Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2745825 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
Women understand each other. Yesterday, I was eavesdropping on my mum's and sister's discussion about the Channels news staff that allegedly beat up his wife. My sister told my mum the news, and my mum said IMMEDIATELY "women have sharp mouth, who knows what she could have been telling the husband." Yeh! grin The discussion went on and on and my mum dropped another one "It's probably accumulated anger from all the insult and verbal abuse she might have been dishing the husband. Maybe her salary was bigger than the husband and she was insulting him because of it."

If I said I was shocked by the secret women talk, I would be a liar. Women don't trust each other, but simps and team "I am a 'real' man" will trust a woman in the name of love ("there is no love without trust" nonsense). Women understand each other yet they don't trust each but you want to trust them and #believeallwomen, who you be sef? Some simps even crucified the reporter even though they never listened to his side of the story.

grin grin grin

CAPSLOCKED, Yamiriflathead, Ubunja, GLYCOLYSISS, oyolohi, MJBOLT, caveadullam, pansophist, ichidodo, Dpsychologist.
it's true man. Many times in cases of domestic violence the wife is the instigator. But it's never talked about.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneysoldier007(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
I centre my life in this manner
God,
Money,
Women.

God first because on a personal level I always feel I am not alone. I have come to learn to follow my instinct in everything I do cos I have noticed when I go against it, it turns out badly for me, this has built me over time to have a very strong instinct, let me put it, I allow that presence that makes me not feel alone lead me. I have been told by close friends I have a strong instinct. So when I say God, I don't mean the religious God, I mean The God!.

Money: It is next cos in my journey through life, people respect or value you based on how much you spend on yourself(achieve) and not how much you spend on a woman. Call me stingy I give zero fucqks, I rather spoil myself and go broke than spend on a woman and go broke and the reason is as a man when you are down but look around and see tones of things you spent money on and still enjoying them, it gives you a scintillating feeling, but for a woman, go broke and watch her leave you that's when you will realize you've been throwing money in a drainage all along, it's worse when you spent even longer time doing it.

Women: Now for young niggas always shouting relationship, relationship, NIGGAS relationship is a drag back for you yet to achieve anything, you are still eating free food, still saying Mommy thank you, maybe that's why, be a man first then you will know

"You can't find what you are not looking for",

We did that in our Uni days. We go dey School dey form serious relationship, our babe go travel go another state or enter town go konje Big boys wey don already dey soft.

Now I find it very funny when a chick comes for a weekend or a chill and her boyfriend is killing her with calls, that's when you'll know this bitches ain't shit. I slap ass and treat you like that bitch that you are expecting them to take it in a negative way and you are shocked they like it. So please what's the point of a "SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP" when we had sex without us dating, so why should we start dating after having sex?.

Ever noticed the longer you are around a woman the more you spend?, the longer the relationship the longer the manipulations and the more you are being manipulated to invest, both emotionally and financially.

Love does not exist, its just steady youthful puxxxy, vulnerability and too much fondness of her that was fucking with your mind the whole dammmmnnnnnnn time.

How do I get manipulated when I am not even giving you the chance to?

How do you summon the courage to bill me when I owe you nothing?

Well na Niggas wey put women on pedestal, carry relationship for head dey blow bar ontop woman anyhow na em dey fear heartbreak, wetin concern let me see what I can do.

Keep hunting for value, women will come easy, the more the value, the better the women.

For those who value relationships, please make sure she's investing heavily and I mean emotionally and financially, if not na TEARS GO END AM.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
Women understand each other. Yesterday, I was eavesdropping on my mum's and sister's discussion about the Channels news staff that allegedly beat up his wife. My sister told my mum the news, and my mum said IMMEDIATELY "women have sharp mouth, who knows what she could have been telling the husband." Yeh! grin The discussion went on and on and my mum dropped another one "It's probably accumulated anger from all the insult and verbal abuse she might have been dishing the husband. Maybe her salary was bigger than the husband and she was insulting him because of it."

