Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2741245 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
JESHAL:
1. Never have girl friend at tender age
2. Never have girlfriend while you are struggling
3. Dont be too generous
4. Dont live beyond your means
5. A man should be strong emotionally
6. Never date a single mother
7. Never accept a cheating girlfriend back
8. Have multiple source of income
9. Never close your mouth, you never can tell who would help you
10. Your condition is the not the worst
11.you yourself is the most important thing, family comes second
12. Dont invest in business you dont know the "ins" and " out"..
13.learn a skill no matter what
14. Dont trust people easily
15. Suicide is never the solution to one's problem
16 Trust God
You NAILED IT bro, nice advice,

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wealthtrak: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
How many girls have you “harassed” or “flirt” with. LOL
LMAO... grin grin
Nice meme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wealthtrak: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
odinson1:

She just wanted to sound smart. I've noticed unintelligent people usually throw big words around,words they have no understanding of,just go feel/look smart.
She was also in another comment,saying men have children outside too but women are the ones we always Blame. Like how does a Seemingly sane person not see the difference between that and Paternity fraud?

A Man came online recently to reveal that his 2 children of 20 years ago are both not his,he posted the DNA results to confirm.

A Female Albert Einstein came on Twitter and said maybe the case is a "chimera case", that's their new excuse now. Another one on Facebook said maybe the DNA results are incorrect. Like how can a DNA TEST done 2 times on two different laboratories be incorrect
... Or they say, "maybe the babies were swapped or mixed up in the hospital after delivery"... (That's the ultimate hat-trick). Lol.

#Deceptions reloaded

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
LagosInter:

Stop writing in all CAPS, it's illegible.
I swr mate, it very hard to read u know, I ain't reading no more since I told him dat shit

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2022
DarkCaesar:
My friend gf left him and followed another dude who broke her heart, now she’s back with my guy and they doing Romeo and Juliet again, is it that she has learnt her lessons or she’s yet to find a better option……..my guy is currently pussywhipped and has fallen head over heels In love again, same girl that made him cried like a baby every night two years ago when she left him. I just don’t understand the girl’s mindset or something
Maybe she’s wiser now or just back cos she’s got no better options
I think it's option C.
He will either hang himself,drink sniper or jump third mainland bridge this time around.
This I have seen.
Thank me later wink

There's. A popular saying "death to simps" , it's not a curse but a premonition of their action(s).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DarkCaesar(m): 4:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Smartb0y:

I think it's option C.
He will either hang himself,drink sniper or jump third mainland bridge this time around.
This I have seen.
Thank me later wink

There's. A popular saying "death to simps" , it's not a curse but a premonition of their action(s).
Just surprised bro cos this is someone that drains him of the little he has now she’s kind of footing some little bills and all…….kinda act all nice, turn to prayer warrior all of a sudden and my guy now tells me she’s a changed person

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jacuzzi55(f): 5:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Implants.( private hospital)

Nigeria public healthcare system is on another level.
Pls how much did a single tooth implant cost you and can you kindly tell me the disadvantage of it?(the appearance tally with the existing teeth?)
I will really appreciate your response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anndju(m): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Which bitch provoke u ma Gee..
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
DEAR GODS

A LADY YOU SUDDENLY CONVERSATING WITH
SHE TELLS YOU, "WHEN I WAS 21 YEARS OF AGE I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST"

RED FLAG, RED FLAG, RED FLAG, RED FLAG

RUN FASTER THAN USAIN BOLT AWAY FROM HER
ASIN DRIFT SO SWIFT AWAY FROM HER LIKE THE SPEED OF LIGHT

SHE HAD HITTEN D WALL ALREADY, GUY MET HER AT D CHURCH, SHE SIMULATES HOLYNESS FOR THE GUY, SHE TRIES SO HARD TO GAIN CONTROL OVER D GUY SO SHE COULD HOOK HIM UP WITH D MARRIAGE AND THE HOLY GHOST, DONT FALL FOR IT, THEY ARE ALL SCAMS

