing to know the truth, you can check them and read for yourself, but if not, stop tryingthesecieve the Church.
As I said, these men are false Prophets/Teachers for they do not belong to Jesus Christ. You cannot live in disobedience to His teachings and His commandments and still belong to Him. It cannot be done! And if you do not understand what it is Peter said there in his letter... ask.
Csonice1:
Never criticise a man just because of your opinion; especially when you have not attained his level of death to the flesh: ( there are men who have hazarded their lives for the sake of the gospel of Christ just like in the days of Paul and Silas) even if they keep quiet, their sacrifice speaks.
I did not share an opinion there. I share with you the teachings of Jesus Christ... these same teachings are also propagated, as presented by Jesus Christ, through His apostles as well.

MOGs are not of God... they are the false Teachers/Prophets that Jesus Christ warned us against!
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Csonice1: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are still not saying anything I can understand. What are you saying? According to the Old Covenant definition of the word Prophet, a prophet is someone who is sent from among the people of Israel, on behalf of the people of Israel, to the people of Israel.

God set up as part of His Old Covenant (an everlasting Covenant)a promise to ensure that Israel always has Prophets from among them to relay His message to them. Remember? The People of Israel asked God for this, and He gave them what they asked for. It is for them and the Prophets come from among them. That is a major reason why Jesus Christ had to come from among them as well - a descendant of Jacob/Israel.
As to what God allows a Prophet He sends from among His people, to His people for? He sends them to do His Will among His people. And in His law, He also includes details of what should become of Prophets who fail in their post - death.
As I said, these men are false Prophets/Teachers for they do not belong to Jesus Christ. You cannot live in disobedience to His teachings and His commandments and still belong to Him. It cannot be done! And if you do not understand what it is Peter said there in his letter... ask.
I did not share an opinion there. I share with you the teachings of Jesus Christ... these same teachings are also propagated, as presented by Jesus Christ, through His apostles as well.

MOGs are not of God... they are the false Teachers/Prophets that Jesus Christ warned us against!

Well, I usually wonder what the people of Niniveh would have thought about Jonah...
I also advise people not to be as ignorant as the young ones making mockery of Elisha; until they saw power in action to their own detriment.
The Dynamics of the spirit is not understood with carnal mindset.

If any man ignores the WORD of the Living God and teach any other gospel... no matter who he is, he will pay dearly for it: if care is not taken he may not have the chance to correct his mistakes... (and I'm afraid you are ignoring great truths of God's Word; questioning God's purpose out of ignorance, if not arrogance)
I will leave you to study the scriptures that I shared with you; The more sure word of prophecy.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Csonice1:
If any man ignores the WORD of the Living God and teach any other gospel... no matter who he is, he will pay dearly for it:
Pay for it dearly? Not just that! Such a person is not of God at all. And that is exactly what Jesus Christ warned you of. These MOGs have been twisting the word of God for their gain - and Peter even warned you of them too
Csonice1:
if care is not taken he may not have the chance to correct his mistakes... (and I'm afraid you are ignoring great truths of God's Word; questioning God's purpose out of ignorance, if not arrogance)
Those who have fallen for the lies told by those MOGs as the ones who are of greater concern to me... as they are being led by blind people, lying to them in the name of God.
Csonice1:
I will leave you to study the scriptures that I shared with you; The more sure word of prophecy.
What scripture did you share? Read what Peter told you in his warning against your MOGs.
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.
4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.
5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.
6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Csonice1: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Pay for it dearly? Not just that! Such a person is not of God at all. And that is exactly what Jesus Christ warned you of. These MOGs have been twisting the word of God for their gain - and Peter even warned you of them too
Those who have fallen for the lies told by those MOGs as the ones who are of greater concern to me... as they are being led by blind people, lying to them in the name of God.
What scripture did you share? Read what Peter told you in his warning against your MOGs.
Kobojunkie:

Well, I usually wonder what the people of Niniveh would have thought about Jonah...
I also advise people not to be as ignorant as the young ones making mockery of Elisha; until they saw power in action to their own detriment.

As for the scriptures I shared: they are up there in purple text. If you desire, Read them please.

