Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2745843 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Women marry up financially.
Men marry up morally.

The criteria for judging men and women are not the same;

• Men are judged by their financial success, their status, their future and their personalities.

• Women are judged by their appearance, ability to bear children, their body counts, their past relationships and their submissiveness.

Women and Men are not the same.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Sapy442: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2022
ubunja:
understandable that you feel Beyonce has more sex appeal , just that the overwhelming consensus is that Rihanna is the more sexually appealing to a bigger demographic of men.
And that part about guys is true,, If we look at guys who get the most puccy and the guys who are the most babydaddies it's not necessarily the best looking dudes.
Especially those repeat babydaddies who get plenty of women pregnant they have that pull on women and need to be studied, especially if they're not celebrities and have no status to speak of. Cause the one thing more important than a puccy that a woman can give you is a baby. And a baby is a woman's ultimate investment and sacrifice for a man. So that man who has multiple babymamas is the man we must look closer at. Too bad he's the same man that's demonized and called all types of names. But if a man is getting women everywhere pregnant it first of all means women like having sex with him.

I think the sex appeal thing between Beyonce and Rihanna is more of psychology of the men involved, in that Beyonce have been married for long, and I feel being in a committed relationship for a while reduces the sex appeal.
Me too I find Beyonce sexually appealing than Rihanna, she might be a little older now though, but she's got all them curves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Peaceyw:
don't know, saw it on facebook
okay

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2022
ubunja:
there's looks , and there's sex appeal.

good looks makes you nice to look at, sex appeal makes people want to have sex with you.

but can sex appeal be learnt and adopted? or it's a case of either you have it or you don't?
You are absolutely right.
Rihanna has more sex appeal than Beyonce

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Meedon:

I do 120 sit ups and 70 push ups a day before hitting the street. I would like to increase the number as time goes on.
Woow 120 sit-ups?
I will like to reach ur level.
But is sit-up really help to get a nice abs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Someoneschild2:

What is the first? cheesy
Sexual urges ofc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

but don't play patriarchy I e she has to fend for herself financially in the marriage...
Facts cheesy
BUT would the ego of Naija men allow them?
it's the reason i skip marriage discussions..

In this era of social media, even the blind would know that women want to flex their youth and dont want to be traditional. Even the ones that would welcome the idea are doing so solely for the resources. Still yet, still yet, men crave to be used. Or could there be a ( i dont even know the word to use tbh) huge surge of adrenaline that pumps in men when they FEEL (cos in reality they are not) in command while with a so called "submissive " woman? grin

Omor...make i drop pen here so i wont discourage anybody. Even the disgust on the face of men offline when i share my views about modern marriage has made to stop discussing it.... Very soon, very very soon, we'll have quality artificial virginity tools ( made by our fellow men ofc), until and even after then, we ( who the society call cowards because we dont want these kind of "responsibilities" ) would keep watching the game from the sidelines.

Nice discussion bro, i love your idea. Thats the best fit for modern day relationship. wink

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zabiboy:

Facts cheesy

In this era of social media, even the blind would know that women want to flex their youth and dont want to be traditional. Even the ones that would welcome the idea are doing so solely for the resources. Still yet, still yet, men crave to be used. Or could there be a ( i dont even know the word to use tbh) huge surge of adrenaline that pumps in men when they FEEL (cos in reality they are not) in command while with a so called "submissive " woman? grin

Omor...make i drop pen here so i wont discourage anybody. Even the disgust on the face of men offline when i share my views about modern marriage has made to stop discussing it.... Very soon, very very soon, we'll have quality artificial virginity tools ( made by our fellow men ofc), until and even after then, we ( who the society call cowards because we dont want these kind of "responsibilities" ) would keep watching the game from the sidelines.