If I said I was shocked by the secret women talk, I would be a liar. Women don't trust each other, but simps and team "I am a 'real' man" will trust a woman in the name of love ("there is no love without trust" nonsense). Women understand each other yet they don't trust each but you want to trust them and #believeallwomen, who you be sef? Some simps even crucified the reporter even though they never listened to his side of the story.

grin grin grin

CAPSLOCKED, Yamiriflathead, Ubunja, GLYCOLYSISS, oyolohi, MJBOLT, caveadullam, pansophist, ichidodo, Dpsychologist.
I love women...Just the way I love Jumping off a plane without parachute...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
ubunja:
it's true man. Many times in cases of domestic violence the wife is the instigator. But it's never talked about.
The way my mum was so sure that the woman might have instigated the whole thing confirmed what I already know. Women don't trust each other since they understand each other; however men are foolish enough to trust a woman's word blindly. Who the hell do these simps think they are?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wyry: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShugaFly(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Moneysoldier007:
God,
Money,
Women.

God first because on a personal level I always feel I am not alone. I have come to learn to follow my instinct in everything I do cos I have noticed when I go against it, it turns out badly for me, this has built me over time to have a very strong instinct, let me put it, I allow that presence that makes me not feel alone lead me. I have been told by close friends I have a strong instinct. So when I say God, I don't mean the religious God, I mean The God!.

Money: It is next cos in my journey through life, people respect or value you based on how much you spend on yourself(achieve) and not how much you spend on a woman. Call me stingy I give zero fucqks, I rather spoil myself and go broke than spend on a woman and go broke and the reason is as a man when you are down but look around and see tones of things you spent money on and still enjoying them, it gives you a scintillating feeling, but for a woman, go broke and watch her leave you that's when you will realize you've been throwing money in a drainage all along, it's worse when you spent even longer time doing it.

Women: Now for young niggas always shouting relationship, relationship, NIGGAS relationship is a drag back for you yet to achieve anything, you are still eating free food, still saying Mommy thank you, maybe that's why, be a man first then you will know

We did that in our Uni days. We go dey School dey form serious relationship, our babe go travel go another state or enter town go konje Big boys wey don already dey soft.

Now I find it very funny when a chick comes for a weekend or a chill and her boyfriend is killing her with calls, that's when you'll know this bitches ain't shit. I slap ass and treat you like that bitch that you are expecting them to take it in a negative way and you are shocked they like it. So please what's the point of a "SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP" when we had sex without us dating, so why should we start dating after having sex?.

Ever noticed the longer you are around a woman the more you spend?, the longer the relationship the longer the manipulations and the more you are being manipulated to invest, both emotionally and financially.

Love does not exist, its just steady youthful puxxxy, vulnerability and too much fondness of her that was fucking with your mind the whole dammmmnnnnnnn time.

Well na Niggas wey put women on pedestal, carry relationship for head dey blow bar ontop woman anyhow na em dey fear heartbreak, wetin concern let me see what I can do.

Keep hunting for value, women will come easy, the more the value, the better the women.

For those who value relationships, please make sure she's investing heavily and I mean emotionally and financially, if not na TEARS GO END AM.

My oga spitting facts ...
It’s nice to hear from you again brother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kazyhm(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martinez39s:

The wife also wanted the court to compel her husband to get a vasectomy so he could keep paying child support to only her and her kids. She wanted to destroy he chances of further procreation for selfish reasons. Fortunately, the judge didn't oblige. Wahala for who think the soulmate at home is a nawalt. grin

luminouz, pansophist (I will still respond to your post later), oyolohi, ubunja, glycolysiss, nyarimuflathead.

I have watched some couple of divorce proceedings where the plentif attoney requested for some very rediculous benefits from the defendant as a settlement..........and I was wondering about the rationale why a male judge would granted such killer request.......most importantly, the bias interpretation of those laws that brutally affect one party........but perplexed to still watched some opulent wedding ceremonies in such country.

