Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2741422 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Boxing day Pills on Point!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Johnnycife:

True Brother.
*quotes* Be A Man *source God* The Woman Was Made An Help Meet. Like The Duty Of An Househelp, She Has No Say In The Already Taken Decisions. But Rather To Follow, That's The Function Of An Help. Watch The Movie 'Troy' And See How A Woman Caused Agony. She Has No Place In The Life Of A Man To Accompany Him To Succeed. A Friend Of Mine Who Has Big Aspirations, And Was Already In Law Sch. Left All To Go Get Married To A Girl He Met On A Bus On His Way To Sch. One Monday, When I Asked His Reasons For This Foolish Action, He Said " I Saw Her Steering At Me Then I Exclaimed, This Is The Perfect Time To Act" Now She' S The One Paying House Rent. But Don't Be Suprised That Oneday She'll Throw Him Out. Even To Feed Is A Problem. The Only Money He Could Provide As A Man Is 10k. What Would 10k Do For Two. I Mean His Salary.
Blood of Zachariah! Which country this happened?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
That's female delusion, solipsism and entitlement. No wonder many females were angry when Kevin Samuels told a woman "you are average-looking at best".

I didn't understand the Kevin Samuels criticism. Well, it's a delusional lady that got roasted by an experienced older, focused man who has less time to tolerate feminine crap that younger fellas would, so, the society of SIMPs had to come to her rescue.

The guy roast guys most of the time, especially, guys who lack discipline and don't have their shiit together, but no one makes a fuss about it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
In that CAPSLOCKED's post, there was no loss of judgement or attempt to demonize women. Let's assume the woman's story is accurate (something I don't do due to fact that women are usually shameless and bold liars, and they are good engineers of a spurious narrative and impression). If your husband has been financially incapable and always made excuses for money, why decide to teach him a "lesson" with your daughter's health at stake? Why not do it with something like the PHCN bill (refuse to pay that bill and let the heat reach everyone so you can teach him a lesson) ? Why put your daughter's health at stake over #25,000 when you have #3.6M and you can simply leave the marriage (if she had had enough with her husband) and care for your own daughter by yourself?

Not only is she petty, she is also trying to shift blame when she could have done better; this shows she has no remorse and doesn't desire to be a better human in future. Throughout your life, have you ever met any loving parent (especially men) who would have #3.6M yet put his/her daughter's life at risk over #25,000 just to teach their spouse a "lesson" ? Don't you see how incredibly stupid, petty, and heartless that is? The daughter had been convulsive for two days, two fùcking days. undecided

For those who would say "but the money [#3.6M] might not be her money," they should have it in mind that if that were the case, she would have mentioned it without hesitation and used it as an excuse, trust women.

All I see is dumb attribution of blame to the man:
1) It was okay to put my daughter's life at risk in order to teach my husband a "lesson" BECAUSE my husband is financially incapable and always make excuses. [It's the husband's fault].
2) It's not my fault that my daughter died BECAUSE I am not the one that is supposed to provide. [It's the husband's fault for not providing].

What could she have suffered in the husband's hands for her to make such heartless and stupid decision? I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that the husband happened to be a great provider in the past and he recently hit hard times; or that the story is not what it seems. I personally know a senior colleague of my mum who has money but the husband is broke and struggling; the woman is stingy like madt. If her children meet her for anything, she will tell them to go and meet their father. She would rather see the family struggle than help out, even her kids. It took my mum's intervention to force her to open her stingy hands to provide for her daughter who was living hand to mouth in the university while mum was earning big. What do you think the story of woman would be? Would it be any different from what CAPSLOCKED shared? There was even a story on nairaland about a woman who fell sick and instructed her sister to hide her money in case the husband, who was running helter skelter to pay her hospital bills, finds it. grin I am not saying all women are like this, but most are.