Nice discussion bro, i love your idea. Thats the best fit for modern day relationship. wink

Men love being slaves!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Be weary of girls that dress provocatively. Because she dresses as such does not mean she is very cheap and will get laid with you. In fact they are the most difficult to fuxck. They are dressing provocatively so you can give them your attention, resources and commitment with the expectation of sex, unfortunately you will not get it. This is a tactic used by golddiggers. The irony is that the girls who dress decently and who are Innocent are those easy to fuxck.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
When a man figures out friendship is not the path to sex with women, he ceases to see the point in having female friends.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
To women, relationships are exercises in which you burden another with your baggage which lead to their betterment but do not want to contribute their part.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
A woman is very stingy with her resource. She wants to use your money but do not want you to use hers.Relationship is something society encourages, because society derives benefit from it. Remember society is the matrix.Society enamously derives benefit from all male sacrifice, which is why it has always encouraged men to do things that aren’t necessarily in their best interest.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Society encourages you to buy the flowers( make money from it), do the calling(network providers make more money), take her on a date(restaurants, eateries etc make money), buy her gifts( shops make money). All the above are just a fraction of society's benefits.

Little wonder society keep prying into people's personal life and tell them have to live.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
SweetVibe:

You are absolutely right.
Rihanna has more sex appeal than Beyonce
yes, this is something that a lot of guys been saying for a long time.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
By my use of the word “society” I refer first to women at large, the female hive mind and then the elites including men who run business and conglomerates and make money from us. Women also profit enormously from ignorant beta males.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Have you ever asked your self why do you have to be told how to live your life. There is pressure from religion, from peers, from school , from home etc.

Aside from these pressures, why do we do even do it? Why do men have relationships with women when they can enjoy the best a woman has to offer without making a promise of commitment?Why do men have to wine and dine a woman and spent months waiting till she finally gives a go ahead.

Think about it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Women have nothing to lose from securing a man’s commitment, but for a man it is a risk.Our risk is higher because by merit of having more to give, we have more to lose.We marry downwards or sideways and as such lose more.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Not every one with a dick is a man. Men are not born, they are made.

Pain, poverty, difficulty and heartache, these are the things that transcends one born as a male into a man.

Conflict and pain is what forges the masculine mindset, a boy cannot grow into a man without conflict and retrospectively analysing his mistakes.

A man is the embodiment of experience and difficulty.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
If you lean on a woman then the relationship begin falling apart, a woman is poorly equipped to deal with her own problems, let alone a man’s – this is precisely the reason women crave for mental toughness in men.

The feminine disgust for male weakness is a function of hypergamy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
orchin:

Men love being slaves!!!

This is like saying "a king loves being a puppet", it is not true. In the power game, the real power belongs to the ones behind the curtain, the ones not seen, the puppeteer!

So it is in a sexual relationship. It is not about "being a slave", it is about being aware of where the power is. I will quote frank underwood from house of cards "everything in life is about sex except sex, sex is about power". A man going into such relationships without being aware of the power games involved will be enslaved as much as the king who is not aware of who pulls his strings.

So it is designed. Submission (and by extension, sex) is the ultimate tool a woman has to control a man. The man who knows this and knows how to cut the strings has absolute power in the relationship. Linda from peaky blinders said "keep his balls empty and his belly full". The dopamine release from these two is enough to enslave the man who does not know. Then the little cherry on top the cake, massage his ego (the first law of power) and the puppeteer has full control.

"Knowledge is power. Power is control. Control is dependence". Whatever a man depends on, controls him. If she becomes his source of dopamine and ego booster as lord (what every man craves), she will control him.

When she can't pull these strings, she acknowledges your lordship because it is checkmate. Running away from this truth will only cause more pain or get you deeper into enslavement.

This is why I don't fear the modern woman. She is powerless because she doesn't know her power is in being submissive.

Let me copy uncle cave; grin
Authority: Be uncontrollable

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
she can still post you on her status while using you for her needs, there's nothing special about a girl posting you on her status.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

The ones who do get married young are unstable in the marriage, they have their eyes outside the marriage because they are wondering "what if I find a better man"....they keep wondering this until they hit their decline...

