Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Last Venture - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Venture (10389 Views)

I See Politics As A Call To Service, Not Money Making Venture- Wole Adedoyin / Onomeh's Valentine Venture. A Short Episode From A Girl Who Did The Valentine / Don’t See Politics As Money Making Venture – Niya Boss Warns Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Venture by topher052: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
THE LAST VENTURE

CHAPTER ONE

The next morning I felt someone touched my arm; I jerked up abruptly and wanted to swing a punch when I discovered it was Phila. She was startled and terrified.
“I am sorry”. I said as I sat up feeling awkward.
She smiled and sat on the bed beside me. “It’s okay, I understand”. She turned to Amaka who sat on dad’s bed sleeping and then turned to me. “I am leaving. Jude has bailed Fiona, she’s at my place currently, I need to go see her”.
Dad walked in with three cups of coffee and stopped at the door looking at us with a smile on his face. Amaka sat up abruptly and went to him, swinging her tail.
“Gossiping about me?” Dad asked and walked in. He gave Phila a cup with a smile and then me.
“Who has time to talk about you” Phila said and sipped from her cup.
Dad smiled and sat on his bed. “Boy, how was your night? Hope no nightmares?”Dad asked me.
I smiled and said. “Fine”

We later walked Phila to the car and stood until she drove out of sight. Then dad turned to me “You said these guys came to Africa and found you?”
I nodded.
“This August, he is a cop right?”
“Yeah he is”
He looked blankly around and said without looking at me. “I have been giving it a thought; I think we should see Sly first”
I turned to him wondering if he had lost his mind “Sly is strictly protected, we can’t get passed even the nurses”
He turned to me with a smile and said. “I need my crew; Sly knows where I can find them”
I heaved and anticipated the magic he would perform.

Later that afternoon, we were in front of the hospital, I couldn’t believe my transformation after I wore a female costume; I looked so much like a 35 year old lady in a black sleeve cleavage baring blouse that was showing my silicon cleavage (it looked so like the real thing) and a long brown skirt with bum pad inside giving me a nice butt, on my feet were a pair of black female boot. A long Brazilian wig sat naturally on my head with two dangling earrings shooting underneath it, a perfect make up that transformed me completely and a handbag that looked ridiculously stupid.
Dad didn’t allow me look in the mirror until he was done, I was completely mesmerized at the transformation. I could barely recognize it was I and not a sexy lady. When that came into the room with the costume bag, I scuffed at the idea of being made a lady, but after seeing how real it looked, I was thrilled. Dad was good.
“Now look” Dad said handing me a handful of gums. “You are going to distract the cops and I will get passed them” Then stepped out of the car before I could ask him how I was going to do that.
He walked confidently into the hospital looking like a dangerous detective, in his afro hair and beards. He was in a check sleeve top he folded the hands, and a black jeans that rested on his black boot.
I hurriedly stepped down and followed him into the hospital.
When we were in, his eyes were on the two nurses at the glass counter while he whispered to me. “Go! Distract them!”
Before I could say a word he was walking towards the nurses. I felt like one left to drown in an ocean of sharks. I stood there watching as he started talking with the nurses and they were smiling. I shook my head in frustration and went towards Sly’s ward with my heart throbbing violently.
As I approached the door, I saw two cops in uniform, a white heavily built guy and an Asian tall man standing in front of the door; they turned to me and was looking suspiciously. That moment, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. But I summoned courage, threw a gum in my mouth and walked up to them beaming a smile.
“Hi”. I said in a female tone that I felt sounded ridiculous.
The men nodded and waited for me to continue. I swallowed hard and beamed a smile trying to be flirty. “I...wanted to ask where I could get a candy”
The white guy smiled and nodded “Just candy?”
I was shocked he replied in a friendly tone and decided to be a little silly making my countenance signalling lusting after him “What else do you have?” Then I purposely dropped a gum and smiled looking at them. I turned so could see my butt and slowly picked it up and turned back to them.
“Hmm... I got more candy if you know what I mean”
I smiled and adjusted my blouse so the cleavage would be more evident as I prayed silently for dad to come and perform the magic before I get into trouble. I wanted to say something but was interrupted by the Asian guy.
“Hey lady! What do you want?” He barked at me
The white guy turned to him and said between his teeth. “ Don’t be rude!”
“We are on duty here, if you need anything go ask the nurses!” The Asian angrily said.
I felt stupid looking at them, there was nothing more I could do and dad hasn’t shown up yet. I needed not show him I was incompetent, I need to prove to him I was better than him, so I turned to the white guy who apparently was into me. “Can I have your number?”
The Asian guy shot him a disapproving look and scolded. “what’s wrong with you! That’s a dude! Are you fooled by the way he talks?”
I was caught and was completely transfixed. Now, I needed dad to come and save me. but to my surprise, the white gut turned to me with a smile.
“Are you a transgender?”
I nodded, not knowing if I was doing the right thing.
“Still got dick?”
I didn’t know what to say so I kept quiet looking at him.
“Don’t be embarrassed, I like them with dicks” He said with a Hot smile on his face that scared me.
“Don’t be silly!” The Asian scuffed and was about looking away when dad appeared from behind and knocked him down with a punch. The white guy turned, but dad was quick to grab by his neck and held him tightly while he struggled. Few seconds later he collapsed without making a sound. Dad gently dropped him on the floor and signalled me over.
“Open that door!” He commanded pointing to the door opposite.
I was still dazed at the way dad took out two huge men with non making a sound.
“Hurry up!” He called in a whisper.
I jumped and helped him take the bodies to the room. Then he hurried out of the room while I followed. Before he opened the door, he looked on both sides and slowly turned the door knob. Three cops where inside and they turned us abruptly. Dad let out the first shot and killed the first cop reaching for his gun. Then he ran in and jumped on the bed while in the air he shot the second. The third fired but he was already on under the bed. The third turned to me, I quickly ran away shut the door. Two more shots followed and there was silence.
Three nurses ran to see what was happening and when they saw me they paused and began whispering within themselves. Some more nurses came from the opposite direction.
I stood completely confused. The only thing I could think of was to move out of the door and suddenly the door opened and dad came out without Sly. I was surprised he came out alone.
“Where is he?” I asked.
“He’s not there”. Dad answered as he looked around at the cameras .He pointed a gun at one of the nurses and said. “Where is the monitor?”
The petrified nurse pointed upstairs. He turned to me and said. “We got to go in 5”. Then ran upstairs leaving me standing in the midst of scared nurses.
As I waited for dad to return, a nurse took me a snap shot with her phone and when I turned to her, she hid it, before I could think of what next to do, dad came back and shot three shots in the air. “Everyone get out!” he yelled.
There was a sudden frenzy as nurses yelled and ran on different directions. He ran into the opposite room and pulled up the Asian cop. “Help me” he called the terrified me who was scared that we had called more trouble to ourselves. I helped him and we carried to unconscious cop with his hands around our necks to the car. Dad hurried to the steering and we were off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Venture by topher052: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
NEW STORY HERE

