Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2740496 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AnonDude2004: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's all these religious and superstitious people that will keep on saying becoming rich is bad yet they always go to church/others praying for the same.

So just because some rich people have trouble getting children means that poor people don't? That's a lie. It's just that the poor people are too insignificant for you to care about their problems.

I don't want to insult anyone but being poor is a curse. Saying this as a poor guy myself. Money is definitely a good thing you can never have enough of.

Work and earn as much money as you can.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin

Nairaland……….Home of crazy people
lol this thread is a roller-coaster,, it's always up and down, to the right to the left, always zigzagging...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
If you're poor just say so.

Lol I’m a millionaire in Nigerian naira and definitely in SA rand too as they aren’t that far apart.

Was at MallofAfrica sometime last year. Thought to say hi but couldn’t go through the hassles of pm and all.

Went to Mandela’s house in Soweto then went to grimy CBD in Joburg before heading to sandton where i stayed. I always pay my respects to the grimy part of any country I’m at as i come from one as well. Grimy places are a mecca for G’s.

Hooked up with a dime in sandton who didn’t ask me for a dime all through. Stark contrast from what we are used to in naija

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Winnerly:

Lol I’m a millionaire in Nigerian naira and definitely in SA rand too as they aren’t that far apart.

Was at MallofAfrica sometime last year. Thought to say hi but couldn’t go through the hassles of pm and all.

Went to Mandela’s house in Soweto then went to grimy CBD in Joburg before heading to sandton where i stayed. I always pay my tespect to the grimy part of any country I’m in as i come from one as well.
then why the hate?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
lol this thread is a roller-coaster,, it's always up and down, to the right to the left, always zigzagging...

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
then why the hate?

It’s not hate atall. Just an observation. I have loads of them about society and people.

It can also double up as a word of caution for those who would want to risk it all to get rich.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
your points are biased though,all the problems you keep listing aren't peculiar to the rich alone. And reasonably thinking,it would be better to have these problems with money than have them without it. Humans,either reach or poor can be faced with the same problem but having money give you more edge and cushion.

100% these problems aren’t peculiar to the rich only. I guess it’s more like a word of caution to say it’s not all uhuru once you get some dough as many think.

I agree that it’s better to have these problems and be rich but you can be rich and miserable still. Maybe even more miserable than a broke dude

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Winnerly:

It’s not hate atall. Just an observation. I have loads of them about society and people.

It can also double up as a word of caution for those who would want to risk it all to get rich.
being poor is a risk enough in today's climate.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Winnerly:

I’d never have believed this sort of thing if I didn’t see it with my own eyes.

That lady and many others can get laid anytime. Makes me really believe what i read a while ago that penis is free but the vagina isn’t.

A female friend told me all she has to do to get laid is to tell one of her many admirers that she is coming over and then they would move the heavens to make her comfy plus subscription for netflix, drinks etc

Men are selling the cheapest out here.

The fact an average lady can pull and extremely high valued men makes ladies move with a distorted sense of self

You are right bro and this is the more reason why ladies who marry struggling men but have potentials and along the way the man didn't make it, will be very hard on him and regret marrying him because they believed he has wasted their time and commitment for nothing.
They believe they have given him their best time just for him to fail them while they could have picked a better prospect when they were in their prime to choose. He has let them down and they won't be able to enjoy the life they have envisaged.
Also, about you saying dick is cheap while vagina is not. This statement is true

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Winnerly:

I’d never have believed this sort of thing if I didn’t see it with my own eyes.

That lady and many others can get laid anytime. Makes me really believe what i read a while ago that penis is free but the vagina isn’t.

A female friend told me all she has to do to get laid is to tell one of her many admirers that she is coming over and then they would move the heavens to make her comfy plus subscription for netflix, drinks etc

Men are selling the cheapest out here.

The fact an average lady can pull and extremely high valued men makes ladies move with a distorted sense of self

Again true at the bolded...................Have said it here before that there are many places, people and life your average woman will enjoy that the average man will never know throughout his life.
Your average woman will be ushered into the private suite of governors, presidents, senators etc to have a one night affair and these are the people we may likely not meet in our lives rather than on tv.
An average girl courtesy of her body will be able to meet footballers in camp or their hotel or club but the average man will only see them on tv or far away with their bodyguards as a barricade.
These women know they carry values around just by having a good body, just by existing but for a man to meet a governor or president or footballer, you must have paid your dues with sheer hard work, with a proven history of being successful in whatever endeavor you engage in.
The average woman has an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over man and in most cases, the ONLY consolation a man has is that IF and ONLY IF he becomes successful, he would be opened to the mass opportunities of life and the society will birth a blind eye to is acquiring more and more women BUT these women still want to water down the virtually only consolation a man has for passing through all these hardship by rubbing shoulder with him again.
When the man has an affair outside because his SMV has increased they will open their dirty mouth and tell you they will also have a revenge affair outside because you are not sticking to their only pvssy.
*Spits*

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Winnerly:

100% these problems aren’t peculiar to the rich only. I guess it’s more like a word of caution to say it’s not all uhuru once you get some dough as many think.

