Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (43454 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by edoairways: 4:07am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

You watch too much CNN cheesy cheesy
I dislike that station

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Trump has made America first in the world in Covid-19 cases and deaths. cool
MAGA 2.0
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Neddstark: 4:09am On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

Biden will get minimum 97% black vote, 60 % of female votes and share the white men votes equally with Trump.

It's over for DONtheCON

With your analysis, he should have lost the last elections

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Chiedu4Trump: 4:10am On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

Biden will get minimum 97% black vote, 60 % of female votes and share the white men votes equally with Trump.

It's over for DONtheCON
DemonCrats did not win when Hillary was running

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:12am On Aug 12, 2020
anybody else can be The USA President but not Joe Biden!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by igbowoman: 4:14am On Aug 12, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
Trump will win again...quote me anywhere

Let the debates and campaign starts, the Democrat will have to finally bring sleepy Biden out and he will start displaying his demantia again.
They have been shielding him from the America public , to prevent his poll numbers from dropping.

Is this their new line
Pathetic!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:14am On Aug 12, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

You see say you no get sense, I don't know where you get your facts from. If not covid America had the best economy in years during trumps era
I don't even debate on social media cos itz of no use.

Wanted to quote this fella bout the present American economy not until u did..

#Fact :America has experienced the best economy compared to any led administration they had so far.

Still not interested bout any!

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Originalsly: 4:20am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nonsense in 2016 Hillary got 90 percent of black votes , 60 percent of female votes and still didn't win ... The only person that could have helped Biden is Michelle Obama

I always wonder ..... Bill Clinton ...President.... his wife Hillary ran and ran and ran after. Barack Obama.... President... if only his wife Michelle ran.... just one time. Hillary was nowhere near as popular or loved as Michelle. Even if Biden chose her as his running mate... the election will be over. But then again..... with the kind of vultures nested in the background.... even Trump is having a hard time with the cabal. Whoever wins..... nothing will change... the script must be followed.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Badgers14: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nonsense in 2016 Hillary got 90 percent of black votes , 60 percent of female votes and still didn't win ... The only person that could have helped Biden is Michelle Obama

Don't forget, Trump had help from Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Badgers14: 4:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

DemonCrats did not win when Hillary was running

Because Trump sold U.S to Russia to help him win.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Badgers14: 4:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Neddstark:

With your analysis, he should have lost the last elections

2016 and 2020 are different..

Lots of Republicans want him gone as well because he doesn't embolden core Republican values..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by guru90: 4:24am On Aug 12, 2020
If biden like may he pick the best person in Usa....

What I know is Trump is de winner 2020 election.

#Team_Trump.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Eniolakiite(f): 4:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Interesting comments here grin

Funny enough, some African Americans over here are going to vote Trump like they did before. And most won't just vote. Many whites vote and they are even more.

And really it's not about color or gender.

Well we shall see. November come pls smiley

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by abbey621(m): 4:31am On Aug 12, 2020
I'm a Trump supporter but I must admit he's going to lose this election, the obstacles are way too much and with Biden's choice for VP, it's a lock! No U.S president can overcome a disaster like Covid 19 during election year and then to top it all off, a racial unrest at the same time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:31am On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

It's over for DONtheCON

It's clear you have malaria mixed with typhoid.
No be only 97 % blacks. Na 100%

Eriako!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Eniolakiite(f): 4:35am On Aug 12, 2020
grin grin

If you watch CNN too much, you will actually conclude that Trump won't win.

GamalNasser:

You watch too much CNN cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by RandomGuy48: 4:36am On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Kanye will be lucky to get 5,000 votes nationwide. He's irrelevant politically.

No, he'll definitely get more than 5,000 votes. Take a look at this tabulation of how many votes people got in 2016:
https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/index.html

(you'll have to click on the "+" in the "Other (+)" for more candidates to show up)

Thoroughly unknown candidates that were on the ballot in maybe one or two states were able to top 5,000. If they can do that, there's no way someone as well-known as Kanye wouldn't.

That said, Kanye still isn't likely to get much in the way of votes. He started his campaign so late that he's missed a bunch of deadlines for ballot access in various states, and if you're not on the ballot, people can't vote for you (there's the write-in option but usually those aren't actually tabulated by name unless there are so many write-ins that it's possible a write-in candidate could actually win). If I had to throw out a number, I would predict that Kanye will get a total of about 80,000 votes. Still a quite small amount in the grand scheme of the election, but certainly more than 5,000.

Additionally, it's questionable whether Kanye would actually, as some claim, "split" the vote with Biden. A number of his policy positions are actually more in line with Trump than with Biden, and his frequent "troll" nature could easily appeal to some Trump voters. If he takes votes from both Biden and Trump, he's not really splitting any vote.

