Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2704025 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2022
princekami:

I didn’t want to derail this thread that’s why I asked people to checkout his page. Alucks Mahaha claims the Bible is black history which was stolen by the white filtered and being used against us.
His claims sounds Logical to an extent claiming civilization which we know started in Egypt ( a black dominated society ) and that the Bible was written by black people. And when I was younger I remember some scholars say that Jesus Christ is a black man and that the Garden of Eden was discovered in South Africa.

Once again pardon me for detailing this thread.✌�
okay,, personally i don't have the time and patience for these kinds of debates. I thought it was something else.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
▪︎ "Only strong men can overlook a woman's past."

▪︎"It takes a strong and brave man to mend a heart he didn't break and raise a child he didn't birth."

▪︎"If you are not a virgin as a man, you don't have the grounds to seek a virgin and chaste bride."

▪︎"Everyone has a past. Don't judge a girl by her past. (What an oloriburuku)."

▪︎"Nothing wrong in paying bride price for nonvirgins."

▪︎"Nonvirgins have more experience and maturity, so they make a good match."

▪︎"Virgins will cheat because they want to explore later, but nonvirgins have seen it all and will be more faithful."

Oh! This is not for me. I repeat this is not for me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:
If you think you need money more than you need the redpill. Congrats, you will get lots of women with the money, but you will be like a man that has a wound on his leg, if you do not clean and nurture the wound, flies will feast on it. You can only kill as much flies as you can, but they will not stop coming until the wound gets healed.

Key point,

it is not the man that is attracting the flies, it is the wound!

If you do not have wound and you sit with someone that has it, flies will not notice you but the person that has it.

Red pill is when you have wound, you knows how to take care of it so it doesn’t attract flies and make it heal.

"A man who has vast resources is a powerful man but the man who has resources and knowledge, that's a god in a fancy mortal suit"

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2022
JESHAL:
There was a time I was in group with young teens that just got admission into the university, I was the oldest as I was already in school grin, in the WhatsApp group they were posting childlike secondary school comments and articles, there were two specific girls there trying to evangelize in the group, sharp guy like men I changed the interaction into an adult themes conversation, one of such was that I will no matter what not eat pussy,that most girls are unhygienic and that it's not my style, my guys you need to see the way these decent girls that you would think have never heard the word penisx started to message me that they don't agree that haba I must taste coochie, that's it's sweet and pleasurable for Dem, so this fantasy exist in the mind of church going girls, wow, one of the girls went so far and exposed herself that she has been into kinky romantic novels that she craves for BDSM, to be enslaved and treated worthlessly and sadistically, she even said that's the only thing that turns her on, normal and straight sex is too boring and predictable, mind you this the girl that spams the WhatsApp group the most with daily devotionals, links,etc, I had to bring her guards down so that she could expose herself there, I'm telling you there is a dark side to every woman waiting to be exposed but only by the right man willing to go there, don't let her innocent face and religious facade fool you, unleash that slut within her, push her into places out of her comfort zone and watch how excited she becomes, don't be delusional, don't be naive, don't be gullible,"good girl is a myth even if it existed, it was ancient ,in our historical past, mordern women are unfettered Hypergamous time bombs waiting to be exposed for the innate hoes they truly are"
If we are not going to be hypocrite all these Sexual Fantasy Men/Women have been doing it exist back in the days.
It doesn't start years ago all the the things we see today have exist before.
So i guess sexual fantasy have existed way back since 18AB but to prove my point/comment correct/right i went wikipedia.com to make a research about bdsm only to discover it been around since 5th century BC ( 409 ) grin in etruscan in Italy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2022
MJBOLT:
A very dangerous past grin
lol, Dem nor fit forget this one cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2022
IamV:
Forgive her,please.

Call her & apologize to her for not being emotionally, financially & sexually supportive enough,and you take full responsibility for her seeking sexual satisfaction outside.
She might end up getting pregnant from that guy,please,man up & take responsibility for the baby too,you have hurt her enough.
Your reward is in heaven.
She might end up getting any of this venereal diseases,man up & fund her medicals,after all,you genuinely love her & she's the air you breathe.
Is she on a monthly allowance ?
If no, you see, you're the problem.
Go enroll her on a monthly allowance after you have apologized to her.
20% of your monthly earnings for a start,then you improve on it as your relationship progresses.

Ignore those asking you to move on ,they don't care about your feelings.

Top Notch Sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:

With women, there is nothing like sex styles and kinks for hoès/bad chicks/prostitutes/ slay queens and sex styles and kinks for good girls. Such distinction and classification don't exist with females, they only exist in the minds of naive men due to society upbringing. With females it is either they enjoy it or not, shikena!

