Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:18 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2703452 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ettelinhno: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2022

Women manipulate men from two core areas ;
YOUR EMOTIONS AND HER SEXUALITY.

The more you have mastery over those,the less her whines and manipulation works on you.
And unfortunately enough, those are the weakest points in the the life of an average man.
You think she's going to sympathize with you on those ? She will rather use them ruthlessly against you , compulsively or intentionally.

Some guys shouting "redpillers" on these thread,are falling for the emotional aspects of her manipulation.
They might have figured out how she uses her sexuality to get what she wants ,but are heavily blinded by their emotions when she triggers them with her whines to get what she wants.
You see them engaging her,trying to make her understand what redpill is or is not,thinking they're the one in control of the conversation, unfortunately, they don't realise she is the one controlling the conversation.
You're entering her frame and niche.
Men,you can't beat women to their games by dragging to and fro with them, that's a fruitless efforts,not worth it.
Until you gain mastery over those bubbling instinctual emotional reaction when you ought to ignore her, you're still a puppet in her games.
No amount of redpill knowledge is going to save your ass from these.

How do you achieve these ?

Do the opposite of the very instinctual emotional reactions you subconscious experience when dealing with women, especially in a densed and dramatic situations

> She's attacking you to explain or defend yourself ?
Don't give her that pleasure and such power ,because anything you say or do,will be used to guilt trip you and certainly used against you.
If you actually would want to explain anything,do that when you're less emotional and more logical. Do it at your own time.

> She's emotionally blackmailing you to react angrily ,violently and get caught up in her madness ?
Ignore her !
I know these are tough for an average man,but if you know the effect those have on women,you will never stoop low to engage women in her chaos.
She's going to respect and fear you ,because she's used to men stooping low with her ,thereby failing her shit test.
yeah

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
ObinnaValentine:
grin

If you the get the dark sarcasm in this post hit the like button grin

A comrade who speaks my language grin.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
We haven't discussed the relevance of redpill with individual morality( principles, religion/areligion), we have discussed how to cope ( thrive and profit) in a bluepilled world, we haven't discussed the relationship between redpill and economics,, all this are not redpill tenets but they would aid us far better in our application of the redpill, redpill knowledge itself it's amoral, but human beings are not, we are a combination of logic and emotions, we really need to touch on this subjects.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tonnyray:
Belated birthday wishes bro.
At 19 I had no social life. With the advantage of hindsight I know it was good for me. Consider yourself lucky bro.
Cut off social media or better still tame it if you want to make tremendous progress in life. I see too many young folks totally consumed and destroyed by it already. The most heart wrenching thing I see these days is full grown bearded men in their late 20's totally sold to the dopamine bursts from pixels on their phones. There are 3 in my organization that our HR has identified and queried at least once. I have personally penciled one for termination by end of the year. He's in my department. Productivity zero. Initiative zero. Contributory value zero. Yet this guy will forever be glued to viewing videos on tiktok, statuses and instagram in the office. I have invited him for a hangout on 2 different occasions to help him however I can. Tried so hard to make him realize that the society we live in has zero tolerance for men who don't got their sh!t together. A babe can get away with plenty of such crap, some "cool" dude will still wife her up, as a guy you simply can't. All my entreaties were to no avail. As far as I'm concerned I need to act in the best interest of the organization now. He's a goner. The shock therapy of losing a N200k/month job might be all that's needed to rewire his cerebral cortex.

Why did I go into all this? You need a real life my guy. Your generation is just as blessed as it is cursed. Blessed with all the wherewithal to succeed right at your fingertips, as in just clicks away. Cursed with distractions on distractions on distractions. The choice is ultimately yours. Define your values. Define your goals.
Sign up on LinkedIn not instagram or tiktok or twitter or any of these hopeless apps that are wired to serve as distractions. That is my candid advice. Start taking necessary online personal and professional development courses.
Network with people in your chosen career path. Find mentors. Follow people that have made positive impact in society. Forget about "celebrities and entertainment stars" they are a curse to your generation. Focus only on people who have walked the paths you seek. Who have achieved meaningful things.
Money is good but do not let it be a major motivation just yet. If you put in the next 5-10 years into learning the right things, you'd have set yourself up for a lifetime of earning the wow $$$. The goal is to make money even in your sleep. Even I am on this quest my brother.
Meet real people, play down online dalliances, but be very, I mean extremely choosy who you allow into your space. Only people that will positively impact you and aid your trajectory in life.
I could go on and on but this is it in a nutshell.
I wish you the best bro.
Many more years to celebrate.

