Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749589 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:
i almost died of laughter when she said that last line. .

she even called him broke ass grin

That's how petty they are, she was so pained grin.. They quickly resort to broke shaming men when you counter their bants and shove the truth right in their throats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Danycrusoe:

In relation to this, I have a guy who we are basically colleagues but he sees me as a boss and inspiration, we are both like 5 and 6 altho he met me on the job.

Now, when we met in 2019 I didn't have a gf and I was carefree and jovial, he took a liking to me and he is always calling and we are always together after work. I help his needs financially and on the job, infact he sees me as a role model to build his career, yet we are just age mates.

Quickly, his reputation grew across board but he still didn't have financially, alongside other members of my group, I seem to be the one with a decent pocket and after work, I treat my group members to lunch or breakfast depending especially when I can easily afford it and when they ask.

All my group members are up to seven, I'm the group head and I'm regarded as the best of them based on the job and all.

However, something happened, the guy towed a line that soiled his reputation, he was seen as a snitch to a new head of organization whom majority didn't like. This period was when my ex came into the picture.

Quickly, I was said to have insulted the new head and that there is a recording to that effect, now I don't talk to anyone about the new Head except him cuz he is the only one other than me that is a staff in our group, others just come for our 1hr program and leave. So he was seen as the one doing the recording and snitching.

I started dating the girl during this period and she leveraged on the discord to separate myself and the guy, on the ground that he envies me and looking for my downfall so that he can take my place. Others at work too pointed my attention to it.

I bought their idea and I fought him, I didn't tell him about the girl, we only did our job and leave separately.

Long story short, after the girl broke up with me, the guy and I settled things and we are back to the way we used to, now this girl finds it difficult to bring food for me, ordinary food, despite the financial support and all while we were dating, yet she has time to bring for herself, she has enough cash to carry around.

I went broke, coincidentally, during that time. Guess who helped me financially?

That same guy I fought with, he spoke to me and revealed his mind, little did I know how high in regard this guy holds me. To the extent that he revealed that he doesn't think there nothing I'll do that he will get offended. So far its me.

He never took an offence on the incident that happened between him and I.

The guy got a better job and he comes to my place everyday, at a time, I was close to trekking two hours to and two hours back home from work, the moment I told the guy, he took a bike to my place and gave me cash, I couldn't believe it.

Every member of my group, albeit all have left for better organizations, helped me financially during my down period, all I hear from all of them each time is Dan you are worth more than what we are doing for you now, you have done way more for us.

I felt humbled, I felt grateful, I learned, I thought about everything over and over again, I wonder how better it would have been if I had spent the way I spent on that girl for those guys.

Lastly, on my birthday in May, I was still dating the girl, she gave me a portrait of myself worth 3k. One of my guys got me a clothing material, the girl broke up with me that month. I have never spent half of what I spent on that girl in four months on any of my guys.

You can never go wrong in investing in ur fellow man, especially when both of u are just settling into life after school and hustling to make a career.

The guy that gave me the gift and the guy I fought with said I did one thing that made them respect me n become more loyal and appreciative. I got a big writing contract that paid huge, then I dropped the one I was using as a side source of income to both of them and the client kept paying for their sercives.

It was their source of income for many months before the new job, even into the lockdown and they still get paid till now.

something which I never took serious, yet one babe doesn't even care that I bought her phone or paid for this or that, she can't even do me a favour of giving me a cooler of food after break up.

However, study ur friends, know if you all are on the same side. If u have 5 sources of income, u can drop the smallest for ur guy who is jobless, provided he can do it. Teach him if he is teachable. Niggas don't forget good deeds. Babes will forget once they step out of ur room cuz another is offering something more from there.

MUDAFVCKING WORDS!!!!. grin

N.B: I'm also a May Child bro wink

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

I don't get you bro. While the redpillers here are not toxic and they don't encourage bad behaviours, the post (which I will post below) you responded to is accurate. What's really up with you bro?

You have a point. He seem to think we are shaming women or haters or something.... But i926 post was on point. The truth is hard sometimes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Joker09:

That's how petty they are, she was so pained grin.. They quickly resort to broke shaming men when you counter their bants and shove the truth right in their throats.
She called herself luxury....

