Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748503 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
teebagy:
how can u have d audacity to insult a 50 yr old person like dat . I dont blame u, i blame social media
he is a known troll , ignore him

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
They have all the standards, set standards for yourself too.. You have every rights to spin plates as you wish when you can.. Level the playing field.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
LoL, I am glad another person responded, because I choose to honour myself for not replying the troll, self control is one lesson I have learnt here. Self control is crucial. Thanks Martinez 39 and other red pillars.
A 25 year old lecturer can teach any person at a university. I have read most stuffs in this thread, and the vast majority made so much sense. I am saying this from personal experience, not just fiction. It is never too late to learn.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
LoL, I am glad another person responded, because I choose to honour myself for not replying the troll, self control is one lesson I have learnt here. Self control is crucial. Thanks Martinez 39 and other red pillars.
A 25 year old lecturer can teach any person at a university. I have read most stuffs in this thread, and the vast majority made so much sense. I am saying this from personal experience, not just fiction. It is never too late to learn.
Red pill is undefeated. Ride on!

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Caps ordeal mad gannn

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
True boss, in my path to self development I'm learning under a guy I'm older than. What can I do, I always said I'm going to do business because I can't answer sir to my mate but look where life as brought me. But it's a way to my freedom so I must walk it, the source of wealth is dirty(Yoruba adage), I thank God mine isn't dirty much.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
heartofcity12:
This one is still contemplating if he should make a prostitute a housewife or not.. What a question.. undecided
When redpillers aren’t even ready to wife a non virgin not to talk of an harlot..
Some men will be trying so hard to save hos that will never save them if they can’t provide. The standard is just too low.. Common sense should tell anyone that people don’t change, a leopard can never change its spot, all it takes is a little push and they go back to their old selves again. Ashewo wey marry, na vacation she go cheesy
Normally, every girl has her price. You may just need to go high enough. But for the girls who have done hookups before or sex for cash. It doesn't take a lot of negotiation to get them in bed. They know the terrain and they have a moral compass that has repeatedly justified it enough to make it happen again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
DAY 184, REDPILL 2022

Simping first starts when you are always trying to make her happy and not care how much sadness it has caused you.

Authority: Put yourself first.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 184, REDPILL 2022

Simping first starts when you are always trying to make her happy and not care how much sadness it has caused you.

Authority: Put yourself first.

Boss Man, always spitting fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
A wise man understands that wisdom knows no age.

Certain individuals achieve self consciousness earlier in their development than most and a man who wants to grow in knowledge will learn to treat his ego like a cloth; to remove when necessary.

Granted, experience is also a teacher of wisdom, he should not neglect the fact that some "seemingly inexperienced children" are gifted by virtue of genetics, high IQ and excellent analytical minds.

Be humble

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
I am loving the tempo of this thread lately.
Its encouraging. Let's keep it on.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
As I have no "simp to alpha" stories to tell, I'll talk to fellow gen z lads.

There is always a loop in the grand scheme of civilization cycle for a rearrangement of the pecking order. The ones who seize these opportunities are individuals who are ahead of their peers in that particular civilization. What the average gen z kid wishes is to live a life of comfort AKA the soft life. What the gen z kid does not understand is; an early life of absolute comfort does not toughen a man up in the way of making hard decisions and sticking to 'em and following the principle of cause and effect, he is likely to suffer depression when natural selection (global scale) begins for the next cycle (Note: I do not advocate a desire to revel in hardship and poverty)

As a gen z kid, I see the similarities between the rites of passage done in the ancient times to prove yourself transitioned from boy to man and the times we have currently found ourselves in(national hardship cheesy). Hence, I go through the current hardship with finesse and grace because I know its a phase (I call it the "art of struggling" cool). Natural selection, knowledge and ambition will easily put a lad at the point in the pyramid where he has worked to belong.

The gen z kid wants to be a powerful man, someoneschild2 wants to be the other entity.