Aprishyn06
gdonj1
kcowen
Harbay0101
enigma0
holurinde
Ofudboss
marjesti
Dybala11

1 Like

Re: The Last Venture by topher052: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
E DON LAND OH

Taymeetee
Johnfiddy
vickyflex
AmazingELixir
Blaqcape
Ruben225571
Soleye24
PhenomenalAustin

1 Like

Re: The Last Venture by Aprishyn06(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Following
Re: The Last Venture by BankyGee(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Boss topher052, even if you no mention me and my gang, we go show face cool

pu7pl3
extremelygolden
Nicklaus619
gly
greatme2good
Ann2012
INDUSTRIALFAN
Mayor555

Enter the building codedly in slow motion! cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last Venture by Nicklaus619(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
BankyGee:

pu7pl3
extremelygolden
Nicklaus619
gly
greatme2good
Ann2012
INDUSTRIALFAN
Mayor555

Baba thank you a million time for the mention, you are the best wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Venture by BankyGee(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Baba thank you a million time for the mention, you are the best wink
It's a pleasure. We dey together bro cool

1 Like

Re: The Last Venture by Dybala11(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
topher052:
NEW STORY HERE

Aprishyn06
gdonj1
kcowen
Harbay0101
enigma0
holurinde
Ofudboss
marjesti
Dybala11
Thanks for the mention Mr OP, bring it on sir cos we're following your lead.
Re: The Last Venture by extremelygolden: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2020
BankyGee:

pu7pl3
extremelygolden
Nicklaus619
gly
greatme2good
Ann2012
INDUSTRIALFAN
Mayor555

Thank you for the mention, our own dear BankyGee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Venture by pu7pl3(m): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2020
BankyGee:

pu7pl3
extremelygolden
Nicklaus619
gly
greatme2good
Ann2012
INDUSTRIALFAN
Mayor555