I hear her na...na Gucci and Lamborghini she be grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:
i almost died of laughter when she said that last line. .

she even called him broke ass grin
I swear grin

I've seen and heard things in this life Sha.
I remember a girl once told me that the highest she can give me for my birthday was kissing.

After all my hard earned effort? arggh Jesu. grin

Mumu Me belived her to be a virgin then and hoping that one day she will open for my simping blockhead to browse her sweet kpekus. Little did I know that home girl was giving one homie steady mouth gigabytes and reverse cowgirl cheesy

grin Thank God for TRP my only pain is that I didn't discover this earlier.

BTW obinnavalentine I replied your Dm

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Creeza:
I swear grin

I've seen and heard things in this life Sha.
I remember a girl once told me that the highest she can give me for my birthday was kissing.

After all my hard earned effort? arggh Jesu. Mumu Me belived her to be a virgin then and hoping that one day she will open for my simping blockhead to browse her sweet kpekus. Little did I know that home girl was giving one homie steady Mouth Gig and reverse cowgirl

grin Thank God for TRP my only pain is that I didn't discover this earlier.

BTW obinnavalentine I replied your Dm

Lmaoooo... Kissing for bday? And screwing another hommie on the low too?..

This Xmas had me all alone in my house,planning my life for the coming year and I love it that way

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:
She called herself luxury....

I hear her na...na Gucci and Lamborghini she be grin

She had to quickly materialize herself grin
She's most likely for those that can AFFORD her grin. That same clown/luxury will still say she has an equal right with men.
When you ask the luxury how much she's worth for a quickie or short-term, she'll still pick offense. Luxury my azz grin grin
She's a luxury today, she's a woman when it suits.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Joker09:

She had to quickly materialize herself grin
She's most likely for those that can AFFORD her grin. That same clown/luxury will say she has an equal right with men.
When you ask the luxury how much she's worth for a quickie or short-term, she'll pick an offense. Luxury my azz grin grin
Isn't it wonderful how she was quick to broke shame a dude over what she can't even afford? Na ojuelegba luxury she be na

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:

Isn't it wonderful how she was quick to broke shame a dude over what she can't even afford? Na ojuelegba luxury she be na

You read my mind bro. The matter super funny.. Broke shaming a dude probably doing better than her. Wonders shall never end. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Joker09:

You're absolutely right. Majority of the successful men I know today got where they are today by their male friends and male acquaintances they once helped in the past, sometimes that goes farther than even high grades in school, the females they helped are no where to be found. Men help men, men help women, women rarely help anyone. We men should invest more in each other, it's one of the best investments you can make in life. Most of you guys doing well out there today got where you are today through the help of your fellow males, u know it. We should do that more pls. Peace.

Now, the truth is I don't joke with my male friends, although not all men I know are my friends. I have a male friend who I won't place in the same category with the guys in my group. The guy is a closet feminist and does things in a way I'm not too sure of his loyalty.

Guy has his close male friends too but at work he is with the women folk more, the kind of relation I have with him is limited, he is close when u have a financial benefit he can enjoy. This is why I said one should be sure to be in the same side with the said male friend.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:

That's female delusion, solipsism and entitlement. No wonder many females were angry when Kevin Samuels told a woman "you are average-looking at best".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:

MUDAFVCKING WORDS!!!!. grin

N.B: I'm also a May Child bro wink

OH wow, which day? I'm 11

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Danycrusoe:

Now, the truth is I don't joke with my male friends, although not all men I know are my friends. I have a male friend who I won't place in the same category with the guys in my group. The guy is a closet feminist and does things in a way I'm not too sure of his loyalty.

Guy has his close male friends too but at work he is with the women folk more, the kind of relation I have with him is limited, he is close when u have a financial benefit he can enjoy. This is why I said one should be sure to be in the same side with the said male friend.

