Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2748427 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Karlifate:

No mind am.

That guy is a troll. wink

He hates Redpill, yet doesn't want to leave a Redpill thread.

Confused fellow grin grin

Let him continue wallowing in his confusion.
grin good to see I've made it into this redpiller's brain rent free, eh?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
traware:

Andrew Tate is loud,abrasive and obnoxious.The complete opposite of what a redpiller should be.
Personally,i believe all he does is parrot some redpill and even some white nationalist talking points just to sell his Hustlers University course and make money off young,impressionable men.
The fact that he has become so popular among so many young men displays the alarming lack of masculine male role models in the world today especially in the west.
His tweet to the 19year old environmentalist Greta Thurnberg a few days ago showed how pathetic he really is.
A 36year old man trying his best to validate himself to and seek for the attention of a 19year old basic Becky.

Andrew Tate is a good reason why the Manosphere and this whole Men's rights thing should die..whether its red pill or alpha or sigma or Player or SMV(Dumbest shit I ever seen)

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
#trp

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Redpill

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Where is the lie..

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2023

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Shot fired..

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Exactly #trp

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Smartb0y:

You're on Twitter now, that's good.

I recall asking sometime ago , you said you wasn't

Yes. That's where I will posting many of the sh!ts sitting in the garage. Just gradually.

Happy new year man.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Peaceyw:
@caveaddullam, ubunja, heartofcity12, JESHAL Martinez39s happy new year.
Thanks for your contributions to this thread
You were truly peaceful. Thanks.

Happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
maak400:
A standing ovation for you! 365 days of daily dose of redpill is highly commendable. You deserve all the accolades bro. Great work!

Happy new year chief.

More wins.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
hazard7:
New year, new goals cool. A lot of things are going on not just in Nigeria but around the world.

Will be looking at improving my Game cause I'm becoming a little bit rusty and if most of you want infield Game then I will do a thread on that.

But other than that, more effort into making more money cause naihim to be the main Koko.

Anywhere special shout to @ubunja @caveadullum @heartofcity @martinez39s
and the rest of y'all.

Keep them coming.

Happy new year chief.

May your plans be achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FaskeyG(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yay or nay

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hedgefunds:
CaveAdullam post=119602974]

Hi Cave,
Hi Jeshal
Hi Martinez39s
Hi Ubunja
Happy New Year, God bless you Greatly as you have Touch our heart with ur Wisdom, May this year Favour You in all your Endeavors .

STAY BLESS

Happy new year big boss.

More progress. More medals.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Martinez39s:
You don try. I would have adviced you to rest for a week, but I know you won't heed such advice. More oil on your head.

"You sha don know me finish. I will shock you just wait."

Happy new year bigger man.

More grace. More Elevation. Many wins.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
ENOCHAKIOJA:
CaveAdullam

Once you improve yourself, your body and personality become a filter that helps you stay aloof from people that'll drag you down.

Improving yourself is a good vetting style. It makes you aware of women who have no value.

Authority: Grow.[/b]

PS: My watch has ended.

It's high time I take the back seat.

Thank you all.

Happy 2023

Cave in conjunction with the committee of read, learn, discern, apply, appreciate but never comments redpillers and guests of the thread we say Thanks for your consistent inputs.

Thank you oga sir.

Happy New Year. Double trophies for you in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Seandisputed:

Blessings on you bruv.
Your consistency is one thing that needs to be studied. I have great respect for you.
I want to thank everyone specially. Y'all turning me into a better man.

Thanks boss.

Happy new year. Plenty plenty wins to your side this 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oyin2212:

You try gan

Happy new year uncle.

More wins.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alhabaze:
Thank you for your service Cave!

You have helped shaped my horizon on several levels through your write-ups.

Cheers!
Alhabaze

Thanks big man.

Happy new year. More favours for you in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
ubunja:
another year completed. Good work man.

The King himself. "Twale baba" (look for a Nigerian in SA to translate it for you). Lol

Happy new year.

More wisdom and good progress in 2023.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abba114:
mucha gracias patron. u did a great job may god reward you with the highest reward ever.

You and your strong head. Lol.

