Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,267 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2704455 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (2191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Kipaji:

If being with women implies becoming a delinquent I'd prefer going sexless. I'm not going to change my core self, my inner principles just because of sex. Someone in this forum said that his dad told him that men's problems began when they shifted their attention from God/nature/spirituality/values/ to women and most people here agreed. If playing the game implies abandoning my authenticity and originality, I'd prefer to withdraw from the game. No, I will not try to simulate players. No, I will not try to be thuggish. No, I will not try to talk a certain way that isn't my natural way of talking. No I will not compromise myself to get sex. No, I will not give up my inner authentic self to appeal to women. Sex is not that worth it.

That said, it doesn't mean that I am not adapting to female nature. There are some things we can learn from players and implement in our life. But it should always be in a way that protects our inner self. I am not becoming a slave to women's twisted mind. Does that mean I'll be sexless? So be it.
This has to be the best post I have come across here.

"Whatever it be, whether art or nature, that has inscribed in us this condition of living by reference to others, it does us much more harm than good. We defraud ourselves out of what is actually useful to us in order to make appearances conform to common opinion. We care less about the real truth of our inner selves than about how we are known to the public."

Montaigne, On Vanity (1580)

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Svlla:

grin grin grin

You never see anything

That's how the girl I was with last year started 'pastor said this, pastor said that' with me

Pastor is obviously digging or likely to dig if he wants.

Just leave women. They will be women. Emotional beings: I have learnt that the hard way. Swallowed the pill.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by alphaRego01(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Jessepaid:
Sometimes I get a little bit of nostalgia...

I rewatch old movies and listen to old songs from the 90's and early 2000's...

I don't know why I do that but I do notice that when I rewatch old movies that I watched as a kid, I get to see things that I was unaware of the first time I watched the movie due to lack of experience and knowledge....

I am currently rewatching the Grey's anatomy series...

And my eyes have reached the back of my head...

What can I say...

The truth has been out there this whole time and I missed it...

My nigga

See,u don't even need to start watching old movies

The movies available in these recent times are not so different from de old inshort I will say they show the game more .

Though I am still in like page 429... on this this thread,I have stumbled on ur comment and I really wanna make this addition.

I just watched this movie HOUSE OF GUCCI Yesterday and I have to tell you,NA SIMPS FOLLOW SPOIL THIS WORLD

this movie is the real story of the rise and fall of Gucci

I cannot do give away for the men here,but all I can do now is to strongly ADVISE all men here to watch this movie

Women have been brutalizing mens minds since Jesus Christ

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Optmus(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2022
TheDarkGamer:
I recently read a book from a Redpill discord server that I belong to. It was very informative and probably the most/one of the most educative red pill books that I've read.

It features a compilation of articles from notable redpill figures and average men who write on redpill forums and websites.

After reading this, you'd understand a lot of things and you'd realize the scam that is known as feminism (at least modern-day feminism).

I'm not sure if I can drop links here without getting banned, but just message me and I'll email it to you. Besides, it is not easy to get the book as it is not mainstream.

Please try to read the book as soon as possible and read everything. It's 300 pages long.

Have a nice day.

Please share with me

digitblend@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anchor19: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=emmaodet post=114190356][/quote]

Boss I've just sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Svlla:

grin grin grin

You never see anything

That's how the girl I was with last year started 'pastor said this, pastor said that' with me

Last year, a pastor took someone's wife from the church he went to minister (he usually come there for Crusades) and married her.

The husband was heartbroken, but he couldn't do anything. This said woman have given birth to 5 children before this pastor took her.

Everything Ubunja revealed here is valid. Pastors are very rich in pussy and resources.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 172, REDPILL 2022

Bro, the intensity of the world, the heart troubles, the pains that spiral and the hardness of life should not stop you from appreciating yourself.

For the big wins, appreciate yourself and upgrade.

For the failures, learn from your mistakes and improve.

Any stagnancy or gridlock mode, analyze within and without.

You will be shamed and ridiculed, don't fret. Keep pushing.

You will be compared to others, don't fret, keep pushing.