That kind of guy you described should be categorized as a female. I know those types too and I don't really have anything to do with them, you can't trust them. Yeah, one should be sure to be in the same side with male friends. Little helps you do for guys you don't even really know goes far, it's still better than giving it to these ungrateful females.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Danycrusoe:

OH wow, which day? I'm 11

17th bro.... wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
That's female delusion, solipsism and entitlement. No wonder many females were angry when Kevin Samuels told a woman "you are average-looking at best".
Lol...I'm brutally honest. If she no fine, I go call am ugly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
ObinnaValentine:

let's forget about manipulation or shit..if you are toxic or any other shaming name..then that's what you are..a woman mustn't tell you that cos you having issues before you know...don't use redpill to justify your lankad attitude..
The reason why I shared that was, cuz it actually hit me so hard based on experiences of moving from a nice guy to a dude that uses his brain more. I have been called insensitive, you are so mean (cuz I decided to think of me first), senseless, hater.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
uumohDr:
[/color]He is a simp that sendeth a recharge voucher to his "girlfriend" with the hope of obtaining vagina crumbs someday. She strings him along with the promise of sex and sometimes with absolutely nothing, no promise, nothing!

He is an Alpha that receives the vouchers of the simp + the pussy. He spends nothing but gets everything; her pussy, her resources and even your resources.

Learn to play this GAME, lest your resources be taken from you and given to an Alpha.

I just received airtime a simp sent to this bitch of mine; see conversation.

[color=#000099]
#Snoop D-O-Gizzle's voice#

Pussy broke the simp yeah it did
And pussy made a p!mp rich yeah it did

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Joker09:

That kind of guy you described should be in the status of a female. I know those types too and I don't really have anything to do with them, you can't trust them. Yeah, one should be sure to be in the same side with male friends. Little helps you do for guys you don't even really know goes far, it's still better than giving it to these ungrateful females.

That guy ehn, make I just be looking. Little helps, I wasnt even doing them then with expectations on recipocral act. I didn't know they were taking them with a big truck of appreciation and importance.

When they got their jobs, they left because they weren't staff with my organization, they met me here and I was a staff already, my position is the only post they could easily fit in except for the guy I fought with who can do other stuffs in our line.

Our team was the best across the state in terms of what we do, every other competitor copied and built their stuffs with big consideration for our own schedule.

I was never involved in them getting their jobs, but they see me as a big influence, like I gave them the opportunity to build themselves and accepted them without thinking they will steal my shine or things like that. They belive it made dem visible to their employers.

SIMILARLY, THE GUY I FOUGHT WITH WAS RECOMMENDED TO HIS NEW EMPLOYERS BY ANOTHER GUY WHO HAS BARELY KNOWN HIM FOR 10 MONTHS (.A lady cannot do that, I doubt IT).

STILL, HE THANKED ME WHEN HE SECURED THE APPOINTMENT LIKE I GAVE HIM THE JOB OR GAVE HIM THE SKILLS, I HAVE NEVER BEEN APPRECIATED THAT WAY.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

I don't get you bro. While the redpillers here are not toxic and they don't encourage bad behaviours, the post (which I will post below) you responded to is accurate. What's really up with you bro?

Be calming down.. Not every nlander here is matured enough to comprehend most of these things cos dey are straight up hardcore..so dey might take it for what it is..better filtered for better understanding

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

exactly bro i don't understand wat dat nigga is saying o undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Materialism.
A lot of these modern females are materialistic, they only love expensive things they actually can not afford.. They love to always keep up with the joneses and ‘pepper them’.. This also explains why they will do anything for money hence the increase rate of prostitution. You wonder why their jobs (some are jobless) don’t match up with their lifestyles.Prostitution is growing at an alarming rate and everyone is acting like it’s cool. Stay away from overly materialistic women fellas.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Danycrusoe:

In relation to this, I have a guy who we are basically colleagues but he sees me as a boss and inspiration, we are both like 5 and 6 altho he met me on the job.

Now, when we met in 2019 I didn't have a gf and I was carefree and jovial, he took a liking to me and he is always calling and we are always together after work. I help his needs financially and on the job, infact he sees me as a role model to build his career, yet we are just age mates.

