Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2745941 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fcmb2022(f): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
dontrulee:

My run away love, longest time. How are you doing sweetheart?
I am fine my come back lovegrin
how is ur day going

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordAdam16:

Of course, it has always existed. Humans have had no major genetic alterations in 100,000 years. So the fantasies of the individuals who founded the first cities like Jericho at the very start of the Holocene epoch, are pretty much still the same today. What has changed is access. Especially for women.

In that instance by Jeshal, consider how long and inconvenient it would have been for him to get the same responses if he had put forward that statement in person before the proliferation of connected mobile devices.

In the past, it was possible in the relatively small communities, for women to grow old without ever encountering someone who even tickles their wild thoughts. They married early, life expectancy was low, and leisure activities/opportunities were far and in between.

What do you think women do with all their spare time and privacy? They're not reading Plato's The Republic.

-Lord
I have this ex which she always carry her holy holy so one day i decided to be very naughty with her i ask her the how many round can she go and sexual fantasy she wish to have, at first she didn't want to answer me but she smile and said why do i want to know that, i replied her there is nothing i want to know because i know she always have sexual have fantasy and every girl does that when she told me not corrupt her and i said which one is corrupt there Abi you be politicians because na dem corrupt.
I later want to divert the conversation to another but this girl told me she is enjoying what am saying i was shocked shocked told her why forming she said i should not worry about that.
During our relationship if she once told me among all the guys she have dated am the only guy that have give her hard time to crack and that has explore her that how i was able to do them.
I just told her am a mummy boy and a virgin join she laughed that day ehn grin grin grin.
So what i am trying to say is same at yours that every girl have sexual fantasy when she meet the right girl to explore it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JoeRizzla(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:

I have the “think and grow rich” audio in my phone. It’s an eye opener.

Chapter Eleven talked about the Mystery of sex transmutation”

Not to bore the thread with a long write up, after listening to the audio morning and night while asleep, I found out that indeed reckless dissipating of sperm lowers the drive to many possibilities. Further research made me study gays and found out gays are actually men but they do not express masculinity and sex, they express femininity also with masculine energy to succeed in their endeavors. They combined two important elements, masculine and feminine energy. Why do you think gays succeed mostly in whatever they do? Because they do not channel the energy to chasing pvssies and counting scores.

If you take the mind of a gay and open it, you’ll likely not see any trace of thoughts of wanting and drawing plans on how to fvck a girl they met yesterday at the club. (Gays that are feminine, known as bottomers)

If you want us to go further, cases of men using their penis for money rituals and it’s said he cannot have an erection. Majority of them are not cases of “rituals” but phenomenon where by his penis becomes incapacitated and rendered useless for anything sex. Such a man will no longer have anything to do with chasing women for sex but his goals and life ambitions through a process called mind conditioning.

Bro can you share the audio with me abeg

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
10 pages of pure undisturbed madnesssssss
Like how do you guys know these things??
Martinez, i can swear on my life you're a lecturer
Dadddy cave, saw your shout out post... Thanks man
TheDarkgammer been a while man, how's gynocentric society treating you Make sure you always have receipts
Enough said.

We Taliban group are just patiently observing what's going on and commends everyone on their input
Long live TRP
Long live this thread

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
▪︎ "Only strong men can overlook a woman's past."

▪︎"It takes a strong and brave man to mend a heart he didn't break and raise a child he didn't birth."

▪︎"If you are not a virgin as a man, you don't have the grounds to seek a virgin and chaste bride."

▪︎"Everyone has a past. Don't judge a girl by her past. (What an oloriburuku)."

▪︎"Nothing wrong in paying bride price for nonvirgins."

▪︎"Nonvirgins have more experience and maturity, so they make a good match."