Divorce settlement battles in court should have give rise to laws banning marriages in some countries in my opinion, especially from priests that officiate weddings.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:06am On Dec 09, 2020
luminouz emmaodet LordAdam16 oyolohi thanks for your response. Your points are duly noted.

My situation is actually a bit different other than being unhappy with wife or toxicity. We have passed the stage.

When I started having issues in marriage, it drove me to red-pill messages. So I acted some of the messages and got some results but not as much as I wanted. But then I realize there is a limit when you are already married unlike when single where you can decide to let go completely. My initial action was keeping late nights, drinking (which I am not a fan really), and I had multiple casual sex relationships - but something was still missing

I realized what I really wanted wasn't those things. After getting huge doses of Redpill messages. I sat down one day and analyzed my whole life and concluded that majority of my decisions in the past were influenced by consideration for others as against putting myself first. I have made some really shameful decisions and lost so many opportunities because I considered wife, even there are some I made when she was girlfriend it was that bad. We are talking about really big opportunities they are so shameful I can't tell anybody. All of a sudden, its like you just wake up and realize all your sacrifices will neither be appreciated nor rewarded eventually. And you are realizing when you are already past the 40yr mark, almost late. Those opportunities will never come back because of age.

The dilemma now is that I am planning a kind of last-ditch attempt at resuscitating the brilliant chances I missed because of love of others (which I eventually found out was not really worth the lost chances). The snag is that I have to throw almost all I have into it. That means if it fails, I won't be able to cater for the children. Yet I do not want to remain the way I am - just Ok guy by Nigerian standards able to afford 3 square meals. I know I am better than that even friends and colleagues tell me something is wrong with me because they know my capabilities.

I have considered all things involved, the only emotional baggage I have now is the children. I am trying my best to convince myself that it won't be my fault if they have to suffer for my decision. I never thought I will ever be in a situation to even consider them suffering but that is fast changing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:14am On Dec 09, 2020
LOL. I thought the redpill was to f--uck and f--uck. I f--ucked around so much but still I am not fulfilled. I suddenly realized that is not the problem. It is a feeling of underachieving because of emotional decisions.

My conclusion is that TRP is about bettering yourself, making decisions that further your interests. Women will eventually join you at whatever level you find yourself. But then the moment you sense that the relationship is slowing you, cut it off and move.

Relationships is like carrying load while travelling long distance.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:01am On Dec 09, 2020
foreman:
luminouz emmaodet LordAdam16 oyolohi thanks for your response. Your points are duly noted.

My situation is actually a bit different other than being unhappy with wife or toxicity. We have passed the stage.

When I started having issues in marriage, it drove me to red-pill messages. So I acted some of the messages and got some results but not as much as I wanted. But then I realize there is a limit when you are already married unlike when single where you can decide to let go completely. My initial action was keeping late nights, drinking (which I am not a fan really), and I had multiple casual sex relationships - but something was still missing

I realized what I really wanted wasn't those things. After getting huge doses of Redpill messages. I sat down one day and analyzed my whole life and concluded that majority of my decisions in the past were influenced by consideration for others as against putting myself first. I have made some really shameful decisions and lost so many opportunities because I considered wife, even there are some I made when she was girlfriend it was that bad. We are talking about really big opportunities they are so shameful I can't tell anybody. All of a sudden, its like you just wake up and realize all your sacrifices will not be appreciated eventually. And you are realizing when you are already past the 40yr mark, almost late. Those opportunities will never come back because of age.

The dilemma now is that I am planning a kind of last-ditch attempt at resuscitating the brilliant chances I missed because of love of others (which I eventually found out was not really worth the lost chances). The snag is that I have to throw almost all I have into it. That means if it fails, I won't be able to cater for the children. Yet I do not want to remain the way I am - just Ok guy by Nigerian standards able to afford 3 square meals. I know I am better than that even friends and colleagues tell me something is wrong with me because they know my capabilities.

