Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749304 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junkie1: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2020
IF SHE DOING EVERYTHING TO PLEASE YOU SEXUALLY YOU ARE HER ALPHA..

IF YOU ARE DOING ALL THE WORK TO SEXUALLY PLEASE OR GET SEX FROM HER YOU ARE HER BETA ..

IF SHE'S NOT FUCKIN YOU AT ALL YOU'RE HER SIMP..

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2020
only one way out of oneitis = premium tears you don't have options?? remain single[b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2020
mickelkingz:
Good day guys... weldon..
I have a question to ask, Those the TRP tells us that women dont have feeling for us?
No. For thousands of years, men and women evolved together regardless of their polarity, to ensure that the human gene pool do not go into extinction. Without feelings for each other, the succession of the human race up to this moment would not have been possible. Both genders are complementary to each other, where the man lacks; the woman supplements, and where the woman lacks; the man supplements: a very balanced intersexual dynamic.

So, having sexual feelings for a woman is purely biological, psychological and evolutionary. Ditto for women.

However, due to a series of transition from our oldest evolutionary phase; agricultural, industrial, economic, sexual revolution etc, there has been a major misnomer between what it means to be masculine or feminine. As a result of this; men who still carried distinctive traits of the human primogenitors swung into action to ascertain the cause of this misnomer, horrendous attitudes and recent incompatibility between the male and female gender gave rise to the redpill. But as you must know, TRP, also extends to every facets of the human life; economy, religion, politics, health etc.

TRP makes us to know, and understand the underlying truth between both genders, their actions and conducts, what they are naturally designed for, and how they can work perfectly to ensure the continuity of the human civillization.

mickelkingz:
or their intentional play their games to trick men?
Naturally, societal modifications included, women as a result of their hypergamy always go for men occupying the acme in the pyramid. These are the high tier men: men who are psychologically sound, financially stable, respected and feared in the society, have connections, magnets every one both far and wide, does things the way that best fits them, and answer to no one.

Women because of their weak nature and predisposition, will get affixed to these men to satisfy their major needs which are: protection from other harmful males, provision for her and her children, leadership for the day to day execution of the family affairs. All these were shaped into women naturally and throughout the evolutionary days, and because men are now weak, they need to develop more manipulations and subtlety, and tricks like you've said to gratify their innate desires.

mickelkingz:
a friend say woman wey love you love you" and He's praying for God to give him a good woman. am thinking is these any restriction to it..
Although, good women that is, women in their natural purity and femininity these days are very very rare, but exists. These are the top tier women reserved for the top tier men. If you desire such kinds of women, upheave yourself to the apex of the pyramid where the top tier men occupies. If you stay in this position women from all corners of the earth; good, bad, beautiful and ugly will be attracted to you thereby enabling you to sample, scan, scrutinize and see what each woman possesses, and finally settle for the one that meet your qualifications.

mickelkingz:
cuz have simp I won't lie. the babe says so many tgings to me, even promise me heaven and earth, that she won't leave.. she's a virgin though which now, she's a non virgin. which i did, but we dont date anymore.. but the feeling of her still come once in my mind.
want to know if theres such dream in reality.. (feeling or good wife or coming back together again.
Swallow the redpill without water.

She's gone, focus on another. But if you decide to wait and hope, welcome to Disneyland.

mickelkingz:
cuz now my mind is brutal for women. I fvk but no love.
Be brutal against yourself first. Conquer the bluepill scales still veiling your eyes. This is the course of TRP. Though, it made us understand women and how the intersexual dynamic works, it still does not give men the leeway to become misogynistic, albeit, some men do become because of the brutal, bitter and raw truth spelt out by TRP.

Rather than becoming ennui, seldom, and brutal, focus your energy on how to become a better man. Become productive and elevate yourself to sit in the same position with the men in the upper echelons. Upgrade and continue to upgrade yourself, do not become despondent as a result of the female nature.

You can't find love in f^cking around; bitter truth. It is an attempt to bolster your ego by gaining pride in notch counts. And as you must know, sex ranks low among the basic things required of great men.

Focus on yourself and your career, and if eventually a woman choose you---rather than f^cking around around and looking for a good woman to choose---you will enjoy a good love life while it last. (Women are highly dramatic.) And if you value your peace and intelligence, remain single. Women come with a truckload of troubles.