WHEN SHE WAS BUSY FUUCKKING SHE NEVA GAVE A FUUCCKK ABOUT D BIBLE AND SALVATION, THE REALEAST SALVATION SHE NEEDED BACK IN HER PRIME WAS A THUGGISH DICK, NOW SHE PAST HER PRIME SHE CLAIMS TO BE HOLY, HOLY WHOOORE FIGHTING TO WIN A MARRIAGE WAR

ASIDE SHE LOOKING FOR WHO TO GAME AND MARRY, SHE STILL OWN SIDE DICCKS DAT STILL FUUCCCKS HER INCASE SHE WANNA BANG EVEN IN HER DECLINE

IN HER PRIME FROM 18-24 SHE FUUCKS, WHOOOORE AROUND, HOE AROUND, SEX MONGER AROUND WITHOUT HER PRESENCE BEEN FELT ON A NICE GUY BED IN HIS ABODE (SOME EVEN START FUCCKINGS AS EARLY AS AGE 9 )

BUT LATER IN LIFE SHE MUST AUTOMATICALLY MAKE HER PRESENCE FELT AROUND D NICE GUY SO HE CAN WALK HER DOWN TO D ALTER TO RECITE SOME POEMS, RIDDLES, JOKES, SCAMS, GAMES, GIMMICKS, TRASH TALKS THAT D PASTOR'S SAID HE SHOULD RECITES BEFORE HE RINGGED HER AFTER RINGING HER, AND D MARRIAGE SHIT IS SEALED, DONE AND DUSTED, THE CONGREATION WILL BE SCREAMIMG AND SHOUTHING FOR JOY COS NEW MOTHERFUUCKERS JUST GOT WEDDED, WHY D JUST WEDDED BITCH BE LAUGHING HER ASS OUT INSIDE OF HER MIND, WHAT A WICKED SOUL THEY ARE, DONT FALL FOR THEM RUN OR YOU PUMP AND DUMP ASAP

EVEN IF AN ABOKI IS A REDPILLER AND THE ABOKI IS A SHOE MAKER OR THE ABOKI BUY CONDEMNED IRONS AND ALUMINIUMS FROM PEOPLE SHE WILL FUUCCKK HIM AND SUCK HIS DICKK LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, WITHOUT CONSIDERING HOW STINKY D ABOKI SMELLS, THE STUNKS AIN'T HER PROBLEM, SHE WAS JUST ATTRACTED TO THE ABOKI GUY, THAT'S D PROBLEM

(NICE GUYS LOOSES BADLY HERE, IMAGINE NICE GUY GIVING D BITCH MONEY ON A STEADY ONLY FOR HER TO GO AND GIVE AN ABOKI SHOE MAKER OR CONDEMN IRONS/ALUMINIUM D MONEY FOR HIM TO FLEX D MONEY AND ENJOY HIM SELF COS D ABOKI DOESNT PUT D BITCH ON HIS PEDESTAL, EVEN D SHOE MAKING OR CONDEMN IRON/ALUMINIUM BUSINESS IS MORE IMPORTANT TO D ABOKI DAN D BITCH, AND IN REALITY ABOKI DONT JOKE WITH THIER BUSINESS, SO HOW DO THEY WANT TO TAKE A BITCH SERIOUSLY? NEVER)

NOW WHEN D ABOKI FUUCKKS HER, HE WILL SQUEEZE, FUNDLE, BITE, SUCK HER BREASTS,
BANG D YANSH AND THE PUSSY SO RUTHLESSLY AND YOU ALL KNOW HOW ABOKIS ARE WHEN IT COMES TO SEX THEY LOVE IT RUTHLESSLY, WITH THIER DICKS THRUSTING IN AND OUT OF THIER CUNTS VIOLENTLY

WHEN THE ABOKIS AND D LIKES OF D BAD NIGGAS ARE DONE WITH HER, THEY NOW DUMP HER ON A NICE GUY

(IMAGINE D THE TRASH D NICE GUY IS HAPPY TO WIFE AS HIS 2ND HALF?)