▪︎"Virgins will cheat because they want to explore later, but nonvirgins have seen it all and will be more faithful."
Dear martinez, please kindly send me a mail request. I need your strong advice please.
This is my story
Hello all, please all I need is your candid advice. I do not think this is the time to ask me rhetorical questions. I would have answered all those questions before the end of the epistle.
I do not sincerely if to quit my marriage or jut keep hoping that things will change in the nearest future.
I dated my wife for three years before got married in 2006. I can say without exaggeration that it has been war, except occasionally when peace will just reign for a short period of time.
Sadly I got a job in a multinational and we moved to Germany in 2014 and that just worsened everything. This made her to acquired more powers to do what ever she likes.
My wife is someone that literally fights with every single person.
During our dating, she exhibited so many of these characters. Despite all these red signs, I somehow just continued rather foolishly in the relationship hoping things will get better. This was not also helped by the pastor of our church who ensured that the relationship continued, he gave very many biblical examples including forgiving someone 7 times 77 times. I must also state that her mother was an elder in the church. So the action of the pastor is understandable.
We eventually got married, and it has been sorry tears and blood. We were able to have 3 children, and the eldest is 11 years, the youngest is 7 years.
My wife disrespects every single living thing I say, every one of them, she can insult me in public without giving a damn. I can not list all the scenario. Just to emphasize this point, her eldest brother and sisters have cautioned her many times , in my house and even when we visit them. To further emphasize, her eldest sister’s husband stop us from coming to his house because he said he can does not just bear the insults and the manner she disrespects me.
We can not have a heart to heart discussion, she is always not ready, or when we talk she just tell me to summarize, or she ignores me completely.
I have suggested counselling, however, she simply refused.
We can stay in the house for months without talking to each other, I have and still has always been the one that tries to initiate peace. Sadly most times she doesn’t even listen and walk away.
She keep male friends that I do not even have any real relationship with them, even if I try to caution her, she screams back. I have actually stopped trying to caution her, I just leave her alone with them. The latest now is a pastor who prays for her for the past 5 years, sadly the pastor and I have never had any conversation for all these years. I demanded for his number 2 years ago, she refused as usual, so I just allow her be. Of course their has been one or two case of suspected infidelity, initially when I asked she just ignored me and was even screaming. I gave her deadline of 5 days and she later cam to me to explain. Although there were still many grey areas.

The sad part is that, there is no single family member to even look into the matter
1.Her step brothers and sisters- they are not in talking terms.
2.Her mum- her mum dare not !
3.Her uncle- She is not in talking terms with any of them
4.Her Aunt-the same story, not in talking terms with them

She does not really have any close per say, and occasionally attend church online. I wish does attend a physical church, her pastor would have been the next person that might probably look into it.

Sadly she believes every one of these people including me have a problem. She feels she is right and we are all just evil people.

I am so confused and frustrated. I do not know exactly what to do.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordAdam16:

Women by nature do not have an incentive to willfully acknowledge not to mention share the wild fantasies they've realized.

They are also the biggest proponents of the argument that having a fantasy does not necessarily mean they'll act it out. As it offers a veritable cop out.

More importantly, to thoroughly work out just how much women engage in their fantasies, it is pertinent to ask, what stops them from actualizing it? In todays age where a ward under a watchful guardian can take a 30 minutes to 3 hour detour to collect at the back of a shop and free/affordable data allow women to engage with all manner of elements, what exactly stops them from acting out a fantasy?

Unlike men who can have fantasies and go years looking for an outlet, babes do not have such restrictions. Unless of course it's a jarring fantasy like non-fatal asphyxiation or pegging a guy. For most fantasies and kinks, there's always someone (or squad) who is willing, heck, who will pay her, to put it to practice.

And she'll keep it to herself. Why should she go broadcasting that she likes to be gangb*nged? Everyone tries to cultivate a positive image. The sisterhood would love to make you believe that most women have never acted out their wild desires. It's just an innocent desire they masturbate to but have/will never put into practice. Ask why? And you get sly responses like, 'What do you take me for'? Instead of the truth, which is that, with the right person and under the right conditions, they're game.

And hell will freeze over before they admit to doing it or planning to, if you'll not be the object of their fantasy. Because accept it or not, most men relate with women based on perception and their image. Even blue-pilled men who are fond of excusing their excesses get PG-13 versions of their sexcapades.

Lastly, and this is crucial to note, in life, hope for the best, but expect the worst. Let a woman surprise you by her unscripted reactions. Discard how she describes or portrays herself. You do not go to an interview in singlet and boxers.

-Lord

Thanks for your input.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7189483/please-guys-what-young-girl#114022017

OP be like: I haven't found any shit with her for the past a year we have been dating and I always take care of her based on my power and my current situation, I changed her phone 1 months ago and I always gave her money every week to make her hair, and when am broke I always let her know that I don't have much on me and she will even advise me not to think much that everything will be fine.