I have considered all things involved, the only emotional baggage I have now is the children. I am trying my best to convince myself that it won't be my fault if they have to suffer for my decision. I never thought I will ever be in a situation to even consider them suffering but that is fast changing.

Bro, at this point, i will want you to tread carefully especially when you are thinking of going all out to achieve your aim. Thankfully, you have accesssed the risk and know that if you fail, it is going to be a disaster.
Now, using a good risk management plan, if you go in with 20% of your capital/equity, will it be enough? because honestly, i won't advise you to even go in with 50% not to talk of 100%.
Don't look at the profit side or the benefits alone, look at what can go wrong if it fails or didn't go as expected. It will be a total tsunami. You will fall into depression, may think suicide, shame of not been able to provide for the kids or wife again, which will trigger another ripple effect of insults, infidelity, divorce etc from your wife.
About you taking the drastic step of pursuing your dream with neglect of your kids ........
Sometimes in life, we need to take some drastic actions to give some drastic results.
Question is - this drastic step you want to take will take how many years to fully and positively materialise? that will determine if you are to take it and not suffer the kids too much thereby causing some damages.
There are situations whereby the kids will have to survive and adapt e.g
If you die today, somehow they will survive to live, if you have a fal accident that renders you useless(God forbid), they will have to survive miraculously albeit hard, if you lose your source of income, pending when you will get another, they will have to rough it.
So, the action you are about to take will take like how many years give or take before it materialises?

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2020
foreman:

I realized what I really wanted wasn't those things. After getting huge doses of Redpill messages. I sat down one day and analyzed my whole life and concluded that majority of my decisions in the past were influenced by consideration for others as against putting myself first. I have made some really shameful decisions and lost so many opportunities because I considered wife, even there are some I made when she was girlfriend it was that bad. We are talking about really big opportunities they are so shameful I can't tell anybody. All of a sudden, its like you just wake up and realize all your sacrifices will neither be appreciated nor rewarded eventually. And you are realizing when you are already past the 40yr mark, almost late. Those opportunities will never come back because of age.

Wow... I salute your courage bro and frankly, I am torn between asking you to go all out,damning the consequences and treading lightly because of the kids. But then, I also keep asking myself that what else do you have to lose if you go all out? You are 40 and opportunities won't come easier again and yet your kids would suffer if the plan fails. But then, I feel they deserve even better than what they currently have.

My advice: Go for it and whatever you do, DONT LOSE

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Moneysoldier007:
God,
Money,
Women.

This is just me... just that after God & money comes family

Women and relationships ain’t shit I tell guys always. Why buy the cow that comes with baggage when you can get the milk free?

Constantly improving and adding value to self is the best thing one can do as a guy and you must become selfish with your time, attention, energy, resources toward your improvements

Dare to be different!

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Youngzedd(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
luminouz:

Learn new words on a relationship forum? Most of those big ass words are better reserved for English students,not online peeps who want to get the message ASAP. Much of the message is lost in ambiguous words and its really a wasted effort on the OP's part. Now, many peeps dont even know what he wanted to pass across to them.

Who lost? Me? Nope....
OP? Oh yeah!!!

Robert Kiyosaki understands this, that's why he made his books so simple that even a primary school pupil will understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
This only serve to reinforce what bosses here have been preaching.
YOU'RE THE PRIZE.
Let her integrate into your lifestyle and frame.
DON'T TOLERATE BULLSHIT AND EXCESSES.

I find it more impressive, that the tweet was from a woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
foreman:

"All of a sudden, its like you just wake up and realize all your sacrifices will neither be appreciated nor rewarded eventually"

These, perhaps ,is the bitterest of all the pills.
I struggled badly to come to term with that line earlier on, in these journey,not until I compared that line of thought to the reality unfolding before my eyes, which I was too blind to see, in the past, on a daily basis.