Wow...words of wisdom.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
even varsity boys have figured out the game. sex first, relationship after.....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
MJBOLT:
being nice will never get you far with women and in life generally.
Women see niceness as weakness.
I can relate.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
WHAT IS THE IMPRINT?
A pattern in sexual preferences that is encoded in us growing up which we'll follow for the rest of our lives.

A girl's first imprint is her father. Or father figures (eg uncles). This is who shapes her tastes in men from an early age. As the girl grows into a young woman she's usually drawn to guys who resemble her father or father figures in one way or the other.

When the young woman starts having sex with men, her first lover - or more accurately, HER FIRST 3 LOVERS - set a pattern in terms of what type of men will forever turn her on. Going forward, the combined traits of these first men is what will trigger her lust and make her pussy wet for the rest of her life. Her mind forever links/locks her sexual tastes to the body type and personality of these first three men. They become her SEXUAL IMPRINT.

Even if a woman doesn't marry her sexual imprint, the sexual imprint will forever remain her weakness and her stumbling block. If she's to cheat she's going to cheat more with the sexual imprint.

Now here is where you come in...
As a man you'll never know a woman's imprint. But what you've to know is that when women choose men, most of the time they're choosing from the imprint. Which is to say, A lot of the times when a woman chooses you, when she gives you green lights or even directly approaches you - you're being selected not because you did anything special or specific, but because you strongly resemble the first guy or guys who fucced her..

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sorry for derailing this thread. Just want to how you keep here sanitized. I am being trolled by some female. Tried reporting to the mods but nothing.

Is there a mod that helps keep trolls here in check?

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Have you ever heard women say ;

1- A real man is suppose to hit the gym and look good and healthy for himself ?
2- A real man is suppose to do DNA tests for his kids ?
3- A real man is suppose to to look into a woman past and vet her ruthlessly before a serious commitment ?

4- A real man is not suppose to spend extravagantly on his girlfriend ?

Obviously,you now get a glimpse who real men are !

Reading the first few pages again. Man, May God bless Glycolysis wherever you are brother.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Calibrator:
While the outward appearances might be similar.... No two pussy are alike intrinsically!
No, bro...They all alike and equal intrinsically because every pussy came with an hymen, every pussy has a clitoris, every pussy is connected to the cervix via the birth canal, so when you remove all extraneous conditions like virgin pussy,married pussy, even teenage pussy, the condition remains true. That's why it is said that you don't pedestalize pussy, you pedestalize yourself and your peace of mind. It comes from a mindset of abundance when you voluntarily deny yourself access to certain pussies not out circumstances but for principles.What is a man without principles but an accident waiting to happen.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
I was not talking from a medical perspective as this is not the health section, this is the romance section and speaking from a romantic player's perspective, all pussy are not the same.

I get your point though.

ichidodo:
No, bro...They all alike and equal intrinsically because every pussy came with an hymen, every pussy has a clitoris, every pussy is connected to the cervix via the birth canal, so when you remove all extraneous conditions like virgin pussy,married pussy, even teenage pussy, the condition remains true. That's why it is said that you don't pedestalize pussy, you pedestalize yourself and your peace of mind. It comes from a mindset of abundance when you voluntarily deny yourself access to certain pussies not out circumstances but for principles.What is a man without principles but an accident waiting to happen.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fearjah: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
leetylee:
Even on manufactured products it's states that "Do not purchase if seal is broken "

This is not about products and commercial values wink

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by begoniaa: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Benokonma:
Sorry for derailing this thread. Just want to how you keep here sanitized. I am being trolled by some female. Tried reporting to the mods but nothing.

Thank you

I wanted to say you should ask about me in here, but I know you're a famous moniker and you already know that fact about me. cheesy Same as the rest of them guys in this place.

