Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2740178 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
TRP

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2023

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SF123(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
heartofcity12:

Like it’s always said, women will approach men they fancy or at least show greenlight, one approached me at a shopping mall few days ago, introduced herself and said I look familiar and collected my number, she has been blowing up my WhatsApp all day and night trying to link up. Well, this is not the first time I’m experiencing this tho, they do this once in a while. I believe this is part of the “genuine desire” we always talk about, either they approach you or show green light.

Lesson: Focus on your grind and take very good care of yourself, women are the byproducts. Experience like this wouldn’t make you stoop low to chase no woman, women are the chasers, not men. Let them chase/choose you. #trp
Okay chief, appreciated. Great lesson learnt. it really helps. I will put every nitty gritty of what you said in practice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
heartofcity12:
She took a bet on his future but lost. He never heard from her again just because it wasn’t just his lucky day.. She must want to come back so bad now.

I saw this Piece and that's when I understood that most girls (not all ) that are with you from the beginning is because they see potential in you, too bad this particular girl didn't stay till the end to witness his greatness.

Someone made a comment on this issue, I'll post the screenshot below.....That Comment is Golden.

Be Smarter Earlier Young Men.....Word

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zarzah:

I saw this Piece and that's when I understood that most girls (not all ) that are with you from the beginning is because they see potential in you, too bad this particular girl didn't stay till the end to witness his greatness.

Someone made a comment on this issue, I'll post the screenshot below.....That Comment is Golden.

Spot on!

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmn #trp

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funny, can’t blame him tho..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
When simps are in position of power..
How do y’all think most of these “strong&independent” kweens pay the rent.. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
mattfeuter:
“Once again, the gods spreads cheeks, to ram c$ck in fc$king a$$”- Batiatus

Stay woke fellas,

You snooze, you lose!!

Another reason to stay chosen. . . .

grin

What if you are been chosen because of your money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
These are ex BBN housemates, this is what they do with their newfound fame, this 2023 will be worse because I could tell many hos like this are going completely naked.
Their accounts never get disabled despite their nude displays but a man can’t make an innocent comment in peace, he gets cancelled and deleted immediately. Redpill accounts and accounts focusing on men’s masculinity get disabled or shadow-banned all the time.

PS: I’ve seen far worse pics than these on Social media.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
#trp..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Redpill..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
#trp...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
TRP..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Exactly

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
She scammed this one..
What did he expect..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zarzah:

She kept her pvssy I kept money, I see no mistake here, do you even know if I found her Attractive enough to bang her, or you think I'll just drive in and bang because she has a pvssy that millions of girls in Nigeria have of which I have tasted quite a few. Immediately she made that statement, I just wanted her to leave my house. No point in convincing her, to what end, just so I could fvck?

Common bruh....Your whole point boils down to smashing, and like I said, I have Options so missing a pvssy is not missing a golden opportunity.

And again, the Lord Sayeth, "this is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
JESHAL:
Ask yourself since women are making sex difficult for the majority of men except you have something of value to exchange why are they not plenty virgins, why is virginity scarce and men getting sex scarce, is it not easier for women to keep their purity since they don't have high sex drive like men, there is no excuse, don't be fooled by the religiousness of our society most girls are loosing their virginity between 13-23 yrs of age, chasity/ sexual abstinence is rare, don't be conned by any girl until you can verify the hymen.

No lie. We deh see am, everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pukkalolo:
Intentionally saying or doing things so she won't dislike you actually decrease your sense of self-confidence and make you weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamprofessork: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
demanuel:

Thank you.
God bless you.
Happy 2023.
Amen. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
LordAdam16:

BULLSH*T!

Greta is the highest profile climate activist on the planet.

Tate took a potshot as influencers regularly do to boost his brand. Greta used the BDE meme astutely and that's all there is to it.

The investigation into Tate has been going on for months. He already shared on December 25th that he was in Romania. The Romanians arrested him over his cam girl business. That's public knowledge. He's openly admitted he first became really rich from being a p*mp.

Greta is not sexually appealing by any beauty standard in the known universe, so your postulation is sh*t.

And I say this as someone who is not a fan of his.

You can come at him with many criticisms; but to say he is inexperienced with women is obnoxious capping.

If you feel say e sure you, go convince girl to run cam and collect commission from her sweat; make you chop slap. Hate with sense!

-Lord

Lord.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEROXMAN: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
heartofcity12:

Just give her some space for the mean time and stop apologizing.. Your attention is like a currency you don’t just give freely, get busy with productive things and don’t fall for her manipulations, keep doing you, don’t change for her. She’ll understand and come around if she truly digs you. See her only when it’s comfortable.
ok sir I will

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Thrombosis: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Happy new year to all the legends in the house. You guys have really contributed to my growth and I am loving the experience.
Thank you all guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Well done bro. This is the second consecutive year that this doing this.
Happy New year
CaveAdullam:
DAY 365 REDPILL 2022

Once you improve yourself, your body and personality become a filter that helps you stay aloof from people that'll drag you down.

Improving yourself is a good vetting style. It makes you aware of women who have no value.

Authority: Grow.

PS: My watch has ended.

It's high time I take the back seat.

Thank you all.

Happy 2023

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dabronze:
You don't have to worry about my past

Her past :-
shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked

Awuzubilahii
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Meedon:

shocked

Awuzubilahii

What does this mean?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chigomiced: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cjwalter(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=SweetVibe post=119572072]Kings in the house, I have a question; should a guy or girl be the loud and talkative one in a relationship.

My girlfriend told me last night that from all her previous relationship, I'm the only one she has date that made her the loud and talking one in our relationship.
She said in her previous relationship that she was the quiet and reserve one, while the guys were the talking and loud one. She told me she is too free with me and can't explain why, she said something about her true inner self coming out of shell immediately she start dating me.

heartofcity12, CaveAdullam,Ubunja guys please throw more light on the case, and thank you guys for the wonderful work u guys are doing, i have learnt a lot from this thread and i say happy new yr and i wish everyone prosperous yr ahead...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by cjwalter(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=cjwalter post=119651745][/quote]

heartofcity12, CaveAdullam,Ubunja guys please throw more light on the case, and thank you guys for the wonderful work u guys are doing, i have learnt a lot from this thread and i say happy new yr and i wish everyone prosperous yr ahead...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kipaji:

What does this mean?

Just an exclamation!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ah ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) ... (2205) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.