I agree that it’s better to have these problems and be rich but you can be rich and miserable still. Maybe even more miserable than a broke dude
I get your point,you meant it isn't all milk and honey when you have money which is true

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AnonDude2004: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
emmaodet:
[/b]

Again true at the bolded...................Have said it here before that there are many places, people and life your average woman will enjoy that the average man will never know throughout his life.
Your average woman will be ushered into the private suite of governors, presidents, senators etc to have a one night affair and these are the people we may likely not meet in our lives rather than on tv.
An average girl courtesy of her body will be able to meet footballers in camp or their hotel or club but the average man will only see them on tv or far away with their bodyguards as a barricade.
These women know they carry values around just by having a good body, just by existing but for a man to meet a governor or president or footballer, you must have paid your dues with sheer hard work, with a proven history of being successful in whatever endeavor you engage in.
The average woman has an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over man and in most cases, the ONLY consolation a man has is that IF and ONLY IF he becomes successful, he would be opened to the mass opportunities of life and the society will birth a blind eye to is acquiring more and more women BUT these women still want to water down the virtually only consolation a man has for passing through all these hardship by rubbing shoulder with him again.
When the man has an affair outside because his SMV has increased they will open their dirty mouth and tell you they will also have a revenge affair outside because you are not sticking to their only pvssy.
*Spits*

Very solid points bro. Learnt a thing or two from your write up.

It can be depressing if you think about it too much.

I guess we have to let nature even things out. Like Pete Davidson would say, no one really gets away with anything. It’s just when their karma comes, you won’t be there but rest assured it all balances out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Winnerly:

It’s crazy. You see that child she doesn’t have, it can make all the wealth loose taste in her mouth.

Some rich are unable to have genuine relationships with real connection. They have become a cash cow to the people in their lives. On the surface it sounds like a little problem untill you have it lol. Everyone wants to feel genuine love and connection and to be robbed of this can leave a hollow feeling regardless of accomplishments.

Again, the rich are good at putting a show like all the material stuff mean something but deep down they know. They may only discuss among themselves. Same way married people only complain to each other lol

Like you said, God cannot be mocked. At the end, the things that really mean something are freely given.

No man made concept or construct can ever make anyone happy.

There are two points a man can be depressed, when you have nothing and when you have it all. The latter is worse

Like you said, the things that mean something are freely given.

I am never against making money, but I have seen things in this my existence in life.

There are things money can't give you. That's where the Almighty pass all of us.

You see life
Money can't give it.

I remember one of president Buhari's associates, the guy was doing forex deals with Central Bank governor, just one deal covers $300 million.
He and his sons we're swimming in money. The CBN governor was his boy.

Two years ago the guy was feeling one kind and just drove himself to hospital, under few hours, he was dead.
Like a Muslim he was buried in one obscure graveyard in fct.
This was under 24 hours, people couldn't believe it.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
djon78:

I am never against making money, but I have seen things in this my existence in life.

There are things money can't give you. That's where the Almighty pass all of us.

You see life
Money can't give it.

I remember one of president Buhari's associates, the guy was doing forex deals with Central Bank governor, just one deal covers $300 million.

Two years ago the guy was feeling one kind and just drove himself to hospital, under few hours, he was dead.

this doesn't even make sense....

"There are things that money can't give you" so based on that fact, it's better to be poor?? C'mon!!

I don't mind that in life there are things that money can't buy,, but I want to be able to buy those things that money can buy - the latest gadgets, cars, fashions etc.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hehehe..

Who say money no dey important...

Who be dat person wey carry poverty use as deodorant..

Who are you?

Where did you come from?

How did you manifest?

Use your head ooo..

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
this doesn't even make sense....

"There are things that money can't give you" so based on that fact, it's better to be poor?? C'mon!!