Here's one tip that might work: ignore me. wink

'Cuz nothing you do is ever shaking me off your back if I decide* to hop on it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by begoniaa: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Benokonma:
Mynd4.4

They will turn on you soon now.

Shameless flaccid deek-head and ass-wipe nigga deluding himself a born king.

Abeg, carry your kaya and go and stop disturbing mynd.

You're very fortunate I am in a great mood tonight, and so, I will let your shenanigans go.

Next time...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Very Apt!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by micolaj: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
"Before you buy a car make sure the previous owner doesn‘t still have a set of keys.

This isn‘t about cars."

Why buying used car in the first place smiley? I mean, I would rather avoid Okafor's law wahala by going for a brand new car grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
I'm so in love with kabiesi!

May you live long!

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.

YOU STAY INCHARGE!
BE IN CONTROL!

STAY STRONG!

BE THE REAL ALPHA OR SIGMA MALE.

WE MEN ARE THE PRIZE!!!

No sensible man should allow women's blackmailing, guilttriping and MANIPULATIONS to control his life.

We are even a generation of wayward SLÚTs, WHORÈS and HOOKUP girls.

Most girls you see marrying this days have double digits bodycount.

AFTER FUCKÎNG AROUND AND HAVING NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT, I STILL HONOURED YOU WITH MARRIAGE, AND YOU WILL STILL BE GIVING ME HEADACHE AND DRAMA?!

GOD FORBID.

ANY DAUGHTER OF EVE THAT TRIES SUCH SHIT WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE. I GO EVEN FIT CARRY U DO RITUALS.

The most valuable gift a girl can give to her husband is her virginity, but unfortunately, most girls of this generation have given it out for FREE or for ice cream, Indomie and fanta, Netflix and chills etc.
You can give multiple men children, sex, love etc, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY.
A WOMAN'S VALUE LIES MOSTLY IN HER SEXUAL PURITY.
Gold and diamond are only valuable because of their rarity and how difficult and expensive to get they are.
You can not be a dead wood and expect someone to see you as diamond.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Benokonma:
Sorry for derailing this thread. [/b]Just want to how you keep here sanitized.[b] I am being trolled by some female. Tried reporting to the mods but nothing.

Thank you

Our unofficial Captain Martinez39s..
And the unwritten rule, never quote trolls, they self destruct grin
I'm glad this thread pointed that out for you
Good day redpillers cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Let me drop some things as perceived from the tail end.

DAY 145, REDPILL 2021

Life's a game, it consists of sacrifices and compromises and each has its intrinsic pros and cons. Whether the consequences are heavy or light, it doesn't matter, the fact remains that no matter any position one decide to stay, there will be negative challenges he must experience. Light as it maybe, winners experience a high level of aversion by the majority of losers at the bottom, they're not safe around losers and victim signallers. Is it their fault that they are winners? No! Life will give you with the right hand and take with the left. This is a usual phenomenon.

1. Yes a man can decide to wake up at "age 40" or at any particular age and improve his sexual market value, develop his life and spank different butts. But how many men do you think have this kind of advantage? If it was so, how come men are still homeless in their majority even till old age? How come life expectancy for men is still low? Wage is declining as per day, taxation increasing by the day, and high inflation. Crime rate is also on the increase and men bear the greater burdens of all these.

2. If you consider the present day economy, you'll understand that men are really at a great disadvantage, they can only use cunning and leveraging of their time to upheave themselves to a higher level. If they waste their time and think they can hit it big at any particular point in life, definitely, they will end up despondent. Time wait for neither man nor woman.

3. Nobody cares about the male gender. As a man if you're not successful or powerful or have total control of your life, you will be treated as shit by even cats and dogs. Nobody cares about you! No f^cking advantage, if a man fail to use his brain and strength, nobody is coming to help him. Man is not pitied for being man, where he can no longer perform, there he will be abandoned.

4. Still on the economic sector, men will still settle down for h0es because of their low economic and financial status. A broke guy doesn't have an option, he will be happy to have a l00se woman around and will not bother about her infidelity or sexual history because in his mind he's even lucky to have her with little or no money. He thinks the woman is doing him a favour and no wonder many grooms either shed tears of joy every Saturday or dance joyously as if they've just won a golden boot for the first time.