I have witnessed a guy put his life on the line on a daily basis and engage in menial jobs to train his girlfriend in school, only for him to be dropped like a hot potato for a guy doing better than him, when the lady was done with her studies.
Not to mention thousands of similar stories we read virtually on a daily basis in the internet.
You provide all she needs and don't even want, just so to make her happy, at the end, most cases, your ass will be left with stupid reasons why it can no longer work out between you too.
The naive guy will be there begging and weeping that she should give his silly ass one more chance to make things right, without understanding the game on play ,in the background.
It's common knowledge that people should appreciate the sacrifices others makes for them, but not in these game.

Know these, and know peace, so you be careful the sacrifices you make, especially when dealing with women, because most cases, when they are done against your interest and self, you will live to regret them.
Tired of hearing "after all I have done for you, Felicia ?" kind of shalaye.
The "my girlfriend is different and can't do such stuff " category of men, I wash hand comot for una matter, I no fit shout.

I come in peace.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
The "my girlfriend is different and can't do such stuff " category of men, I wash hand comot for una matter, I no fit shout.

I come in peace.

• team nawalt
• team "it will never happen to me."
• team "she is different, she won't do that to me."
• team "red pill is for immature boy."
• team "just make money and women issue will stop."
• team "you are not married yet so don't talk about marriage, you will understand when you get married."
• team "real men spend on their women."
• team "just find the right women."

Their case dey weak person.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Martinez39s:

• team nawalt
• team "you are not married yet so don't talk about marriage, you will understand when you get married."
• team "just find the right women."

Lol...nawa
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2020
Martinez39s:

• team nawalt
team "just find the right women."

At the bolded: Where are they?

Where they exist, would they be enough for men, and to alter the madness that constitute today's dating market?

In long term relationships like marriage/cohabitation, what is the guarantee that the (she) wouldn't switch from the good to the bad?

Issues for the Purple Pill and NAWALTS.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
They can't tolerate what men tolerate from them. They can't date a broke guy but they don't bother about being broke.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT(AWALT): Yeah, my mama and sisters inclusive, and all other XX chromosomes related to me by blood or handshake or mere admiration.

Teacher: How do you save your money?

Olodo student: don't give women.

Authority: You prove to be wise if you don't spend your hard coins on b!tches.

Martinez39s, I cited the mention, you're the olodo student.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Danycrusoe:
They can't tolerate what men tolerate from them. They can't date a broke guy but they don't bother about being broke.

This is normal.na...na only dem fit tell you say as a man you are SUPPOSED to live in a well furnished flat and have a car and all that...with so much scorn for those who dont have...till you get to their family house and discover, the place is rented, TV is black and white, GoTv is missing, No generator, its 2 bedroom flat with leaking roof and zero tiles.
Why dafuq can't you complain the same way and change your own house first na? undecided

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 11, 2020
Skepticus:

Don Jazzy is an entertainer and as it is with a lot of entertainers, the image they portray to the public may be far different from what they believe and do, in their private lives. It's too "early" to judge his regular open display of "crush" on rihanna as simping, even though, the act might be seen as one. We have seen folks in entertainment sing or act red pill in open display and turn out to be miserable wussies in their private love life and vice versa.

Personally, I prefer to judge people's awareness of the red pill by what they do in their private lives than what they do or say in the open. Anyone can say anything. I also, judge them by the consequences of the actions they do, in the long run (in relation to their personal growth and the society where they live) whether those actions appear blue-pilled or red-pilled at the moment that it was done.

In my own opinion of Don Jazzy, I do suspect that the guy is low-key anti-natalist, MGTOW putting on an act (he may have a natural crush on Rihanna, as a sex symbol, though) to wow his mostly blue-pilled fans and also deflect them from his noticeable action of choosing not to commit to any woman or having kids despite having a high sexual market value (by Nigerian standards). The late JT Tom-West is also suspect. I may be wrong about both, though.