This is why all girls are sexual freaks to the guys that turn them on and apply game. That's why as a married man if your wife is forming holy holy and refuses to give you doggy claiming it is the stuff of hoès and she picks offence, know that you are being scammed because she will giving it to the guy who turns her on and unleashes the inner hoè.

I think this is the main factor behind Okafor's law. An ex who tapped into her dark side will always have space booked in her mind and heart. It also explains why a woman with a very rich husband can still sleep with a gateman.

I'd like to think that, theoretically, if a man (husband) is able to satisfy both a woman's dark sexual side and other needs for years or decades straight she will be content and give him peace of mind.. but of course that's the logical approach. If she doesn't get it all = discontent (leads to wahala).
If she gets it all = boredom (leads to wahala). There truly is no winning with that gender.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Kipaji:

I know that almost all women (men too, by the way) have wild fantasies. But how many of these fantasies are realised? By how many women? That's where the debate was.

Women by nature do not have an incentive to willfully acknowledge not to mention share the wild fantasies they've realized.

They are also the biggest proponents of the argument that having a fantasy does not necessarily mean they'll act it out. As it offers a veritable cop out.

More importantly, to thoroughly work out just how much women engage in their fantasies, it is pertinent to ask, what stops them from actualizing it? In todays age where a ward under a watchful guardian can take a 30 minutes to 3 hour detour to collect at the back of a shop and free/affordable data allow women to engage with all manner of elements, what exactly stops them from acting out a fantasy?

Unlike men who can have fantasies and go years looking for an outlet, babes do not have such restrictions. Unless of course it's a jarring fantasy like non-fatal asphyxiation or pegging a guy. For most fantasies and kinks, there's always someone (or squad) who is willing, heck, who will pay her, to put it to practice.

And she'll keep it to herself. Why should she go broadcasting that she likes to be gangb*nged? Everyone tries to cultivate a positive image. The sisterhood would love to make you believe that most women have never acted out their wild desires. It's just an innocent desire they masturbate to but have/will never put into practice. Ask why? And you get sly responses like, 'What do you take me for'? Instead of the truth, which is that, with the right person and under the right conditions, they're game.

And hell will freeze over before they admit to doing it or planning to, if you'll not be the object of their fantasy. Because accept it or not, most men relate with women based on perception and their image. Even blue-pilled men who are fond of excusing their excesses get PG-13 versions of their sexcapades.

Lastly, and this is crucial to note, in life, hope for the best, but expect the worst. Let a woman surprise you by her unscripted reactions. Discard how she describes or portrays herself. You do not go to an interview in singlet and boxers.

-Lord

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2022
tosaino95:
If we are not going to be hypocrite all these Sexual Fantasy Men/Women have been doing it exist back in the days.
It doesn't start years ago all the the things we see today have exist before.
So i guess sexual fantasy have existed way back since 18AB but to prove my point/comment correct/right i went wikipedia.com to make a research about bdsm only to discover it been around since 5th century BC ( 409 ) grin in etruscan in Italy.

Of course, it has always existed. Humans have had no major genetic alterations in 100,000 years. So the fantasies of the individuals who founded the first cities like Jericho at the very start of the Holocene epoch, are pretty much still the same today. What has changed is access. Especially for women.

In that instance by Jeshal, consider how long and inconvenient it would have been for him to get the same responses if he had put forward that statement in person before the proliferation of connected mobile devices.

In the past, it was possible in the relatively small communities, for women to grow old without ever encountering someone who even tickles their wild thoughts. They married early, life expectancy was low, and leisure activities/opportunities were far and in between.

What do you think women do with all their spare time and privacy? They're not reading Plato's The Republic.

-Lord

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2022
ElasmoBranchii:

I concur. PMO is not good.

Mattfeuter, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. That there are no scientific research done on the negative effect of PMO, doesn't mean PMO is not harmful.

If you would care to share with us scientific research on the pros of PMO...

Here are quotes from some popular books.

"From a biomechanical
perspective, the indication is
that men who consistently
masturbate are essentially broadcasting their status as
Pheromonal Betas – and
women’s biochemical
mechanics subconsciously
registers this about them" — The Rational male by Rollo Tomassi.

"In fact, from an
evolutionary standpoint, the
Beta males of our feral
hunter-gatherer beginnings
would be more prone to
masturbation as a sexual
release since, theoretically,
they would’ve had less access
to breeding opportunities than
Alpha males. It would then
follow that definitive,
subconscious behavioral and chemical cues would evolve
to aid females in selecting the
best mate for parental
investment. " — The Rational Male by Rollo tomassi.