"A man who has vast resources is a powerful man but the man who has resources and knowledge, that's a god in a fancy mortal suit"

From one generation Z kid to other kids in the house lost among the adults,

Cheers!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
tosaino95:
Oga Ade, Rollo Tomasi is known as Redpill Godfather

That's how he described himself in his Amazon Author Bio. 'Sometimes called the "Godfather of the Red Pill"...'

I will not begrudge him for self-promotion, but the manosphere predates him. As such, I'm at a loss as to why you're using that promotional writ as a statement of fact.

Perhaps, this should be a PSA, but TRP is not a cult of personality. Most of us here think for ourselves. We don't espouse TRP tenets because someone said so, but because we've made our own observations and come to the same conclusions as many of the veterans.

There is no Daddy G.O or Prophet. Tomassi is married. I'm never getting married. Still, I'll accord him his due and reiterate the points he makes.

and This Your Long Epistle you don't really need to type it because i already know this is what y'all will keep saying.

My posts are for a wider audience. Quoting you is immaterial.

Sometimes, the concepts shared here may be startling to a cross-section of readers. Many of whom would need a more fleshed-out version for thorough, deeper understanding.

There are way too many men still stuck in the matrix that I can't be bothered that you're getting your knickers in a twist over consensual sex. Cope and seethe!

Just Two Questions i ask the two other no one can give accurate question instead they choose not to answer because they don't have.
Cave.Adullam that i don't ask the questions give me accurate and understand because he understand my question if i ask you those questions am sure you won't have answer.

No one is under an obligation to answer your question.

Besides the questions you brought up have been properly answered. You either didn't comprehend the answers or didn't like them.

No offense, but no one here is trying to convince you or force you to accept uncomfortable paradigms.

-Lord

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by namikaze: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
ubunja:
I generally get my films from Netnaija ,,, which sites do you guys use?!
What kind of films do you watch? It's hard to see good American films these days so I mostly only watch animes.
I use Animepahe, you'll find any anime there if it's popular enough.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
heartofcity12:
Are you sure men actually like sex more than women? I’m beginning to think otherwise. Just 3 weeks in camp and they can’t hold themselves because they’re so used to fvckin or masturbating. Horni rabbits..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
women are free to do what they want with their bodies, and as a man you're also free to do what you want with your resources. don't let anyone guilt-trip you into being "a responsible man" especially when it means not having standards and settling for less. know your worth.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
princekami:

grin you know I use to be like this… lol I thought by being there and forgiving her whenever she strays I am proving my love for her and proving to be someone she could grow to trust. I became a father to a girl who hated her own real dad, I broke all the major tenets of the redpill infact I cohabitated for 4years. But thank God for the redpill I was able to find, refine and work on myself.
I will drop my story some other day but what I want you to learn from me as I relate with the image below
Every time my ex cheated she will call immediately to tell me to apologize, that was how deep our love and attachment was & because I made it a point that I could forgive if she is sorry and confesses.
I didn’t know any better and she took advantage of that and will go have fun on the island and come home to apologize. When she discovered she was doing to much and I was begging her to change and getting angry when does it she then started a new pattern she will go out overnight next morning in the room or house of whoever she goes to meet, she will then initiate a call trying to gauge if I am angry, if it was safe to come back. But because I loved her and wanted to be safe from that lifestyle I will accept and ask her to come home. Most times I even call her when she goes out and my serous relationship no go pick several missed calls till the next morning. grin

2 years later after consuming a handful of pills and becoming woke to Female bullshit to an
extent. My colleague at work a female was on a call with one of her guys and it seems the caller reported that his girl cheated the night before and called to confess but the guy no gree and ends the ship. My colleagues was angry scolding the bobo that the girl loves him that’s why she confess. She in turn asked me and I just laughed with flashbacks and said “he get the kind Bleep way man go Bleep woman when she reach house she no go understand herself again until she Bleep that prick again. The lady self laugh and no argue again.

