Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:38 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2703597 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
4gunners:
Do they’ve a script they follow grin ; This is exactly what I’m experiencing. This babe was the one that even opened up that she likes, though the feeling was mutual, man was occupied with lot of stuff.
Hahaha cheesy

She likes you
She Test You

The moment you start failing the Test
She sees two ladies in a relationship without a Leader

Zoom Zoom
She moves

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olaboy1: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Oh you thought she would remember? grin women are too, what is the right word, shortsighted? Its all about the NOW!!! When they are being calaculative, they can add the future but NEVER the PAST. They just dont GIVE A FUQ WHAT YOU DID IN THE PAST....THAT IS LIKE A RUNNING RIVER...FOREVER GONE.

Wish I could organize a broadcast station and invite men from this thread and let them dish out nuggets...then ask callers(men only) to call in to tell their stories and ask for advice. All I hear from all these radio stations are Wednesday night for relationship and love bullshiiits and guess who the callers are: WOMEN!!!

That’s the reason why I always preach “hide your wallet”. Remember the time it takes to make that money you are spending on women..time is money and money is time.
Money and time are the biggest investments in life, and the more money you spend on a woman translates to the more time you are spending on her because of the mathematical theory of TIME= MONEY & MONEY=TIME.
The woman nature is one of entitlement and dependency, and whatever money you spend on her is her God’s given rights.
Every breakup is always devastating for whoever has spent the most in that relationship, man or woman it doesn’t matter.
So gentlemen when next she asks you for money #Alayesorosoke......babe I’m broke o, this Buhari regime is tough on everyone mehn

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rockyfancino(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
RavagedHeart:

No. The few friends I had laughed at it because they couldn't believe such could happen to me, because of how I use to shuffle women. They asked me to jump on another train, but I already relinquished other girls at her request. Until now I don't understand what happened. This same girl begged me to drop other girls and value her more, she complained I don't give her enough of me because I have other people.
After I put all myself in her and no other, her behavior towards me began to change speedily.
I don't understand how someone will do everything in her power just to get your attention, when you start giving it to her, she starts misbehaving big time. If one doesn't quickly curtail her, she becomes wild and ruthless. In my case, she laterally feared me until she started having her way. I don't even know how I managed to resist some things she did.

Well, my own case was caused by my terrible state of health then, I started becoming vulnerable because of it. I really needed someone by my side and after treating her badly for close to a year (due to inexperience and I didn't really believe love existed that time, only believed in likeness), I wanted to correct my errors, she used it totally against me. Now, I don't even see the errors as anything big. Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kazyhm(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--When women win, everyone loses, women included. They are masochists with a penchant for self-destruction and will destroy themselves as well as any who would help them – if you let them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2020
If the truth makes her feels good, then, the truth is correct, but if not, then, the truth is incorrect. Feelings tends to make women unstable, because they must first react to it in order to feel comfortable and escape censure for their unaccountability.

Authority: Women and emotions are lovers.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

While u may be right I don't totally agree with u. Will you tell a son to love his abusive father, a father that almost got him blind and almost got his sister killed due to numerous beating all in the name of discipline.

A father that beats up his wife n children and u expect the children to live the father more.

See sometimes u need to think deep, there are reasons people do the things they do.
seem you are talking from personal experience. Maybe your father didn't love you enough or you were raised by a single mother.

Father's are the MVPs of any ideal home/marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

You're missing the message..
By default,mothers are more appreciated and loved than the fathers.
Fathers are always underappreciated,even if he happens to be the more caring between the two.

It sounds strange when anyone say they love their father more than the mother,but it's normal when the reverse is the case.
There's "mother-worship" by default in every kid out there, except some few cases,but rarely is there "father-worship".
Unless you don't want to be honest with yourself and the reality in our society.
Thousands of songs out there glorying mothers, rarely do you hear that of fathers.
The general public will consider it strange even when such songs are played.
The truth is that you only appreciate your father more when he's not alive anymore,or when it's your turn to shoulder the responsible he did,putting up a facade that's all is OK with him,but deep down screaming for freedom.

You don't have to be a deadbeat father for your children to appreciate their mother more than you even though the father shoulders 2/3 of the family's responsibilities and welfare.

You are wise, this is undiluted truth

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2020
Ecclesiastic 7 : 28 says. That Solomon himself was a great man among many, but amongst his 1000 wives, he never saw anyone worthy enough.

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Ecc 7:28 while I was still searching but not finding--I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kazyhm(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

While u may be right I don't totally agree with u. Will you tell a son to love his abusive father, a father that almost got him blind and almost got his sister killed due to numerous beating all in the name of discipline.

A father that beats up his wife n children and u expect the children to live the father more.

See sometimes u need to think deep, there are reasons people do the things they do.

So you're here to tell others their own experience with their parent ?

Stop been stupid......corrective beating/spanking doesn't kill and more over if you're a wise/well trained/obedient kid as you want people to believe......why would you keeping engaging in things that would get you in trouble with your father ?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Ok bro,I got it in my archive,those having similar interest in it should drop there email,I will sent it to you.
So,drop your email,I will sent it to you.
I will prefer you mention me on another thread for these,to avoid derailing the thread.