Quickly, his reputation grew across board but he still didn't have financially, alongside other members of my group, I seem to be the one with a decent pocket and after work, I treat my group members to lunch or breakfast depending especially when I can easily afford it and when they ask.

All my group members are up to seven, I'm the group head and I'm regarded as the best of them based on the job and all.

However, something happened, the guy towed a line that soiled his reputation, he was seen as a snitch to a new head of organization whom majority didn't like. This period was when my ex came into the picture.

Quickly, I was said to have insulted the new head and that there is a recording to that effect, now I don't talk to anyone about the new Head except him cuz he is the only one other than me that is a staff in our group, others just come for our 1hr program and leave. So he was seen as the one doing the recording and snitching.

I started dating the girl during this period and she leveraged on the discord to separate myself and the guy, on the ground that he envies me and looking for my downfall so that he can take my place. Others at work too pointed my attention to it.

I bought their idea and I fought him, I didn't tell him about the girl, we only did our job and leave separately.

Long story short, after the girl broke up with me, the guy and I settled things and we are back to the way we used to, now this girl finds it difficult to bring food for me, ordinary food, despite the financial support and all while we were dating, yet she has time to bring for herself, she has enough cash to carry around.

I went broke, coincidentally, during that time. Guess who helped me financially?

That same guy I fought with, he spoke to me and revealed his mind, little did I know how high in regard this guy holds me. To the extent that he revealed that he doesn't think there nothing I'll do that he will get offended. So far its me.

He never took an offence on the incident that happened between him and I.

The guy got a better job and he comes to my place everyday, at a time, I was close to trekking two hours to and two hours back home from work, the moment I told the guy, he took a bike to my place and gave me cash, I couldn't believe it.

Every member of my group, albeit all have left for better organizations, helped me financially during my down period, all I hear from all of them each time is Dan you are worth more than what we are doing for you now, you have done way more for us.

I felt humbled, I felt grateful, I learned, I thought about everything over and over again, I wonder how better it would have been if I had spent the way I spent on that girl for those guys.

Lastly, on my birthday in May, I was still dating the girl, she gave me a portrait of myself worth 3k. One of my guys got me a clothing material, the girl broke up with me that month. I have never spent half of what I spent on that girl in four months on any of my guys.

You can never go wrong in investing in ur fellow man, especially when both of u are just settling into life after school and hustling to make a career.

The guy that gave me the gift and the guy I fought with said I did one thing that made them respect me n become more loyal and appreciative. I got a big writing contract that paid huge, then I dropped the one I was using as a side source of income to both of them and the client kept paying for their sercives.

It was their source of income for many months before the new job, even into the lockdown and they still get paid till now.

something which I never took serious, yet one babe doesn't even care that I bought her phone or paid for this or that, she can't even do me a favour of giving me a cooler of food after break up.

However, study ur friends, know if you all are on the same side. If u have 5 sources of income, u can drop the smallest for ur guy who is jobless, provided he can do it. Teach him if he is teachable. Niggas don't forget good deeds. Babes will forget once they step out of ur room cuz another is offering something more from there.

Incredible. Simply incredible

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by philtea: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2020
i926:
When men expose women, she feels threatened & she'll respond with indignation.

When she can no longer manipulate you, she labels you the enemy, the hater, the misogynist, patriarchal, toxic & all other shaming names.

Be proud if a woman calls you any of that, it means you ALPHA

#copied#
She just labelled me 'disciplinarian'
I smile in rp smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
exactly bro i don't understand wat dat nigga is saying o undecided
grin Even me sef no sabi wetin he dey talk.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hakeem4(m): 1:34am On Dec 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IMAGINE HAVING OVER 3 MILLION NAIRA IN YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR ONLY CHILD DIE INSTEAD OF JUST PAY 25,000 NAIRA TO SAVE HER LIFE.
this woman is wicked, so because of 25k out of 3.6m she decided to use her daughter’s life to teach the husband lessons

Pathetic

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tunde835(m): 6:02am On Dec 26, 2020
babatunx:
Smiles...

