Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2736605 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2021
ubunja:
and he made back ALL that money he gave her in record time. Even women's gold digger channels admitted he was smart.
He didn't lose just $38b to her. He lost 25% of Amazon stocks to her.
McKenzie got 25% of Amazon stock. At the time of their separation, it was worth $38b. Some time last year it rose to $60b. Making her the richest woman in the world.
Her worth will increase as Amazon stocks increase.
So, I really don't know why we think she was the greatest loser in the divorce when it was actually the opposite.
She played her cards right and Jeff was the loser.
But it's okay still. There's still enough money.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2021
Junnior:

If we check now, you're at most 20. That's the only reason you would be this stup1d. And if you're over 20, you're finished. You will forever remain stup1d.

If you have an objection, the mature thing to do is let it be known without insulting anyone. Nobody here knows it all. We keep learning. That's why there are debates here from time to time.
If someone says something you don't agree with, oppose it but without being an id1ot.

I am not a redpill merchant. I only come here to ask questions and occasionally state my opinion.
I don't know where this moronic talk about kids forming redpill merchant is coming from.

That said, next time, instead of quoting me to vent your frustration, take a chilled bottle of sniper. Thanks.

Oga be calming down small small
He didn't insult anyone
He only said shut up
Where as you have used the words idiot and stupid in your write up
We are all above this please

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2021
fuckboys:
I held on to this tweet since the first day I saw it. Never again going back

Man my heart is filled with joy
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2021
emperorventure4:

Please let's stop the misinformation, She did not get the money cash, she got 25% of Bezos shares in Amazon. And she i s the richest woman as of 2020 and the 12th richest person. I don't think she paid any 51% tax rubbish

Won't she liquidate at some point in her life? Even if she doesn't, that cash is there waiting for the government to grab their share the moment it becomes liquidated.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Let me just say this
I don't think any man should marry
Cuz if you apply everything you have learnt from the red pill
U will never find a woman that will match all your qualifications
So if you still go ahead and marry one of them
You'll just have to live with her bullshit
Baby mama on the other hand is good
But then you have to deal with the society (they will view you as irresponsible)
If you choose not to have a child or get married
Who will be the heir to everything you will leave behind
This is why I was awake till 3:00am
I need help
So you wan tell me say after all my hustle I go just call one of these women to come and reap where she did not sew
Mtcheeeew

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeSepiero(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
SOZINN:
Let me just say this
But then you have to deal with the society (they will view you as irresponsible)
I need help
So you wan tell me say after all my hustle I go just call one of these women to come and reap where she did not sew
Mtcheeeew

You can have pets
You can adopt orphans
You can donate to charity
You can help the less privileged
You can belong to any social club
You can have all the fun when you have the means.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
SOZINN:

Oga be calming down small small
He didn't insult anyone
He only said shut up
Where as you have used the words idiot and stupid in your write up
We are all above this please
So, telling someone to shut up when they're airing their view isn't an insult? Also, Calling a grown ass man a kid is not an insult?
My style is, If you give me warm, I will give you hot. If you give me hot, I will give you nuclear hot.
Careful how you quote me to give orders. Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Junnior:

He didn't lose just $38b to her. He lost 25% of Amazon stocks to her.
McKenzie got 25% of Amazon stock. At the time of their separation, it was worth $38b. Some time last year it rose to $60b. Making her the richest woman in the world.
Her worth will increase as Amazon stocks increase.
So, I really don't know why we think she was the greatest loser in the divorce when it was actually the opposite.
She played her cards right and Jeff was the loser.
But it's okay still. There's still enough money.
poor research skills. Go back again and relook at the stocks issue.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
JasperVII:

This question funny die. Homeless redpiller and alpha male grin

I'll go with B
Lol. Someone in a WhatsApp group asked this question. I found it funny too.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
emperorventure4:
Please that woman contributed a lot to amazon she was among the first employee with Her husband, She built and supported the business with Her husband, and besides Bezos cheated on Her, and you still wanted Her to stay married to Him. Haba sometimes during divorce men are the cause when though we are taking redpill let's not support all things against woman haba
I never said she should stay with him. I only questioned what she did that is worth $38B, and I pointed out your many presumptions. I was not supporting anything malicious or evil against women. The divorce laws are what they are, but it doesn't mean they are fair and rational.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Lol. Someone in a WhatsApp group asked this question. I found it funny too.
The homeless redpiller and alpha male part got me.

Which one would you choose?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
JasperVII:

The homeless redpiller and alpha male part got me.

Which one would you choose?
I would be a homeless redpillers and alpha male (talking about a biological alpha male). You can still rise from being homeless to being financially independent. A pathetic and hopeless simp cannot change and would always sink so low, and if care is not taken, he would lose his money to many cunning women and take care of kids that ain't his. Remember, he is hopeless and pathetic. The question is funny even though it sounds silly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
And if a husband borrows from his wife?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ekakamba: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
softguy1:

Some people will even go as far as telling you not to do anything for a girl, if not you are simping! grin

So funny, people are missing KINDNESS for NICENESS, as a redpiller you have to be KIND and ROMANTIC and not NICE to your girlfriend.

Rewarding her accordingly when she impresses you or when she really need it the most is KINDNESS... and bending to her directions- agreeing to whatever she says all the time, spending unnecessary on her is what is regarded is NICENESS. Spot the difference and show some KINDNESS to women, they deserve it as humans. Do not completely treat them as trash..