Best regards.
uduakormmili@gmail.com
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2020
You all, should check out this thread.

It's informative and very valuable for the NAWALT crew and those who consider committing fully to women at some point in time either temporarily or permanently.

Here, the OP and some other smart guys who dropped comments, made references to women's dual mating strategy (in marriage), victimhood deception/manipulation, female solipsism/moral relativity and their vanity/emptiness.

Women on a general note, ain't shiit!

https://www.nairaland.com/6222456/shocking-discovery-after-dating-married#95591693

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2020
mickelkingz:
Ecc 7:28 while I was still searching but not finding--I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all

And this was an era of no internet,mobile phone,cars, planes and other modern stuffs,yet King Solo couldn't find an upright woman in a thousand.

His message is DEEP!

I rest my fuqin case.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Skepticus:

It's informative and very valuable for the NAWALT crew and those who consider committing fully to women at some point in time either temporarily or permanently.

Here, the OP and some other smart guys who dropped comments, made references to women's dual mating strategy (in marriage), victimhood deception/manipulation, female solipsism/moral relativity and their vanity/emptiness.

https://www.nairaland.com/6222456/shocking-discovery-after-dating-married#95591693

Dude is an online pal of mine. He hadn't even started updating the real shiits yet. He dated like 8 married women or so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Skepticus:

Had to bold it. Na the only mistake weh I correct.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Skepticus:

You can't help a NAWALT crewmember. grin Life will have to teach them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
RavagedHeart:

But why do they beg and cry for you to stop keeping other women when they don't like such men.
Why show you heaven on earth and promise you more if you make them your one and only?

Drop the girl herself instead , when it's your ego vs her,one must drop, which is likely not your masculinity,it should be the girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
I just feel
Most guys are afraid of being "alone"

They feel if she leaves then they will be alone
So they are scared ...

We should all learn to be happy by ourselves

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dpsychologist: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
sweet7oyin:
I just feel
Most guys are afraid of being "alone"

They feel if she leaves then they will be alone
So they are scared ...

We should all learn to be happy by ourselves
Very true bro.

However, one of the contributing factors to this, is the guy's investment. He has already spend alot as such sunk cost becomes a key factor.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Very true bro.

However, one of the contributing factors to this, is the guy's investment. He has already spend alot as such sunk cost becomes a key factor.
yhyh
Very true

Some guys saying they have to replace her with another girl to get over her..

Why do u even need to replace her to get over her.
U shoulf choose yourself to get over her not some other girl..

30 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tellsblinks(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--The optimised female sexual strategy compartmentalises the roles of men. We call this female sexual plurality. Women have a dual nature to control and be controlled, for their fluidity permits great perversity. With the dominant, she can satiate her masochism. With the submissive, she can satiate her sadism. In this way she indulges her lust for power with the submissive man, and her lust to feel feminine with the dominant.

Bros, bros abeg cry cry I don confuse

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

And this was an era of no internet,mobile phone,cars, planes and other modern stuffs,yet King Solo couldn't find an upright woman in a thousand.

His message is DEEP!

I rest my fuqin case.

This defines and established the unchanging nature of women.

Remember that king Solomon is probably the only man (on record) to have dated the highest number of women from different tribes and cultures. So his conclusion will hardly be out of place.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
sweet7oyin:
yhyh
Very true

Some guys saying they have to replace her with another girl to get over her..

Why do u even need to replace her to get over her.
U shoulf choose yourself to get over her not some other girl..
I think the major issue is sex. The testosterone level is high bro.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
demanuel:

This defines and established the unchanging nature of women.

Remember that king Solomon is probably the only man (on record) to have dated the highest number of women from different tribes and cultures. So his conclusion will hardly be out of place.

I concur
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
angry

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2020

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
MJBOLT:
Grand patron grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6257517/man-lavishes-n2m-iphone-meant
I hope that man gets what's coming for him.
Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
He has gotten it already,his gf dumped him and he's broke and jobless grin

JasperVII:

I hope that man gets what's coming for him.
Tueh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mecka: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

You're missing the message..
By default,mothers areted and loved than the fathers.
Fathers are always underappreciated,even if he happens to be the more caring between the two.

It sounds strange when anyone say they love their father more than the mother,but it's normal when the reverse is the case.
There's "mother-worship" by default in every kid out there, except some few cases,but rarely is there "father-worship".
Unless you don't want to be honest with yourself and the reality in our society.
Thousands of songs out there glorying mothers, rarely do you hear that of fathers.
The general public will consider it strange even when such songs are played.
The truth is that you only appreciate your father more when he's not alive anymore,or when it's your turn to shoulder the responsible he did,putting up a facade that's all is OK with him,but deep down screaming for freedom.

[b]You don't have to be a deadbeat father
god bless your head

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
MJBOLT:

Oh, I didn't know that grin
I stopped reading halfway
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
MJBOLT:

Wicked person, you are!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olassybaba: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2190) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lymelyte(m), CuteNbad(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.