Women are the most beautiful among creatures. Beautiful in their face and shape. Worthy to behold, and pleasurable when our skins meet. See them the way you see beautiful flowers, insects, architectural designs, pure rivers and streams. They are like children, and the way a mother handles her child, so a man ought to handle his woman.

Thanks.

God bless.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
@CaveAdullam or anybody, any quote about a virtuous woman?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
saladinnoir:
Men, be wise.
This picture reminds me of a saying I usually hear back then in school; "somebody dey wash motor, another person dey drive am" grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Snow02:
only one way out of oneitis = premium tears
you don't have options?? remain single[b]
"premium tears", lol the words you guys come up with that side are hilarious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
women do not love you, don't be fooled. tongue

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
why is it that i feel empty of knowledge of redpill when i share this with guys. like when i try to indoctrinate it personally? does any one feel this way?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notoftheworld79: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
chukshobayo:
why is it that i feel empty of knowledge of redpill when i share this with guys. like when i try to indoctrinate it personally? does any one feel this way?

Redpill takes time (months or even many years) to adequately internalize. All we need is patience and continuous learning. Give it time.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
women do not love you, don't be fooled. tongue
Most men won't listen.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fredwill1357(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
Most men won't listen.
People only see what they are prepared to see.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GreatAchiever1: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
TheUndercover:
@CaveAdullam or anybody, any quote about a virtuous woman?

Proverbs 31:10-31 comes to mind, then add 1 Peter 3:1-6 and then Titus 2:3-5.

this all I can contribute concerning your question smiley.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
More pills

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Navar(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
It takes a good soil to make a good plant. Weed kills a plant. Luckily, there are some good soils around. Men, stop chasing those beautiful weeds.. it’s killing you.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by biggace(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Don't give her the reason to think she is better than you, you are the gold, the prize.

She should be thrilled just to have a chance with you.

If you let her feel she is better than you,she will replace you with someone better, because you have given her reason to believe that you are unworthy of her greatness.

You are king,
lead-her >leader.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
CaveAdullam:
No. For thousands of years, men and women evolved together regardless of their polarity, to ensure that the human gene pool do not go into extinction. Without feelings for each other, the succession of the human race up to this moment would not have been possible. Both genders are complementary to each other, where the man lacks; the woman supplements, and where the woman lacks; the man supplements: a very balanced intersexual dynamic.

So, having sexual feelings for a woman is purely biological, psychological and evolutionary. Ditto for women.

However, due to a series of transition from our oldest evolutionary phase; agricultural, industrial, economic, sexual revolution etc, there has been a major misnomer between what it means to be masculine or feminine. As a result of this; men who still carried distinctive traits of the human primogenitors swung into action to ascertain the cause of this misnomer, horrendous attitudes and recent incompatibility between the male and female gender gave rise to the redpill. But as you must know, TRP, also extends to every facets of the human life; economy, religion, politics, health etc.

TRP makes us to know, and understand the underlying truth between both genders, their actions and conducts, what they are naturally designed for, and how they can work perfectly to ensure the continuity of the human civillization.

Naturally, societal modifications included, women as a result of their hypergamy always go for men occupying the acme in the pyramid. These are the high tier men: men who are psychologically sound, financially stable, respected and feared in the society, have connections, magnets every one both far and wide, does things the way that best fits them, and answer to no one.

Women because of their weak nature and predisposition, will get affixed to these men to satisfy their major needs which are: protection from other harmful males, provision for her and her children, leadership for the day to day execution of the family affairs. All these were shaped into women naturally and throughout the evolutionary days, and because men are now weak, they need to develop more manipulations and subtlety, and tricks like you've said to gratify their innate desires.

Although, good women that is, women in their natural purity and femininity these days are very very rare, but exists. These are the top tier women reserved for the top tier men. If you desire such kinds of women, upheave yourself to the apex of the pyramid where the top tier men occupies. If you stay in this position women from all corners of the earth; good, bad, beautiful and ugly will be attracted to you thereby enabling you to sample, scan, scrutinize and see what each woman possesses, and finally settle for the one that meet your qualifications.

She's gone, focus on another. But if you decide to wait and hope, welcome to Disneyland.

