Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Reason Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes – Husband Opens Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes – Husband Opens Up (195 Views)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes – Husband Opens Up by Bruceenation: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
The story of the woman with blue eyes making rounds on the internet is how her husband abandoned her and the kids for having such an unusual eye colour.

In a recent interview with the Punch, the story takes a new spin as the husband denies abandoning his wife and children because of their eye color.

READ MORE

https://www.bruceenation.com/reason-why-i-abandoned-my-wife-with-blue-eyes-husband-opens-up/

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Says You Count It As Privilege That Someone Ask You For Money. Tha / . / why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.