You may not be appreciated, don't fret, keep pushing.

You will be compared to your low level, don't fret, keep pushing.

Kindness may be far, don't fret, keep pushing.

Rejection will be scattered here and there, don't fret, keep pushing.

Your weakness will be used against you, don't fret, keep pushing.

You may be abandoned, don't fret, keep pushing.

NOT ALL ARE GOING TO MAKE IT, BUT BE AMONG THOSE THAT STRUGGLED TO MAKE IT. And probably, a trial will convince you.

Authority: Keep pushing.

Deep word of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Never taking accountability. What do you expect from a specie that blames Patriachy, hormones and zodiac signs for her decisions. Advise for my g’s, do not attempt to engage in logical arguments or logical reasoning with women, it’s like trying to explain the concept of quantum mechanics to a 6 months old. It’ll be more profitable to spend that time staring at a match stick, waiting for it to light itself, you’ll have a better chance at this than making a woman accept logical reasoning.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Kipaji:
If being with women implies becoming a delinquent I'd prefer going sexless. I'm not going to change my core self, my inner principles just because of sex. Someone in this forum said that his dad told him that men's problems began when they shifted their attention from God/nature/spirituality/values/ to women and most people here agreed. If playing the game implies abandoning my authenticity and originality, I'd prefer to withdraw from the game. No, I will not try to simulate players. No, I will not try to be thuggish. No, I will not try to talk a certain way that isn't my natural way of talking. No I will not compromise myself to get sex. No, I will not give up my inner authentic self to appeal to women. Sex is not that worth it.

That said, it doesn't mean that I am not adapting to female nature. There are some things we can learn from players and implement in our life. But it should always be in a way that protects our inner self. I am not becoming a slave to women's twisted mind. Does that mean I'll be sexless? So be it.
YOU ARE WISE.
The question is whether many people actually have an authentic self. An inner core that's unchanging despite social ideological and moral vacillations. If women suddenly start desiring/getting wet for lazy, fat slobs your guess is as good as mine what "we" will adopt or morph into as "men" to get sex. SMH.
Thanks again for this quoted stellar take of yours.
I share it 100%.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Anchor19:

Boss I've just sent you a PM

Have replied you bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
orchin:
Jesus Christ
hahahahaha , e shock u abi?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CR777: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheDarkGamer:
I recently read a book from a Redpill discord server that I belong to. It was very informative and probably the most/one of the most educative red pill books that I've read.

It features a compilation of articles from notable redpill figures and average men who write on redpill forums and websites.

After reading this, you'd understand a lot of things and you'd realize the scam that is known as feminism (at least modern-day feminism).

I'm not sure if I can drop links here without getting banned, but just message me and I'll email it to you. Besides, it is not easy to get the book as it is not mainstream.

Please try to read the book as soon as possible and read everything. It's 300 pages long.

Have a nice day.

Please email me the link
askbestdeals@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by greatdeal1408: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Someone said here that "Women will only value you if they know they can lose you" cheesy

I asked my woman to pay one of my kid's school fees because I have some other bills to pay which is for the benefit of the family.

She started given attitude and it really touched my inner demon that I asked her to leave the house if she can't pay for just one thing in the house. shocked shocked

She has never seen me getting that ANGRY to that level, she apologized before we went to bed if not I was ready to let her go spend some months with her family.

I don't have anything to lose either she stays or leave the house.

Guys! shocked

She is now respectful, calm and even trying to get my attention.

Na marriage nor be craze! grin

Know your values.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
greatdeal1408:
Someone said here that "Women will only value you if they know they can lose you" cheesy

I asked my woman to pay one of my kid's school fees because I have some other bills to pay which is for the benefit of the family.

She started given attitude and it really touched my inner demon that I asked her to leave the house if she can't pay for just one thing in the house. shocked shocked

She has never seen me getting that ANGRY to that level, she apologized before we went to bed if not I was ready to let her go spend some months with her family.

I don't have anything to lose either she stays or leave the house.

Guys! shocked

She is now respectful, calm and even trying to get my attention.