Spending money ND always saying YES to anything she asks won't makes her loyal to you....... I'll keep saying this any boy wey buy phone for girl not ur wife na fool all my friends wey did it dere GF leta cheat on dem I didn't feel sorry for the op tho, giving her money every week for her hair and u call this a serious relationship, 19yrs old girl who can't even make her own money or gat plans in life na u wan marry cheesy

and the female wey first comment is useless

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by victorphelpz: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 172, REDPILL 2022

Bro, the intensity of the world, the heart troubles, the pains that spiral and the hardness of life should not stop you from appreciating yourself.

For the big wins, appreciate yourself and upgrade.

For the failures, learn from your mistakes and improve.

Any stagnancy or gridlock mode, analyze within and without.

You will be shamed and ridiculed, don't fret. Keep pushing.

You will be compared to others, don't fret, keep pushing.

You may not be appreciated, don't fret, keep pushing.

You will be compared to your low level, don't fret, keep pushing.

Kindness may be far, don't fret, keep pushing.

Rejection will be scattered here and there, don't fret, keep pushing.

Your weakness will be used against you, don't fret, keep pushing.

You may be abandoned, don't fret, keep pushing.

NOT ALL ARE GOING TO MAKE IT, BUT BE AMONG THOSE THAT STRUGGLED TO MAKE IT. And probably, a trial will convince you.

Authority: Keep pushing.

Bro, I ain't gonna lie. I so much admire your consistency in dishing out these words of wisdom. you sir, are phenomenal. "in Amerix voice, keep misleading men".

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THE FIRST REPLY FROM THE THREAD.

A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL IS "YOUNG AND NAIVE" TO MAINTAIN ONE PARTNER BUT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO BE A LYING DECEPTIVE SÈX PEDDLER? THE WAY THESE WOMEN REASON. MAKE NO MISTAKE. 80% OF FELLOW WOMEN WILL SUPPORT HER.

THESE WOMEN THINK IT'S EVIL FOR A 30-YEAR-OLD MAN TO HAVE A RESPONSIBLE RELATIONSHIP (OR ATTEMPT MARRIAGE) WITH A 20-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. THEY CALL IT PREDATION. BUT THEY THINK IT'S A GREAT IDEA FOR THE SAME 20-YEAR-OLD GIRL TO MARRY A 60-YEARS-OLD MILLIONAIRE. THEY CALL IT SECURING THE BAG AND CHASING GOALS.

ONLY IN THIS ERA IS A 35-YEAR-OLD WOMAN TOO YOUNG TO BE JAILED FOR MURDER OR HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING, BUT A 17-YEAR-OLD GIRL IS "MATURED" ENOUGH TO BECOME A PROSTITUTE OR LIVE HER LIFE DISPLAYING HER BODY ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LIKES.

TRYING TIMES. THESE THINGS GENERALLY HARDLY CONCERN ME BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF AMBITION AND I HAVE NO TIME TO BOTHER ABOUT THE THINGS THAT I CAN'T FIX PERTAINING THE MORAL DECADENCE IN SOCIETY. I ALWAYS BELIEVE I'M A QUALITY FELLOW AND WILL NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS THAN QUALITY. SHOULD REALLY BE WAHEEB AND TOBIAS SETTLING FOR THESE WORTHLESS WOMEN AND THEIR SUPPORTERS AND NOT YOU AND I.
smiley
Government is at fault for all these nonsense and it's doing of the president,vice president,governor,senator and law makers wives.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
IT'S ONE THING FOR A GIRL TO CHEAT ON YOU.

BUT THEN WHEN YOU'RE A 20+ YEARS OLD RICH GUY AND YOUR TEENAGE SUPPOSEDLY NAIVE GIRL GOES TO CHEAT ON YOU WITH A 60-YEARS-OLD GRANDPA WHO YOU'RE PROBABLY RICHER THAN AND MORE ATTRACTIVE AND EDUCATED AND QUALIFIED THAN, LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT HER LEVEL OF PROMISCUITY, BROS, YOU DON'T HAVE SINGLE FRAME KPATAKPATA! YOUR GAME IS LITERALLY SHĮT AND ALL THE TESTOSTERONE YOUR ANCESTORS PASSED DOWN TO YOU IS LEAKING FROM YOUR BODY.