Thanks Brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Venture by Ann2012(f): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2020
BankyGee:

pu7pl3
extremelygolden
Nicklaus619
gly
greatme2good
Ann2012
INDUSTRIALFAN
Mayor555

Barman!!!!!! I bottle of Ciroc pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Venture by Galactico4ever(m): 6:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Nobody mentioned me. undecided

Why Am I here
Re: The Last Venture by TroubleIsland(m): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Ride on topher052
Seat booked

please where's this popcorn seller?
Re: The Last Venture by BankyGee(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Ann2012:

Barman!!!!!! I bottle of Ciroc pls
Queen, just tell him to gimme water. Save money cool

extremelygolden:

Thank you for the mention, our own dear BankyGee.
Our own golden guy? Lady? Ugh... You're most welcome smiley

pu7pl3:

Thanks Brother
You welcome bruh... Why I go read this kain story without you? Zeus go strike me be that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Venture by BankyGee(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Nobody mentioned me. undecided

Why Am I here
Bro no vex, just be consistent so your moniker go stick for my brain... You're welcome smiley
Re: The Last Venture by Galactico4ever(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2020
BankyGee:

Bro no vex, just be consistent so your moniker go stick for my brain... You're welcome smiley
No p Bro,
All na cruise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Venture by BankyGee(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
No p Bro, All na cruise

Re: The Last Venture by Galactico4ever(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2020
BankyGee:
How you take sabi my brand undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Venture by BankyGee(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
How you take sabi my brand undecided
"By zeir monikers you shall know zem" cool

2 Likes

Re: The Last Venture by do4luv14(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Hmmm, since I was not called, make Ah kukuma Tuwama,
Tuwama go where?
Even BankyGee no even try see me Holla,
nah my baes way runaway him being dey holla upandan ehn
Ann2012 yousef ehn issoky ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Venture by Ann2012(f): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2020
do4luv14:
Hmmm, since I was not called, make Ah kukuma Tuwama,

Tuwama go where?

Even BankyGee no even try see me Holla,

nah my baes way runaway him being dey holla upandan ehn

Ann2012 yousef ehn issoky ooo

No vex, oya take one chilled juice
Re: The Last Venture by gly(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2020
BankyGee:

pu7pl3
extremelygolden
Nicklaus619
gly
greatme2good
Ann2012
INDUSTRIALFAN
Mayor555

BankyGee!!!
You are the Man!
Yes O!
We all don land!
Full Squad.

Let us do it again!
@all, we go retain BankyGee as our REP, but na @Nicklaus619 go they hold the Money wey BankyGee collect for names of noise makers and ghost readers!!! grin grin grin

Greetings to you TOPHER052 for giving us Joy!!!
Re: The Last Venture by Nicklaus619(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2020
gly:

BankyGee!!!
You are the Man!
Yes O!
We all don land!
Full Squad.

Let us do it again!
@all, we go retain BankyGee as our REP, but na @Nicklaus619 go they hold the Money wey BankyGee collect for names of noise makers and ghost readers!!! grin grin grin

Supported baba,

Lemme go and open account for the house grin
Re: The Last Venture by pu7pl3(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
BankyGee:

Queen, just tell him to gimme water. Save money cool

Our own golden guy? Lady? Ugh... You're most welcome smiley

You welcome bruh... Why I go read this kain story without you? Zeus go strike me be that grin

Lol grin grin
Re: The Last Venture by pu7pl3(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Supported baba,

See as e rush shout supported grin
Re: The Last Venture by gly(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
pu7pl3:

See as e rush shout supported grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Baba No blame am o, if na you, you go do same o!
Hailings bro
Re: The Last Venture by pu7pl3(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
gly:

grin grin grin grin grin
Baba No blame am o, if na you, you go do same o!
Hailings bro

I see you bro cheesy
Re: The Last Venture by AmazingELixir: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topher052 baba you correct joor....thumbs up
Re: The Last Venture by BankyGee(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Supported baba,

No yawa bro, but no open AccessBank oh! Those people get werey o
Re: The Last Venture by BankyGee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
gly:

BankyGee!!!
You are the Man!
Yes O!
We all don land!
Full Squad.

Let us do it again!

Baba gly! Just dey glide jejely... Don't go unsighted because I don sight you cool

Re: The Last Venture by PhenomenalAustin: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
topher052:
E DON LAND OH

Taymeetee
Johnfiddy
vickyflex
AmazingELixir
Blaqcape
Ruben225571
Soleye24
PhenomenalAustin

Thanks a lot broo... Let's goooooooooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Against Her Wishes / {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.