Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Best Solution For Shrinking/getting Rid Of Fibroid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Solution For Shrinking/getting Rid Of Fibroid (162 Views)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Neolife Products For Shrinking And Treating Fibroid / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Solution For Shrinking/getting Rid Of Fibroid by Jimshudam(f): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Did you know that untreated fibroid can cause a life threatening disease call ectopic pregnancy?

Yes that's right.

What most women don’t know is how dangerous uterine fibroid can be. Untreated uterine fibroid can lead to fallopian tube blockage making it difficult for fertilized egg to make it into the uterus.

This can lead to ectopic pregnancy. An ectopic pregnancy can be fatal without a prompt treatment. For example, the fallopian tube can burst causing internal abdominal bleeding, shock and serious blood loss.

We are all aware of the danger attach to fibroid issue..
That why am here to recommend a solution for you in getting rid of Fibroid...
Kindly contact me via WhatsApp on 09027912557 and call me on 08036560503

(1) (Reply)

Natural Therapy For Ovarian Cyst. / How I Battled With Coronavirus For Three Weeks – Minister / Diabetes Is Curable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.