I don't mind that in life there are things that money can't buy,, but I want to be able to buy those things that money can buy - the latest gadgets, cars, fashions etc.

Because it doesn't make sense to you

The breadth in your nostril is worth billions of dollars

Yes

Life, breadth is the greatest gift

You must have life to enjoy those things you mentioned

But if you don't have life

If you like have $100billion in your account, that labourer with just 5cent is better than you.

You mindset is just about the mundane things

See I am not bragging about life

But the good life I have experienced in this life, both in Nigeria and outside I ain't sure you have seen half of it.

But I can categorically tell you that money isn't everything

Simple

People that will be making life all about money most times are people wey never see money

When you see money

You go know say it's all about bullsh.it

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
djon78:

Because it doesn't make sense to you

The breadth in your nostril is worth billions of dollars

Yes

Life, breadth is the greatest gift

You must have life to enjoy those things you mentioned

But if you don't have life

If you like have $100billion in your account, that labourer with just 5cent is better than you.

You mindset is just about the mundane things

See I am not bragging about life

But the good life I have experienced in this life, both in Nigeria and outside I ain't sure you have seen half of it.

But I can categorically tell you that money isn't everything

Simple

People that will be making life all about money most times are people wey never see money

When you see money

You go know say it's all about bullsh.it

so because of all that, it's better to be poor?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
so because of all that, it's better to be poor?

Dude are you sure you go school at all?

Where did I tell you it's better to be poor

I am just try to let you know that even with all the riches, there is somewhere a poor man will have it over the rich man

That's how God balances life

Someone can be very rich but there are classes of food his doctor will advise him never to touch, but you see a poor man whom his body doesn't reject any food

Please I just don't want us to drag this issue

Abeg

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
djon78:

Dude are you sure you go school at all?

Where did I tell you it's better to be poor

I am just try to let you know that even with all the riches, there is somewhere a poor man will have it over the rich man

That's how God balances life

Someone can be very rich but there are classes of food his doctor will advise him never to touch, but you see a poor man whom his body doesn't reject any food

Please I just don't want us to drag this issue

Abeg
what does a poor man have that a rich man doesn't have? Cause a rich man is definitely not worrying about rent or where his next meal will come from. I can tell you a rich man is not even worried about inflation and the rise of petrol right now. These are all things that a poor man is losing sleep over day after day. Where is the advantage? Cause a rich man can afford costly medical treatments that a poor man can't. And eat healthier and live in a safer and cleaner environment. Where is poverty's advantage?

You tell me, what do you think a poor man has, that a rich man doesn't have?

We all have our problems in this world, rich or poor. Our problems may not be the same. But we all have our stresses. A poor man's problems are not better than a rich man's problems. Cause all problems are suited to its owner. Stop glamorizing the curse that is poverty. Africa is a land of suffering and misery and we don't need this mentality here. We're trying to build a better future for our children and make the remainder of our parents' lives better. Don't speak so well and so eloquently for poverty. It's a disease and a curse. It's an abomination. A tragedy.

Spread hope not darkness.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
djon78:

You see life
Money can't give it.

Agree 100% bro. You’re right.

May God give us the grace to focus on what really matters even when the world tries to dictate its own priority to us.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
what Don't speak so well and so eloquently for poverty. It's a disease and a curse. It's an abomination. A tragedy.

Baba has provoked.

I can empathize with the emotions you used in typing these last statements.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Baba has provoked.

I can empathize with the emotions you used in typing these last statements.

you noticed Cave! You're right.

This whole debate is redundant. This thread is full of young ambitious gentlemen who have their whole life ahead of them and they need to be assured that to have is far better than to lack.. They have to be motivated to aim higher. Not told that poverty has its virtues. No ways! Money keeps the world running. And many times the difference between life and death is money. Too many people have died prematurely just cause they were broke. They've lived in dangerous places that were the only cheap places they could afford and crime had its way with them. Others had illnesses that needed funds but they didn't have anything so they passed on. There's no scenario where poverty is better than wealth. We all have problems in this world,, but it is better to face problems with a full bank account.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Winnerly:

Very solid points bro. Learnt a thing or two from your write up.

It can be depressing if you think about it too much.

I guess we have to let nature even things out. Like Pete Davidson would say, no one really gets away with anything. It’s just when their karma comes, you won’t be there but rest assured it all balances out.

People get away with alot, deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheTraveler: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
djon78 talking as if poverty makes one immortal.

