Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2741654 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2020
TheRollingStone:
Just as they say “women drag men to redpill”

Lol.

This one pass me, no kill me with laughter abeg.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Beirut01:
[/code]

Most of these things are not totally true o.. some women love u just the way you are fr. But the case of this guy, that woman don't loved her. if a woman love u and you're doing everything to provide for her, she'll never think of leaving u
But he will heal. Just accept her if u can forgive her. Even God forgive us when we sin
BEIRU U ARE SIMP OF THE DAY cool
Beirut01:
[code]

Most of these things are not totally true o.. some women love u just the way you are fr. But the case of this guy, that woman don't loved her. if a woman love u and you're doing everything to provide for her, she'll never think of leaving u
But he will heal. Just accept her if u can forgive her. Even God forgive us when we sin
BEIRU U ARE SIMP OF THE DAY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Korllami007:

I love the forgiveness part.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
luminouz:

Just calm down bro. I'm more worried about your loss of job right now. Hunger is worse for you. Try to apply and get a job first. In the meantime, get your hands busy so you can work hard enough to sleep well at night. Then, for supper, read from pages 1 of this thread and update your knowledge of women

I wish you well bro
YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
FRANKOSKI:

YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE.

K
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
TheRollingStone:
WHAT THE Bleep ! ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
HELLO REDPILLERS!!, IM FINANCIALLY DOWN.THERES THIS GUY THAT HAS BEEN CHATTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SINCE 2016(I met my girl in 2018) .he has been sending her money, ... 5k 10k, without even seeing her face to face.my girl and I live in calabar but the guy stays in lagos(an electrician).HE IS COMNG FROM WHERE HE IS HANDLING A WIRING PROJECT IN IMO STATE TO COME & MEET MY GIRL , AND PROMISED HER 50K TO USE & START WEAVON/ WIG MAKING.she promised me that she won't stay in a closed door room with him nor kiss him.I'M THE ONE THAT DEFLOWER HER & WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER .
What should I do in this situation
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
HELLO REDPILLERS!!, IM FINANCIALLY DOWN.THERES THIS GUY THAT HAS BEEN CHATTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SINCE 2016(I met my girl in 2018) .he has been sending her money, ... 5k 10k, without even seeing her face to face.my girl and I live in calabar but the guy stays in lagos(an electrician).HE IS COMNG FROM WHERE HE IS HANDLING A WIRING PROJECT IN IMO STATE TO COME & MEET MY GIRL , AND PROMISED HER 50K TO USE & START WEAVON/ WIG MAKING.she promised me that she won't stay in a closed door room with him nor kiss him.I'M THE ONE THAT DEFLOWER HER & WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER .
you trust her na your own ,anything can happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
azammi:
KINDLY ADVICE ME BRO..IS IT WISE TO LET HER GO ?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS, please, why not close this thread and open a fresh one which you can link to this? 103 pages isn't that much? someone wanting to read your thread from page 1 might be discouraged.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
azammi:

That guy is trolling.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
angelfallz:
GLYCOLYSISS, please, why not close this thread and open a fresh one which you can link to this? 103 pages isn't that much? someone wanting to read your thread from page 1 might be discouraged.
If anyone is discouraged to read, then he or she is not ready to learn.

It's not a must to read everything at once.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
HELLO REDPILLERS!!, IM FINANCIALLY DOWN.THERES THIS GUY THAT HAS BEEN CHATTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SINCE 2016(I met my girl in 2018) .he has been sending her money, ... 5k 10k, without even seeing her face to face.my girl and I live in calabar but the guy stays in lagos(an electrician).HE IS COMNG FROM WHERE HE IS HANDLING A WIRING PROJECT IN IMO STATE TO COME & MEET MY GIRL , AND PROMISED HER 50K TO USE & START WEAVON/ WIG MAKING.she promised me that she won't stay in a closed door room with him nor kiss him .I'M THE ONE THAT DEFLOWER HER & WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER .
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Now I see why all of you are swallowing so many pills, y'all are actually frustrated beings who were dealt with by women kikikikiki grin

103 pages? Lmao cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Now I see why all of you are swallowing so many pills, y'all are actually frustrated beings who were dealt with by women kikikikiki grin

103 pages? Lmao cheesy

"dealt with by women" now you just proved everything about this thread right!

dumb hoe

35 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
PUSSYHOE:

"dealt with by women" now you just proved everything about this thread right!

dumb hoe
[/s]

Pussy hoe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
FRANKOSKI:

follow and monitor the hoe anything can happen.

when it comes to sex and money never trust anything with vagina.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Pussy hoe.
yes that's me , dumb hoe that's you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

yes that's me , dumb hoe that's you.

But I am fountain of youth, are you blind and confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

follow and monitor the hoe anything can happen.

when it comes to sex and money never trust anything with vagina.

What a bad advice, follow and monitor her when all he can do as an Alfa mail is to dump her money hungry ass undecided

After all, there are so many other available ladies the guy can date as an Alfa mail, no be so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
All women are hoes,if she's not hoeing for you then she's hoeing for someone else.

TheRollingStone:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Biglittlelois(f): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
CosmicPhoenix:
All women are hoes,if she's not hoeing for you then she's hoeing for someone else.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Please, do not quote or reply (f) monikers. They only come here to troll when they're bored. They will crawl back to their caves when they're done ranting. Starve them of their food - attention

Don't reply anyone willing to argue!.
Resist The Urge To Shalaye - RTUTS

51 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOFTDRINK: 1:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Please, nobody should engage those dregs of mankind.

We don't operate on the same frequency.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by saladinnoir: 4:53am On Nov 06, 2020
The epic of gilgamesh is one of the oldest known written text in human history. The poem is as old as 2000 b.c (4,000 yrs old. Not too sure with this calc)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dajobi: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2020
I am using this time to appreciate all of you that has provided sincere opinions on my case. I've not been able to respond to you all because I wasn't composed and I've been feeling so bad. But I'm trying to get myself to order, like pansophist had posited, it's another opportunity for me to get it right once again.

I was scared when I got to this thread some days ago reading things that are applicable to everything I've experienced with her. I wonder how do you all know these things.

I'll share the details of everything that transpired between this lady and I (in what I can describe a transactional relationship) later this evening. This is for everyone to learn from my mistakes, and not to ridicule anything.

Thanks
CC:Ubunja, Pansophist, Martinez39s ( I'm currently going through ur meme thread), glycolysis, cave adulam and others who are doing this. I've started inviting my friends to this thread ( most are unaware of nairaland)

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2020
The wages of committing to a damaged woman is first; premium tears, and lastly; death.

Authority: Swallow the redpill.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Guys please with all the strength you can gather, resist the urge to quote any female that tries to ridicule or derail this thread.

You further extend the pages and derail the thread without any real value if you engage with them either logically or emotionally.

We are not operating on the same frequency and vibration.

Let this thread be filled with real and practical value as intended.

As the title says "Strictly redpill "

Thank you.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2020
A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH A FEMALE IS LIKE ATTEMPTING TO TAME THE VENOMOUS SNAKE YOU CAN FIND ONLY A DOMINANT REDPILLED MALE WILL SUCCEED WHILE A BLUEPILLED MAN WOULD BE SCARED FOR LIFE BY HER POISONOUS VENOM OR WORSE KILLED

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2020
This pansophist guy is actually evolved. The guy is smart. I mean very smart cuz I'm beginning to resonate with most of These things now.

Ahhhh, I've simped and girls have always used me with nothing to gain from them. Even yesterday, I still simped but I can't discuss cuz I don't want people here to ......

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2206) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.