GOD FORBID SOME MALES. THE CLOWN IS STILL THERE LAMENTING AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, HE'S GOING BACK TO BEG FOR HER FORGIVENESS. CAPSLOCKED DON SEE SOMETHING. cheesy

there is this guy around 25 or below trending on instablog since the beginning of this week or toward end of last week.
Him and his friends beat his girlfriend from the look of the guy room you will know the guy is doing okay but the girl still go ahead to cheat. What happened is exactly what you're saying.
When i saw the news i was just laughing grin grin grin because the girl boyfriend and his friends beat the girl as if that will make her stop cheating and it's also wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by victorphelpz: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Anchor19:
Came across this thread last year october while I was still a guest.I've completed the thread from page one last month and recently created this account to sincerely appreciate you guys for keeping this thread forward and still maintaining it's purpose. You guys are the real OG's.

I was just scrolling through the romance section for first time I think, (because I'm usually in the religious section) before coming across this eye catching thread,opened the thread and I was told to dump all the knowledge I have about women and keep an open mind. Greeted with those powerful, thought provoking quotes from the beginning, I was immediately unplugged from the matrix and how I see women absolutely changed that day.

That statement "women aren't loyal to you, they're are loyal to your power" resonated deeply inside of me and was what sparked my interest on this thread. I really didn't find it difficult to unplug, probably because I've never been in the illusion called love before and how I was able to relate those information with the females around me. I'm so glad I came across this thread at a young age because I would have surely been burnt because of the kind of plan I've already made for my future. I really appreciate you guys for all you've been doing to keep this thread moving, I'm seriously in lack of words to describe my gratitude. Shout out to the op glcollysis who created this thread, and other contributors too numerous to mention.

Nairaland has really had a massive impact in my life and ideas. First it changed my religious beliefs and now this. Bless the day I found nairaland.

honestly, this particularly thread has transformed my life totally. it's safe to say since I started applying these teachings, my finance has improved, i started hitting the gym too....RED PILL is a way life!!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
victorphelpz:

Bro, I ain't gonna lie. I so much admire your consistency in dishing out these words of wisdom. you sir, are phenomenal. "in Amerix's voice, keep misleading men".

DAY 175, REDPILL 2022

With the ubiquity of various social media channels and their use, men should forsake that ancestral and traditional inclination of freely rendering their commitment with ease because of the nubility and beautiful nature of a woman. Although these are necessary, however, with the aid of social media, modern-day women have subtly bypassed their traditional roles with these qualities and can leverage the thirstiness of men to gain commitment for almost nothing.

For the modern man to have at least a reasonable relationship that slides above his sexual needs, he must base everything on value. If she cannot provide a value that can complement, substitute, or assist in an area he is experiencing deficiency, he must desist from such a relationship and bury his commitment in a deep place until he gets that woman that can align with his needs, desires or deficiency.

Until then, he either desists from women or handles each woman the way she presents herself - testing each one that best suits his taste, worthy of his commitment, or satisfying his sexual fantasies.

Authority: Be wise.

PS: Thank you for your kind words. Promise to do better!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anonymousbobo: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordAdam16:

Type "top female sexual fantasies" in Google and you'll see threesomes in most of the top 10 lists. Scientific research shows the same.

The women who are the subjects of those articles and research papers are not different from the Chinaza or Titi or Amina that you know.

A good number of women who look at that pic would want to be the lady if they haven't experienced same in the past.

1 in 100,000. Na opportunity make am no be 3 in 10. And on the list of troubling sexcapades, MFM no even follow. Na 2 guys wen she for gree for at separate times dey collect at the same time.

There is an inner wh*re in most women. Men in general have a hard time internalizing this factoid, unless you you don do things yourself.

Na lack of opportunities dey hold back women. If they go to tertiary institutions, work certain occupations, have lackluster parenting, get unsupervised leeway, meet boys wen sabi, them go display. In today's world, regular, basic bitch*s are exposed to every naughty sh*t that people had to hunt for Karma Sutra for in the past.

Even the virgins. Read their chats and overhear their conversations, you go humble. As boys tk spoil in their multitude, na so gals follow spoil. Abi u feel say gal wen dey watch porn na only missionary she dey watch? Mk una stop dey put gals on pedestal with "exaggerations". Na so you go enter NYSC or dey school or be bachelor with your own pad no see anything press, meanwhile everybody around you dey collect wotoporously. If dem 1 align you, you go feel say na "exaggerations."