I repeat:
If any man ignores the WORD of the Living God and teach any other gospel... no matter who he is, he will pay dearly for it... {Well I guess you know what you are doing, so there should be no excuse}: because if care is not taken such a man may not have the chance to correct his mistakes! (and I'm afraid you are ignoring great truths of God's Word; questioning God's purpose out of ignorance, if not arrogance). Do you really know what I will think of you if you tell me that your brethren are theives? And what if you are wrong? How are you sure that you are teaching the Gospel of Christ and not opposing it?

You are highlighting scriptures about false prophets; is that all you saw in your Bible?
You did not see where Paul told the church about 2000 years ago not to despise prophecy? You never read about the desiring of spiritual gifts, of impartation? Of God's power 2000 years ago: and I tell you God's power is still working today. Just because you don't like a man's prophecy, you are quoting scriptures about false prophets; what crime has he committed? That is the big Question? Let me clearly call to your remembrance how Jesus was accused of several things yet He was perfect. So when you are quoting scriptures about false prophets I'm trying to fit his( the man in question) life into the context. But I doesn't fit @ all.
By the way, When you say moG; do you mean man of God? Let me really understand you... Are you saying that if a man is of God, that he is false? Because that's what your opinion means. Desist from such teaching pls. Teach God's word: obtain His power.

Good night.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Csonice1:
Well, I usually woder what the people of Niniveh would have thought about Jonah...
As for the scriptures I shared: they are up there in purple text. If you desire, Read them please.
It seems you are off on a tangent there.
Csonice1:
I repeat:If any man ignores the WORD of the Living God and teach any other gospel... no matter who he is, he will pay dearly for it... {Well I guess you know what you are doing, so there should be no excuse}: if care is not taken he may not have the chance to correct his mistakes! (and I'm afraid you are ignoring great truths of God's Word; questioning God's purpose out of ignorance, if not arrogance)
MOGs are guilty of ignoring the word of God
Csonice1:
You are highlighting scriptures about false prophets; is that all you saw in your Bible?
Nope, I am reporting on false prophets... what do you want me to do? Highlight the entire bible or something?
Csonice1:
You did not see where Paul told the church about 2000 years ago not to despise prophecy? You never read about the desiring of spiritual gifts, of impartation? Of God's power 2000 years ago: and I tell you God's power is still working today.
Sure, do not despise the Prophets of the Old Covenent(must be descendants of Jacob as well). But you see, as far as Christianity is concerned, there are no such prophets within our midst.
Csonice1:
When you say moG; do you mean man of God? Let me really understand you... Are you saying that if a man is of God, that he is false? Because that's what your opinion means. Desist from such teaching pls. Teach God's word: obtain His power. I will leave you to study the scriptures that I shared with you; The more sure word of prophecy.
A man of God, as far as Christianity is concerned, is any person who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ but still fancies his/herself an old-Covenant-type of Prophet or teacher of the law.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Csonice1: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It seems you are off on a tangent there.
MOGs are guilty of ignoring the word of God
Nope, I am reporting on false prophets... what do you want me to do? Highlight the entire bible or something?
Sure, do not despise the Prophets of the Old Covenent(must be descendants of Jacob as well). But you see, as far as Christianity is concerned, there are no such prophets within our midst.
A man of God, as far as Christianity is concerned, is any person who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ but still fancies his/herself an old-Covenant-type of Prophet or teacher of the law.

I hope you don't learn this the hard way: off on a tangent? Well that's up to you.
While these men are serving God with all of them, making huge sacrifices : out of nowhere boom!!! Someone deviod of knowledge of God's word will bring railing accusations.... It's not every day that a prophet gets patient enough to tolerate ungodliness: sometimes fire comes down from heaven and consumes, other times Elymas has to get blind, some other times Ananias & Sapphira has to die: I hope you would not land yourself in such serious trouble.
Good night.
Re: Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Csonice1:
I hope you don't learn this the hard way: off on a tangent? Well that's up to you.
While these men are serving God with all of them, making huge sacrifices : out of nowhere boom!!! Someone deviod of knowledge of God's word will bring railing accusations.... It's not every day that a prophet gets patient enough to tolerate ungodliness: sometimes fire comes down from heaven and consumes, other times Elymas has to get blind, some other times Ananias & Sapphira has to die: I hope you would not land yourself in such serious trouble.Good night.
I think you are still mixing your scriptures up there.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Remaining Feasts Of The LORD Will Be Fulfilled In 2020 / Bishop Of Ekiti West Diocese Suspended For Sexual Malpractices / YOU'RE IN A WAR!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.