Na marriage nor be craze! grin

Know your values.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Don’t be too hard on yourself if you stumble along the way while you try to find footing. Strategize again and launch yourself out there. You can’t be dominant with women and be a pushover with men. The redpill isn’t about women only. Most of it seems about women because women’s sole machination is manipulations and the world being geared in favor of women means a man should arm himself and be ready to fight. The true alpha man is not a king of women, he is a king in his fields, women should consider themselves privileged to enter his world and men should accord respect to him and him to them.
Words on marble.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
WarriIntellect:
Women with lies and deceit be like 5 and 6

Throwback to my 200l days during 2021(My simping ended here,there was this babe in my department in UNIBEN,she was a beautiful and gentle so we decided to chill,took babe to Coldstone to get Pizza and ice cream.

That was how she was giving me attitude that she was in a haste to go home and Sh!t,we ate pizza and ice cream and she left,decided to see her off as per good guy omo na so she hesitate ohh...i knew something was off i insisted.

It was when i got to her gate i realised one man has been pounding her since like friday in her hostel (she stays alone and off k )

Omo na there MY EYES CLEAR,this girl looked too innocent to be that rotten.I learnt my lesson went home the for the semester break and focused on my grind.

I resumed 300l as a big boy because that pain made me to hustle hard and grind properly, when I came back she was now getting interested in me(Same girl that told me she loved guys that have facial hair and are tall).

I bench am asap

Like this she wants us to Bleep but i am not interested in her no more.

Xup Bro, which work do you do

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tonnyray:
Words on marble.
okay ,, for the benefit of those on this thread who still think The true alpha man is not a king of women, he is a king in his fields ,,,, I'll break it down AGAIN for the 100th time:

There's Alpha...... There's Beta.

What is a Beta?
A Beta is a man who is failing with women whom women deal with only as a second option and use him for his resources.

Okay.

What is an Alpha then?
If Beta is failing with WOMEN how then does Alpha magically become winning in "fields"?

It doesn't even make sense.

If a Beta is failing with women then its common sense that an Alpha will be his opposite.... Someone WINNING WITH WOMEN.

If a Beta is a Beta cause of negative female experience then an Alpha is an Alpha cause of positive female experience.

Its a simple thing I don't understand why people are still struggling to get this.

If a Beta was a Beta because of life failures then an Alpha would be an Alpha because of life successes.
But that's not what it's about. Don't you see? C'mon.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drfernandez(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
So, all this your redpill noise over the years is about submitting to the women in your lives offline according to one of you (pansophist). You redpillers seem to be the most confused people on this forum if that is the case, always speaking from the both sides of your mouths. Empty vessels truly always make the most noise.

https://www.nairaland.com/7195348/marrying-feminist/9#114195909

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na waooo who let out this barking dog.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
One clown above needs some attention grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please let no one quote that little girl screaming for lollipop up there!!!

N.B: the thread has been hot since yday. LOVE IT

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
DAY 178, REDPILL 2022

Part of the game involves amplifying comments toward the sexual side. The essence is to send to her consciousness that you can't be friendzoned. Tilting towards the sexual side upfront from the beginning will make you not waste time in the expectation of sex in the long run and ensure you don't get emotionally and financially wrecked.

Authority: Be smart.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 178, REDPILL 2022

Part of the game involves amplifying comments toward the sexual side. The essence is to send to her consciousness that you can't be friendzoned. Tilting towards the sexual side upfront from the beginning will make you not waste time in the expectation of sex in the long run and ensure you don't get emotionally and financially wrecked.

Authority: Be smart.
Truth

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
ubunja:
okay ,, for the benefit of those on this thread who still think The true alpha man is not a king of women, he is a king in his fields ,,,, I'll break it down AGAIN for the 100th time:

There's Alpha...... There's Beta.

What is a Beta?
A Beta is a man who is failing with women whom women deal with only as a second option and use him for his resources.

Okay.

What is an Alpha then?
If Beta is failing with WOMEN how then does Alpha magically become winning in "fields"?

It doesn't even make sense.

