Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion (27214 Views)

Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Arabiandude: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
4tomandchi:
This one don receive alert. Obaseki all the way.
Let me give you a glimpse of few of this man male children, I know them very well but I won't mention their names. They are steakingly rich, chairmen HK everywhere. So their father doesn't need any politician money to enjoy

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by SaintLucia: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obaseki will soon remove the roof of this monarch's palace grin

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by rayv234: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Edo Times can authoritatively report that there was a mild drama today at the venue the Ize-Iyamu Campaign team met with the Onojies of Esan Land to solicit for their cooperation and support in the September, 19th 2020 gubernatorial election. Neither Ize-Iyamu nor Oshiomhole was allowed to speak more than the time that was allotted them. The tension was palpable in the air. You would recall that Immediately after the hard fought 2016 election, Comrade Oshiomhole suspended the Onojie of Uromi for the political stand he took during that election. A suspension that was eventually lifted by Governor Obaseki.

Edo Times learnt that Oshiomhole was the first to stood up to talk but he was greeted with most Onojies speaking in hush tones. Oshiomhole sensing danger ahead, started to become defensive but some of the Onojies wasn’t taking it lightly with him and went into verbal spat with him that almost degenerated into fisticuffs. Ize-Iyamu campaign team quickly moved to get the press out of the hall but it was too late for them as most press already videoed the verbal exchange.

The team left the venue with heads bowed. Oshiomhole continues to be Ize-Iyamu’s biggest albatross as he looses more people daily.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Arabiandude: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
I think i am through with this discussion.

I noticed there are people on this platform whose job it is to demarket Esanland in the eyes of the world.

Oga you have been mentioning Esanland since morning.
I have mentioned where I hail from in esan, upto my community, infact I hail from Ujuromi palace and our community have its own palace.
Please where are you from in esan?

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by lpaul1388(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Eriyoshegz: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
fake news.
Edo No Be Lagos
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by SaintLucia: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
The people of Abia state are with Obaseki... that's all
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by SaintLucia: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
emkz:
Is Governor Obaseki campaigning?

Ize Iyamu was in Igueben, Benin City and now Irrua within 4 days. Obaseki needs to show enough seriousness why he should be governor. Ize Iyamu is showing more seriousness as far as I can see. Obaseki needs to be up and running. He must not leave things to the last minute like he did when he went to see Tinubu, Buhari and Oshiomole at the nick of time for reconciliation when it was almost too late.

Governor Obaseki, wake up!
Obaseki is waiting for Wike and court order to make him governor. grin

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Eriyoshegz: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Edo people won't vote a thief as governor. #poi4gateman

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nadaken: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arabiandude:

Oga you have been mentioning Esanland since morning.
I have mentioned where I hail from in esan, upto my community, infact I hail from Ujuromi palace and our community have its own palace.
Please where are you from in esan?
I am arue through and through

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
No,my family are in Edo.

Tell them to start getting used to Ize Iyamu as Governor because he is the incoming one.

Obaseki is gone

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Arabiandude: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
I am arue through and through
That's my maternal home.

But sadly how come you don't know what been Okajesan entails and ACN/APC has always comes out good in every election in Irrua and Igueben?

Nobody is arguing the fact that Esanland has always been PDP dominated but APC has always tried in Irrua while they have also always won Igueben, even with Ikimi as an opposition to APC

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by SaintLucia: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
itu404:
HRH, i know of a fact that the head of traditional council, Oba Ewuare who hid his secret love and endowment for Ize Iyamu has told all of you to keep the secret till after Obaseki's defeat. This is nothing but exposing other monarchs.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by SaintLucia: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
martineverest:
esanland got 5 local government..he is the ruler of the biggest of the 5 Local government....besides,his local government is predominantly APC.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by SaintLucia: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eriyoshegz:
Good news.
Edo No Be Abia
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by SaintLucia: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eriyoshegz:
Edo people won't vote a thief and MOU betrayal as governor. #poi4life

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by therajah: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
quickberry:
Lobatan
Ko tii tan!!
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Notatribalist(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Tell them to start getting used to Ize Iyamu as Governor because he is the incoming one.

Obaseki is gone
In your dream.agbero
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Coolingeffect: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Monarchs don't speak like that. They are the father of all, irrespective of personal party affiliation. Will he be able to make that statement when Gov Obaseki visits him during his campaign tour of his domain? Did I hear him say he is the "owner" of Esan land. In the 21st century? Very unfortunate and pathetic.

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
In your dream.agbero

You really didn't have to insult me you know despite being terribly pained by the inevitable.

