Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2749248 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Androgens:
Here we go again. See the Foolish Simp. Fresh from one of the Leeches on my contacts. This Is a girl I usually Ignore now. We are both status viewer now. She posted this. I didn't even viewed her status. There Is this App I'm using Exeplorer, It automatically downloads status randomly..
Are you a girl or a guy?

Why the banny dey cap say make your bf leave you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 2:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Tips for the single ones here. Women never back down on their specs when it comes to men, you should not either.

1. If a girl/woman has childhood trauma, no matter the trauma, never, ever date her.
2. If a girl/woman father is not present in her childhood, never date her.
3.If a girl/woman is an attention seeker, will do anything for attention. Never date her.
4. If a girl/woman says she was raped when young or sexually abused when young, never date her.
5. If a girl/woman is materialistic, never date her.
6. If a girl/woman has depression, never date her.
7. If a girl/woman is a single mother, never date her.
8. If a girl/woman has chad/tyrone as exes(do your research on her past). Never date her.
9. If a girl/woman is not a virgin, never date her.
10. If a girl/woman has no idea or cannot give ideas on how to invest, never date her.
11. If a girl/woman has more than one ex, never date her.
12. If a girl/woman is a baby mama, never date her.
13. If a girl/woman does not give you space for you as a man to develop and grow, never date her.
14. If a girl/woman is not close to her parents be it father or mother or close relatives, never date her.
15. If a girl/woman cannot spend her own money or buy gifts for you, never date her.

You might say but where will i find all the healthier girls. Answer is, they are out there, do not let one-itis blind you from enjoying a healthy relationship devoid of drama. The women on the list above will make you life miserable. Stay away from them.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:31am On Aug 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:

3. Society doesn't clamp down on commitment because sex is deemed morally wrong outside the marriage jurisdiction. The exploitation of a man's commitment is not seen as a crime.....

This part right here is why women are winning the gender war and succeeding in having laws passed that favour them, cause all their cause revolves around money , while men are having a hard time cause our cause revolves around sex. And sex, as you've stated, is a moral cause.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Be covert or overt with your sexual dealings with women, however, as the situation demands.

2. Women are not scared to demand commitment, so don't be scared to demand sex or sexual-related acts. In the absence of sex, make sure she works for you, by all means, be on the other side gaining or make it mutual.

3. Society doesn't clamp down on commitment because sex is deemed morally wrong outside the marriage jurisdiction. The exploitation of a man's commitment is not seen as a crime but consensual sex is deemed evil.

4. I agree promiscuity and immorality ruin a society. But not until, the essence of a sexual relationship or relationship is valued, the decay will continue.

5. If women who are the gatekeeper of sex don't maintain their value men will not help them. Ditto when men don't value their commitment - they will be exploited.

6. The reason for a sexual relationship is to create a bond that will eventually forms a family that will contribute their share to civilization. If it is misconstrued for just sex, parties, and money you don't need to blame anyone...sex is not a crime if it is consensual.

7. There's nothing abnormal if you decide to remain celibate. But don't cage yourself when you know you want women.

8. You can't be moral about sex. But in cases where you're not interested in sex, there must be a value exchange. Don't waste your time, attention, and money on women who are not interested in you. Don't allow yourself to be friendzoned. Refer to 2 above.

9. Exchange sex for sex, and value for value. How you play both cards is left to you.

10. You will not fvck all women, and neither will you fvck all the women you're interested in. Don't make a mountain out of it. Deal with women that have a genuine interest in you - you'll fvck most of them.

11. Don't get yourself depressed because of women. Let every troubles and worry that come with them vanish with each sunset and passing of the day.

12. Understand women. Love women. Have fun with women.

DAY 229, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Act like a man.
I love this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Babangidayaro: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2022
RikudoSennin:
Tips for the single ones here. Women never back down on their specs when it comes to men, you should not either.

1. If a girl/woman has childhood trauma, no matter the trauma, never, ever date her.
3.If a girl/woman is an attention seeker, will do anything for attention. Never date her.
4. If a girl/woman says she was raped when young or sexually abused when young, never date her.
8. If a girl/woman has chad/tyrone as exes(do your research on her past). Never date her.
10. If a girl/woman has no idea or cannot give ideas on how to invest, never date her.
13. If a girl/woman does not give you space for you as a man to develop and grow, never date her.
14. If a girl/woman is not close to her parents be it father or mother or close relatives, never date her.
15. If a girl/woman cannot spend her own money or buy gifts for you, never date her.

You might say but where will i find all the healthier girls. Answer is, they are out there, do not let one-itis blind you from enjoying a healthy relationship devoid of drama. The women on the list above will make you life miserable. Stay away from them.

You may as well tell men to start dating fellow men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2022
RikudoSennin:

16. If she's from a poor background and has known struggle all her life, avoid.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2022
MJBOLT:
weak men will always suffer

E rule kileyi omo anifowoshe?cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2022
ashewoboy:

E rule kileyi omo anifowoshe?cheesy.
Won mu ewure dudu Won mu re igbo ifa... Omo Anifowose Won maguntan bolojo Won mu re ile osun... Omo Anifowose Osun o gba aguntan Ema se gba emi mi.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Peaceyw:
What sage Ubûnjà has been preaching...
Coming from a woman.