Be brutal against yourself first. Conquer the bluepill scales still veiling your eyes. This is the course of TRP. Though, it made us understand women and how the intersexual dynamic works, it still does not give men the leeway to become misogynistic, albeit, some men do become because of the brutal, bitter and raw truth spelt out by TRP.

Rather than becoming ennui, seldom, and brutal, focus your energy on how to become a better man. Become productive and elevate yourself to sit in the same position with the men in the upper echelons. Upgrade and continue to upgrade yourself, do not become despondent as a result of the female nature.

You can't find love in f^cking around; bitter truth. It is an attempt to bolster your ego by gaining pride in notch counts. And as you must know, sex ranks low among the basic things required of great men.

Focus on yourself and your career, and if eventually a woman choose you---rather than f^cking around around and looking for a good woman to choose---you will enjoy a good love life while it last. (Women are highly dramatic.) And if you value your peace and intelligence, remain single. Women come with a truckload of troubles.

Women are the most beautiful among creatures. Beautiful in their face and shape. Worthy to behold, and pleasurable when our skins meet. See them the way you see beautiful flowers, insects, architectural designs, pure rivers and streams. They are like children, and the way a mother handles her child, so a man ought to handle his woman.

Thanks.

God bless.

Lovely Bro.. Thank you for your words of wisdom. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2020
GETTING A GOOD, RESPECTFUL, SUBMISSIVE AND FEMININE WOMAN THESE DAYS IS RARE. IF YOU'RE LUCKY TO FIND SUCH, GOOD LUCK. BUT IN YOUR ULTIMATE SEARCH AND ADVENTURE; WATCH OUT FOR THESE LIES:

Lies part 2/2

She says in riches and poverty, it's a lie. When poverty storms she will seek for another provider.

She says you're her one and only, it's a lie. You're just the one she decides to make visible on the radar.

She says she's fun to be with, it's a lie. You either give her fun or she abandon you out of boredom.

She says she will be your backbone, it's a lie. She will deliberately break when you no longer conform to her whims and caprices.

She says she will love you till eternity, it's a lie. She will love another that is better than you based on her hypergamy.

She says if you dance to her tune she will reward you, it's a lie. She is using as her toy.

She says you're too selfish, it's a lie. She wants full control of your pocket.

Authority: Before you enter, vet her.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2020
grin cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
grin cheesy
Imagine someone leaving his flat for a woman undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by samuelpeters(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2020
JasperVII:

Men dn suffer for women hand.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2020
There are levels to simping,everyday brings something new grin

JasperVII:

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
grin cheesy

Chai. Some people don simp for this life.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
samuelpeters:

Men dn suffer for women hand.

Lol grin grin
One thing I admire about black women is that they play their games very well, they leave you to be deceiving yourself by 'loving' them while they play games. Men better keep the same energy, men are just waking up to the harsh reality about women. grin

35 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by samuelpeters(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Joker09:

Lol grin grin
One thing I admire about black women is that they play their games very well, they leave you to be deceiving yourself by 'loving' them while they play games. Men better keep the same energy, men are just waking up to the harsh reality about women. grin
I believe with time sha..
Just that some prefer( not by choice anyway) to learn by experience rather than to embrace redpill from start.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2020
samuelpeters:

I believe with time sha..
Just that some prefer( not by choice anyway) to learn by experience rather than to embrace redpill from start.

True tho. Every man will learn at some point based on experience, if they still keep the same energy after such experience, they should embrace whatever comes their way.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by irumole1975: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2020
CaveAdullam:
GETTING A GOOD, RESPECTFUL, SUBMISSIVE AND FEMININE WOMAN THESE DAYS IS RARE. IF YOU'RE LUCKY TO FIND SUCH, GOOD LUCK. BUT IN YOUR ULTIMATE SEARCH AND ADVENTURE; WATCH OUT FOR THESE LIES:

Lies part 2/2

She says in riches and poverty, it's a lie. When poverty storms she will seek for another provider.

She says you're her one and only, it's a lie. You're just the one she decides to make visible on the radar.

She says she's fun to be with, it's a lie. You either give her fun or she abandon you out of boredom.

She says she will be your backbone, it's a lie. She will deliberately break when you no longer conform to her whims and caprices.

She says she will love you till eternity, it's a lie. She will love another that is better than you based on her hypergamy.

