Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748717 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
equality only matters when it favours them cheesy

Damn
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YESpParticipant: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bro, are you talking to me? grin
2dice01:
I know someone somewhere is taking the dose of this drug regularly

Continue taking it religiously
Cus it is Delicious cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Precursors to having a knowledge about Redpills, I've always been skeptical about women.

Most of them I've had encounter with says I'm stingy.

At my level of exposure and maturity, I've never dated any girl all my life.

I only bleep, and settle.

Could it be that I'm living a wayward lifestyle?

I just stumbled on this thread.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Children shit test men.
Women shit test men.
Men shit test men.

No matter her real and high value you are, you will be tested. No matter how valuable you're you will be tested. God was shit tested by the devil; Adam by Eve; Elon musk by his wife; Will Smith by his wife, Jeff Bezos by his wife etc. These men are high value men, but because they lack an understanding of the female nature they were drawn into the simp zone.

Saying a real man cannot be shit tested, is a rationalization to cover his conflict avoidance syndrome. It is imbibed in women to shit tests the partner they submit to, this is to determine if he's still in frame and virility. And they will do this both consciously and unconsciously; directly and indirectly.

Women are conflict avoidant, they're always in watch, monitoring negative situations, and devising various media to overcome should in case they become overwhelmed by any. And since women are conflict avoidant; they will hanger to men who are able to smother the storm.

Though, first frame matters as it will titrate the amount of shit tests a man faces, but of itself will not be sufficient if it is neither maintained nor amplified. Yeah, high value men might receive "few" shit tests, but this doesn't make them invisible to shit tests overall.

Masculine men are capable of passing shit tests, so they should see it as an adversity that helps them determine the strength of their frame, and also elevates it alongside. Shit tests makes you see the practicability of your redpill knowledge, and to sum it up: passing shit tests is always fun.

Authority: shit tests though adverse in itself is necessary for maintaining form and dominance. Pass shit tests.
Kindly elaborate the different ways women shit test men

Thanks
Cc pansophist

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Roydxemmy: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Was doing some research online and I found� . Profitable indeed...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Roydxemmy:
Saw this when watching Coach red pill's channel. The video was "Illusions about women". This comment stuck to me.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
There's no woman in the world that became a billionaire without one of the following
1.Divorce settlements
2.inheritance
3.family connections

Roydxemmy:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
I dae watch the EPL match between burnley and Palace, and I see one female analyst for studio with Michael Owen they analyse the 1st half and the tin no gel atall.

Dis oyinbo people just sha wan include dis women for everything men..

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Roydxemmy: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trex4:
Saw this when watching Coach red pill's channel. The video was "Illusions about women". This comment stuck to me.
fact. I think that’s why most of these male celebrities don’t want to settle down. They are protecting their resources...

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
patoski39:
I dae watch the EPL match between burnley and Palace, and I see one female analyst for studio with Michael Owen they analyse the 1st half and the tin no gel atall.

@Emboldened
It's all about economics.The male spaces is where the money is at.That's why we now see the inclusion of women in places where they weren't seen before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trex4:
The underlined part was discussed and analysed extensively in the documentary posted on this thread called "Divorce Corp"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
NYCnextStop:

Thanks
Cc pansophist
I don't remember where on this thread it was discussed but from my very little understanding of the concept,a shit test is carried out by a woman either through her words or actions directed at a man/men to discover if he is either unflappable or excitable.In summary,to find out if a man is strong and confident in himself or if he is a grovelling,weakling.
From my experiences,when a woman constantly directs shit tests at a man/men and he/they continuously fail it,she ends up resenting him/them because they come across as weak and nothing disgusts a woman more than a weak man.For example;there are usually posts by ladies on nairaland threads like this-
"All Nigerian men are women beaters and r@pists.Look at their mango heads.Broke weaklings.Mschew"
As an old head in the game I know that is a shit test and I ignore it but many male readers have no idea.So they respond to the post like so-
"Dear,please not all Nigerian men are r@pists.I am not and my father and brothers are not like that either.Please have a change of heart"
*Shit Test Failed*
Another massive shit test was feminism which western women directed at western men and which western men failed woefully and the no romance without finance mantra by Nigerian women directed at Nigerian men which we failed pathetically.There are other examples but let me stop here for now

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
NYCnextStop:

Thanks
Cc pansophist

Oneitis test- Abruptly disengaged from communications and assumed disinterest, to see if he'll chase her, apologise, or act in anyway needy, to determine if he suffers from oneitis. If you persist in your chase for whatever reason, you fail.