Well said!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
I would be a homeless redpillers and alpha male (talking about a biological alpha male). You can still rise from being homeless to being financially independent. A pathetic and hopeless simp cannot change and would always sink so low, and if care is not taken, he would lose his money to many cunning women and take care of kids that ain't his. Remember, he is hopeless and pathetic. The question is funny even though it sounds silly.
I guess we have our reasons for our answers. I picked B though.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
ubunja:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
ubunja:

As that stock increases, so is the government tax increases. For when she will liquidate, the government will come for their half.

This is not a war against gender. This is a war against the government. We are just pawns in their hands.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
I thought it was only me that chose that option. Mehn, like do people know what being a true alpha male entails? The confidence, the fearlessness, The charisma and also the finesse that comes with being a true alpha. With those qualities You can even become a billionaire self. A boss. A leader.

Everyone will listen to you in a meeting, everyone will want to be your friend or have a connection with you. You'll have the 48 laws of power, Art of war, laws of human nature or any redpill book of writing at your fingertips.

You'll rise to the top in no time. At least with this question we know some "Redpillers" here will choose to be the same thing we condemn here daily. Wow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
angry
She dey search for maga.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oga,there's nothing finesse or charismatic about being homeless,nobody wants to be the friend of a homeless person. If you like be more alpha than a alpha werewolf, you will be on your own till you get your sh1t together

Trex4:
I thought it was only me that chose that option. Mehn, like do people know what being a true alpha male entails? The confidence, the fearlessness, The charisma and also the finesse that comes with being a true alpha. With those qualities You can even become a billionaire self. A boss. A leader.

Everyone will listen to you in a meeting, everyone will want to be your friend or have a connection with you. You'll have the 48 laws of power, Art of war, laws of human nature or any redpill book of writing at your fingertips.

You'll rise to the top in no time. At least with this question we know some "Redpillers" here will choose to be the same thing we condemn here daily. Wow.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
If you like be more alpha than an alpha werewolf, you will be on your own till you get your sh1t together

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Trex4:

The red pill knowledge is invaluable to me and it's a lifesaver. The red pill will save you from many things. I could have listed them but I don't have the energy. I would rather start from the bottom in this case with all my supposed characteristics. You can also pull the Jeremy-Meeks effect on wealthy and broke women alike, and you can explore other opportunities.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pertaining the question of a billionaire simp, and a homeless alpha..

I'll choose to be a simp billionaire...

A simp, can be reedemed.. but getting wealthy takes a lot. My one cent!!

But I thank God for been an alpha.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
miracood:
Pertaining the question of a billionaire simp, and a homeless alpha..

I'll choose to be a simp billionaire...

A simp, can be reedemed.. but getting wealthy takes a lot. My one cent!!

But I thank God for been an alpha.
You didn't read the question, you just saw the $1B. grin The simp in question is pathetic and hopeless. The means he cannot be saved and he will always sink to abject levels of simping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
MJBOLT:
Oga,there's nothing finesse or charismatic about being homeless,nobody wants to be the friend of a homeless person. If you like be more alpha than a alpha werewolf, you will be on your own till you get your sh1t together

Be calming down boss. grin Trex4 never said homelessness has finess and charisma; he only said these characteristics can help a biological alpha with the alpha mindset to rise from the bottom to the top. Of course, we know it's every man for himself out there and one is not considered until they make some tangible out of their life.

As to his last statement, I understand what Trex4 was trying to say. From my experience, you can't trust MOST men who claim to be redpill or mgtow until they become insanely rich that they can't go broke again.

Don't be surprised when you see some of us here who will later become very rich for life simping and spending lavishly for pussy and very beautiful, sexy and "classy" women they never got when they were struggling, and pursuing LTR with them using money. If you confront them, they will sing the rich simps anthem and excuses "it's nothing to me, I can afford it. Women are supposed to be taken care of. Go and hustle." Not just spending unnecessarily, they will simp big time. They will take the easy route instead of standing on their red-pill convictions and applying game.

It may sound funny but it will shock you like madt when it happens. Nevertheless, there are true redpillers and mgtow men who still maintain their principles even though they are rich.

The red write-up is a fact. This was once discussed in a red-pill WhatsApp group I joined, and we joked about. Observe my discussion with Chuka who experienced the temptation. I had to search for it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Here is the end of the conversation. Also drill the red-pill in you till it becomes you second nature or you will forget some things and go back to your vomit.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
@Caveadullam

Your post was deleted by a mod. Can you please repost it?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
TOUGH QUESTION FOR REDPILLERS.

If you were to pick one, which will you pick: (a) to be a homeless redpiller and alpha male, or (b) a pathetic and hopeless simp and beta-looking billionaire with $1,000,000,000 ?

(a) or (b)

grin
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
SOZINN:
Let me just say this
I need help
Mtcheeeew

Man!! This one deep o

Expexially when you said WHO WILL BE THE HEIR TO EVERYTHING YOU WILL LEAVE BEHIND : sad lipsrsealed

This life generally self e get as e be

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mickelkingz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
ubunja:
I'm only loyal to the game. That's how I do. I keep screwing my Exes as long as they still offer.

trust nobody .. you screw? don't forget this women are dangerous. make one no go poison your food. say na ex.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (2204) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: imustsaymymindo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.