NB: The quality of women a man want is dependent on the circle he always place himself. A governor's daughter will not leave her place of comfort to come searching for a man in the creeks of his jungle. Nollywood is b*st*rd! O yeah, there's place for luck and chance but that's an exception and doesn't displace the rule. To get access to top quality-rich-women, he must elevate his status/game or camouflage himself when around them. And this is the secret of pick up artists, Cassanovas, Players, Male gold diggers etc.

If you see a broke guy f^cking women regardless of their status, do a proper surveillance and you'll see that he's one way or the other connected to a family, friend or anybody that has fame or power or high status around that locality. Or has won a name for himself be it good or bad.

5. Society is already programed to cherish and care for women and children. This is as a result of their intrinsic weakness. Men will help women and children but will leave other men to hunt, fend and care for themselves. Why? Because society will praise you for helping the "weak" and no wonder there are motley of women and children empowerment program, exorbitant amount of money towards women's and children's healthcare, different support group for women and children etc.

6. It's women that has 100% advantage and never men. Whether in patriarchal society or matriarchal society or egalitarian society, women are still the ones that benefits. Men work hard to sustain civilization, innovate, discover, create and even fight wars for the general welfare of everyone. Unlike women, they just stay at the finish line to claim the winners. This is nature's work alongside biology and evolution and there's nothing anyone can do about it. The only thing a man can do is to make himself his mental point of origin.

8. In this sexual game, women will always win. Do you know why? All men can't become and will never become redpilled! Same as all men can't become rich and powerful. Pareto principle holds well in every game. Women are born manipulators, they will f^ck their prime years away and still leverage their wasted years to anchor to a well-to-do man. Men with money and power don't waste time to bring out money to f^ck and marry as many h0es as they want. They simply don't care because f^ck is f^ck whether by arousal or attraction.

9. Remember, majority of men are still at a disadvantage economically, in fact, powerful and rich men will sample different women and choose the most fertile among them e.g Ned Nwoko, Oba of Benin etc. H0es and damaged women will become leftovers for the majority of men at the bottom and they will be happy about it thinking that at last they've won the hearts of their best friends. How many h0es these days even settle down for broke men?
When it comes to the sexual game women have the upperhand because both rich simps, poor simps, rich alphas, broke alphas, the law and society are at their disposal.

10. Many men will still follow your advice and develop themselves but at the end settle down for wh0res because to play the game is not in words but action. The game is tasking, it requires a constant upgrading of oneself, it's not a one time thing, it's continuous, however, fulfilling.

11. Even if men's body are still intact after several sexual experience, what about the cost analysis in time, money, risk, seductive maneuvers they used to achieved each sexual escapade? Haha haha. Women compensate for their weak body and wasted time by anchoring to a rich male that will continually care for their body that was misused.

12. Women can have it any time of the day unlike men that must use various subterfuges to achieve their aim. The only advantage men have is control over what takes place. However, women aren't really interested in control or power per say, all they want is provision and protection and a good f^ck. And these things comes easy for women.

13. 100% advantage is only possible if the man was born and bred in a wealthy family e.g Davido. But how many men can experience what Davido is enjoying at the moment? Even by struggling and hardworking it still is not easy and if you stand up and point out men that made it from the street e.g 50 cent, Olamide you've simply fall for the survivorship bias: you only see the few that progress and never paid attention to the majority that failed. This is also the bias of feminism: they think because minority of men are super rich and occupy the corridor of power, therefore all men are in same position.

Notwithstanding, other points of yours make sense and I concur to them because they're valid.

Nobody have his/her cake and eat it.

Authority: make good use of your time and leverage on every opportunity. You can try and become successful, however, time and chance happen to them all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Boss move, serves her right. She’ll deeply regret this one grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Boss move, serves her right. She’ll deeply regret this one grin
She go beg. I swear down. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2022
RikudoSennin:
What I was able to deduce from the Ooni brouhaha.

1. He has value or created value. This has been re-iterated several times here. Create value or be a man of high value and watch women flock you like swans to fishes.

2. He has options. Imagine one of the women rejecting him. What do you think he will do? He has several pool of women to choose from.