I think this assertion Isn't far from the truth.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:20am On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin guess what she called him a MAN undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Wherever Simps are gathered, men who're most worthy of rewards and favours are jettisoned for painted faces and augmented bodies.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: Men first.

31 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Savagethe21st:
so what do you advice men should do since many women are joining the feminism wave. Should we just seek women who are into the culture of previous generations

Apologies for the delay in my response.

As always, I'll open with a disclaimer (when necessary):

I'm MGTOW. By default, I'm a proponent of 1 Corinthians 7:1. As such, it's fair to actively parse my comment for bias and I may not be the best person to listen to on purple pill matters.

That said, the good thing is quite a portion--if not a majority of commercially successful media personalities in the manosphere are purple-pillers. So there isn't a shortage of good advice from folks who've taken the same path you intend to and who you might better relate with on shared experiences.

Take this remarkable comment by pansophist for example ('twas a response to yet another blue-pilled complainant):

Before choosing to be in a committed relationship with my partner, I made two resolutions to myself how I'll handle situations if things goes south. I will never loose peace because of a partner. I didn't tell her the resolution I made. its just within me. So there you go.

1. At the very least, the only thing I need from a woman is kids, sex, and companionship. If she bear my kids and stop living up to her other duty as a partner, and refused to make it up, that is the end. I'm out. I refuse to fulfil my duties if she refuse to live up to hers.

2. A separated family is better than a toxic one. Its better for the kids to experience love with each parents separately, than to experience toxicity in a loveless home together. My kids will still have the best provisions from a father, and my supporting ascendants can take of them if need be.

The problem I see with you is that you are not in charge. You lack the willpower to accept your new reality, adapt, and cut off your presence, support, and allow her to actually go deep the rabbit hole she wants to go into. Be cold as ice. Your love and service should be absent, that is becomes clear you changed too. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. You are a man in the sense that if you look after yourself well, with resources to complement, you can still get another woman far younger and beautiful than her, and that will be her karma. A woman will give you her loyalty when she knows too well that she is replaceable instantly with far quality woman than her.

In matters of love, and in the face of those lovey-dovey act, the foundation should be bedrocked on logic, pragmatism, and damage control. Dont let those emotions and display of affection fool you, your eyes must be sharp on the ball. And if she change, you change as well. Chances are, she can do all these because she is assured of your support no matter how ridiculous her behaviors. She knows the password to your loyalty, which is that you can't leave her for the sake of your kids. Yes, what's keeping you miserable.

How about your parents taking care of your kids if you do not have the time? You need to accept that modern women are totally different from the fairy tales men are bombarded with through media. Times have changed. And to navigate smoothly in this new terrain, you must update your mindset to fit with the 21st century women, understand how they think and play accordingly.

You are the one that is making yourself miserable. She has made up her mind to not uphold the integrity of your family, and you should adapt to this new reality, not wishing on the return of past glory. Accept it with grace as a man and move on. A relationship worth fighting for is one where both people are willing to make it work, not just you. In every relationship, the one that needs the other the least has all the power, and you must make it clear that she is not only replaceable, but disposable if she mess up. Free yourself, its in your hands.

If you need a precis or a pocketbook guide to committed relationships for a redpiller in the 21st century, importantly by someone who is walking the talk, that's as concise as it'd get.

The template is reproducible and easy to grasp.

A: Be certain of what you want.
B. Know what you'd compromise on and what you wouldn't compromise on.
C. Be willing to take your leave if she fails to meet her end of the bargain on a key benefit in the "no compromise" column.

===

Now, maybe you want to hear what I have to say on the subject. In which case, I'd oblige.

I'd answer your question first. Then touch on the wider subject matter for emphasis

---

Your question was:

So what do you advice men should do since many women are joining the feminism wave. Should we just seek women who are into the culture of previous generations?

Seeking women who are into the culture of previous generations is still possible in traditional climes like ours. However, times are changing for everyone and she'll inevitably be influenced by the changes. Especially if you reside in an urban setting or your own attempts at self-improvement offer her the opportunity to see first-hand what 'modern' women are up to and the complete insanity they can get away with.