My point is many men have that mentality and are ready to take excesses from a woman who is beautiful or damaged or you believe say na you go fix or change her, trust me it’s better to water a concrete floor trying to grow yam than to try changing a woman. And this mentality was instilled in us by the Hollywood, Bollywood movies we have been watching. I studied my bestiesss and several other women and they seem to have the similar traits with my ex
Which bring me to the Redpill conclusion that
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT and if you woman isn’t like That trust me she can be. maybe not now, maybe not with you but she IS unless she is a unicorn.
This is a really good share g. Nothing like sharing real life experiences. I’m glad you got to the point where you finally cut her off. A man’s self respect reduces drastically every time he takes back a cheating partner. Kudos to you and everyone currently on the right track.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
social media has made it easy for people to insult a person that u cant disrespect in real life.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Honest question, why does the issue of paternity scare women so much? Why isn’t there a big focus on this? Nigeria was ranked amongst top 3 countries with most paternity fraud and I thought it was biased ratings but the surest way to get dragged by women on twitter is to make tweets encouraging paternity testing, women will not fail to drag you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
teebagy:
social media has made it easy for people to insult a person that u cant disrespect in real life.
I'm telling you,I won't be surprised if na secondary School boy wey dey behind that moniker

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Honest question, why does the issue of paternity scare women so much? Why isn’t there a big focus on this? Nigeria was ranked amongst top 3 countries with most paternity fraud and I thought it was biased ratings but the surest way to get dragged by women on twitter is to make tweets encouraging paternity testing, women will not fail to drag you.
their reaction is normal to me ,na their way ,but wetin they pain me na white knights that always jump to this women rescue anytime something like this pops up ,I don't understand their goal ,do you think you will get more coochie abi respect from them ? SMH

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by crystalmoon(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
#

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

Just wait bro.

I have sworn here on this thread that if posterity permits me, I'd be one of the first to build an exclusive DNA facility in the Southwest.

I still stand by that promise. There has to be something done to that epidemic. It's nauseating. Men cheat, yes but they don't bring back babies and lie that the wives are the biological mothers.
This issue is touchy to Nigerian women because they know they are guilty of it. I'm coming to share some fuqed up stories about paternity fraud to y'all .

Dropping tonight

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
their reaction is normal to me ,na their way ,but wetin they pain me na white knights that always jump to this women rescue anytime something like this pops up ,I don't understand their goal ,do you think you will get more coochie abi respect from them ? SMH

Paternity test should be one of the routine test conducted on a child immediately after birth. Every child deserves to know his or her true father. That should be a fundamental human right.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
since we're talking about Paternity fraud
https://twitter.com/Wizarab10/status/1543458362184056833?s=20

If you like, don't do DNA test cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
luminouz:

Just wait bro.

I have sworn here on this thread that if posterity permits me, I'd be one of the first to build an exclusive DNA facility in the Southwest.

I still stand by that promise. There has to be something done to that epidemic. It's nauseating. Men cheat, yes but they don't bring back babies and lie that the wives are the biological mothers.
This issue is touchy to Nigerian women because they know they are guilty of it. I'm coming to share some fuqed up stories about paternity fraud to y'all .

Dropping tonight
It is truly an epidemic bro. It completely shits on whatever sanctity marriage vows hold and it goes to show that marriage and “love” is only a means of elevating status for the average Nigerian woman. You do not claim to love a man and then make him raise another man’s offspring until he dies. That means the stories about women fvcking their ex one last time a day to their wedding is true. I’ll be refreshing the thread for your story g.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
MJBOLT:
since we're talking about Paternity fraud
https://twitter.com/Wizarab10/status/1543458362184056833?s=20

If you like, don't do DNA test cheesy
can you bring the screenshot here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
White knights are worse than those females because they are sell outs, they lack self respect, avoid them with even more efforts. Even women are disgusted at their white knights so they barely even get coochie, sad life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Advice for young men:

Don't get attached to any girl.

She has more options than you.

Your only option is building the best version of yourself.

BUILD.

https://twitter.com/themanmakerx/status/1543642093565800448?s=21&t=s8OlI_dr-2-F_0Ddk7bkZQ

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.