3. Women are attracted to power.

4. Hypergamy.

5. There is nothing like feminism. I keep saying this. If a feminist finds a high value man, she will dump her feminist bullshit.

6. Like pansophist once said, a king can make any woman queen but no queen can make a man king.

7. Women are comfortable with sharing high value men(polygamy/sister wives).

8. Look at the women he is marrying, they have some value.

9. Ooni didn’t go all around professing love to them.

Keep popping them pills and #staytaliban.

Apt!

@ bolded, feminism is only enforced when women are around weak, low-valued men.

Just as strict islamic religious rules are enforced on poor moslems in (Northern) Nigeria, and not for the elites.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2022
More than half of Americans are obese and their society is collapsing (50%+ divorce rates, average person has no friends, wokeism, etc.).

This is NOT a culture we want to mimic.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2022
Guys I have a question. In the dating pool, it is advisable that men should never act needy, clingy or desperate when dealing with women. And at the same time expressing or making your sexual intentions known to women from the very first few weeks of dating is encouraged so you don't fall into the friend zone. Will making your sexual intentions known make you look desperate or is there a way you can express this so it doesn't make it look desperate? How about keeping it cool and not making any sexual advances at all? Since we all preach a man who has control over his sexual urges is powerful and cannot be controlled.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinloye11: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Francis95:
So yesterday my banny said that I am unpredictable. Is she insecured or I'm I doing the right stuff?
lol you doing the shit right dnt fall into her trap the moment she could predict u, u've lost the game as a woman

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinloye11: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CaveAdullam:
NB: With Green light alone you will get fewer women around you, compare to when you are a pick up artist. The former is highly important when you need to commit and the later when you need to exercise your sexual prowess. It is better you go for a woman that choose you (well armed with the vetting parameters) because she's highly invested and can easily submit, than the one you selected from your "whoring" adventures. Lol!

However, the amount of green light you received is directly proportional to the height of your sexual market value, your stance in the society's totem pole and the place you occupy in the pyramid--upper echelon with top tiers men e.g Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Inventors, etc. It is also dependent on the environment you place yourself. Pastors, youth leaders, choirmasters, have access to women because in their environment(church) women are in a plethora.

Green lights are abundant where women are abundant or where your high value is shining resplendently. Green lights can be direct or indirect, but irrespectively, watch out for the following signs. However, these are few and not comprising of all.

She always touch you.

Call you pet names.

Lean on you.

Want to be around you.

Always text/call you.

Respect you in public.

Always listen to you.

Always seek your advice.

Relates her personal secrets with you.

Don't pick offence easily even when you deliberately wrong her.

Always want to play with you.

Bridge: the above can also be similar to the friendzone, then, to be able to bye pass it and fully know if it is a "potential" greenlight;

She allows you to touch her freely or resist slightly when you touch her on her bo*bs and as*.

Allow you to rub her tummy. You can easily turn her on if you are very good with the tummy game.

Uses her bo*bs to brush you.

She makes sexual jokes.

She eager to sit on your legs.

She doesn't get angry when you peck or kiss her.

She eagers to come visit you.

Eager to cook for you.

Eager to want you taste her food.

Eager to share in your work.

She's jealous when you add/mention another woman in the triangle.

She allow you to lift her by placing your hands on her as*.

The key point: if she doesn't reject any of your sexual advances just know she's into you. And you must also be good in the understanding of body language and most especially reading people's intents from their eyes.

Authority: For love/marriage, let a woman choose you, but for lust, you can decide to go fishing yourself.

PS: green light guarantees high investment, high submission, high respect. But it doesn't in anyway guarantees that a woman will stick to you forever, because hypergamy is an inherent female nature. Although, the relationship can tarry for a long time depending on your frame.
have always been on this table a geh as to choose you if you looking for serious relationship, cause she already gave her heart which can be bought to u freely. women understand the game far more than guys only few guys knows this logic. she can only use you if she doesnt give the green light

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin Sweet Baby Ray's

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Eh eh grin.. Modern women will disappoint you.. cheesy
This is why men are advised to deal with virgins alone for a LTR or marriage.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (2190) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unseen(m), TundeTunapa(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.