Happy new year man. More blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
iamprofessork:

Productivity and efficiency
1. Atomic habits by James clear
2. Essentialism by Greg McKeown
3. How successful people think by John c. Maxwell
4. The subtle act of not giving a fvck by mark manson
5. Think like a monk by Jay shetty
Finance
6. The millionaire fast lane by MJ de mar co
7. Think and grown rich by nepolian hill
8. Psychology of Money by Morgan housel
Communication
9. Everyone communicates few connects by John C maxwell
10. Speak to win by Brian Tracy
Last year was a great year thinks to this book's they will be really helpful to anyone who reads it. I'll be contributing more to this platform this year.
Happy 2023
Thank you.
God bless you.
Happy 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
satandeterrible:

GOAT of 2022!!

Happy new year man. More grace and life.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
WittyLad:
Good morning, Afternoon or Evening to every great redpiller on this thread wherever you are seeing this,
I have a trivial question; We have been preached to on serveral occasions on this thread not to settle for less, go for brand new (Virgin), We also learnt from Ubunja's teachings on how to relate with any girl you are interested in: *by BEING SEXUAL FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONSHIP...
Now, let's imagine you meet a girl, she has every qualities you want in a lady, she is also a Virgin, you are both in a relationship now, she's loyal and all, little romance here and there but no penetration(which is not sexual enough) but the guy have the intention to get married to her.. what should this guy do ?

A. Have sex with the girl, since nothing is promised?? (However, if you say yes to this, also remember that once he penetrates, the seal is open and you can't tell if she's loyal anymore)

B. Leave her as a virgin and check from time to time to be sure she is still intact?? (For those who would choose this option as their answer, Remember she could end up losing the virginity to another guy while you are still both in the relationship, [hypergamy])

Let me know what you think Kings, please do well to give the reason for picking any of the two options... Obrigado

On a lighter note... On behalf of Members from inception of this group who ghost read like me, I want to say a big thanks to those who are still keeping the family alive @CaveAdullam, @Ubunja, @Jeshal,@heartofcity,and every one who had contributed positively one way or the other.
... I just hope @Martinezs39 @Aomine, @Jessepaid, @herbsworks, @MJBolt are doing fine..

#TRPisLIFE
#Witty

Happy new year chief chief. Double chief.

Blessings and grace for you in 2023.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Remember to always put yourself first.

The matrix is unbreakable and unbeatable.

Be wise.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Attract but never chase. #trp

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Know your mate.

Your life is precious.

Don't jeopardize it for a (wrong) woman.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Yes. That's where I will posting many of the sh!ts sitting in the garage. Just gradually.

Happy new year man.

Same to you bro.
I'll be sure to check on Twitter page occasionally.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEROXMAN: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
heartofcity12:
Redpill
bro am in this situation pls advice me she said I wasn't giving her enough attention and also am careless yes careless so she said she needed a break I was angry and abused her calling her names now yesterday new year I called her to apologize she agreed but since has been acting gentle though

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
DEROXMAN:
bro am in this situation pls advice me she said I wasn't giving her enough attention and also am careless yes careless so she said she needed a break I was angry and abused her calling her names now yesterday new year I called her to apologize she agreed but since has been acting gentle though

Just give her some space for the mean time and stop apologizing.. Your attention is like a currency you don’t just give freely, get busy with productive things and don’t fall for her manipulations, keep doing you, don’t change for her. She’ll understand and come around if she truly digs you. See her only when it’s comfortable.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ahuitzotl: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
virginboy1:

Thanks for the recommendation...I will watch the movie...

Also I will appreciate it if any one here can recommend any movies that depicts masculinity or redpill in it.

As for me movies I recommend for Redpillers aside Matrix.
Are... The Peaky blinders, The God father, 300 Spartans....
Try and watch "Snatch" directed by Guy Ritchie...This was the movie that kicked off the career of Jason Statham, Brad Pitt and so many actors....heck it even has a Nigerian born actor....It's funny, masculine, conspiratorial, controversial,gritty, bloody and still fun to watch... Can't believe the movie was released same time with Matrix and like Matrix the scripting (and directing)was not only epic but full of twists and turns without any respect or decorum, the way I write and express myself is a testament to that movie, simply put, its a raw movie like drinking Kai Kai without juice ....Yet still a great watch today....And also take a look at "Pulp Fiction" Directed by Tarantino starring a very young and brutal Samuel.L Jackson and Johnny Travolta...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
She took a bet on his future but lost. He never heard from her again just because it wasn’t just his lucky day.. She must want to come back so bad now.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PhillipPHD(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.