For every rich man that dies, millions of poor people have died from inability to afford proper healthcare. Comparing an elite like him to poor Nigerians is laughable, for all I know, he could have picked up the next available jet out of the country for proper treatment.

Seniorman, I beg you, even if you're allergic to money, please still make it for the sake of your children. Please!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
I
ubunja:
what does a poor man have that a rich man doesn't have? Cause a rich man is definitely not worrying about rent or where his next meal will come from. I can tell you a rich man is not even worried about inflation and the rise of petrol right now. These are all things that a poor man is losing sleep over day after day. Where is the advantage? Cause a rich man can afford costly medical treatments that a poor man can't. And eat healthier and live in a safer and cleaner environment. Where is poverty's advantage?

You tell me, what do you think a poor man has, that a rich man doesn't have?

We all have our problems in this world, rich or poor. Our problems may not be the same. But we all have our stresses. A poor man's problems are not better than a rich man's problems. Cause all problems are suited to its owner. Stop glamorizing the curse that is poverty. Africa is a land of suffering and misery and we don't need this mentality here. We're trying to build a better future for our children and make the remainder of our parents' lives better. Don't speak so well and so eloquently for poverty. It's a disease and a curse. It's an abomination. A tragedy.

Africa is a Land of suffering because the Blackman has not maximized the opportunities God and nature bestowed to her

In the 1960s, Nigerian citizens and citizens of many African nation's where extremely richer than countries like South Korea, Singapore, China, even Dubai etc
Today can you compare these nation's with any African nation?
So leave the issue of Blackman
When one fails to develop himself, he becomes a pariah

Whether we like it or not, there will be rich and there will be poor people

Infact the poor are so much in abundance on the Earth.

2 percent of the world population are controlling 95% of the resources of the Earth.
While the remaining 5% of resources are being hustled by the remaining 98% of humans on the Earth.

And I am not holding anybody from becoming rich.

But the rich and the poor will always be on the Earth. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
TheTraveler:
djon78 talking as if poverty makes one immortal.

For every rich man that dies, millions of poor people have died from inability to afford proper healthcare. Comparing an elite like Funtua to poor Nigerians is laughable, for all I know, he could have picked up the next available jet out of the country for proper treatment.

Seniorman, I beg you, even if you're allergic to money, please still make it for the sake of your children. Please!!!

Let me bust your bubble

You see Aliko dangote, the day he leaves this Earth and goes to the great beyond

Pin, shishi, he is not going to the other side of life with

That's how vain this life is

For me the reason for wealth is strictly to fight poverty.
Give to the less privilege
Put smile on the face of the poor
That poor boy that can't pay his school fees, give him scholarship to better his life
This to me is strictly the reason for wealth

Why do you think global billionaire like Warren buffet has willed away every of his wealth to charity. Why?

He is living in the same house he has been living for the past 40 years but he is worth close to $100 billion

Like I said
People that break there head over money are those that have not handled money before

Google men like John D Rockefeller
He was the richest man of his generation
But Rockefeller foundation till today is still touching lives of humans
Almost 100 years the man was dead and gone

Look up men like Aristotle onasis, there foundation are still dooling out millions of dollars yearly for scholarship, for medical help etc decades after he has gone

This to me is the true meaning of wealth and riches

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
djon78:

You see life
Money can't give it.

Funtua

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordTheus(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
emmaodet:

You are right bro and this is the more reason why ladies who marry struggling men but have potentials and along the way the man didn't make it, will be very hard on him and regret marrying him because they believed he has wasted their time and commitment for nothing.
They believe they have given him their best time just for him to fail them while they could have picked a better prospect when they were in their prime to choose. He has let them down and they won't be able to enjoy the life they have envisaged.
Also, about you saying dick is cheap while vagina is not. This statement is true
What do you mean vagina is not cheap? Haven't you been to a friendly neighborhood brothel? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
I find it incredulous that some guys are glorying and advocating for poverty? I mean you are not thinking of making your lives more comfortable but you are hoping on the opium that there is a heavenly house waiting for you if you are never rich here on earth. Why do you think your politicians are emblezzing money and buying properties abroad? It is so their generation will never lack and here you are glorifying a curse.

Folks are out there tolling so they can make it and pass wealth down to their generations. It is why the Caucasians are still wealthy because they pass down inheritance to their wards and the cycle keeps on but you aint thinking of that. Na poverty you wan pass down to your own generation and you will get your heavenly house made of gold in heaven.

Religion is truly the opium of the masses. So heart wrenching and sad.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2205) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.