Shutout to Gurus on here, doing justice to the different conversations. You know most of all these issues resonate with us all. But my question is this, i s it possible to naturally have RedPill mindset from childhood without reading any book or lecture? Because when I look back to my worldview from childhood until now, it's somehow in sync with all these.
Yh i remember refusing to kneel to any girl in school nd wen d hottest girl in my class tells me to buy something for her i refuse

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2020
When you treat a woman like a celebrity
Always saying
I love you
You are soo beautiful
You are the only one for you
Without you I am nothing

When you are always validating her
She immediately starts treating you like a fan

She no more sees those compliment as anything
Infact there was this girl that would tell me norms now when I told her all those things because I have said it countless times.

You want to be her fan then keep treating her like a celebrity.

Why do you think the girl you don't like anymore and you are trying to get rid off is never leaving and always submitting but the one you are treating right is always at the edge of leaving.

Thats because one is being treated like a celebrity and the other is not.

39 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2020
hakeem4:
this woman is wicked, so because of 25k out of 3.6m she decided to use her daughter’s life to teach the husband lessons.

LESSON WELL LEARNED IN THE END. GREATEST TRP LESSONS ARE BEST LEARNED FROM WOMEN'S CRUELTY.
NO NEED TO ARGUE WITH ANYBODY COMING HERE TO CALL ME NAMES OR DISAGREE WITH THESE TRP FACTS.
I HAVE BEEN FUCCKED UP SQUARELY. SO WILL ALL OF YOU TOO... IT GETS TO EVERYONE AS IT HAS GOTTEN TO THIS MAN. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME TODAY, YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME TOMORROW, OR WHEN YOU'RE 70 YEARS OLD RECOUNTING ALL YOUR IRRECOVERABLE ERRORS AND LOSSES, AND WISHING YOU LISTENED TO MARTINEZ39S AND DID BETTER.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LESSON WELL LEARNED IN THE END. GREATEST TRP LESSONS ARE BEST LEARNED FROM WOMEN'S CRUELTY.
NO NEED TO ARGUE WITH ANYBODY COMING HERE TO CALL ME NAMES OR DISAGREE WITH THESE TRP FACTS.
I HAVE BEEN FUCCKED UP SQUARELY. SO WILL ALL OF YOU TOO... IT GETS TO EVERYONE AS IT HAS GOTTEN TO THIS MAN. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME TODAY, YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME TOMORROW, OR WHEN YOU'RE 70 YEARS OLD RECOUNTING ALL YOUR IRRECOVERABLE ERRORS AND LOSSES, AND WISHING YOU LISTENED TO MARTINEZ39S AND DID BETTER.
bro,you are always stating the fact Everytime,I mean every damn time you post in this thread.one weyrey has just knelt down and proposed to a girl,and I feel like shooting him and as expected,it is the lady everybody is congratulating.ah,ah,ah,men don suffer and will always suffer until they seek and ingest the almighty saving redpill.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Your life as a man is short, and using it to paddle an obvious failing relationship will make it even become shorter.

You've tried your best for long, and done all possible things to salvage the relationship. Well done. But as you must know, it is time you allow that relationship sink! Don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy: I have dedicated a lot to this relationship, and I'm not gonna let it sink just like that.

Remember: nobody cares about you, nature has already made you expendable, and the more you whittle yourself through destructive relationship, the more you draw yourself closer to your downfall. Forget all that you've spent, don't allow your ego deceive you. It's time to leave, and leave you must.

Authority: put a great price on your sanity. Value yourself.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Once a girl is in love with youl she will do anything for you or go any mile with youl,,,,,,,

Don't misunderstand dis post ,,what I meant is real love not all the nonsense love flying up and down,,,real love i say !!!
Which real love my friend? Everything women now sell it to the highest bidder

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2020
All the RP quotes being continuously dropped here is just like the summary and repetition of earlier RP quotes/messages dropped. Even if this thread reaches 1000+ pages, those that still won't listen, won't. BTW, the mission still continues but the thread shouldn't necessarily be extended with irrelevant messages or repetition of quotes. Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.