Preselection test- Asking you how many women you've slept with, when last you did it, and similar questions to determine if other women finds you attractive to be with. Best response is "no response", but to just play around without giving any definitive answer.

Esteem test- Playfully insulting you to see if you'll accept it. Best way is not to accept it. Tell her you do not find that respectable and that it speaks low of her.

Insecurity test - showing you messages of other guys chasing her to see if you'll act insecure and/or protective. Best answer is to make it clear by your actions (non verbally) that she is free to leave, and that she is replaceable.

This is what I can remember for now.

As a generally rule, a shit test are actions/questions that has ulterior motives, implies presuppositions, aimed at revealing facts that solidifies your frame, or weakens it. Its a search for your weak spot and often unconscious. Women don't even know when they do it. As a rule, the best answer is no answer. You can only loose if you play. So don't play.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
baiaon:
I don't remember where on this thread it was discussed but from my very little understanding of the concept,a shit test is carried out by a woman either through her words or actions directed at a man/men to discover if he is either unflappable or excitable.In summary,to find out if a man is strong and confident in himself or if he is a grovelling,weakling.
From my experiences,when a woman constantly directs shit tests at a man/men and he/they continuously fail it,she ends up resenting him/them because they come across as weak and nothing disgusts a woman more than a weak man.For example;there are usually posts by ladies on nairaland threads like this-
"All Nigerian men are women beaters and r@pists.Look at their mango heads.Broke weaklings.Mschew"
As an old head in the game I know that is a shit test and I ignore it but many male readers have no idea.So they respond to the post like so-
"Dear,please not all Nigerian men are r@pists.I am not and my father and brothers are not like that either.Please have a change of heart"
*Shit Test Failed*
Another massive shit test was feminism which western women directed at western men and which western men failed woefully and the no romance without finance mantra by Nigerian women directed at Nigerian men which we failed pathetically.There are other examples but let me stop here for now
Thanks bro for your input. This topic is clear now

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
pansophist:

Oneitis test- Abruptly disengaged from communications and assumed disinterest, to see if he'll chase her, apologise, or act in anyway needy, to determine if he suffers from oneitis. If you persist in your chase for whatever reason, you fail.

Preselection test- Asking you how many women you've slept with, when last you did it, and similar questions to determine if other women finds you attractive to be with. Best response is "no response", but to just play around without giving any definitive answer.

Esteem test- Playfully insulting you to see if you'll accept it. Best way is not to accept it. Tell her you do not find that respectable and that it speaks low of her.

Insecurity test - showing you messages of other guys chasing her to see if you'll act insecure and/or protective. Best answer is to make it clear by your actions (non verbally) that she is free to leave, and that she is replaceable.

As a generally rule, a shit test are actions/questions that has ulterior motives, implies presuppositions, aimed at revealing facts that solidifies your frame, or weakens it. Its a search for your weak spot and often unconscious. Women don't even know when they do it. As a rule, the best answer is no answer. You can only loose if you play. So don't play.

You came through as always with concise points

I appreciate your input and Well noted

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
pansophist:

Wow. well said

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Thanks bro for your input. This topic is clear now
No problem

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
pansophist:

The more self-assured a man comes across to a woman,the more shit tests he receives.I have been shit tested by females as young as 4 and as old as 83.One of the most memorable ones was by a 19year old pretty lady who tried to give a group we were a part of the impression I was a creepster.In her own words-
"I was headed for this meeting when I saw James sitting under the mango tree staring hard at me"

Me-(In a calm tone) "I was just staring at the huge pimple on your forehead because it made you look like the elphant man"
*Room bursts into laughter*

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IhateMyDad: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
I'd rather die
than be a simp

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legionx: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
There's no woman in the world that became a billionaire without one of the following
1.Divorce settlements
2.inheritance
3.family connections

Oprah Winfrey ....