SHE WILL NOW RE-PACKAGE HER SELF AND PRESENT IT TO A GUY WHO HIS DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR HER TRICKS TO MARRY HER, D GUY EVEN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE WITH A RING FOR D BITCH BE IT PRIVATE OR PUBLIC PROPOSING

DONT YOU EVER FALL FOR THIS CRIMINAL ORGANISATIONS THAT AM ABOUT TO LIST BELOW:

LOOSED PUSSY

SLAY QUEENS

BILLING FORMATS (WHEN YOU AIN'T GEEBOY'S CLIENTS)

FLAT, SLACKED, SAGGY, FALLING, WEAK, FALLED CORPSE, ERECTILE DYSFUNCTIONAL, SWEEPING THE FLOOR BREASTS

NON-MOTHERFUUCKKING VIRGINS

EVENING NEWS PAPERS

MAKE UP ARTISTS (THEY ARE CLOWNS WITH THAT MAKE UP, THIER REAL FACE HIS HIDING BEHIND THESE MAKE UP, A REAL BEAUTIFUL CUNT DOES'NT NEED TO PAINT HER FACE COS SHE KNOW SHE BEAUTIFUL, SHE DONT PAINT FACE WHEN SHE HAD NEVER EVER HIT THOSE WALLS NOTE THAT, ONLY WHEN D SAME BEAUTY BITCH HITS THE WALL DATS WEN SHE PAINT FACE WITH EMULSIONS LIKE D REST OF HER PREDECCESORS)

PARACHUTES EGOISTICAL CUNTS (YOU GOT TO BUST IT NIGGU)

600 YEARS OLD MAGAZINES

SINGLE MOTHERFUUCKKERS

BROKE SNITCHES

SHOPPING MALL STALKERS (FOR QUICK FLEX FOR THEM BITCHES BY A NICE GUY, THEY KNOW YOU OR THEY DONT KNOW YOU, THEY ALWAYS FEEL ENTITLED TO WHAT YOU OWN, BEWARE OF UR BEHAVIOURS AROUND THEM)

SOCIAL MEDIA WARLORDS (FOR TRAPPING SIMPS)

CHURCH GOERS

LAZY AND JOBLESS IMAGINARY CELEBS (SEEKING FOR WORSHIP INSTEAD OF PUNISHMENTS)

ENTITLED MONGERS

DRUG DEALERS

ALCOHOLICS

CHAIN SMOKERS

TATOO DRAWERS

HERDSMEN

PSYCHOLOGICAL TERROSISTS

BUSH MEATS

AN SO ON AND SO FORTH
ALL DEM BITCHES DONT BUY THIER SHIT

STAY RED PILL Y'ALL

THE GAME IS TO BE COLD AND YOU SOLD

IF YOU SELL AND SHE BUYS FROM YOU
(PUMP AND DUMP)

IF YOU SOLD AND SHE NEVER BOUGHT IT FROM YOU (MOVEMENT BROTHER)

STAY GANGSTER

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2022
wealthtrak:

... Or they say, "maybe the babies were swapped or mixed up in the hospital after delivery"... (That's the ultimate hat-trick). Lol.

