Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! (1861 Views)

2023: Tinubu Presidency Will Help Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
First of all, I am old nairalander and you can check my previous post. I have always been anti Tinubu.

Before I continue, I want to make it clear that this is purely my opinion and I will like a good discussion if you are against this opinion.

Since the fourth republic in 1999 (some of you were not born), we can count the number of governors, senators even presidents that have mentored LEADERS. I will not mention names here but you all know what I am talking about.

Not only mentor leaders but also have a plan (road map) in an administration. Currently, the country is in a complete mess !!!! ASUU etc are on strike and even worse this new payment platform of IPPIS which effectively cripple the university system.

This is just one of many.

Over to you.

God has the final say
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
NIPOST vs FIRS. Please in Lagos, have you seen LIRS vs any other agency ? This is the cluelessness we do not want in 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by TheGladiator: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please this old man should go and sit down! Nigeria has younger, better, more upright candidates abeg!

Osinbanjo, Peter Obi over this greedy relic any day

Youths, wake up o!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by ArisingStorm: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
aljharem:
First of all, I am old nairalander and you can check my previous post. I have always been anti Tinubu.

Before I continue, I want to make it clear that this is purely my opinion and I will like a good discussion if you are against this opinion.

Since the fourth republic in 1999 (some of you were not born), we can count the number of governors, senators even presidents that have mentored LEADERS. I will not mention names here but you all know what I am talking about.

Not only mentor leaders but also have a plan (road map) in an administration. Currently, the country is in a complete mess !!!! ASUU etc are on strike and even worse this new payment platform of IPPIS which effectively cripple the university system.

Over to you.

God has the final say
Aren't you tired of recycling all this old men. My own opinion, I am tired.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
I agree but Please Peter Obi is out of it. They are all the same. Why not pick the lesser evil

9 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by dangermouse(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dead on arrival. Stop recycling old and out dated politicians. We need vibrant and dynamic leaders to move the Nation forward. Una no dey tire? Dem curse una?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Aren't you tired of recycling all this old men. My own opinion, I am tired.

I am tired. Adeshina would have been good or even Iweala. These are technocrats from GEJ government but can they win ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Imagine no technocrat as a minister in this government. !!! God help us

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
aljharem:
I agree but Please Peter Obi is out of it. They are all the same. Why not pick the lesser evil
Peter obi is not the same with other politicians please ...don't drag him into your mess

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
dangermouse:
Dead on arrival. Stop recycling old and out dated politicians. We need vibrant and dynamic leaders to move the Nation forward. Una no dey tire? Dem curse una?

Oya mention them na. Advice us !

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Pusyiter(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nothing in Life is a MUST
Man is only but mortal,
He can propose but the Almighty imposes.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

Peter obi is not the same with other politicians please ...don't drag him into your mess

Abeg point at projects in Anambra or even institutions that Peter Obi did. Please brother forget sentiment. the same suffering affecting an igboman affects a hausa man

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pusyiter:
Nothing in Life is a MUST
Man is only but mortal,
He can propose but the Almighty imposes.....

Correct !!!
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by OkutaNla: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheGladiator:
Please this old man should go and sit down! Nigeria has younger, better, more upright candidates abeg!

Osinbanjo, Peter Obi over this greedy relic any day

Youths, wake up o!

Stop including Peter Obi the bigot and tribalist. How many non-igbos has he helped in his political career? Even Obiano had to disown him. Stop mentioning him amongst national leaders.

15 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
aljharem:

Over to you.

God has the final say
so how has what you've put down made tinubu presidency a must?? oga go get a job abeg.. too many jobless youths on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

so how has what you've put down made tinubu presidency a must?? oga go get a job abeg.. too many jobless youths on nairaland

But there are no jobs. Oya find one for me.

Pls don't under employ me
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
I really hope we get it right. The country is decaying by the day
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by OkutaNla: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Tinubu has across the board appeal. I can count enough igbos, Hausas, and other ethnicities he has helped along the way, not to mention Yorubas. Even igbos in Lagos are already rooting for him. That is what makes him not only qualified but also electible. Electibility is about how acceptable a person is to not just the masses but the political Elite. Peter Obi cannot even get PDP ticket to run for presidency because he lacks the general acceptability and electibility. Plus he is tribalistic and clannish.

11 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
aljharem:

Over to you.

God has the final say
Tinubu presidency is a must if he has a master plan to:

1) Provide 24 hour electricity
2) Fight corruption
3)Provide portable water
4)World class health facilities
5) Good road network

I know he has no plan for the above and that is why majority of youths with high I.Q can never support him.