"P.S. I've been reading Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, and I want to suggest something related. If you regularly masturbate, you can easily become addicted. This addiction comes in the form of daily regularity that curbs your desire to go out. It also does not allow you to harness your sex drive, which can be used to motivate yourself to work on wealth-building projects. If you aren't getting laid on a regular basis (which happens to all of us
from time to time), then don't just choke 'til you're broke. Set a date with yourself. Only jerk it once a week." — The Game by Neil Strauss.
Well this sounds right and logical.." it does notvallow you to harness your sex drive which can be used to motivate yourself to work on wealth building projects.."

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
So last Ramadan festival I asked my girlfriend what she will give me as Sallah gift, she said NOTHING without even thinking about it. I said no problem, Last week I was just going through her Facebook messenger and I discovered a chat of my girlfriend and this guy her course mate. This guy asked my girlfriend for Sallah gift and my girlfriend got him a pack of chocolate and chicken despite the fact he said she has nothing for me o. When I confronted her today about the chat she told me the boy was just a student that I am even richer than the boy. That me o I am bigger than chocolate and chicken. That it's nothing I should please forget about it that she is going to get me something this coming Sallah.
She has been calling me since and I won't even bother myself to pick the call. The thing shock me o.
Imagine

sorry o but u was a simp prior to this revelation, I suppose u are one of those people that castigated warnings of "money don't keep women"

But we are glad u now see the light, just focus On yourself bro, that is if you go gree OO grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fcmb2022(f): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2022
dontrulee:

They reveal themselves. Can you catch the signals?? grin cheesy
How do they reveal their selves?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Kipaji:

I get the message, but let's be realistic guys. I think that we tend to exaggerate things sometimes. How many girls have had such experiences? 1 in 100 000? You're making it seem more common than it actually is.

The whole essence of these warnings is to keep u readily aware that it is a possibility, that is why it is a rule that redpill isn't about hating women

Just be conscious!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fcmb2022(f): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Top Notch Sarcasm
Aswr bro Sarcasm in the highest order.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
Well this sounds right and logical.." it does notvallow you to harness your sex drive which can be used to motivate yourself to work on wealth building projects.."

I have the “think and grow rich” audio in my phone. It’s an eye opener.

Chapter Eleven talked about the Mystery of sex transmutation”

Not to bore the thread with a long write up, after listening to the audio morning and night while asleep, I found out that indeed reckless dissipating of sperm lowers the drive to many possibilities. Further research made me study gays and found out gays are actually men but they do not express masculinity and sex, they express femininity also with masculine energy to succeed in their endeavors. They combined two important elements, masculine and feminine energy. Why do you think gays succeed mostly in whatever they do? Because they do not channel the energy to chasing pvssies and counting scores.

If you take the mind of a gay and open it, you’ll likely not see any trace of thoughts of wanting and drawing plans on how to fvck a girl they met yesterday at the club. (Gays that are feminine, known as bottomers)

If you want us to go further, cases of men using their penis for money rituals and it’s said he cannot have an erection. Majority of them are not cases of “rituals” but phenomenon where by his penis becomes incapacitated and rendered useless for anything sex. Such a man will no longer have anything to do with chasing women for sex but his goals and life ambitions through a process called mind conditioning.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
Though we can end up agreeing to disagree, but it is good that we air our views and compare notes and experiences.

That being said, I will like you to note that the way women and the conventional male mind look at sex are different. Men are the ones that associate morality and ethics with sex and they project this on women due to ignorance.

To women, sex and having their fun is just like drinking water from a tap and there are no shame, morality or ethics females associate with sex; it is strictly enjoyment. Being the solipsistic, emotional and self-centered gender in the intersexual dynamics, they follow their emotions and "wonderful" experiences which they like when it comes to sex, especially when they think they won't get caught.

What is doggy to a female? What is sucking d!ck to a female? What is threesòme with two guys and double penetration to a female? Absolutely nothing! As long as she likes it, she knows can take it, and the secret opportunity is there, she has no problem. It is strictly enjoyment. Morals, ethics, upbringing or religion won't stop her from doing with the sharp guy what turns her on, the only that will stop her in such scenario is if she is not interested (ie. turned on) in the style and doesn't have the kink.

With women, there is nothing like sex styles and kinks for hoès/bad chicks/prostitutes/ slay queens and sex styles and kinks for good girls. Such distinction and classification don't exist with females, they only exist in the minds of naive men due to society upbringing. With females it is either they enjoy it or not, shikena!