#Deceptions reloaded

Then I'll say if the mother is sure of herself,a Maternal DNA test should be conducted. I wonder what other excuse they'll throw

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Alaye,
To my Redpill guys
Please stop doing like simps that keep liking girls photos on social media.
It keeps you on a Bluepill level always.
Don't forget....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Tips for Kings

5 Things to do when your woman cheats:
1. Leave
2. See number 1
3. See number 2
4. See number 3
5. See number 4

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2022
RAGGA40:
Alaye,
To my Redpill guys
Please stop doing like simps that keep liking girls photos on social media.
It keeps you on a Bluepill level always.
Don't forget....
I have gone through posts of girls that I know and their boyfriends (the guy who is hitting it) rarely likes, reacts, or comments on their posts.
Social media is the easiest means to treat a woman like a celebrity and we all know how celebrities treat their fans.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Jacuzzi55:

Pls how much did a single tooth implant cost you and can you kindly tell me the disadvantage of it?(the appearance tally with the existing teeth?)
I asked about this tooth implant because I wanted to take out my tooth and have it replaced, I was told that it costs ₦300,000... It was a private dental clinic.
I'll like to know how much he did his too.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Jacuzzi55:

As of 2010 it was between 100k to 150k each depending on the quality of implants and after treatments. I Can't really say how much is the actual amount spent on my 3 Molars implants, because my former employer handled all the expenses but I personally spent extra 80k to get the best Molars (1st,2nd and 3rd molars) implants.

The appearance is ok (almost the same white as my original teeth. It's been 12 years so for so good. Apart from the usual discomforts, gum itching and minor pain once in a while, it's all good.

I am planning to go for Crown replacement sometime Next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2022
I feel like causing a lot of troubles here today
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2022
wealthtrak:

#Deceptions reloaded
Don't ever let them use that "maybe the baby was swapped at the hospital" scam...

I know that the stuff happens but it's very rare...

If they can do a paternity test, they can also do a maternity test.

If the maternity test comes out negative then we can believe that bullshit, but if it's positive... That isn't your kid bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Forget all these women empowerment, and swallow the redpill. All women, even the feminist, ultimately want a man's money to belong to both husband (boyfriend) and wife (girlfriend) while the wife's (girlfriend's) money is hers alone. The so called true love you hear about and have been brought up to believe doesn't exist; it's a scam that exists only in the minds of men. Women only love you for what you can provide; they see you as disposable utilities, and they are looking for a man that will spend on them not the one with whom they will "build together."

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2022
DAY 86, REDPILL 2022

In neolithic days, women choose the best warriors and hunters because they signify dominance. In our modern age, that dominance can be extrapolated from the bedroom - women choose men with good fvcking skills and able to lead in bed; alpha fvcks.

Sexual anticipation + sexual skill is how you keep these women coming.

Authority: Up your sexual game.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
Most men are simps, and the world is ruled by blue pilled simps/agents. This set of people will give free passes to a woman especially if she has a hot body and fine face, or if she plays the damsel/victim in distress. Due to this, women haven't, for many years, had the stimulus to work on their characters and personalities— all she needs is just to look good. A beautiful and/or hot woman can be rude, wicked and toxic yet simps will line up for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2022
Martinez39s:
See how men keep deceiving themselves. grin Who told you that love and trust must always go together? undecided Loving someone doesn't mean you must trust the person. The idea that love and trust must go together is just a manipulative tactic that uses your feelings for a woman to make you an unsuspecting sheep to her and her manipulations. If you think I am wrong, then I dare you to do the following:
(1) Never get a DNA test on your kids because you trust your wife/babymama since you love her. grin
(2) Don't ever check her phone and social media accounts when you have the chance because you trust her since you love her. grin
(3) If you have money, take her overseas, marry her there with a marriage license, live there, and expect her not to torment you and use the misandric system and family courts against you. Do all these because you trust her since you love her. Mteww. grin
(4) If she says she is a virgin, keep spending on her and don't verify her claims until on the wedding night (that's if she lets a silly beta cùck like you service her promise land) because you trust her since you love her.
(5) Grant your wife/ babymama/gf unsupervised and unrestricted access to your bank accounts and property documents, and even buy (or change) all your properties in her name and except not to be screwed over in future because you trust her since you love her. Some of you can't even trust your kids with your bank accounts yet you think love and trust must go together. grin