If a Beta is failing with women then its common sense that an Alpha will be his opposite.... Someone WINNING WITH WOMEN.

If a Beta is a Beta cause of negative female experience then an Alpha is an Alpha cause of positive female experience.

Its a simple thing I don't understand why people are still struggling to get this.

If a Beta was a Beta because of life failures then an Alpha would be an Alpha because of life successes.
But that's not what it's about. Don't you see? C'mon.

Bro, I get the points you’ve made and you are correct but I think the terms alpha and beta shouldn’t be restricted to successes with women only. Sure we all use them in the context of being successful with women but restricting them to how well you can move with the ladies would be counterproductive to what the redpill truly aims for which is to mold the achieving man and then guild him in all areas of his achieving life. Now the correct statement should have been “A true alpha male IS NOT only a king of women but an accomplished man in all his fields” , this would help put a better face to the redpill and help our brothers more. There’s a way to be successful with women and not really worry about successes in other aspects which includes businesses, societal value and self improvement, that would be the field of PUA, pick up artists are trained in knowing what to say to women, every line, every word but PUA is just an art, the redpill encompasses all.

Alpha gets bitches, beta doesn’t get bitches seems a bit restrictive if we define the redpill with just this. It’s women who build their entire worlds based on their sexuality because that is their only agency, men can’t afford to do that.

Look at different movie examples, Thomas Shelby is widely considered to be the typical alpha male because he is successful and even men know not to mess with him plus also good with women then we look at Hank Moody, really good with the ladies, he can get a lady to sleep with him with just a few lines or just by looking at her but Hank is not achieving, he’s a failed writer and an alcoholic/ sex addict that infact I think a therapist told Hank that he prefers to avoid his life problems by drowning in a sea of puccies. Two different lifestyles with these men but both share a mutual ground which is they can pull the ladies but if we could pick, I think we’re all picking Thomas Shelby.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 176, REDPILL 2022

With women, shit test is eternal. However, with the standard, you set for yourself, the bulwark you lay around your life, and the position you hold her to in demand for accountability necessary for the sustenance of the relationship, you will continue to flow well with them and ensure efficient leadership.

Authority: Focus.

CaveAdullam, you've said alot hardcore things in this thread, and I totally agree with most, if not all of them. I must say, you are pretty much smart guy.

My problem with female shit test is that many guys see it the wrong way.

Yes, Girls test guys alot. In summary, she's shit testing you to find out if you're high quality guy she can mate with. If you pass her test, I guess she'll allow you have access to her sexual companionship.

If you do a quick Google search on how to pass the female shit test, you'll see hundreds of search results of different ways to pass the woman's test. But there lies the problem.

When it comes female shit test, the solution to the problem is actually the problem.

The problem isn't that a woman is testing you; the problem is that you are trying to pass her test.

Wierd, right?

Ok, let's go back to school for a moment. Why do you try to pass your teachers test? First off, you view your teacher as higher authority so If you don't pass the teacher's test, you'll be purnished.
Secondly, if you pass the teacher's test you'll be rewarded by being promoted to the next class or something.

Why are men so concerned about passing a girl's shit test? Well, because when you pass her test, you demonstrate to her that you're a strong guy, then her attraction for you goes up and she'll reward you by allow you have access to her sexual companionship. Isn't it?
If you fail her test, she assumes you're a low quality guy, and then she'll not allow you have access to her sexual companionship.

Mtcheew...To be frank, there are lots things that's wrong with this kind of thinking.

Paradoxically, trying to pass a woman's test means you perceive her as higher authority than you. It means you feel she's has more value than you. It means you feel she's above you.

Think of it, if you see of yourself as more valuable than the woman, then you won't really give a shit about her passing her shit test. You'll even get irritated when you sense that she's trying to test you.

Wait, let me throw light on what shit test is.
A female shit test can come in different form:
* it can come in form of her throw confrontational questions/statements at you.
* it can come in form of her insulting or criticizing you.
* It can come in form of her giving you attitude or disrespecting you.
* It can come in form of trying to bait you to do things for her or spend for her.