In a bid to show you are fair and a moral champion, don't make excuses or downplay any harsh truth about women in order to prove you are not a woman hater or misogynist. No one cares bro, drop the moral badge and accept the red pill as you see it. If not, when the red pill shows you certain devilish aspects of women, you will ignore it and think it is hatred or misogyny towards women. The truth don't have to be the way you want. [/b]If it happens that the truth says "the kind of specimen A are heartless, brutal and remorseless in their manipulation", you must accept and not ignore it because you don't want to be a misogynist or a moral defaulter. It's just like ignoring the truth that many Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ than Africans because you don't want to be a racist. grin

Let me drop this harsh truth that many might not come to grasp in their lifetime: [b]you can either love or understand women, you cannot do both.
[/b] This is pure fact. It doesn't mean you should hate them, just approach women with indifference and let you association with them be based on necessity and what you can benefit from them. Forget about friendship with women.

We can agree to disagree.
We agree. Wish I can like this a million times!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2020
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! shocked
grin grin

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Hassanmaye:

grin grin
The story weak me aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Davash222:

Lol

You’re a genius. Can I marry your brain?
Haha

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Prinnce1:
even if I get married , will let the woman know that am not a walk over. She is isn't doing me a favour to marry me and she can't control my money the way she likes. Two weeks ago I was inside a thick bush picking soils samples was exposed to mosquitoes, since last Saturday have been down with malaria then one yeye self centred and entitled girl will want to control me. My God for kill am
Men struggle alot to make women better e.g there mothers, sisters, wife, in the end they still get 'what have you ever done to me ' tufiakwa

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2020
foreman:
After following TRP for a while I decided to try the new method, like a researcher that I am anyways. This was some years back now.

There was this girl in my area I noticed she feels uncomfortable around me. I reasoned she must be that situation where they say you have been chosen. The first time I said how are you to her she was almost frozen. I gisted a little then asked for her number and told her I will call her for a hang out. She gave me after making some weak defense about not having time and all that. Like three days later I called her and just talked generally. Then a week later I called her and told her to come join me for a drink around afternoon. She came ooo, I ordered drinks. I was about ordering peppersoup when I observed she was not really concentrating or interested in those things. I sharperly asked whether she would love a more private place to which answer was surprisingly yes.

Na so we enter room f--uc-k, just like that. I couldn't believe it. Me, that is used to toasting, then arranging boring dates which are not interesting to me anyways except we are already in very good talking terms. Since then I have been wondering how ignorant I have been all my life in woman matter. This girl later, after some encounters, told she always wanted to Bleep me for a while just that I was blind. Now I no dey even bother about having GFs only fkbuddies. if I like you I keep you for a while as long as you look good enough to show boys and can chat well in the midst of friends. Even at that if attachment is setting in I discharge, I no wan wahala.

It isn't funny that we spend our entire life learning things that will make our life better in school but not learning about women. Women that we plan to stay with for the rest of our lives oooo.
Moral of the topic, choose women that choose you to avoid spending alot of money and simping and at the end you will still not hit the cookie. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2020
heartofcity12:
Materialism.
A lot of these modern females are materialistic, they only love expensive things they actually can not afford.. They love to always keep up with the joneses and ‘pepper them’.. This also explains why they will do anything for money hence the increase rate of prostitution. You wonder why their jobs (some are jobless) don’t match up with their lifestyles. Prostitution is growing at an alarming rate and everyone is acting like it’s cool. Stay away from overly materialistic women fellas.

In as much as there Is an amount of truth In your post. We also need to realize Men were the pioneer of this latest development and I don't see It stopping anytime soon. Real men who understand women and treat them accordingly are not up to 20% of the world's male population. We can only but hope more men will be liberated from the shackles of the female gender......

31 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Slyle:
DAFUG!!!!!!!!!!! Dude! This is like trekking from Lekki 1st roundabout to Megachicken in Ikota villa estate.. Omoh! I duff my cap for you eh!

Haha

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2020
miracood:
I'm 19..

Started y'day and I've Read from page 1 up to this point. Thanks to all those that put up this wonderful thread.

I started been redpilled at the age of 15. but I never knew.
Ive always thought I had a disorder.. even my friends have told me to loosen up ( to be romantic) grin. That I'm too strict with women. Lol, how I wish they knew my ways is the right path.