Ubunja, the redpill pedagogue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2022
Reminderz:

Won mu ewure dudu Won mu re igbo ifa... Omo Anifowose Won maguntan bolojo Won mu re ile osun... Omo Anifowose Osun o gba aguntan Ema se gba emi mi.. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You sabi.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2022
Johnny4you:

Are you a girl or a guy?

Why the banny dey cap say make your bf leave you undecided

How I go be guy lol. Obviously you didn't know the meaning of my monicker. I'm a real and complete OG. I'm Just showing you the stupidity and foolishness of some Men/Boys wasting themselves away In the DM of a supposed below average nigerian leeches..

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2022
JESHAL:
As a man learn how to control your thoughts, always be conscious of what dominates your heart.

This word is directly to me...

Anger is eating me up and people complain abt that but I see myself normal....

Any help?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2022
Johnny4you:
My simping days are over angry
Bleep them bitches for life!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Reminderz:

Eni tí ọ bi alaru lo yin gbo kole ṣebi adebo ayinde oba ayinde é ayinde wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hahn(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Kipaji:
Here is a documentary that Ubunja will like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS1Rie4BI0k

"Female Tourism on Pleasure Beaches"

So many miseducations illustrated in one video.

It's a French documentary but there are English/Spanish/Portuguese subtitles

I actually saw this to the end.

Damm! cheesy grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2022
tosaino95:

Eni tí ọ bi alaru lo yin gbo kole ṣebi adebo ayinde oba ayinde é ayinde wink
cool grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

This should be number one. Thanks man.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Money and family is all

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

One of the most important of them all. You can never overemphasize this point

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2022

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Regex:

I want to back this up with a true life story.

I met a friend, an Aussie in London, he had a girlfriend, a Scottish, my Aussie friend had just left his previous relationship due to reasons not known to me, then he met his Scottish girl. Well from pictures this let herself go and all not going into details...

Thing is, my Aussie friend lost his dad in December, and from what he told me, he had sex with his girl during that time of mourning his dad (so he thought).

Long story short, this guys in police station and being investigated by the police for rape. He was in a sexless relationship because at a time the vibes of sex died in the relationship. At least he never had sex with his girl from the time I knew him till now he is in trouble.

The problem is not him being accused a rapist, the problem is that he can never be employed again in UK, and he's lost his job. I myself can't even be seen with him nor have any communication with because of the kind of job I do.

In the end, it's not worth it.
Which kind wahala be this one again?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
blinking001:

Which kind wahala be this one again?

Omo. I go distance myself from the case via the kind work I deh do.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
okrikaboi:
If you love them release them, if they come back it means nobody wants them so let them go again grin I will have my revenge on this one time will tell cool
Learn the art of communication... you still sound like someone who isn't prepared to let her go though... you ain't even assertive..

when she asked you, don't you want us back? tell her something like, “why would I want you back? lol, you're in the past now”...

when she said "I want you back, plz come back"

tell her something like "I don't go back to my vomit or tell her she should go back to one of her ex boyfriends..." be bold...

no matter how much you love the girl, if she's the one that left you, and she returns, do not take her back... Do Not... she only came back because her expectations didn't work out at the end, not because she truly realised her mistake.. she wouldn't come back if things went as she planned... she doesn't feel pity for you, don't feel any for her... once a woman is gone, she stays gone....

The statement you made here that, “I never left, I was still your friend, I wanted you to be happy, and I don't want you to come back because you feel pity for me... blah blah” ... all these ain't necessary.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Androgens:

How I go be guy lol. Obviously you didn't know the meaning of my monicker. I'm a real and complete OG. I'm Just showing you the stupidity and foolishness of some Men/Boys wasting themselves away In the DM of a supposed below average nigerian leeches..
guy, blur out the number asap... why do you guys forget about this?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
DAY 230, REDPILL 2022

What is required of emasculation is that men should find fault in their actions and behaviors when displaying their masculinity.

If it is not gaslighting, then, it is guilt-tripping.

Authority: Positive masculinity.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Androgens: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Reminderz:

guy, blur out the number asap... why do you guys forget about this?

I didn't forgot. The Chats wasn't personally mine. One of the ladies on my contacts posted It on her status. If the said lady couldn't blur It and outrightly posted It like that. How Is that my business to do that as well. Meanwhile me and this gurl have been playing mind games lately. She has been trying so hard to get my attention because I have been Ignoring her for some time now. Gurl wants to be forming Alpha for a King. She go wake up one day soon and realize she don Chop Blocking. I no dey entertain nonsense from anybody..grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AkuOlisa: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
okrikaboi:
If you love them release them, if they come back it means nobody wants them so let them go again grin I will have my revenge on this one time will tell cool

Oga there's nothing Redpill about what you just posted.

If you're actually the one that wrote things, then you're nothing but a social media Redpiller but a bluepiller in real life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
okrikaboi:
You talk too much for an alpha male.

Stop impersonating on being an Alpha cry

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Savage mode!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin grin grin

But you guys sha
Cut the nigga some slack!
I'd prefer him to most just talkin head knowledge without posting about their day to day dealings with females
If you want to correct him do it with love
Not just slamming him grin
Na why most people no too dey post personal ish here

Okirikaboi, bro you've done well
But you were explaining too much to someone who left you
Let her do the long paragraphs
Just keep it short short

"You never left? You just wanted her to...." grin

Go and sin no more homie!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cypress042(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.