I can go on and on. As I have said, love and trust are independent of each other. The romantic love a man has toward a woman is based on his feelings and perception of the woman. On the other hand, trust is based on evidence and reasoning except where you can't help it. A teacher can only trust a student to ace WAEC if his/her academic record has been outstanding; such trust is not based on his love for his student. If you tow this path of "trust and love go together," you are setting up yourself for brutal manipulation and grief. Ask men before you. grin grin As I have said the idea that love and trust go together is just a manipulative tactic that uses your feelings for a woman to make you an unsuspecting sheep to a her and her manipulations. There is a reason why fraudsters and scammers try to elicit trust from their potential victims: they want you to be an unsuspecting sheep so you can be too easy to deceive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2022
AntichristXXX:
Dating Hack:

Girls live in the current moment.
No matter what they might say...

In your mind, add "for now" to her words.

Copied from Twitter.
“Women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important.”
— Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Who has watched indomie mother's day ad, those guys can actually celebrate their mothers day without using that as an opportunity to portray men as the one that never give attention to their kids, very annoying ad.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2022
27/35
Happy Sunday to all Red

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2022
RAGGA40:
women are truly stupid

When I was younger, I used to think the "men rational/logical - women irrational/emotional" was just a funny stereotype, but the more I kept observing women it became more evident that women's reasoning and thought patterns were very, very similar to that of a child. Like their mental growth ceased around childhood; children in adult's body.
Some guys would also say "no take women seriously," "women get fishbrain" but as soon as I came across Esther Vilar's Manipulated Man that's when all the pieces I had gathered so far started falling into place.

Just like a man who has conquered his lust has conquered half his problems in this life, similarly, a man who aims to keep his peace of mind intact knows better than to take adult children seriously.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 86, REDPILL 2022

In neolithic days, women choose the best warriors and hunters because they signify dominance. In our modern age, that dominance can be extrapolated from the bedroom - women choose men with good fvcking skills and able to lead in bed; alpha fvcks.

Sexual anticipation + sexual skill is how you keep these women coming.

Authority: Up your sexual game.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sele042Man: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2022
"A man without a woman is like a fish without a hook."

"Behind every successful man stands appears a woman."

Azin ehh.... Women no dey use eye see big boy!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
DarkCaesar:
My friend gf left him and followed another dude who broke her heart, now she’s back with my guy and they doing Romeo and Juliet again, is it that she has learnt her lessons or she’s yet to find a better option……..my guy is currently pussywhipped and has fallen head over heels In love again, same girl that made him cried like a baby every night two years ago when she left him. I just don’t understand the girl’s mindset or something
Maybe she’s wiser now or just back cos she’s got no better options

She came back and got accept because your friend is a doormart.

Second, she has no better option, your friend should prepare for another heart break soon, cos she will leave him without second thought once she sees another guy.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jacuzzi55(f): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

As of 2010 it was between 100k to 150k each depending on the quality of implants and after treatments. I Can't really say how much is the actual amount spent on my 3 Molars implants, because my former employer handled all the expenses but I personally spent extra 80k to get the best Molars (1st,2nd and 3rd molars) implants.

The appearance is ok (almost the same white as my original teeth. It's been 12 years so for so good. Apart from the usual discomforts, gum itching and minor pain once in a while, it's all good.

I am planning to go for Crown replacement sometime Next year.
Thanks
I think tooth implant is more better than than crown
Tooth crown can easily get discolored if it porcelain and it can fall off if you mistakenly bite something hard

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bekermann(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dizzyyish:

“Women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important.”
— Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

This dude saw the future shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ubunja coldness and hatred for Bloodysperm has caused him to abandon this thread,I think ubunja is a jealous and very possessive person,what do you think guys?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Only JESHAL and few other monikas that I can’t recall for now are the only bold people to call out ubunja each time he misbehaves, the rest of you are simps to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (2205) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, RaymondReddingt and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.