Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) (113001 Views)

Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Bayothewriter: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Onims1:
Tefiti in moana.
cheesy :
grin
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Jameselias: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Later now, they will come and say that pictures don't lie.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2020
This place better be real because I'm willing to take obembet there to talk about Cristiano been the greatest ever to kick the ball while drinking Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne, Bowmore 1957 Scotch whisky and 1869 Chateau Lafite Rothschild, from a diamond goblet cool
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Karlifate: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2020
You have a low self-esteem.
Deal with it!
dairykidd:

As in i just weak with all the comments before urs... Even after the OP took time to explain they still refused to read. Calling on Mohammed and God in vain for something obviously fake. Its not just a saying... Nigerians hate to read
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by obembet(f): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
This place better be real because I'm willing to take obembet there to talk about Cristiano been the greatest ever to kick the ball while drinking Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne, Bowmore 1957 Scotch whisky and 1869 Chateau Lafite Rothschild, from a diamond goblet cool

Wow! How I wish
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2020
obembet:

Wow! How I wish
how are you doing today?
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Karlifate:
You have a low self-esteem.
Deal with it!
What is this dullard implying... Do u even know the meaning of what u typed. Coven goat grin
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2020
Great one
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Karlifate: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Daft entity!
dairykidd:

What is this dullard implying... Do u even know the meaning of what u typed. Coven goat grin
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2020
Karlifate:
Daft entity!
Hahaha

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Karlifate: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2020
LMAO!!! grin grin

You can do better, kid.
dairykidd:

Hahaha

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Bryan88(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Onims1:
Tefiti in moana.
cheesy :
exactly!

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by rita25(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2020
thats the mountain used to act the MOANA theme if you must know......its called TAFITI
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by baebeenayoka: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Isn't this tefiti? The only thing missing is the green vegetation ��
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Xmuslim: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Karlifate:
Indeed, the creator of the universe & everything in existence is great.
~
Before you quote & start spewing thrash, the article was NOT in detail before it was moved to front page.
Nevertheless, your opinion doesn't reduce the GREATNESS of the creator.

Which of the creator Allah, Yahweh or other thousands gods of different religions. grin
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by zedman1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ah, I thought as much, it's fake, but funny enough people, particularly Nigerians don't verify whatever they read on the Internet, they just swallow it hook, line and sinker.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by TGMISKY(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is really beautiful
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by joygiver1: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
babajero:
Then where is the original picture before it was edited?

Must there be an original picture Digitally generated picture can be purely out of the persons imaginations, just same way u have cartoons!
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Smony: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mouna cartoon
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by babajero(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
joygiver1:

Must there be an original picture Digitally generated picture can be purely out of the persons imaginations, just same way u have cartoons!
So where are the illustrations on how it is was created and where it was created, at least to back up there claim. I believe on what I see until proven otherwise.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Tapout(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Onims1:
Tefiti in moana.
cheesy :

cartoon will not kill u...I didn't even know she had a name grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Melaninprincess(f): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's not real. It's actually a digital image. You can join FCMB digitally on Thursday too. They're going to be telling us how to get health related help on YouTube.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Coder2Client:
Fallen Angel?
But thise fallen angels re men!
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Coder2Client(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2020
newdawn2017:
But thise fallen angels re men!
Except if you believe there are no female angels....
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by chizzypresh(f): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
chrizzyace:

Why does it look like Tefiti grin if you know you know ... cool

I don't know
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by chrizzyace: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
chizzypresh:

I don't know

Lol... watch Moana you’ll know grin
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Coder2Client:

Except if you believe there are no female angels....
None d holy scriptures referred to, hence none on existence.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Coder2Client(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
newdawn2017:
None d holy scriptures referred to, hence none on existence.
Those the scripture has record about could be those in Frontline of duty to God because the same scripture says 'male and female He created them' I believe even the angels.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by chizzypresh(f): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
chrizzyace:

Lol... watch Moana you’ll know grin

Yes sir
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Coder2Client:

Those the scripture has record about could be those in Frontline of duty to God because the same scripture says 'male and female He created them' I believe even the angels.
there "male & female he created them" my brother referres to adam & Eve pls.
Re: The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Coder2Client(m): 3:29am On Aug 15, 2020
newdawn2017:
there "male & female he created them" my brother referres to adam & Eve pls.

Except if we are not created in God's image again? All animals of kinds are created male and female, so also the angels.

I'm sorry, I thought we share the same belief. You may not have it recorded in your holy book as it is in mine.

Peace, one love!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.