Through my i don't I a bleep attitude, I've always gotten girls clamoring for my love and attention. Some even pay their pussies as a price just to date me. Hahahaha

I'm loving this RedPill is life.
Lol na your type dey chop free puna that simp men pay 1.2million in Lagos grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

It can never stop and you want to know why? Hypergamy.

Those things help maximize their appearance and in so doing increases their chances of attracting a high value male.

You see why it is ludicrous when girls tell SIMPs "Don't you want me to look good for you" when they are taxing them.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Please, while we criticize and ingest the TRP, if you are not improving on ur mistakes and building urself physically, mentally, financially and psychologically, u r ingesting the Pills wrongly.

While u are making money and putting ladies in their places, don't forget the mistakes from ur end that affected ur relationships, especially if you still want to get married.

She said u are insecure? Work on ur insecurities, don't display them but know deeply she is not 100% trustworthy.

She said u are a woman beater and u actually beat ur women? Why u go beat woman self? U need to stop it moving forward.

If u are a womanizer - stop it and respect ur wife

If ur temper is short - work on them.

Always maintain ur cool while u show ur authority

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SPLENDID25(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Truth Be Told, girls Get Attention. Be Different!
I Remember Sec. School, a Girl A Who Almost Every Teacher Has A Thing for, telling Me that "she'll Supprise me One Day", she Also Goes As Far As showing Me Her Pubic hair(the One That Extends Up On Her Belly) And Rubbing It While Giving Me A Sexy Look...although I Didn't Make Any Move(to Profess Love) As Most Friends Who Prayed To Be In My Shoes Suggested(and I Am Pretty Sure That Made Her Wonder The kinda stuff I Am Made Up Of), i Am Pretty Sure, she Would Have Given Her Body And Soul To Me if Fate Didn't Have It That we Go Separate Ways...funny Part Is, I Am Neither The Brightest In Class nor Handsome. Lol

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Evolutionlove:

In as much as there Is an amount of truth In your post. We also need to realize Men were the pioneer of this latest development and I don't see It stopping anytime soon. Real men who understand women and treat them accordingly are not up to 20% of the world's male population. We can only but hope more men will be liberated from the shackles of the female gender......

You’re absolutely right bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
SPLENDID25:
Truth Be Told, girls Get Attention. Be Different!
I Remember Sec. School, a Girl A Who Almost Every Teacher Has A Thing for, telling Me that "she'll Supprise me One Day", she Also Goes As Far As showing Me Her Pubic hair(the One That Extends Up On Her Belly) And Rubbing It While Giving Me A Sexy Look...although I Didn't Make Any Move(to Profess Love) As Most Friends Who Prayed To Be In My Shoes Suggested(and I Am Pretty Sure That Made Her Wonder The kinda stuff I Am Made Up Of), i Am Pretty Sure, she Would Have Given Her Body And Soul To Me if Fate Didn't Have It That we Go Separate Ways...funny Part Is, I Am Neither The Brightest In Class nor Handsome. Lol
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
TheUndercover:

The PDF is ready for you to read and enjoy! It comprises of MAIN Red Pill quotes from different people in this thread and other Red Pill threads.

Modified: Send me a PM from 23-12-2020 till 01-01-2021

NB: Don't drop your e-mail address on this thread.

Bro I've send you a pm pls reply so I can give you my Gmail

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alexgeneration(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you want to learn python,DM this guy on Twitter

@supertobii

As we're taking the pills, let's also develop ourselves too.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Danycrusoe:
Please, while we criticize and ingest the TRP, if you are not improving on ur mistakes and building urself physically, mentally, financially and psychologically, u r ingesting the Pills wrongly.

While u are making money and putting ladies in their places, don't forget the mistakes from ur end that affected ur relationships, especially if you still want to get married.

She said u are insecure? Work on ur insecurities, don't display them but know deeply she is not 100% trustworthy.

She said u are a woman beater and u actually beat ur women? Why u go beat woman self? U need to stop it moving forward.