Now you might be fortunate that she stays traditional ad infinitum. But the odds of that are low.

---

You may have heard the expression:

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, and Weak men create hard times.

This is relevant because by definition, culture is the way of life of a particular group of people. We are at the "good times create weak men" stage, which explains the changing culture. Thinking you can flip the script as a one-man army is wishful thinking.

To be accurate, we've been down this road before. In times of weariness and disaster, women don't care about rights. They just want to be safe and have access to resources. Of course, men have to bear the brunt of it and pay with our lives. However, when hard times are over and things are blissful, they get their rights without much prodding.

Ancient Egyptian women during the Middle Kingdom had more rights than modern Egyptian women. Why wouldn't they? The Empire was the dominant power on the planet, there was zero unemployment, little to no social mobility, and the concept of Ma'at meant everyone knew their place and their roles in keeping the empire running.
Spartan women had more rights than Athenian and even Persian women. Why wouldn't they? Their men subjugated a slave population that outnumbered the native Spartan population and they were feared on the battlefield. Like today with Western women having machines perform all their menial tasks. Spartan women had slaves do all their menial tasks.
Likewise with Roman women (citizens) compared to their contemporaries.

With the end of World War II and the ensuing prosperity and bliss, the same thing is happening with Western women.

===

Now in the past, because of existential threats, there were hard limits to how much leeway women could get when times were good.

Today, most of those existential threats are no more with sovereignty, rules of engagement, war crimes, the ratification of fundamental human rights, mutually assured destruction and other fail-safe mechanisms.

As such, eventually that culture of previous generations that you fondly reminisce about will die out as simping becomes the gold standard. And those of us who live in urban settings or in the West/West-leaning conclaves are on the front-row.

This explains why it is not accurate to use some of the enduring longstanding marriages of yesteryears as templates for today. Ma Adeboye will not tell Pa Adeboye to go sleep on the couch after an argument. Joke Silva does not expect Olu Jacobs to share the chores 50:50. So while they celebrate their golden jubilees and you're fantasizing about replicating it or using them as #relationshipgoals, understand that the pillars and culture that made that possible are not available to you.

To get to that same point, be prepared to be chewed inside out and embark on a wildly different and rigorous journey.

===

Thus, if you still decide to go for committed relationships, even though contemporary culture puts you at a disadvantage; the last thing you want to do is hope to find a unicorn. The idea of unicorns is that they're rare. Not enough to go round, are always sought after even if they're spoken for, and that at the end of the day, they're still horses.

A traditional woman is still a woman. And to give a lucid instance, most of the diaspora men who failed to realize that fact by inviting "women who are into the culture of previous generations" from Nigeria were sharply lectured with cold, hard horror experiences.

The best you can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Mind you, this is not as nihilistic as it sounds. This is not to mean that you would not have happy times in a committed relationship or marriage as a purple-piller. Especially if you continue to improve yourself and apply TRP nuggets shared here.

Heck, there are a lot of purple-pillers who say the good times are worth the risk and eventual lull periods. In any case, it's not my place to question your reality. That's one of the few good things about the current climate and one I hope more TRPillers take advantage of, you're at liberty to do whatever makes you happy.

Just remember that as investment bankers say "past performance is no guarantee of future results" and ensure you've made appropriate preparations or contingency plans should you become a statistic. Because we only hear complaints after the women have showed their wild side. But when modern men are feeling like Jay Z thinking they have their partners wrapped around their fingers, rather than make hay while the sun shines, they're usually reckless both in words and deeds.

Don't be reckless.

1. Enter every relationship with a clear idea of what you expect to get out of it and what you can reasonably expect to sacrifice.

If you're going in because you prefer to raise your kids in a nuclear family and are willing to sacrifice your individuality, many of your dreams, some of your cherished friendships, amongst many other things. Then by the gods, if years later she becomes insufferable that it begins to affect the family unit and your kids well being, read her the Riot Act.