Last last, vaj no get meter. He that hath an ear, let him hear...

-Lord

Gbam
See the thr**s^me part

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Anonymousbobo:

Gbam
See the party part

Wow! I know that hoestorycheesy.

Girls in their prime are wild.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
Nice post!

I want to add something for the sake of contribution. The reason pro-marriage redpillers like marrying sexually pure virgins or are advised to marry sexually pure virgins isn't because redpillers think a virgin's female nature is different. Of course, we know AWALT is the case even for virgins and females emotionally change easily and rapidly with time. However, virgins are required by pro-marriage redpillers for the following reasons:

(1) sexually pure virgins women are the least "evils" in mate selection and choosing them will prevent you from certain unnecessary headaches that come with a woman's past baggage and embarrassing situations resulting from her sordid sexual past. I can explain further if you want.

(2) it's a red pill rule to go for the best you can. Why commit to and provide for a used pusśy when you can get a fresh used and pure one? Why commit to and go for an aged used pusśy when you can go for a young unused one?

(3) Why commit to and provide for something that other men have gotten for free without much effort? Why should you be treated treated differently?

(4) It is a red pill rule to get a woman at her best years. If she won't give you her best years or you didn't have her at her best years, don't take her at her decline. Put yourself first, go for the best and have some self-respect. If you are not yet established to marry a particular female in her best years, let her go to who is ready. When you are ready and established later, pick the one that is in her best years and makes a decent human being.

(5) If you will follow tradition to pay the bride price for a woman, let her follow tradition to qualify for your bride price by being a young virgin who is sexually pure, among other things. Traditionalism works both ways. Don't partake in the nonsense of paying full price for hòe. Let simps and blue pill men rot in their stupidity.

(6) men must set good standards and not come cheap. Besides, women would go for the best and wouldn't settle if given the option. Why should yours be different? Men setting good standards and not compromising on them will incentivize more females to sit up to meet up (if they can't find their way around it and exploit loopholes). Though they won't change on the inside and will put in more effort to cover up their shenanigans so they can compete to meet men's standards.

(7) add yours (cc Ubunja, LordAdam16, Skepticus, JESHAL, CaveAdullam wink, etc)

You have done justice already. To add to this, hence, the question: if being a virgin indicates a high-quality man, will women choose men that are virgins?

1. Women have been mesmerized by a lot of platitudes, they think men and women are the same, hence, they indulge themselves in the same depravity as men. This may sound like a double standard...depravity should not be condoled regardless of the gender involved. But the fact is that men and women are unequal when it comes to promiscuity. In regards to promiscuity, men are appraised and don't get bodily or emotionally wrecked as their sexual counts increases, unlike women.

2. You can't shame men for being promiscuous because it is their nature and comes primary unlike women that it comes secondary. If women feel there is a double standard here it means they don't value themselves. Refer to 1 above (last sentence).

3. Women have always put themselves first and it is not wrong now for men to put themselves first and decide what they want with their first positions except that poisonous disease and disorder - simping!

4. Women should not whine when a man demands a hymen in return for his ring; men don't start whining when women seek what they want in men.

5. Men should level up and with each level set a good standard. The women that are up to that standard will not whine all day about it. In the same way, the mountain doesn't condescend itself to her climbers.

Standard must meet the standard.

PS: Some underlying thoughts are seething right now, however, can't draw them out fully, maybe next time.

Thanks.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anonymousbobo: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmmm grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Women want Mercy Chinwo treatment but in a body of Kim Kardashian + a make-up of Sasha Banks.

Conglomerates of delusional women!

Hahahahahaha

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
same thing we preach everyday grin

Anonymousbobo:
Hmmmm grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Women want Mercy Chinwo treatment but in a body of Kim Kardashian + a make-up of Sasha Banks.

Hahahahahaha

A comedy i can only enjoy cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Hahahahahaha
Obi Cubana called out Mercy so she like that thing.
And i was like is obi must be a simp because it seem he put mercy on pedestal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
Though we can end up agreeing to disagree, but it is good that we air our views and compare notes and experiences.

That being said, I will like you to note that the way women and the conventional male mind look at sex are different. Men are the ones that associate morality and ethics with sex and they project this on women due to ignorance.