This is why all girls are sexual freaks to the guys that turn them on and apply game. That's why as a married man if your wife is forming holy holy and refuses to give you doggy claiming it is the stuff of hoès and she picks offence, know that you are being scammed because she will giving it to the guy who turns her on and unleashes the inner hoè.
"Men are the ones that associate morality and ethics with sex"

One day we'll have to have an in depth discussion about this...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:

Not to bore the thread with a long write up, after listening to the audio morning and night while asleep, I found out that indeed reckless dissipating of sperm lowers the drive to many possibilities. Further research made me study gays and found out gays are actually men but they do not express masculinity and sex, they channel the energy to femininity. Why do you think gays succeed mostly in whatever they do? Because they do not channel the energy to chasing pvssies and counting scores.

If you take the mind of a gay and open it, you’ll likely not see any trace of thoughts of wanting and drawing plans on how to fvck a girl they met yesterday at the club.

If you want us to go further, cases of men using their penis for money rituals and it’s said he cannot have an erection. Majority of them are not cases of “rituals” but phenomenon where by his penis becomes incapacitated and rendered useless for anything sex. Such a man will no longer have anything to do with chasing women for sex but his goals and life ambitions through a process called mind conditioning.
please kindly send me this audio please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
please kindly send me this audio please. Thanks

I don’t know how I can send it, if you have an iPhone and you listen to songs with the Apple Music app, you can search for it. But you must be a paying member to do access the music app.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
princekami:

I didn’t want to derail this thread that’s why I asked people to checkout his page. Alucks Mahaha claims the Bible is black history which was stolen by the white filtered and being used against us.
His claims sounds Logical to an extent claiming civilization which we know started in Egypt ( a black dominated society ) and that the Bible was written by black people. And when I was younger I remember some scholars say that Jesus Christ is a black man and that the Garden of Eden was discovered in South Africa.

Once again pardon me for detailing this thread.✌�
Are we not taking things far with this thing of unverified claims?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kipaji:
"Having sex and doing wild things are very much common"... Yep that is true, with one man and one woman. But certain practices are not that widespread.
Well said.
Keep your mind open bro.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:

Not to bore the thread with a long write up, after listening to the audio morning and night while asleep, I found out that indeed reckless dissipating of sperm lowers the drive to many possibilities. Further research made me study gays and found out gays are actually men but they do not express masculinity and sex, they express femininity also with masculine energy to succeed in their endeavors. They combined two important elements, masculine and feminine energy. Why do you think gays succeed mostly in whatever they do? Because they do not channel the energy to chasing pvssies and counting scores.

If you take the mind of a gay and open it, you’ll likely not see any trace of thoughts of wanting and drawing plans on how to fvck a girl they met yesterday at the club. (Gays that are feminine, known as bottomers)

Can you kindly share me the Audiobook ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:

I don’t know how I can send it, if you have an iPhone and you listen to songs with the Apple Music app, you can search for it. But you must be a paying member to do access the music app.
I only have a samsung

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Gees in the house, can you imagine??
https://www.nairaland.com/7189483/please-guys-what-young-girl#114022017

Islaady:
How old are you?
I asked because you wants a serious relationship with a 19years old girl undecided A girl that is still very young & naive! A girl that is not emotionally and morally ready for a serious relationship or marriage!

THE FIRST REPLY FROM THE THREAD.

A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL IS "YOUNG AND NAIVE" TO MAINTAIN ONE PARTNER BUT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO BE A LYING DECEPTIVE SÈX PEDDLER? THE WAY THESE WOMEN REASON. MAKE NO MISTAKE. 80% OF FELLOW WOMEN WILL SUPPORT HER.

THESE WOMEN THINK IT'S EVIL FOR A 30-YEAR-OLD MAN TO HAVE A RESPONSIBLE RELATIONSHIP (OR ATTEMPT MARRIAGE) WITH A 20-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. THEY CALL IT PREDATION. BUT THEY THINK IT'S A GREAT IDEA FOR THE SAME 20-YEAR-OLD GIRL TO MARRY A 60-YEARS-OLD MILLIONAIRE. THEY CALL IT SECURING THE BAG AND CHASING GOALS.

ONLY IN THIS ERA IS A 35-YEAR-OLD WOMAN TOO YOUNG TO BE JAILED FOR MURDER OR HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING, BUT A 17-YEAR-OLD GIRL IS "MATURED" ENOUGH TO BECOME A PROSTITUTE OR LIVE HER LIFE DISPLAYING HER BODY ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LIKES.