What I recommend to guys is to marry the 29 yo but don't play patriarchy I e she has to fend for herself financially in the marriage....then be with ur younger hotter girlfriends...

This is broad daylight self-delusion!

1. No woman is compelling you to commit to her, so why hassle your mind around such an absurd thought? What's the difference between what you just stated and not getting married? (Hope you were not intoxicated when typing this).

2. Even in Scandinavian countries, there is still a high rate of inequality between men and women. No matter the kind of relationship, even though mutual, there will always be one party doing the leading or additional work. No relationship is EXACTLY 50/50.

3. You are a man and in control. Evolution is the stimulant that pushed men to appeal to hypergamy. What he gained for himself can be used to get the best mates, they are what concludes his authority over a woman.

4. You invite a woman to your domain. Because it is your domain, and don't depend on her, it remains and she takes nothing whenever she decides to leave. Before that, in your wisdom, she must have earned all that she has gained from you during the relationship and you from her.

5. Men have their roles and women have their roles. You are a provider and a protector once you decide to enter marriage, there is no bleating and grumbling about that. It is a decision you made and must be ready to perform to full capacity, ditto for the woman.

6. Man is the head of the home. Women are the nurse of the home. You provide the aids, she uses the aids to cater to your needs and children. This is the price those willing to raise an empire from a lineage must bear.

7. Male and female relationship is a leadership followers relationship. Men lead, women follow. It is the behavior of women that men can pinpoint they are leading effectively; despite women's emotional state and neuroticism, to a larger extent, they must be able to submit after recognizing an effective leader. If she's unable, she is a conundrum that must not be paid attention to.

8. A woman who provides for her family in the presence of her husband WILL NEVER HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THE HUSBAND. If you always insist on 50/50, you will constantly make jest of yourself, because 50/50 in any relationship is not attainable. Refer to the 2 above.

Any woman that even insists on 50/50 sets you up for a bigger scam.

9. Women can assist their husbands in whatever way they can financially. But as a man, a woman must be your last option as you plan various ways how to maneuver when you crash from top to bottom. Women will not even stay close when you crash, which is more reason you must BUILD YOURSELF FOR YOURSELF...WOMEN ARE EXTRA.

10. The reason men are clamoring for 50/50 is because of the zeitgeist of our time, things are hard, stressful, and tough. So, a man wanting to leverage marriage equality can find consolace, but that isn't gonna solve the problem. Even women are striving for independence because they know that things are not the way they were before.

There are plenty of problems in this world. Hmmm.

11. Until men in one voice and unity take the bull by the horn and push for restructuring and order there will be no tangible change. Nobody is gonna do the job for anybody.

Since there are benefits for many to enjoy in this decline...will you dine or not?

DAY 277, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Positive masculinity.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:

This is broad daylight self-delusion!

1. No woman is compelling you to commit to her, so why hassle your mind around such an absurd thought? What's the difference between what you just stated and not getting married? (Hope you were not intoxicated when typing this).

2. Even in Scandinavian countries, there is still a high rate of inequality between men and women. No matter the kind of relationship, even though mutual, there will always be one party doing the leading or additional work. No relationship is EXACTLY 50/50.

3. You are a man and in control. Evolution is the stimulant that pushed men to appeal to hypergamy. What he gained for himself can be used to get the best mates, they are what concludes his authority over a woman.

4. You invite a woman to your domain. Because it is your domain, and don't depend on her, it remains and she takes nothing whenever she decides to leave. Before that, in your wisdom, she must have earned all that she has gained from you during the relationship and you from her.

5. Men have their roles and women have their roles. You are a provider and a protector once you decide to enter marriage, there is no bleating and grumbling about that. It is a decision you made and must be ready to perform to full capacity, ditto for the woman.

6. Man is the head of the home. Women are the nurse of the home. You provide the aids, she uses the aids to cater to your needs and children. This is the price those willing to raise an empire from a lineage must bear.