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by sapientia(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
I will defend your right to say this

Defend my right to have pity on you.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by CodeTemplar: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Typing...
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by OkutaNla: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu presidency is a must if he had a master plan to:

2) Fight corruption
3)Provide portable water
5) Good road network

I know he has no plan for the above and that is why majority of youths with high I.Q can never support him.

Even with all that you listed you will still not support him because your hatred for him is irrational so quit the pretence. But he doesn't need your likes to succeed politically. He came this far without your likes so you can keep hating.

8 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by yanabasee1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
OP, you didn't say anything.....

Who did he mentored? Buhari?

And the outcome of his mentoring is what you termed a mess.

He's old, and probably will be too senile to handle tedious tasks.....

He's more of a politician than an administrator...

He can impact Nigeria from his level of influence and mustn't be a president to make changes or reform the country.

If I should support Tinubu. Is because, I have a feeling that, he'd restructure this country. Because, he's got the influence and that makes him very independent of the northern power/influence.
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
OkutaNla:

Even with all that you listed you will still not support him because your hatred for him is irrational so quit the pretence. But he doesn't need your likes to succeed politically. He came this far without your likes so you can keep hating.
I will support him whole heartedly. Nigeria is a currently a disgrace to the black race and the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

Any leader that has a master plan for all I listed has my support.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
OkutaNla:

Tinubu has across the board appeal. I can count enough igbos, Hausas, and other ethnicities he has helped along the way, not to mention Yorubas. Even igbos in Lagos are already rooting for him. That is what makes him not only qualified but also electible. Electibility is about how acceptable a person is to not just the masses but the political Elite. Peter Obi cannot even get PDP ticket to run for presidency because he lacks the general acceptability and electibility. Plus he is tribalistic and clannish.
the last thing any sensible Nigerian would do is vote for a man older than our current president..

infact.. anybody older than 70years is not physically fit to run for presidency.. I'm not saying Tinubu is a bad man.. but all I'm saying is.. it is time we as Nigerians let a president come from the igbo extraction... because if things continue like this... I'm not sure this country will hold on for long.. and the country needs to go back to regional government.. so each region can impose their own law and governance..

and mind you Tinubu is not generally accepted by most.. especially those from the south.. you want to know why?? because he is a Muslim.. if you think the south will give their opportunity of bringing out a presidential candidate to a Muslim.. then you need to get your fact checked.. this is nothing but the truth
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
aljharem:

Abeg point at projects in Anambra or even institutions that Peter Obi did. Please brother forget sentiment. the same suffering affecting an igboman affects a hausa man
I'm not from anambra ..but that states has one of the best road network in Nigeria and it's thanks to peter obi , ...onitsha was a mess when obi entered ....

Oga ask a typical anambra man how obi performed and see what he would tell u ...igbos don't praise bad leaders not at all ...obi did all this without borrowing a Kobo ...the records are their

His education revolution was a master class ...

Oga forget gist obi is a man who knows what's his doing ..he is the man Nigeria needs sentiment apart

9 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

2) Fight corruption
3)Provide portable water
5) Good road network

Name one major project he did in Lagos for 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nigerian youths when will you stop these fight.

The elites keep using sentiment to blind all of us.

The suffering on the streets is too much.

Wake up
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by ThatFairGuy: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

NONSENSICAL.
Someone bought Anambra State share IM HIS FAMILY NAME you're here sanctifying him
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by dangermouse(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
aljharem:

Oya mention them na. Advice us !
Look arround you, they are plentious. The enterprenuers, CEO's, economists, and people with the with the wherewhittalls to turn the countries fortune arround. Must we keep recycling these old policians? Must we continue to mortgage our future and that of the next generationstin the hands of these old men that are out to loot our common patrimony? Yes u can make a difference. All hands must be on deck to actuallise a better Nigeria.
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by aljharem(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

2) Fight corruption
3)Provide portable water
5) Good road network

My brother, even if he does not but have people around him that do is that not better ?

With all the great plans buhari had, once he got to power the vultures hijacked the power and the result is what you are seeing

Wake up !!!
Re: Why Tinubu Presidency Is A Must !!! by ThatFairGuy: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Igbochief001:
Name one major project he did in Lagos for 8 years
Do you live in Lagos before 1999? If you do, you will know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Supporters Troop To Kwakwanso's House In Kano To Celebrate (pics) / A Throwback To A Time When SARS Murdered Igbo Youths En masse / BREAKING: Herdsmen Allegedly Attack Sunday Igboho Mother’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.