To women, sex and having their fun is just like drinking water from a tap and there are no shame, morality or ethics females associate with sex; it is strictly enjoyment. Being the solipsistic, emotional and self-centered gender in the intersexual dynamics, they follow their emotions and "wonderful" experiences which they like when it comes to sex, especially when they think they won't get caught.

What is doggy to a female? What is sucking d!ck to a female? What is threesòme with two guys and double penetration to a female? Absolutely nothing! As long as she likes it, she knows can take it, and the secret opportunity is there, she has no problem. It is strictly enjoyment. Morals, ethics, upbringing or religion won't stop her from doing with the sharp guy what turns her on, the only that will stop her in such scenario is if she is not interested (ie. turned on) in the style and doesn't have the kink.

With women, there is nothing like sex styles and kinks for hoès/bad chicks/prostitutes/ slay queens and sex styles and kinks for good girls. Such distinction and classification don't exist with females, they only exist in the minds of naive men due to society upbringing. With females it is either they enjoy it or not, shikena!

This is why all girls are sexual freaks to the guys that turn them on and apply game. That's why as a married man if your wife is forming holy holy and refuses to give you doggy claiming it is the stuff of hoès and she picks offence, know that you are being scammed because she will giving it to the guy who turns her on and unleashes the inner hoè.
I agree with u perfectly
That's why its not good to pedestalize a woman no matter how innocent or 'holy' she claims or seems to be.
Forget that outer deceptive appearance, there's a LovePeddler inside that is yet to be unleashed. For some women, the whorishness has already been unleashed but they are so secretive that only their partners know how whorish they are.
For others, they are yet to meet a man who can unleash their whorishness in them hence they seem to be 'saints' at least for the time being till they meet such a man.
Still for others, there whorish tendencies are on full display & they exploit it confidently without making any effort to conceal it. This last category of women are those the society call them olosho/ashawo, prostitutes, hook up girls, runs girls etc.
Guys need to understand that almost all women are capable of any sexual act including the depraved ones.
That's why u shouldn't be surprised if u see a leaked sex tape of maybe ur pastor's wife riding cocks of multiple niggas, swallowing nut, banged by a a horse etc.
What often limits women is religion & societal moral consciousness.
If u really want to test a woman's self aclaimed sexual discipline, give her freedom from stigmatization & criticism.
Only then will u know if she is truly who she claims to be

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
Nice post!

I want to add something for the sake of contribution. The reasons pro-marriage redpillers like marrying sexually pure virgins or are advised to marry sexually pure virgins isn't because redpillers think a virgin's female nature is different. Of course we know AWALT is the case even for virgins and females emotionally change easily and rapidly with time. However, virgins are required by pro-marriage redpillers for the following reasons:

(1) sexually pure virgins women are the least "evils" in mate selection and choosing them will prevent you from certain unnecessary headaches that come with a woman's past baggages and embarrassing situations resulting from her sordid sexual past. I can explain further if you want.

(2) it's a red pill rule to go for the best you can. Why commit to and provide for a used pusśy when you can get a fresh used and pure one? Why commit to and go for an aged used pusśy when you can go for a young unused one?

(3) Why commit to and provide for something that other men have gotten for free without much effort? Why should you be treated treated differently?

(4) It is a red pill rule to get a woman at her best years. If she won't give you her best years or you didn't have her at her best years, don't take her at her decline. Put yourself first, go for the best and have some self-respect. If you are not yet established to marry a particular female at her best years, let her go to who is ready. When you are ready and established later, pick the one that is in her best years and makes a decent human being.

(5) If you will follow tradition to pay bride price for a woman, let her follow tradition to qualify for your bride price by being a young virgin who is sexually pure, among other things. Traditionalism works both ways. Don't partake in the nonsense of paying full price for hòe. Let simps and blue pill men rot in their stupidity.

(6) men must set good standards and not come cheap. Besides, women would go for the best and wouldn't settle if given the option. Why should yours be different? Men setting good standards and not compromising on it will incentivise more females to sit up to meet up (if they can't find their way around it and exploit loopholes). Though they won't change on the inside and will put in more effort to cover up their shenanigans so they can compete to meet men's standard.