I am not even Yoruba so your agbero insult is on you

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Coolingeffect:
Monarchs don't speak like that. They are the father of all, irrespective of personal party affiliation. Will he be able to make that statement when Gov Obaseki visits him during his campaign tour of his domain? Did I hear him say he is the "owner" of Esan land. In the 21st century? Very unfortunate and pathetic.

He said what he said. If you don't like it, dethrone him.

If Obaseki does not like it, he should remove his roof

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Kindledlight(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
emkz:
Is Governor Obaseki campaigning?

Ize Iyamu was in Igueben, Benin City and now Irrua within 4 days. Obaseki needs to show enough seriousness why he should be governor. Ize Iyamu is showing more seriousness as far as I can see. Obaseki needs to be up and running. He must not leave things to the last minute like he did when he went to see Tinubu, Buhari and Oshiomole at the nick of time for reconciliation when it was almost too late.

Governor Obaseki, wake up!

They said he (obaseki) doesn’t need to campaign,that Oshiomole campaigned for him in 2016

That they just need to play tape abi na ruler!

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Sagay212: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
duwdu:
I yam not understanding again ooo... The Monarch says he's the paramount owner of Esan land....

Is this the same Esan land some have repeatedly claimed on here is the strongest foot/stronghold of the PDP in Edo State?

Can a kind soul please educate an outsider such as yours truly?

P34c3

Esan is Pdp strong hold on NL according to ipob fc.
The real people living in the grass root communities know the real level. Elections are not won online.

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Tareq1105: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

trash
4+4=obaseki

Obaseki + Wike = terror to APC

kiss the truth

Mentally lazy Edo mumu follower.

Who's going to repair the vandalized building?

If Obaseki fail this election, he will fix it with his personal money or go to jail.

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by cyrilamx(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nadaken:
I do believe you know that there would always be odd man out in every 12.

It's nothing new to find this king support a different candidate, however he doesn't even vote let alone has any influence on how his subjects should vote.

Current senator representing Esan is pdp from this man domain cos irrua is fully pdp

Esanland remains pdp biggest stronghold in Edo, and hasn't change since 1999.

No one king has the claim of "owing" Esan which has several district Kings (this bogus claim alone should tell you someone is trying too hard to receive apc money on behalf of a full clan)
I just want to correct one thing here. Esanland has no king rather dukes who are the direct sons of the Oba of Benin. Esanland I'd an extension of the Benin kingdom and the Oba of Benin is also their Oba.

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Notatribalist(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tetehjewels:

You really didn't have to insult me you know despite being terribly pained by the inevitable.

I am not even Yoruba so your agbero insult is on you
I never said yorubas are agbero..Obviously you're pained because Obaseki said No more Agbero..hahaha,loser.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by romenna: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Firstly, this fool is not d owner of Esan land. I am from Esan land.
Secondly he is speaking because d acclaimed new speaker is from his little close in Esan part of Edo.
He is a fool, so pay him no attention.
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by cyrilamx(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arabiandude:

Irrua is the administrative headquarters of Edo Central (Esan) and the king of esan is the Okajesan of Esanland, that's the head of of esan kings.
Ask your father if you don't know, but if you are esan just like me.

Mind you, I am from Uromi
Stop this misrepresentation. Esan has no king rather dukes who are direct descendants of Benin monarchy. The Oba of Benin is also the Oba of the Esans. These Esan dukes or Onojies are subservient to Oba of Benin
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Dansuqi: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
first of all Oshiomoles late wife is from irrua..Remember last month osho started his campaign from irrua. And the ojirua wanted to honour him with chieftaincy title of Esan land,the other kings sent a message that ojirua has no right to do that..That's why it took Oshiomole some time before he went back to Esan land for campaign. I am from Esan, I can tell you without missing words that PDP will win 90percent of Esan votes.Take this to the bank.

How will pdp win 90% of esan votes when apc won 40% in 2016 and 2019

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Dansuqi: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arabiandude:

Irrua is the administrative headquarters of Edo Central (Esan) and the king of esan is the Okajesan of Esanland, that's the head of of esan kings.
Ask your father if you don't know, but if you are esan just like me.

Mind you, I am from Uromi

I thought uromi is the capital of esan
Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by sportFX: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Seriously that was a big mistake by Obaseki, he as a sitting governor shouldn't have allowed that to happen.

Re: Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Notatribalist:
I never said yorubas are agbero..Obviously you're pained because Obaseki said No more Agbero..hahaha,loser.

Lmao you are clearly delusional which is why you are talking in the nonsense

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign / Laolu Akande Appointed As Osinbajo’s Spokesperson By Buhari