7. Male and female relationship is a leadership followers relationship. Men lead, women follow. It is the behavior of women that men can pinpoint they are leading effectively; despite women's emotional state and neuroticism, to a larger extent, they must be able to submit after recognizing an effective leader. If she's unable, she is a conundrum that must not be paid attention to.

8. A woman who provides for her family in the presence of her husband WILL NEVER HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THE HUSBAND. If you always insist on 50/50, you will constantly make jest of yourself, because 50/50 in any relationship is not attainable. Refer to the 2 above.

Any woman that even insists on 50/50 sets you up for a bigger scam.

9. Women can assist their husbands in whatever way they can financially. But as a man, a woman must be your last option as you plan various ways how to maneuver when you crash from top to bottom. Women will not even stay close when you crash, which is more reason you must BUILD YOURSELF FOR YOURSELF...WOMEN ARE EXTRA.

10. The reason men are clamoring for 50/50 is because of the zeitgeist of our time, things are hard, stressful, and tough. So, a man wanting to leverage marriage equality can find consolace, but that isn't gonna solve the problem. Even women are striving for independence because they know that things are not the way they were before.

There are plenty of problems in this world. Hmmm.

11. Until men in one voice and unity take the bull by the horn and push for restructuring and order there will be no tangible change. Nobody is gonna do the job for anybody.

Since there are benefits for many to enjoy in this decline...will you dine or not?

DAY 277, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Positive masculinity.

My issue with him is thinking post wall women are humble and matured enough to accept or share masculine roles in relationships, doesn't he understand female nature, he needs to read preventive medicine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zabiboy:

Facts cheesy

The beauty is that at the age of 29/30/31, she no longer has power or her power is rapidly dwindling so at that age men are calling the shots - if the guy tells her she has to be fending for herself financially and she refuses what can she do? It is true that other guys will chase her but not many will agree to spend on her.

Guys spend money on YOUNG ATTRACTIVE WOMEN..... Unfortunately the young girls get misled thinking the monetary gifts will continue into their early 30s.....they miscalculate... as they enter 31 32 they notice guys are no longer dashing them money and gifts...

My question to men is why are you providing for a fully grown 30 year old woman? Who said you should? Religious dogma? Be aware that mens provision in the past were also tied to benefits they received from the woman which were:

1. Ownership - they owned the woman - 31 year old woman has already been owned by so many different guys na before e reach your turn under the guise of some silly marriage...
2. Motherhood - provision is a reward for taking care of and bringing up our kids...
3. Good sex - most 32 year old babes dont cause hard erections that a 22 year old babe would - most of these marriages are just average sex with lots of arguments that kill the mood....

Bear in mind research shows as soon as mans finances dwindle or as soon as she starts out earning the man, she starts to complain....

So why exactly will I be giving the so called wife money?? The best I can do is put a roof over her head as the wife and feed her.... every other thing financial she has to cater for herself....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
JESHAL:

My issue with him is thinking post wall women are humble and matured enough to accept or share masculine roles in relationships, doesn't he understand female nature, he needs to read preventive medicine.

Post wall women have no other choice but to take on financial responsibilities for themselves... unless they meet a beta simp that they can use....Post wall they are powerless and have no choice....

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Karlifate:
Women marry up financially.
Men marry up morally.

The criteria for judging men and women are not the same;

• Men are judged by their financial success, their status, their future and their personalities.

• Women are judged by their appearance, ability to bear children, their body counts, their past relationships and their submissiveness.

Women and Men are not the same.

you forgot one important one on how women are judged which is character - what is the womans true character (different from the feigned character)...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Havertz29s: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
heartofcity12:
grin grin
This comrade made me laugh like mad that even those around even started laughing too

The comrade na OG

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
“Real men” are trying grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by greentext: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
got this random reddit notification outta nowhere. Omo simpps day this life. The amount of validation you can squeeze outta these guys is nigh infinite

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (2206) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.