Fake red pill liars. They dont do research before they talk

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
Guys I just saw this shit on the internet..
Please, since when did Nigerians start paying this high for child support...
Abi kemi just dey misyarn?
3.5 whooping million for one night stand products? God forbidt badt thing

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Deceptionlove: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
COOL10:
Something happened today that just reaffirmed my beliefs. I wouldn't want to go into the details but please remember this.

Your interests as a man will always remain inferior to the female disposition. I don't care what you think or say. Women are incapable of love. It's purely self interest. Your wife doesn't love you, your girlfriend doesn't love you, even your mother will place your sisters above you when it suits the female disposition. They CANNOT love you. It's impossible. Let that ring in. They are more animalistic than the world would have you believe. It's all about survival and greed, to them. Do with this information as you please.

I keep forgetting these things because I am not one to hold grudges but I am thankful for the constant reminders.

Lol you are still In the TRP Rage Mode. I can sense It In your comment. I'm certain you will get through It and find your way around It. The funny thing Is some of those SIMPS actually know these things you Just posted without even consuming TRP, But they are too weak, can't resist the power of pussy and control their urge plus they want to satisfy the society and all those shiiits. Even If some of them digest TRP, They won't have choice than to go back to their Vomit. They Just can't help themselves. To burst your burble, I've seen masculine and very well to do Men simping and begging the female beings for sex. It takes a great level of discipline to resist the female beings and control your thirst and urge. It's not easy to TAME female beings. SIMPS still remains Romance greatest problem. They are great threat to Real Men. If the population of SIMPS can be eradicated to the minimum level. The Female beings will revert back to their Default Setting......

30 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
baiaon:
The more self-assured a man comes across to a woman,the more shit tests he receives.I have been shit tested by females as young as 4 and as old as 83.One of the most memorable ones was by a 19year old pretty lady who tried to give a group we were a part of the impression I was a creepster.In her own words-
"I was headed for this meeting when I saw James sitting under the mango tree staring hard at me"

Me-(In a calm tone) "I was just staring at the huge pimple on your forehead because it made you look like the elphant man"
*Room bursts into laughter*

Ye!!!
Legendary savagery

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
patoski39:

It happens even on Nigerian sports radio programs. Whenever a lady shows up,the guys in the studio begin to looseguard.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
pansophist:

*dancing to timaya's song*

I concur!! grin

Lastly, the Headslammer test. You have a project with a budget and she comes with .... 'Thats not good enough, why not add 3.4M to it from your other account/hustles and bustles, so that I CAN ENJOY OR FIND IT MORE PLEASING'

ME: ohh,cool. Send the 3.4M to me,lemme quickly change the project....

Her*smiles coquettishly*: You know I'm not working na.

Me*walks away*: Thunder faya you...

The headslammer is a very veiled but insanely powerful test,girls and women subject men to. They do that to know if you know what you truly want or if they can bend you to their wants/needs/desires. Often times, they have NOTHING to contribute to their new suggestion or idea and it exists solely to please them and them alone.

My approach to that is short and sharp rebuke after asking their contribution and they have none. Most feign hurt, not at the thought of being too inadequate to support but my rebuke of their very suggestion of their brilliant idea which apparently, they did me a favour with. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
pansophist:

The oneitis is what I call SOLOMANIA. .
This is even so unconsciously done by women that its like part of their DNA.

You call, she picks and after a while, she cuts. You call again, she picks, starts using you to talk to the wall, her friend,her village people, the moon...and often interjects something like 'sorry, love...was carried away'.
Or is it the chats... Any small thing,she takes offence and ghosts you for days but she is always seeing your status and your last seen.

My answer is always the same. I never call or text back, TILL SHE DOES.

Her*after some days of silence*: nawa o..is this life? So you can abandon me for days while I.was sick?