2. I have to repeat this, have a clear idea of what you can reasonably expect to sacrifice.

Everything has a price. Including entering a marriage or a committed relationship. It might not sound like a big deal now. But 12 years later, you'd wake up, look at her face as she sleeps and wonder "how the f*ck was I so arrogant to believe I could deal with this sh*t for decades".

3. If you're improving yourself, she should be too.

If you choose to overlook this or tolerate her nasty, that's your prerogative and should be your choice. Don't be knackered into believing that while you're working on yourself and literally sucking up to your boss to maintain your lifestyle and not lose her, that her flaws are a package deal that you MUST accept without her even attempting to work on them.

In the 21st century, that's a pile of crap. If marriage is work, you should not be the only one stacking bricks.

4. Live in the moment, enjoy the little things, and soak up the experiences.

Because it might not last, it might be all that gets you through the bad times, it might be your only respite when you look back on your misadventure, or even be a critical reason why your marriage, civil union, or committed relationship lasts.

5. Have an insurance plan.

Whether it's walking away, getting a mistress, separation, signing a prenup if you're in the diaspora, having a sizable nest egg that can't be touched even if she goes scorched earth; never as a rule of thumb let yourself be at the mercy of a woman (or any human being for that matter).

Don't tempt fate! And don't let anyone guilt-trip you into thinking looking out for yourself means you don't "love" her enough. That should go both ways, if she "loves" you enough, she should want you to be happy if things don't work out.

6. Doing all these things and more does not guarantee anything.

People discover new things about themselves. Circumstances change and people react differently to change. Also, everyone has a breaking point.

===

In fairness, I'll admit, it is depressing.

Most guys out there are just looking for dependable companionship, respect, and appreciation and are willing to walk to the ends of the earth for any woman who'd provide that or even the mere illusion of that. Unfortunately, they have to go searching through treacherous terrain for something their grand and great grand fathers probably took for granted.

That said, in the voice of Eneke the Bird, "Since [hunters] have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching."

Be like Eneke the Bird.

-Lord

57 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2020
foreman:

From what I understand, you've followed the path society's version of a "responsible" man should take for half or roughly two-third of your life.

Now is the time when you should actually be reaping the rewards of all your sacrifices, not asking yourself what went wrong.

So of course I'd be the last person to talk you out of throwing everything you've got into one last ditch attempt to scrape something before your body begins to betray you.

About your kids, they'd have to tough it out whatever happens. You're partly (or mainly) doing this for them.

That said, it's not the worst idea in the world to moderate your plans, so your kids are not completely exposed to hardship. Unless it's one of those all-or-nothing type of projects.

Continue to brood on it and if things check out pull the trigger. However, before you do, make certain you fully acknowledge what the risks are and what your options are if things go to sh*t. Your heart is already in the right place. What you need to do now is make peace with the tough choice you might have to make if your plans fail.

If you can't, don't. If you can, go for it.

All the best.

-Lord

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sadly, the world is filled with simps who would do anything for the coochie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Females don't care about your struggles Bruh
They hangout at the finish line and
Bãng the winners

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
2dice01:
Females don't care about your struggles Bruh
They hangout at the finish line and
Bãng the winners
Reason why every hustling dude should stay woke of their plans. bang those ones waiting for you at the finish line while you go for a young untouched virgin worthy of your resources.

No perforated hymen should be accepted after all your struggles. like Caveadullam said: Wh0res should be forced into extinction. pity yourself abeg.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice pills today!!! cheesy..

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
one thing I find irritating is how a man will develop himself to high value status and will now decide to settle for less,women will never settle for less, men too should follow the same trend.

21cents:
Reason why every hustling dude should stay woke of their plans. bang those ones waiting for you at the finish line while you go for a young untouched virgin worthy of your resources.

No perforated hymen should be accepted after all your struggles. pity yourself abeg.

38 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: michealewela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.