(7) add yours (cc Ubunja, LordAdam16, Skepticus, JESHAL, CaveAdullam wink, etc)
Thiis write up should be taught all guys in school. It is indeed an eye opener

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kipaji:

(7) You wouldn't like your kids to arrive in this world through a hole that has been first explored by another man and through a womb that contains other mens' DNA

( 8 ) You wouldn't like to marry a woman who is emotionally and spiritually tied to other men. Imagine sleeping next to a woman who dreams from time to time about the guy who deflowered her and other guys she met between him and you; and only god knows what she does in those dreams. How can you call a woman "your" wife when she is emotionally tied to other men, has been roughly fvqued by other men and (as is more often the case) considers you as a fall-back plan/safe option/financial parachute?

(9) Add yours...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
Dear martinez, please kindly send me a mail request. I need your strong advice please.
This is my story
Hello all, please all I need is your candid advice. I do not think this is the time to ask me rhetorical questions. I would have answered all those questions before the end of the epistle.
I do not sincerely if to quit my marriage or jut keep hoping that things will change in the nearest future.
I dated my wife for three years before got married in 2006. I can say without exaggeration that it has been war, except occasionally when peace will just reign for a short period of time.
Sadly I got a job in a multinational and we moved to Germany in 2014 and that just worsened everything. This made her to acquired more powers to do what ever she likes.
My wife is someone that literally fights with every single person.
During our dating, she exhibited so many of these characters. Despite all these red signs, I somehow just continued rather foolishly in the relationship hoping things will get better. This was not also helped by the pastor of our church who ensured that the relationship continued, he gave very many biblical examples including forgiving someone 7 times 77 times. I must also state that her mother was an elder in the church. So the action of the pastor is understandable.
We eventually got married, and it has been sorry tears and blood. We were able to have 3 children, and the eldest is 11 years, the youngest is 7 years.
My wife disrespects every single living thing I say, every one of them, she can insult me in public without giving a damn. I can not list all the scenario. Just to emphasize this point, her eldest brother and sisters have cautioned her many times , in my house and even when we visit them. To further emphasize, her eldest sister’s husband stop us from coming to his house because he said he can does not just bear the insults and the manner she disrespects me.
We can not have a heart to heart discussion, she is always not ready, or when we talk she just tell me to summarize, or she ignores me completely.
I have suggested counselling, however, she simply refused.
We can stay in the house for months without talking to each other, I have and still has always been the one that tries to initiate peace. Sadly most times she doesn’t even listen and walk away.
She keep male friends that I do not even have any real relationship with them, even if I try to caution her, she screams back. I have actually stopped trying to caution her, I just leave her alone with them. The latest now is a pastor who prays for her for the past 5 years, sadly the pastor and I have never had any conversation for all these years. I demanded for his number 2 years ago, she refused as usual, so I just allow her be. Of course their has been one or two case of suspected infidelity, initially when I asked she just ignored me and was even screaming. I gave her deadline of 5 days and she later cam to me to explain. Although there were still many grey areas.

The sad part is that, there is no single family member to even look into the matter
1.Her step brothers and sisters- they are not in talking terms.
2.Her mum- her mum dare not !
3.Her uncle- She is not in talking terms with any of them
4.Her Aunt-the same story, not in talking terms with them

She does not really have any close per say, and occasionally attend church online. I wish does attend a physical church, her pastor would have been the next person that might probably look into it.

Sadly she believes every one of these people including me have a problem. She feels she is right and we are all just evil people.

I am so confused and frustrated. I do not know exactly what to do.
Can you honestly state 3 reasons why you are scared of leaving your wife besides the financial implications and your kids?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

Can you honestly state 3 reasons why you are scared of leaving your wife besides the financial implications and your kids?
I am not scared. Just don't have the courage to leave the kids. I am just scared what they will be exposed to when I am gone.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
I am not scared. Just don't have the courage to leave the kids. I am just scared what they will be exposed to when I am gone.
I just sent you a pm or if you don't mind we can continue here.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

I just sent you a pm. Let's talk.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

I just sent you a pm or if you don't mind we can continue here.
I just replied you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
I just replied you
Okay. I just sent you a message.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

please thanks. Will read it and reply now

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
blinking001:

I am in email. Can't find it yet I am still waiting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
I am in email. Can't find it yet I am still waiting. Thanks
Have you received it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raalsalghul, Haynnie, Merovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.