Me: DEAD SILENCE after reading her text.

Lesson: I CAN BE MAD TOO DARLING!!! grin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 1:40am On Nov 24, 2020
MJBOLT:
1.Divorce settlements
2.inheritance
3.family connections

it's funny but true Jeff bezos ex wife comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 6:08am On Nov 24, 2020
COOL10:

It happens even on Nigerian sports radio programs. Whenever a lady shows up,the guys in the studio begin to looseguard.

That's what you get when women "invade" environments that are naturally/traditionally suited to males. Something that has been documented in the US Military and Israeli Military (Israel Defence Forces).

Research confirmed it that since women are not physically as strong as men, in combat situations, they slow down the team and put the men at great risk as men are exposed to more danger from enemy fire when they follow their instincts to protect women.

It is also, the reason why it was agreed at the beginning of this thread, that comments made by monikers that are confirmed to be ladies, be ignored. If not, you'll have these scenarios:

1. Men would start to "out-simp" each other for the attention of the females or in their attempt to make her see their reasons, they end up validating the women with undue attention till the thread becomes a simpfest and lose its purpose.

2. Some guys (who may be in the red pill rage stage) would get pissed at the invasion of these cunts (understandably) and may lash out, violating the rules of the forum till they get banned or the thread deleted.

Both, is still a loss for guys. Just keep a steady head, guys. WE MOVE!

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IhateRetards: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2020
This is the truth here men, I have neva been in a relationship but what wetin my eyes don take see frm women folks through my guys made me wise up early since my teenage years. Even though I get my flaws this thread I believe will destroy those things man.......Redpill is the way forward

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2020
If a man lacks purpose and a good legacy, he will be considered worthless by the ugliest amongst women. In other words, women want to be saturated by winners as they have nothing to do with losers. It is their only survival mechanism, and without it, they will run into extinction.

Just imagine what we happen to our so called "independent" women; celebrities, influencers, and socialites, when politicians and rich men start withdrawing themselves from them.

Looooool.

Authority: Ascend.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
pansophist:

that's how one told me she wants to get married and I wished her well o tho I took it as an insult given the fact that she has been disturbing me to come back to pH only to meet that news..na em me I pack o..for two weeks I was there hanty visited me once and didn't call at all even tho she knew I took ill and that's before she told me the news..well I left pH without her knowledge only for yo call me after anoda two weeks that I left without letting her know dat she got the news of me leaving from my nigga omo I change am for her straight.. she begin beg say she told that jes to know if she still mattered to me (most have heard stories abt owerri �)..una dey hear mumu talk o..well I told her to forget about me o..a nigga got better things to think about..only called her once on her birthday till date

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pappamama: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2020
CaveAdullam:
If a man lacks purpose and a good legacy, he will be considered worthless by the ugliest amongst women. In other words, women want to be saturated by winners as they have nothing to do with losers. It is their only survival mechanism, and without it, they will run into extinction.

Just imagine what we happen to our so called "independent" women; celebrities, influencers, and socialites, when politicians and rich men start withdrawing themselves from them.

Looooool.

Authority: Ascend.

Blessed the day I stumbled on this thread . Thanks ya all for the red pill dose.
This thread did open my eyes to a lot..

Presently , there’s this gf of mine, almost a 3yrs relationship. we were at the middle of a conversation which goes...

Her.. come and eat

Me.. Thanks

Her..
Always say thank you... it's not difficult ehn.

Me.. I use to tell you the intention with thank you is same

Her...You have to help me like whatever I like and you have to help me dislike whatever I don't like
Same way I do to you.

Me...This isn’t healthy. I can’t help u like what u consider wrong that’s not.

Her...Do what pleases you then

Me...Ok.

Ever since that day ( now 7 days) she didn’t message nor call..

Now her status reads that’s shes having malaria blabla. she’s sick...

I’ve decided not to message her since she didn’t deem it fit to after the chats up there . Do I also over look the fact she’s sick atm too? Cos my stand has been if she doesn’t call nor text, I don’t want to..

Thanks in advance �

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, Raalsalghul and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.