If you look at these different forms of shit test, you see that she's just acting like an entitled bitch.

Remember most young girls in their prime have entitlement problem, and they often feel they are above men.

When a girl allow you sleep with her, that doesn't necessarily mean you've pass her test. Even if you fail her shit test by doing foolish things for her, she can still reward you with the pussy. For example if you act like a simp towards her by treating her with lots of financial favour and non-financial favour, she can still reward you with the pussy for doing all those favour for her.

Crazy as it sound, a girl might shit test you, and you pass all the test like a bad guy, then she gives you the pussy as a reward. After getting the pussy you feel like an alpha male, but then then you later realize she's has giving you HIV or gonorrhea.

My point is, getting a girl to give you sex doesn't really mean shit. A girl agrees to sleep with Desmond but she refuse to sleep with Smith. But that doesn't mean Desmond is a better person than Smith. That doesn't mean Smith is not an high quality guy.
Getting sex from a girl doesn't automatically mean you are an amazing guy. You should never define your self-worth by your ability to get a girl to date you or sleep with you.

Back to female shit test talk.

The thing is, if I say "stop trying to pass a female shit test"..... then I'm not giving a good advice...because passing a woman's shit test actually shows you're a strong guy.

The real question is, why are you trying to pass her test?

If you're trying to pass her test so she can like you more and give you access to her pussy, then you are of all men most miserable.

But if you're trying to pass her test because you hate being dominated by a lady and you feel that by passing her test she would see that you she can't easily play you, manipulate you or exploit you.... then you are smart guy.

Instead of trying to pass her shit test, you should be the one testing her to see if she's worth your attention.

You might find it hard to believe, but the truth is, Not every girl is worth your attention:
*Maybe she just wanna add burden and problems to your life.
* Maybe she want to give you STD.
* Maybe she's just looking to manipulate you and exploit you.

The idea is not to try to pass her shit test, the idea is to walk away from her as soon as she tries to messes with you.

When I'm interacting with a lady, my mentality is, "once she bleeps up or act like an entitled bitch, I'm dismissing her immediately"

When a girl is acting like an entitled bitch, I'm not thinking "how will l pass her test so I can sleep with her?" Instead I'm thinking "Is it not time for me to dump this entitled bitch?"

Guys always think I’m fronting or exaggerating when I say that I never date manipulative or entitled ladies. I only roll with sweet girls who are respectful, submissive and supportive.

How do I accomplish that?
Because I'm willing and always ready to walk away from girls from who act like entitled bitch. I am totally harsh when it comes to this. Infact I'm a huge jerk when it comes to this.

When a girl start saying nonsense or start misbehaving, I just walk away like that. I wouldn't even tell her I'm leaving. I’ll walk away when she's still mid sentence talking. I don’t give a shit wether she gets upset or not. I value myself and therefore I will not spend a second with a lady that do not value me.

The funny things is, attractive ladies in their prime can’t take this. In their mind, they be like, "who's the hell does this guy think he is"....."what is he even feeling like"

Some of the ladies often try to change their behavior, and try to get my attention back.

As soon as they know I'm willing to move on at any moment, they try not to mess with me.

And the funny is that dating actually feels easier with this mindset because I don't waste time, money and energy trying to convince her to like me. I'm not stressing myself wondering whether I'm saying or doing the right thing.

If I'm not impressed with her behavior or she's not giving me the vibe I want, I simply walk away. No making excuses. No arguing. No apologies. I just bounce away.

Here's a real life example to explain what I'm talking about. 2 weeks ago, during the weekend, I was hanging out with my homies at a cool joint. One of my guy hosted a little get together... so we were just chilling and have fun. They were couple of ladies around. I started interacting a lady who was with us. She is a friend to one of my homie's girlfriend who was also present with us.

I and this girl conversation was actually flowing well, I was liking her already. Before I knew it, she said something that turned me off. She said she's looking for guy that'll buy her Brazilian wig; basically she said "Mehn, the only guy that can win my heart right now is the guy that buys me Brazilian wig and a big large pizza, then take me go shopping."