TRYING TIMES. THESE THINGS GENERALLY HARDLY CONCERN ME BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF AMBITION AND I HAVE NO TIME TO BOTHER ABOUT THE THINGS THAT I CAN'T FIX PERTAINING THE MORAL DECADENCE IN SOCIETY. I ALWAYS BELIEVE I'M A QUALITY FELLOW AND WILL NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS THAN QUALITY. SHOULD REALLY BE WAHEEB AND TOBIAS SETTLING FOR THESE WORTHLESS WOMEN AND THEIR SUPPORTERS AND NOT YOU AND I.
smiley

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
IT'S ONE THING FOR A GIRL TO CHEAT ON YOU.

BUT THEN WHEN YOU'RE A 20+ YEARS OLD RICH GUY AND YOUR TEENAGE SUPPOSEDLY NAIVE GIRL GOES TO CHEAT ON YOU WITH A 60-YEARS-OLD GRANDPA WHO YOU'RE PROBABLY RICHER THAN AND MORE ATTRACTIVE AND EDUCATED AND QUALIFIED THAN, LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT HER LEVEL OF PROMISCUITY, BROS, YOU DON'T HAVE SINGLE FRAME KPATAKPATA! YOUR GAME IS LITERALLY SHĮT AND ALL THE TESTOSTERONE YOUR ANCESTORS PASSED DOWN TO YOU IS LEAKING FROM YOUR BODY.

GOD FORBID SOME MALES. THE CLOWN IS STILL THERE LAMENTING AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, HE'S GOING BACK TO BEG FOR HER FORGIVENESS. CAPSLOCKED DON SEE SOMETHING. cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022

OMG !
I didn't see these coming .
I appreciate sir, I deeply do.
It's our Joy when more men are taught women nature and what to expect when dealing with them.
Ok,I will be sending them later in the day.
Once more,I appreciate.
Good morning.
nice job man wish I knew this earlier. Please my email is larsbaklasfront@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Odunharry(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
▪︎ "Only strong men can overlook a woman's past."

▪︎"It takes a strong and brave man to mend a heart he didn't break and raise a child he didn't birth."

▪︎"If you are not a virgin as a man, you don't have the grounds to seek a virgin and chaste bride."

▪︎"Everyone has a past. Don't judge a girl by her past. (What an oloriburuku)."

▪︎"Nothing wrong in paying bride price for nonvirgins."

▪︎"Nonvirgins have more experience and maturity, so they make a good match."

▪︎"Virgins will cheat because they want to explore later, but nonvirgins have seen it all and will be more faithful."
Leeemmaaaahhhoooooo.. Clowning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2022

Division ?
We're cool man.
hello. Please recharge out to me please. I need your saving words

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fcmb2022(f): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Junnior:
If you're confronting danger, do it for yourself. Don't do it because it's attractive to women.

In your home, protect your kids first, yourself second, your spouse third.

Thanks.

Solidly behind u
100%
Bro...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
bobowaja:

Bros I want you to do several things for me.

1. Search for ubunja threads and start reading it like ur life depends on it.

2. Also search for Martinez thread and read. Follow both of them to track their posts.

3. Go back to the start of this thread and read from the beginning again. The op and a lot of people did justice to this thread. Read all the quotes all over again. Follow the op as well. Read the recommended books.

4. Personally, I want you to read "48 laws of power". Don't read it for reading sake. Read it because you are seeking power to put you back in charge of ur life and your world.

5. Lastly, if you need someone to talk to. Check my profile and pick up my number. Most of us have been in your shoes. Some might even had it worst.

6. All the best.
hello.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontrulee: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fcmb2022:

How do they reveal their selves?

My run away love, longest time.
How are you doing sweetheart?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kipaji:

I get the message, but let's be realistic guys. I think that we tend to exaggerate things sometimes. How many girls have had such experiences? 1 in 100 000? You're making it seem more common than it actually is.
Nowadays it’s like 50,000 in 100,000

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
It is not an exaggeration. It doesn't seem common because most guys are unaware and the shenanigans of females are usually well hidden. After all, it is not written on the face.

Maybe all females might not have the same kinks and opportunities to explore their hòe side without consequences, but having sex and doing the wild things are very much common. As I have it is not written on the face.
Dude doesn’t know how to bring out the hoe out of a girl.
You’ll understand even the innocent looking babes are wild in the right setting.

Just be a coded bad sharp guy that’s how they love it, “coded bad sharp” all the adjectives are mutually non-exclusive, they work hand in hand.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (2190) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.