If u are a womanizer - stop it and respect ur wife

If ur temper is short - work on them.

Always maintain ur cool while u show ur authority

too much sense wee not kee you o..i said something similar some say I no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hakeem4(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
I just read this on twitter.

It’s simple, the man shouldn’t bail her out. And if she’s lucky to be bailed by her other friends, he should send her straight to her fathers house.

He has no business with an adulterous woman

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Your life as a man is short, and using it to paddle an obvious failing relationship will make it even become shorter.

You've tried your best for long, and done all possible things to salvage the relationship. Well done. But as you must know, it is time you allow that relationship sink! Don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy: I have dedicated a lot to this relationship, and I'm not gonna let it sink just like that.

Remember: nobody cares about you, nature has already made you expendable, and the more you whittle yourself through destructive relationship, the more you draw yourself closer to your downfall. Forget all that you've spent, don't allow your ego deceive you. It's time to leave, and leave you must.

Authority: put a great price on your sanity. Value yourself.

Cave, you no dey respond to my mention. I always like the kind of brain God gives you. You're one of the best guy on here. I'd have loved to give u my sister, lols

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wha

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beirut01:
What should I tell this guy. Between, the guy is a very smart guy but he always claim to be male feminist..

Should he learn the hard way m
Experience is the best teacher. but a wise person learns from experience of others, and saves himself from the certain tragedy others experienced.

leave am make him learn. or you could give him TRP PDF to emancipate himself.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
21cents:
Experience is the best teacher. but a wise person learns from experience of others, and saves himself from the certain tragedy others experienced.

leave am make him learn. or you could give him TRP PDF to emancipate himself.

give him which PDF file?? allow the idiot to suffer first..jes be around him jes so the suffering doesn't lead to catastrophe cos this type dey commit suicide once! how is he your friend sef �

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:
This early morning... When everyone is looking to better Nigeria,she is looking for urgent 2k
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
hakeem4:
I just read this on twitter.

It’s simple, the man shouldn’t bail her out. And if she’s lucky to be bailed by her other friends, he should send her straight to her fathers house.

He has no business with an adulterous woman
Same thing I had in mind. If he has to bail anyone, let it be the man, na correct guy im be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Madekreem:
God bless #TeamRedPill
just recovered from a so called (Churchy)hoe trynna. friendzone with he so called (let me think about it)lines while she was having hookups ...when I asked she say (she's been going for church service ) couldn't hold the lie ....I almost wanted to punch her ...
Hahah grin grin sorry bro
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
aminu114:
few moments ago i was chatting with a girl on whatsapp we exchange pictures she im handsome and cute we continue chatting i asked her if she come nd spend time with me in a hotel room she said no problem she told me on tuesday she will be free from 10am to 7pm so she will come i said no prblm but im sorry the picture i sent to u wasnt my pic i will send u my real pic to avoid further prblms when u come nd find out im not on the pic that i showed u i send her a picture of another the guy is just normal regular guy dressed in a normal way but not as handsome nd rich looking guy like the first picture after seeing it she started insulting me and asking me she looks like a prostitute to me nd i should go and have sex with my mother nd she blocked me
Shege aminu Wato Kaima kasan kaci puna koh haha grin grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Men, don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy(if I'm able to wait a little longer she will change). That's a bloody lie you telling yourself. Damaged women don't change; they only wear different colours like a chameleon, and regardless of the colour, a chameleon is a chameleon.

Authority: Avoid damaged women aka "repentant" h0es.
Noted sir.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
"A woman may not be able to lead herself, but that doesn't mean all men are up to the task either. And where inadequate men cannot lead, they bully."

"The equivalent of the friend zone for a woman is being a side chick. Friend zoned guy always wants to be her boyfriend, side chick girl always wants to be his wife. Women friend zone useful but undesirable men, men bleep zone desirable but uninvestable women."

@TellYourSonThis | IM | Twitter

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Creeza(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Everyone who sent me a dm.. I replied all. Please check your emails and WhatsApp

Cheers!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.