Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (43417 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by PigTormentor: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Congrats to the next Vice President of the United States of America.
Can't wait to cast my.vote for the Biden team.

TRAMP, the lying delusional narcissistic Don the Conman dotard has to go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by hotwax: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Badgers14:

Russian gave him lots of dirts, rigged the election in his favor..

How many people that worked for him were convicted by the court of law ?.. his personal lawyer is in jail.. and Trump will be in jail after January 21 , 2021.

It's all hoax with fake dossier with trick fisa warrant...people behind it are facing interrogations now.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by hotwax: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2020
PigTormentor:
Congrats to the next Vice President of the United States of America.
Can't wait to cast my.vote for the Biden team.

TRAMP, the lying delusional narcissistic Don the Conman dotard has to go.

He is a racist, he is not gonna be president, he is not fit to be president..

He is a misogynist. He is retarded...Hilary is gonna win on a Landslide..

Lolz grin cheesy grin

Suddenly Trump voters are dead..it's you that now appoint American president.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by NickD(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Nice one their from United States incoming presido Joe Biden,I believe picking Harris is the right choice even tho I still think she fvcked her way to the top.

Now that the Democrats have gotten a vp choice let the battle begin,I can bet my full one month salary on this election that Trump is definitely gonna lose,the only set of people backing him are his fans on nairaland.Check out his page you hardly find any positive comments about him from real Americans except from republican trolls.

The Trump presidency is chaotic and a disaster.
You will lose your salary. I'll remind you.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by hotwax: 6:43am On Aug 12, 2020
I don't care who that dimentia picks, so far he can't come out to talk to his people. He is going loose.

How long will he hide?

I saw his videos on CNN mumbling. It was disgraceful.

Democrats made a mistake..is it too late for him to be replaced?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by planetx: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2020
People that are saying Biden will beat Trump with this pick have zero clue about American politics. This is the worst choice Biden could have ever made not because she is a woman but because she is far left bleeding heart liberal from California.

She brings nothing to the ticket, because California is already a solidly blue state, she doesn't excite the black vote because of her record as a prosecutor in California. She will not win the white middle America vote especially in the key battleground states, even the white women will go for Trump just like they abandoned another white woman Clinton in 2016. I am beginning to suspect that the Democrats are deliberately trying to lose this election with this pick and I don't blame them with a destroyed economy and a out of control pandemic why would anyone especially a 78 old suffering from dementia want to be president.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by martineverest(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Faithful4real:

Don't forget kanye West. He is there to split the vote of joe biden.
this one is still in caves,he doesn't know what's happening lately. Kamala is black and Kanye West pulled out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by lexy2014: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nonsense in 2016 Hillary got 90 percent of black votes , 60 percent of female votes and still didn't win ... The only person that could have helped Biden is Michelle Obama

What would Michelle Obama have done for Biden?
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by martineverest(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Kanye will be lucky to get 5,000 votes nationwide. He's irrelevant politically.

Kanye is no longer contesting

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by PigTormentor: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2020
hotwax:

He is a racist, he is not gonna be president, he is not fit to be president..

He is a misogynist. He is retarded...Hilary is gonna win on a Landslide..

Lolz grin cheesy grin

Suddenly Trump voters are dead..it's you that now appoint American president.

I'm one of the people that will determine who the next president will be with my vote. At least I have 4 guaranteed votes in my household for Biden.
Trump the lying SOB is a gonna already, that's why the bastard wants the election postponed. He's going down faster than a falling rock.

Just get ready all your excuses for why he lost like blame the media, Hispanic, Muslims, blacks . In fact just blame everyone except for the lying Conman himself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Badgers14: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2020
hotwax:

It's all hoax with fake dossier with trick fisa warrant...people behind it are facing interrogations now.

Why did Trump stonewall the investigation What was he hiding??

How many if Trump's associates are convicted?? His personal lawyer is in Federal prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by martineverest(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2020
RandomGuy48:

No, he'll definitely get more than 5,000 votes. Take a look at this tabulation of how many votes people got in 2016:
https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/index.html

(you'll have to click on the "+" in the "Other (+)" for more candidates to show up)

Thoroughly unknown candidates that were on the ballot in maybe one or two states were able to top 5,000. If they can do that, there's no way someone as well-known as Kanye wouldn't.

That said, Kanye still isn't likely to get much in the way of votes. He started his campaign so late that he's missed a bunch of deadlines for ballot access in various states, and if you're not on the ballot, people can't vote for you (there's the write-in option but usually those aren't actually tabulated by name unless there are so many write-ins that it's possible a write-in candidate could actually win). If I had to throw out a number, I would predict that Kanye will get a total of about 80,000 votes. Still a quite small amount in the grand scheme of the election, but certainly more than 5,000.