So while I disagree strongly on the idea that Kanye would be lucky to get 5,000 votes, I do agree with the general point that he's unlikely to make any real change in the result of the election.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by jcross19: 4:38am On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

It's over for DONtheCON
ahahahahah I checked all those guys supporting biden are just illegal immigrants, gays,drug addicts bunch of terrorist Muslims , I advice you stop watching CNN. biden has been in American government over 54 years nothing to write home about. this is America not Nigeria that vote without sense but for the sake of tribe. American don't care who you are but they want the best for their country. trump resurrected their economy, the Democrat used all the means to impeached him but they failed and now they corona virus still they failed , they used black lives matter as propaganda still their plans are fading away. you better wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by planetx: 4:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Sleepy Joe suffering from dementia is due for retirement in a nursing home. Picking an Indian pretending to be black will not prevent a Trump landslide win come November.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by meobizy(f): 4:45am On Aug 12, 2020
This affects Nigerians, how?
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by anonimi: 4:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
The perfect pick.
Kamala is intelligent, strong-willed, tough, and from California!
Let's go remove the orange clown that Putin installed in the White House.

grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by anonimi: 4:47am On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 12, 2020
rottennaija:

You'll be reminded of this post
remind me of this one too. This is a tactical mistake by Biden. Harris is hated even in the black community for her record as a prosecutor. She is also generally an unlikable person.

You can’t say it was to win the black vote because the democrats always win the black vote and Biden actually cleaned her clock among black voters in the primaries. You can’t say it’s to win California because that’s a Democrat state already. so who exactly is she meant to bring to the table? Women? Ask Hillary how relying on her Instruments to win an election worked for her. Biden should have picked a white “suburban” woman from a swing state like the current governor of Michigan Gretchen Whitmer, but he let the pressure of identity politics in the democrat party get to him. Even Susan rice may have been better than this.

Lastly. Stop listening to the polls showing trump far behind Biden. These polling companies oversample democrats and many Trump voters don’t even respond to polls trust me. This is what deceived everyone in 2016.

Even these polls, as skewed as they are, are beginning to tighten now and will continue to tighten as the election gets closer. If Trump is within 5 points of Biden by Election Day trust me it will be a landslide Trump victory.

Remember he is also an incumbent and incumbents have many government tools they can legally manipulate to win the election. Obama did it with the IRS to defeat Romney, Trump is doing it with the postal service now lol because this election will be heavily reliant on mail in ballots. Goldman Sachs are coming through and released a good economic report for the rest of this year and next year, corona vaccine suddenly discovered by Russia lool. If you can’t see the cards are being played now then sorry o. E go shock you again like 2016.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 12, 2020
planetx:
Sleepy Joe suffering from dementia is due for retirement in a nursing home. Picking an Indian pretending to be black will not prevent a Trump landslide win come November.
. she has a black father na. she is not full indians, so how she go claim indian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Anyone but Biden and not even Kamala will save Democrats. They started failing the day they nominated Biden, a man with baggage.

Kamala will not even garner much black votes because blacks are not thrilled with her nomination. She tilts more towards Indian than Jamaican and never identifies with real blacks.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by 4tomandchi: 5:01am On Aug 12, 2020
Trump should kiss the white house goodbye this is the end of the road for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Hangulsaram: 5:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Nonsense, Nigeria is decaying and you people are here dictating who wins the American president, when some people discussing this has not even cross seme boarder
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by VULCAN(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2020
Buhari failed woefully and yet you voted him back last year.

Some people haven't learnt a lesson from the shock loss of Hilary.

They will open mouth again in November.

AmazonTopaz:

Donald Trump will lose on November 3rd he has failed woefully as president and will be shown the exit door on November 3rd

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by VULCAN(m): 5:27am On Aug 12, 2020
I don't know who to feel worse for.

You that doesn't know what a racist is or the 6 people that liked your post

TruthDefender:
Wrong.. Clinton got 54% of female votes. This time around Trump is running as an incumbent and will be judged on the economy,which is in shambles right now.. And white men voted overwhelmingly for Trump in 2016 because racists didn't want a female President. Now Biden and Trump are both white men, so white male votes will be split ..

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by 27Pushing30: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Nice one their from United States incoming presido Joe Biden,I believe picking Harris is the right choice even tho I still think she fvcked her way to the top.

Now that the Democrats have gotten a vp choice let the battle begin,I can bet my full one month salary on this election that Trump is definitely gonna lose,the only set of people backing him are his fans on nairaland.Check out his page you hardly find any positive comments about him from real Americans except from republican trolls.

The Trump presidency is chaotic and a disaster.

November no far

I stopped watching CNN the moment Trump won against Hilary.

Don’t be fooled again by media distortion , as Election Day gets closer expect CNN to reel fake Gallup poll numbers again as they did in ‘16. Trump voters don’t even watch the news anymore lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart / Protests In Togo Against 50-Year Ruling Gnassingbe Dynasty Turn Bloody (Graphic) / Adama Barrow Wearing Arsenal Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.