Before she even completed her sentence, I had already started walking out of her. I left her mid sentence. I didn't even looked back to see how she reacted, but I was sure she's was shocked by my behavior.
Through out the the rest of the get together, I tried my best to avoid her like plague.

Right there at the get-together, she was already telling one of my homie, that 'I'm so cocky and so full of myself, and that what's even special about me.'

Funny enough, about 40 minutes later, after I walk away from her, she approach me and try to initiate conversation with me again. She asked why I left her just like that. I confidently told her, "I got bored talking to you."

She was shocked by my response: no guy has ever told her something like that.

Then she said, "If it was because of what I said about Brazilian wig and a guy taking me out on shopping...I didn't really mean it... It's just normal girls talk, and I was just trying to pull your legs."

Lolz...I accepted her indirect way of apology. After that, we started flowing again. Her respect and attraction for me actually increase more after that incidence. Before I started writing this, she just left my place.

You might say I passed her shit test. But passing her test was not the goal. The goal was walking away from her silly ass once she says or does something I don't like.

Remember guys, Never tolerate bullshit from women. Getting respect is better than getting sex. Put your self-respect over anything else.

Stay blessed brothers.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Preshob(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Damn man!!! You brought me out of my ghost mode. My first post in this thread, I couldn't help but appreciate and acknowledge how intelligent this post is!!

You're spitting facts and wisdom bro!! goddammit!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TainyLite(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Redpill is life

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Never taking accountability. What do you expect from a specie that blames Patriachy, hormones and zodiac signs for her decisions. Advise for my g’s, do not attempt to engage in logical arguments or logical reasoning with women, it’s like trying to explain the concept of quantum mechanics to a 6 months old. It’ll be more profitable to spend that time staring at a match stick, waiting for it to light itself, you’ll have a better chance at this than making a woman accept logical reasoning.
Feminism did them dirty

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Pukkalolo:

CaveAdullam, you've said alot hardcore things in this thread, and I totally agree with most, if not all of them. I must say, you are pretty much smart guy.

My problem with female shit test is that many guys see it the wrong way.

Yes, Girls test guys alot. In summary, she's shit testing you to find out if you're high quality guy she can mate with. If you pass her test, I guess she'll allow you have access to her sexual companionship.

[...]
Lolz...I accepted her indirect way of apology. After that, we started flowing again. Her respect and attraction for me actually increase more after that incidence. Before I started writing this, she just left my place.

You might say I passed her shit test. But passing her test was not the goal. The goal was walking away from her silly ass once she says or does something I don't like.

Remember guys, Never tolerate bullshit from women. Getting respect is better than getting sex. Put your self-respect over anything else.

Stay blessed brothers.

"Before I started writing this, she just left my place"
Lol, what was she doing there man?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Meedon:
Na waooo who let out this barking dog.
2dice01:
One clown above needs some attention grin grin

luminouz:
Please let no one quote that little girl screaming for lollipop up there!!!

N.B: the thread has been hot since yday. LOVE IT

Trolls be like

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:31am On Jun 28, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
This has to be the best post I have come across here.

"Whatever it be, whether art or nature, that has inscribed in us this condition of living by reference to others, it does us much more harm than good. We defraud ourselves out of what is actually useful to us in order to make appearances conform to common opinion. We care less about the real truth of our inner selves than about how we are known to the public."

Montaigne, On Vanity (1580)
Tonnyray:
YOU ARE WISE.
The question is whether many people actually have an authentic self. An inner core that's unchanging despite social ideological and moral vacillations. If women suddenly start desiring/getting wet for lazy, fat slobs your guess is as good as mine what "we" will adopt or morph into as "men" to get sex. SMH.
Thanks again for this quoted stellar take of yours.
I share it 100%.

Thanks guys.

If women suddenly start desiring/getting wet for lazy, fat slobs your guess is as good as mine what "we" will adopt or morph into as "men" to get sex.
Effectively. Men must transcend women's fantasies. Women themselves know deep down that they don't make sense and that if things are done their way only chaos awaits.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (2191) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbaje1246

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.