Additionally, it's questionable whether Kanye would actually, as some claim, "split" the vote with Biden. A number of his policy positions are actually more in line with Trump than with Biden, and his frequent "troll" nature could easily appeal to some Trump voters. If he takes votes from both Biden and Trump, he's not really splitting any vote.

So while I disagree strongly on the idea that Kanye would be lucky to get 5,000 votes, I do agree with the general point that he's unlikely to make any real change in the result of the election.
Kanye pulled out Na...u guys should be updated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by vibre: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2020
A loser picking another loser so that they can both lose together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by peacettw: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Not confident that this was a smart political move. Biden should have gone for a white woman, while aggressively milking that white privilege to its last painful drop. Anything to have an edge over the crazy megalomaniac. Now, it just looks like Obama is still calling the shots.. Not a good move.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by vibre: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2020
martineverest:
Kanye pulled out Na...u guys should be updated
Na u no dey updated. Kanye didn't pull out, it's fake news

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by hermesprogidy(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2020
All the vegetables commenting here will not vote, you all shut the hell up and see how things unfold. Posting Twitter comments of Trump supporters as proof he will win is merely wishful thinking. This is not 2016, and people forget Trump won by the skin of his teeth. He won the electoral college by 78,000 votes only. He is not a popular president and frankly asides the economy, which is now in the dumps anyway, he has been a disaster. The ignorant Arrow saying Trump will win California is a pure airhead. Californians hate Trump and Trump hates them, he has been very nasty to them. It's like saying trump will win New York, what balderdash? Americans are not Nigerians they are not wired to be slaves, they hate autocrats, and they mostly hate lies. Nigerians love these qualities if not why do we have the type of leaders we have? You all shut up and watch how things unfold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Mikora: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2020
Badgers14:

How many people that worked for him were convicted by the court of law ?.. his personal lawyer is in jail.. and Trump will be in jail after January 21 , 2021.
1. Very big lie, Russia didn't give Trump any dirt on anyone.

2. How did Russia rig the elections for Trump please specify because this only seem to have happened in your dreams

3. Those Trump associates that were jailed were covicted on issues that have nothing to do with the 2016 elections, things that happened before Trump even decided to run.

4. Trump is going to win and win big. If anyone is going to jail on January 2021, it will be Biden

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2020
VULCAN:
Buhari failed woefully and yet you voted him back last year.

Some people haven't learnt a lesson from the shock loss of Hilary.

They will open mouth again in November.

Is Biden Hillary?
Is 2020 2016?

Anyway Trump will lose in November cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Mikora: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Is Biden Hillary?
Is 2020 2016?

Biden is worse than Hillary and he will lose woefully on November 3

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Mikora: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Is Biden Hillary?
Is 2020 2016?

Biden is worse than Hillary and he will lose woefully on November 3

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by humberjade: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2020
I would have preferred Hilary Clinton running against Trump again...not Joe Biden, he doesn't exude enough confidence to me.

Hillary would have bn too much for Trump to handle.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2020
These people are desperate for power just like APC.

Americans will enter One Chance

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Leister: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2020
martineverest:
this one is still in caves,he doesn't know what's happening lately. Kamala is black and Kanye West pulled out
Kanye West didn't pull out

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

Biden will get minimum 97% black vote, 60 % of female votes and share the white men votes equally with Trump.

It's over for DONtheCON
blacks are a minority in America I don't support trump but he will win

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Leister: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Badgers14:

It's like you are getting your news from junk news sites. You think American elections are like Nigerian own that Russia can come and rig it? How did Russia rig the elections? How?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by EmmABE: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Thank God for Tulsi Gabbard who gave the GOP how to destroy bidenharris during the primaries... How does harris help suburban turnout in michigan, ohio, winscosin, pennsylvania or latino and black turnout in florida, arizona, north carolina. A vp who's against fracking just removed the entire south from play. A former AG who kept alot blacks in prison doesn't help blacks in important places like cleverland, philadepia, charlotte, maimi dade
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by casdoruche: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=TruthDefender post=92715127]Trump is a goner..

Biden will get minimum 97% black vote, 60 % of female votes and share the white men votes equally with Trump.

It's over for DONtheCON [/qukote]
Blacks are only 13percent of American population
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Horhlardahyor(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nonsense in 2016 Hillary got 90 percent of black votes , 60 percent of female votes and still didn't win ... The only person that could have helped Biden is Michelle Obama

Do you think is African you are dealing with

Family Post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by lanocfoods: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2020
TruthDefender:
Trump is a goner..

It's over for DONtheCON
You'll be surprised, I hate it but Trump is staying for another 4yrs
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by Iceyjayz: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Trump will still win
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Hillary actually won more votes than than Trump.
Re: Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

It's clear you have malaria mixed with typhoid.
No be only 97 % blacks. Na 100%

Eriako!!!!
Do you actually know the usual voting patterns in US elections or you just felt you should type any nonsense that enters your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana / Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.