She says if you dance to her tune she will reward you, it's a lie. She is using as her toy.

She says you're too selfish, it's a lie. She wants full control of your pocket.

Authority: Before you enter, vet her.

Do you know me? This is my tale.
I've been dating her (though I still have babes that I Bleep steady and she knew about it when we started). This babe gave me attention subtly letting me realized if I stop my waywardness, she's going to shower me the more. When I realized she's faithful and commited, I started being too soft and all over her giving her attention too much. Started buying her things her father cannot buy for her. Then I stop seeing my Bleep buddies. After few months, my life has been tied to this lady that I knew if she Bleep up, my life will take a turn. Eventually, like all of them used to do, she started manipulating me, started disrespecting me, no longer regard me like she used to. She used to call me like many times in a day, now I am the one doing all the Jobs and shouldering all her baggages while she brings nothing- even she started using sex as weapons making me do her biddings just for sex. She used to give me sex free those days when she knew I've lot of girls I'm fucking.

I'm complying with her nonsense, but now I've understand she's playing games. I'm waiting for the right time to dump her ass after I've gotten over her. I know This might be difficult unless I found another one that won't trouble me and ready to do what I want.

An eye opener; that is what all of u are on this thread

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--- Women thrive on drama, it allows them to weaponise emotion and push an agenda. Starve them of emotion, and they have nothing to fight with. A woman starved of emotion will become desperate to sustain her psychological onslaught. As such, she will attempt to pry it from the dead, exaggerating observations and manufacturing issues in order to sustain the indignance necessary to maintain her psychological assault.

-- Women are psychologically violent.
Primary reason you should never argue with them,they will beat you to that game and leave you drained and exhausted
this is so true

Kuku kii me with more truths

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RedPanthar: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

God bless.

cool I don't know what to say to you. I swear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Skepticus:

I was about to touch on this lately observing the pattern of comments that female and their simping cucks make when a thread is opened or a comment emphasizing the red pill. I'm glad you picked on it.

You all might be familiar with this scenario.

Nairaland Thread: Woman cries for justice after she slaps and pour drinks on a man at a party without provocation and get beaten in return

Red Piller makes a comment: She deserves what she got. Women need to start taking responbilities for their action and live with its consequences

first female drops her comment in a mention of that of the red piller's: All these small Nairaland boys sef. Why should someone lay hands on a woman? Only weak men do that

Second female makes a joining sequel: Don't mind these small nairaland boys. They are still living in their father's house eating mummy's food

(Notice how the females deliberately avoid responding directly to the issue by deflecting and age-shaming even though they are unaware of the red piller's age).

Their Beta Cucks step in for major simping:

Male Simpleton 1: That's irresponsible of the boy. Even though it's unprovoked, he should be a man by withstanding abuse from ladies. Only weak men do that

Male Simpleton 2 (quoting first female): I can bet on it that the boy you mentioned is not married. I have been married for 100 years and I get slapped by my wife everyday but I endure because in life and marriage, you have to let some things go for the sake of peace. He is a small boy. He would learn when he gets married.

Male Simpleton 3 (who is obviously, a clueless, thirsty goat with no game, quoting the second female): You write very well. You are very intelligent. You must be a writer, I guess. I like your profile picture. Check your mail. I just sent you a mail

Smh.

truer assertions has never been made

Simp is a disease!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chii59:

If all women are the same, YOUR MOTHER is no different. Ignorant, confused, scheming, manipulative, deceptive, greedy, cheaters name it... She's part of us. A true daughter of Eve.
have you lost your way or didn't you see where the thread spelt strictly for REDPILLERS?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by geedot: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Girls go help girls, even guys s.imps go help girls, na only God fit help man.. The hatred some guys have towards homosexua.ls should be directed to all these Simplet.ons[They're worse off].

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SILENTandSMART2: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Junkie1:
IF SHE DOING EVERYTHING TO PLEASE YOU SEXUALLY YOU ARE HER ALPHA..

IF YOU ARE DOING ALL THE WORK TO SEXUALLY PLEASE OR GET SEX FROM HER YOU ARE HER BETA ..

IF SHE'S NOT FUCKIN YOU AT ALL YOU'RE HER SIMP..

Pointless writeup them still give you like,

SMH sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinez39s(m), Aaron12(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.